What is WORSE.- fun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hazel1
Jack and tia having sex.

will and liz having sex.

willofthewisp
Jack and Tia because Will doesn't know how to have sex.

Which is worse?

Massaging Barbossa's back

Dancing the tango with Davy Jones

PirateDiva
LOL...ummmmm dont know really!! I just keep thinking about who in the world would kiss Tia with her disgusting mouth and black teeth and looks like it's bleeding black blood...i dont know kinda gross really!!!

and then Will and Liz is like a brother and sister getting it on.....ewwwww yuck!!!<---that was a nasty thought!!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Jack and Tia because Will doesn't know how to have sex.

Which is worse?

Massaging Barbossa's back

Dancing the tango with Davy Jones

Ewwww why ya'll making it sooo hard *shivers*

LovelyOne
LMAO will and Liz having sex..

honestly if I have to sit and watch brother and sister/mother and son swap bodily fluids on a massive screen I will run out of the cinema vomiting my brain out through my nose!

I would want to die!

shannstar79
Originally posted by LovelyOne
LMAO willl and Liz having sex..honestly if I have to sit and wacth brother and sister swap bodily fluids on a massive screen I will run out of the cinema vomiting my brain out through my nose!

I would want to die! laughing laughing

This is how I would feel

giljotiini

LovelyOne
LMAO..I can imagine it now " where do I put it I'm scared!?"

OK thats really gross sorry

but Liz would have to give him a friggin map with directions and all

shannstar79

yea if he could read the map, that would be a good idea laughing

dontgetit

taurusbaby0509
Massaging Barbossa's back... ewwww
Being a dancer, I'd rather tango with Fishface...

shannstar79
Originally posted by taurusbaby0509
Massaging Barbossa's back... ewwww
Being a dancer, I'd rather tango with Fishface...

EWWW
you would get ink all over u eek!

PirateDiva

Not to mention the poor boy is a eunich....so what would he put where? LMAO!!

shannstar79
:Originally posted by PirateDiva
Not to mention the poor boy is a eunich....so what would he put where? LMAO!!

laughing laughing laughing laughing
hysterical
ok That was funny

katelovespirate
ohhh.... ya know what would be HOTT??? tango dancing WITH JACK!!!!!! big grin sigh...

yeah i think massaging barbossa would be worse. he probably has warts.

okay, which would be worse:

Elizabeth ending up with Davy Jones

or

Jack ending up with Beckett?

PirateDiva
Both because then that means that Jack and Liz don't end up together!!!

shannstar79
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Both because then that means that Jack and Liz don't end up together!!!

good answer I LIKE THAT smile

katelovespirate
lol. oh gee.

okay which would be worse:

Jack and Liz ending up together after Liz has Will's baby

Or

Jack and Liz ending up together after Jack murders Will

LovelyOne
damn the day i see a mini will turner is the day I friggin die..Its Jack Jr or no Jr! laughing out loud

katelovespirate
i think i would have to vote mini will would be worse.

jack murduring will wouldnt be too bad. i mean, yah, it'd be sorta mean, but then, will can be pretty annoying. no one can hold their temper forever. big grin

shannstar79
Liz having Will's baby MUCH WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!doh

johnnyforever
well jack having sex is hot! it doesn't matter what he has sex with, he's just... eek! unexplainably hot!

and well lizzy and bloody stupid will... not so hot sick

so yeah, jack having sex with tia is ALOT better than will and liz!

johnnyforever
Originally posted by shannstar79
Liz having Will's baby MUCH WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!doh yes

Chiki Mina
I think is growse if hey decided to end the movie with Jack and the 2 whores...ew

Dont they know that Jack is sharing ''stuff'' from those women from the other men that they have slept with...ew

sailorleo
Originally posted by johnnyforever
yes i just noticed but you're using a sig i made! big grin

LovelyOne
BROTHER AND SISTER SEX!!! NO NO NO NO NO! DISNEY WOULD COMMIT SUICIDE IF THEY ADDED THAT IN PEOPLE DONT WANT TO SEE IT..

sick sick sick sick

Lets just hope they dont try to add more sparks into W/E in AWE...cuz it will have people vomiting in the cinema like when they saw the Excorcist for the first time back in like 1973

Chiki Mina
I will get a witchcraft book and summon Walt Disney back from his grave. And control him to eat Ted/Terry.

johnnyforever
Originally posted by sailorleo
i just noticed but you're using a sig i made! big grin
oh yeah! i hope you don't mind, i wanted a johnny depp sig but i wanted one that nobody had so i wouldn't make anybody mad! i really like it!

johnnyforever
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
I will get a witchcraft book and summon Walt Disney back from his grave. And control him to eat Ted/Terry.
laughing good idea! woot Happy Dance

sailorleo
Originally posted by johnnyforever
oh yeah! i hope you don't mind, i wanted a johnny depp sig but i wanted one that nobody had so i wouldn't make anybody mad! i really like it! not a problem...lol....

