The Universe RPG: Rules & Registration

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternal Turmoil
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/Diez/TheUniverseRPGBanner.jpg

Storyline
The Universe is a supernatural world in which four races reside: Earth, Air, Fire and Water. The Universe has lived in peace until people within each race discovered an ancient myth that has been reduced to a bedtime story over time, about a superior race called the Above. Now The Universe is in uproar as each race fights for supremacy..

Rules
-Absolutely No Godmodding Don't do things you know your character can't do or things you aren't sure your character can't do, or pretend to be more important than anyone else. You know deep down when you cross the boundary between sensible and ridiculous.
- No Abuse Or Inappropriate Behaviour No racist, sexist or any other type of abuse. If you have a problem with something someone else is doing, PM them about it and if you think it is a big problem point it out in this thread. Within the roleplay, only mild language and mild romance can be used.
- Other Rules You cannot kill other characters, you can only wound them. Don't wound them with things such as 'blasts hole through stomach' because that is equivalent to killing them basically.

Character Sheet
Name: Self explanatory
Race: Earth/Air/Fire/Water
Items: Anything your character may have with them
Appearance: Be as creative as you like
Personality: Self explanatory
Bio: Be as creative as you like, you can include that you are a certain species etc.

animelover4ever
Name: Jessie eme
Race: Air/Water
Items: herbs potions