LovelyOne
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/6771/excorcistck8.png

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS WILL/LIZ
sick sick

Chiki Mina
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/6771/excorcistck8.png

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS WILL/LIZ
sick sick

ew. Looks like if Barbossa and Liz had a child.

johnnyforever
ew. Looks like if Barbossa and Liz had a child. laughing

Chiki Mina
for real if they mess this up, which i doubt, I will throw my pop corn towards the screen and sue disney for making me throw away good popcorn.

LovelyOne
nah thats a result of Liz mating with her brother, fish face.

Do disney really want to promote inbreeding?

Chiki Mina
well, you know they arent really brothers and sisters no expression

And Ted/Terry wont bother writing a script of potc with a sis and a bro kissing and stuff..

LovelyOne
yeh but they look like bother and sister on screen..all awkward and crap. Its a crime against nature. if they end up mating

Chiki Mina
I think whats worse if Liz turns into a tentacle head and Jack ends up with Will. Go to the pearl and watch the horizon while holding hands.

JD_4_Life
I'm sorry if I sound really stupid right now, but are Liz and Will really bro and sis? Do you guys really think that? Just curious....
Or are you just joking?

katelovespirate
hahahaha nooo... we just mean they have no romantic chemistry... and hence its wierd to watch them kiss.

Chiki Mina
what does hence mean lol

katelovespirate
hence= therefore

Chiki Mina
o0o0 gracias bunny

willofthewisp
Hmm, baby Will. Well, raised by Liz and Jack, it might look like Will but it would behave like Jack. That's tough to picture.

To answer a previous question: Beckett and Jack is worse.

What is worse?

Liz ending up with Pintel

Liz ending up with Ragetti

katelovespirate
liz ending up with pintel. i find ragetti to by kind of sweet at times.

PirateDiva
Hmm, baby Will. Well, raised by Liz and Jack, it might look like Will but it would behave like Jack. That's tough to picture.

To answer a previous question: Beckett and Jack is worse.

What is worse?

Liz ending up with Pintel

Liz ending up with Ragetti

I was gonna say that...lol!!

I agree Liz and Pintel are a no no....i mean so is Ragetti, but what can u do it's either or...lol!!!

PirateDiva

Oh PooR Walt Disney (R.I.P) will be turning i his grave if they make it a WILL/LIZ ending!!!

Mistypirate
I must say the dog having sex with the monkey. That would be awful. OMG me and my dirty mind. embarrasment

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Mistypirate
I must say the dog having sex with the monkey. That would be awful. OMG me and my dirty mind. embarrasment

LOL...Then they'd have A DO-NKEY?

Mistypirate
Originally posted by PirateDiva
LOL...Then they'd have A DO-NKEY?

LMAO YES!! they would have a baby do nkey thats cute. big grin

Chiki Mina
I have a question...supposedly Barbossa gives up his life for jack..what will happen to the monkey???

LovelyOne
he will end up with elizabeth?

johnnyforever
I have a question...supposedly Barbossa gives up his life for jack..what will happen to the monkey??? good question! maybe jack will keep him for target practice if he stays dead/alive!

calypso
DO-NKEY: 6 degrees of separation = donkey in blacksmith shop.

Ya'll make me laugh til I have tears rolling down my face. Thanx.

lovethemtigers
I have a question...supposedly Barbossa gives up his life for jack..what will happen to the monkey???

Yeah I remember reading that somewhere...Johnny said it in an interview or something....if that happens, how does Barboosa marry Will and Liz towards the end before Will stabs the heart????? Does Barboosa sacrifice his life for Jack after this "marriage"??????

This movie is driving me crazy. I really must "rinse" this all away....it's not healthy for my life...really.....

katelovespirate
hahahaaha lovethemtigers, i love you. you're awesome.

i know what you mean though.

cause all this crappy wedding talk always leads me to one question: Where the hell is Jack!?!??!!

and if barbossa is going to give up his life for Jack, he also needs to annul that stupid marriage and get rid of the whelp. that would redeem him forever.

lovethemtigers
Ditto....oops, I almost typed in caps...RoguePW fussed at me for doing that.....I love to type in caps..sometimes I use them when I am trying to make a specific point.....oh well....anyways,

Yes, the talk of the marriage gets me upset too...that's when I run back over to youtube and watch my favorite vids about Jack and Liz...cus when you watch those things and listen to the words..there is no way it could be anything less...no way Liz could want to be with that welp....eunich....bloody stupid Will

Chiki Mina
But if Barbossa Marries Will/Liz near the ending of the movie...hmm..wait
Let me clear whats left of my mind

Ok the possible death of Barbossa could be this:

After Will figures out his destiny to stab Davey, it all seem clear now. He knows that the only way to defeat EITC is by stabbing the heart of davey because Beckett has control of it. Its the only way to make them weak and beat the wigs out of them. Now at this point he asks Liz to marry him, Liz knows whats he plans to do. Probably tells him hes mad bla bla drama drama, but understands and marries him as a favor, because its the last thing Will will do alive. Either Barbossa volunteers or Will asks the favor to Barbossa to marry them.

During all the marriege thing the EITC is at their tail so is Davye and the kraken. So maybe after Barbossa does his thing, he tries to distract them and decides to stay on the ship so everybody could have their time to escape while the kraken swallows Barbossa...???? Thats just a guess. Im not saying im 100% correct. Im just assuming it will be that way. I might be wrong as crap.

tee_pirategirl
I don't know about the karken part since if will stabs the heart he'll be the new captain and he'll take the kraken off the hunt but the rest? I totally agree with the rest how barbossa will be all heroic and stuff. but noone said barbossa will die for jack(did johnny say that?I'm not sure) maybe he TRIES to give his life for jack but he doesn't actually die.

anyway which is worse:
A)kissing jack*sigh*... then opening your eyes and realizing it was davvy jones all along but he used his magical powers to transform into jack to fool you
B) get into a heated fight with jack(the real one) at the point that you both draw your swords and start bangig away at eachother and you end up actually cutting his arm abit or something....or even worse:you *gasp* burn his rum!
now I myself would choose B cause although I don't wanna hurt jack in any way but B would mean I would actually get to meet jack in the first place*drools* plus I I get to piss him off and watch him get pissed off *he's so cute when he's pissed off*

PirateDiva
Thats a No BRAINER!! DefinateLy B....that way I can NURSE HIM BACK TO HEALTH!!!

PirateDiva
ok whats worse?:
Liz losing Jack to Tia Dalhma?

or

Liz Losing Jack to Giselle and Scarlett?

Chiki Mina
Liz loosing jack to gisselee and scarlette. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. They are hookers. Jack is sharing juices with other men these 2 wenches have slept with.

PirateDiva
Ya but Tia Dalhma is a SEA NYMPH....right?

shannstar79
Liz loosing jack to anyone
plain out just sucks

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by shannstar79
Liz loosing jack to anyone
plain out just sucks

Word laughing out loud

Jack loosing Liz to the Monkey Jack lool

willofthewisp
Giselle and Scarlett would be slightly worse than Tia. Jack wouldn't get herpes from Tia. Disney doesn't want to start endorsing threesomes, either.

What is worse?

Listening to Norrington tell you his life story while knowing Jack is waiting for you

OR

Taking a tour of the Swann mansion led by Gov. Swann while knowing Jack is waiting
?

katelovespirate
oh gosh... i am going to go with the governor swann one... cause you could just quick give norrie a bottle of rum and get him drunk, let him pass out and then run the heck out of there and grab Jack.

Surreal_44
Which is worse:

1. Reading my argumentative posts about J/E shipping

or

2. Jack and Izzie deciding that they are better off friends, so Izzie runs off to be with Beckett and Jack decides to pursue Will.

big grin cool

katelovespirate
um, number 2.

i dont know about everyone else, but i love a good argument, considering we all respect each other! smile lol.

tee_pirategirl
definitely 2 even gonna doubt it..2 is way worse 1 doesn't bother that much

PirateDiva
#2 for sure!!

Chiki Mina
gee thats a hard question...hmmmmm

NUMBER 2!! lol

willofthewisp
2!!!!!! For the love of God, 2!!!!!!

I like arguing.

What is worse?

Liz about to claim her love for Jack only to see him peeing into a box of tissues (moment ruined)

Liz about to claim her love for Jack only to see him secretly playing with his My Little Ponys

PirateDiva
Omg i think number 2 cause thats just plain out embarrising!! LOL!!

katelovespirate
i;m going with number 1. the my little ponies thing might be seen as endearing. wink

which would be worse (for will, not us wink)

Will walking in on Jack and Elizabeth covered in whipped cream

OR

Will walking in on Jack and Elizabeth role playing Star Wars characters...

Chiki Mina
the 1st lol. He never wouldve thought that liz is into this kinky stuff lol especially with Jack stick out tongue

Will: *gasp* lizzie!! I thought you dont like whip cream

Liz: i like whip cream on my waffle. But I hate whip cream with fruit cake!

PirateDiva
^^^ LMAO!!!

katelovespirate
the 1st lol. He never wouldve thought that liz is into this kinky stuff lol especially with Jack stick out tongue

HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHU^*&#^@*#&(*YR

*gives chiki a big hug*

oh gracious that got me.... i cant stop laughing...

willofthewisp
Yeah, the whipped cream thing is worse. Lol. I can actually see Jack and Liz getting into the role playing, though.

Jack: (reading his script) You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.

Liz: (reading hers): I happen to like nice men.

Jack (reading): I am a nice man.

(Both start laughing and then proceed to making out)
Jack: I'm ready to make the jump to light speed now. (grins)

What is worse?

Being a figure skater and your partner is Tia

OR

Being in the NBA championship and your teammate is Beckett

Chiki Mina
I think the second. Beckett is too short to play basketball, and too sissy to sweat and smell.

Ok this is aweful but I like to torture lol

Which one is worse

Liz kissing Barbossa

Liz kissing Davey

PirateDiva
Yuck to both!! ugh!!

shannstar79

Chiki Thast was hillarious!! LMAO laughing laughing

Chiki Mina
Whats worse

Having a father like governor swann or

Having a father like Beckett

evilm0nki3
Having a father like Swann

Beckett is more fun! Whoooo!

nvm. I want Swann as a dad, he spoils his daughter!

ivebeendepped43
Beckett.....the little ponce in the wig! haha! still remember that....

willofthewisp
Beckett, at least Swann is an overall nice guy who would actually love you. All Beckett loves is power....and push-up bras.

What is worse?

Jack walking into his cabin only to find Gibbs dressed in a gown

OR

Jack walking into his cabin only to find Will puking chunks on his bed

katelovespirate
ewe the second one!!!!! GROSS>.... lol...

tee_pirategirl
DEFINITELY second one ...the whelp's insides on your bed where you will make love to his fiance in the matter of days is just...gross*shudders*

Chiki Mina
Whats worse it seems to me governor swann is more flexible. Hes not a bad father at all. I think his awesome.

Next question...

whats worse..

Getting eaten by the kraken

Or getting eaten by the cannibals

LovelyOne
I'm guessing death by Kraken is quicker.
but then it also resembles a giant female private part...so..I'l take the cannibals laughing out loud

Chiki Mina
oh man..getting eaten by a giant vagina. ew ew ew ew lol

I vote canniblas...

willofthewisp
Cannibals is worse.

Chiki Mina
cannibals you get cooked and tortured...your cooked alive. At least the kraken swallows you and thats it.

Next question..

I cant think of any lol

willofthewisp
Lol, what is worse?

Craving a drink but the only one around is Liz. (Hide the rum!)

OR

Craving Jack but the only one around is Liz (so you can't have him)

CaptinJackLover
the second one!

Chiki Mina
oh hell the second lol.

Whats worse...

If Jack/Tia had a child

or Davey/Tia had a child

CaptinJackLover
Jack/Tia duh!! thtas just wrong! MY MAN cannot have a child with HER! ick!

Chiki Mina
oh God..it will look like a bad mix of michael jackson lol with rotten teeth.

PirateDiva
Lol, what is worse?

Craving a drink but the only one around is Liz. (Hide the rum!)

OR

Craving Jack but the only one around is Liz (so you can't have him)

Definately the 2nd one!!

PirateDiva
oh hell the second lol.

Whats worse...

If Jack/Tia had a child

or Davey/Tia had a child

the 2nd one i think cause at least Jack/Tia child has the possibilities of getting some good looks from JAck...

so definately Davy/Tia baby cause that would just be scary!!

willofthewisp
Jack/Tia. Nobody's screwing Jack unless it's Liz or me.

tee_pirategirl
ditto...if jack has a baby it should only be with lizzie no one else especially a rotten see nymph

Chiki Mina
Whats worse.

Being a slave by Davey

Or being a slave to work for beckett?

shannstar79
I am saying Davy
cause if I get in trouble, I am would not want to be whipped like Will was in DMC NO WAY

tee_pirategirl
yeah davey would be much worse I would just "pursuad" bucket head into freeing me but davey? no such luck

PirateDiva
Ya Davy's slave....sounds like it sucks 100 times more than just being becketts slave
No. 2 fo sho!!

katelovespirate
EWEWE>>>>>> lol. beckett and davy are both creepy.

okay which would be worse:

1. being in love with Jack, but having to kiss Will in front of him and make him think you liked it

OR

2. having to kiss Jack but pretend you didnt like it??

tee_pirategirl
1 is worse! in the second one I GET TO KISS JACK. not sure if I'll be good at pretending not to like it but I'll try if it means kissing jack. but having to kiss the shelp with the captain standing a few feet away? I can't bare it

PirateDiva
Number 1 for sure...i think it just be more painful

willofthewisp
1 is worse. You could always tell Jack later that you meant it, but to kiss Will in front of him and act like you liked it? Can't recover from that.

Chiki Mina
well...the second to me lol. Its hard to rpetend that you didnt like jacks kiss. Im probably the only one who will say the 2nd..

willofthewisp
You have a point. What is worse?

POTC turned musical with such delightful numbers as "Everybody's Own Ms. Swann," "It was the Sea Turtles," "Good Men Can be Pirates," and the famous dance number "The Pintel and Ragetti Quadrille."

OR

POTC turned documentary with a dry narrator explaining the physics behind sailing ships, taking us into a ship's galley to see infested and molded food, watching Jack wake up and prepare for his day (doing his hair, eating breakfast, reading The Port Royal Times), and then taking a tour of a blacksmith place and learning about different kinds of swords.

tee_pirategirl
THE SECOND ONE(though it would be pretty cool to see jack wakeup put on clothes and stuff) sitting through someone explaining about ships and swords is really really unbareable.
the first one is awful and cheesy but hey we get to see jack dance AND sing? I think I MIGHT(just might) be able to sit through that.
though the"Pintel and Ragetti Quadrille"? um hmmmmm..still I hate documentries(most the times) so that's the reason for MY pick

sailorleo

POTC turned musical with such delightful numbers as "Everybody's Own Ms. Swann," "It was the Sea Turtles," "Good Men Can be Pirates," and the famous dance number "The Pintel and Ragetti Quadrille."

OR

POTC turned documentary with a dry narrator explaining the physics behind sailing ships, taking us into a ship's galley to see infested and molded food, watching Jack wake up and prepare for his day (doing his hair, eating breakfast, reading The Port Royal Times), and then taking a tour of a blacksmith place and learning about different kinds of swords. the first one would be awsome!!!! lol!! I LOVE DA MUSICALS!!!! seriously tho, those sound like good numbers...but you forgot the steamy number...Forget the Whelp and Help Me Find the Rum

PirateDiva
HeY aLL My LoVes Of KMC!!! I Just wanted to say that i shall miss u all cause i am on my way to HAwaii!! See u all when i get back in a week....OMG imma have a lot to read when i come back...lol!!! If anything Special happens, or any drama happens PM me with it thanks!!! Love ya and miss ya!! MuaH!!!

tee_pirategirl
Originally posted by sailorleo
the first one would be awsome!!!! lol!! I LOVE DA MUSICALS!!!! seriously tho, those sound like good numbers...but you forgot the steamy number...Forget the Whelp and Help Me Find the Rum
OH MY GOD that's sooo awsome. I mean I LOVE musicals,some get too cheesy sometimes but gore? nah it'll be soooo cool. I can just picture jack singing that thing LMAO:
jack(as he dramtical swings about on the ropes in the pearl):
forget the whlep dearie..and help me find the rum
there's plenty of captain jack to go around. don't you wanna get some?
the up beat music changes as lizzie replies dramaticly:
I would if I could, thought not so sure if I should
I come to capt'n jack for a taste. then end up with the whlep? WHAT A WASTE.
ok not quiet like that but something in those lines

thanks for making my day

Chiki Mina
my favorite musical and probably only one is Grease. Maybe Evita-maybe..thats about it.

willofthewisp
So would a musical be worse for you, chiki? 2guns "Die musicals!!!!"

I like them, but not in overly large doses. I just want to hear Jack sing.

What is worse?

Starting out with a sexy shower scene with Jack bathing and all is well and good until the hair lady from The Grudge pops out and tries to kill him.

OR

Starting out with a sexy love scene between Jack and Liz and Jack gets up to get a bottle of rum and is taken out by Michael Myers, ala Halloween.

Chiki Mina
both are bad lol Supposedly you can never stop the grudge/curse

and micahel myers can never be killed. So Jack will be followed by the grudge and you cant kill michael.

But they both could make a good scary movie lol Scary Movie 6 lol

oh by the way willo...i like SOME musicals but really depends on what actors are in it. Im extremely picky when it comes to musicals

mmoviejunkie
one of the choices should be freddy since johnny was in that movie-lol

willofthewisp
Omigosh! Talk about connections.

Jack: Why do I get the feeling something's following me?
Freddy: Arrr! (starts chasing him)
Jack: Oh bugger. Him again.

So what's worse?

Jack getting chased by Freddy Kruger

OR

Jack getting chased by Scarlett and Giselle

Jack of Blades
Omigosh! Talk about connections.

Jack: Why do I get the feeling something's following me?
Freddy: Arrr! (starts chasing him)
Jack: Oh bugger. Him again.

So what's worse?

Jack getting chased by Freddy Kruger

OR

Jack getting chased by Scarlett and Giselle
hard to say
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/nana_ski.gif

Chiki Mina
mm the first one. Its hard to kill freddy. With the sluts you can just shoot them.

willofthewisp
That would be a fun movie. POTC4: Revenge of the Whores.

Jack: Run! They're everywhere!
(see a pack of whores led by Scarlett and Giselle chasing him)
Jack: The shotgun! Someone throw me a shotgun!
(Gibbs throws him a gun and he starts capping whores one by one)
Jack: Eat lead, ho!
(hits one with the butt of the rifle)
Jack: Swallow that, painted lady!

shannstar79
That would be a fun movie. POTC4: Revenge of the Whores.

Jack: Run! They're everywhere!
(see a pack of whores led by Scarlett and Giselle chasing him)
Jack: The shotgun! Someone throw me a shotgun!
(Gibbs throws him a gun and he starts capping whores one by one)
Jack: Eat lead, ho!
(hits one with the butt of the rifle)
Jack: Swallow that, painted lady!

laughing laughing laughing
LMAO
TOO funny , I am actually picturing that in my head and laughing out loud!!

tee_pirategirl
same here..my moms looking at me like I'm crazy again, wich I am "daft like jack". back to laughing...

Chiki Mina
Yea now that you said that. in COTBP Anamaira said that elizabeth was daft, and gibbs said daft like jack.

katelovespirate

OR

POTC turned documentary with a dry narrator explaining the physics behind sailing ships, taking us into a ship's galley to see infested and molded food, watching Jack wake up and prepare for his day (doing his hair, eating breakfast, reading The Port Royal Times), and then taking a tour of a blacksmith place and learning about different kinds of swords.

omgsh. brilliance out of this world. i was just imagining something... a huge sign in Times Square, saying:

COMING TO BROADWAY
JOHNNY DEPP is JACK SPARROW
in the ALL NEW DISNEY EXTRAVAGANZA,

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN, CURSE OF THE ENDLESSLY SOLD OUT SHOW...

Starring all the famous people from the original series!

Chiki Mina
Whats worse?

Getting sinked in the Titanic

Getting sinked in the pearl with the kraken

tee_pirategirl
lets see is jack there with me on the pearl or not? either ways I'd say the Titanic one was worse: 1)I'd get to be where jack sparrow stood..in the second one 2)much faster death and much more exciting than simply freezing or drowning 3) I'd get to see THE PEARL

mss_mira
deff. the titanic is worse.. its boring and depressing, the pearl would jst be a whole new adventure! and jack would of course be w/ me! lol big grin wink

tee_pirategirl
Originally posted by katelovespirate
omgsh. brilliance out of this world. i was just imagining something... a huge sign in Times Square, saying:

COMING TO BROADWAY
JOHNNY DEPP is JACK SPARROW
in the ALL NEW DISNEY EXTRAVAGANZA,

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN, CURSE OF THE ENDLESSLY SOLD OUT SHOW...

Starring all the famous people from the original series!
ooooooooooh I could just imagine it! the name in lights.

and johnny on broadway and everone else too..singing and dancing and ofcourse the "YoHo!YoHo!I pirates life for me." will be one of the songs though with lots of dancing and a bit more of a rythem to it *sigh* *day dreaming*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.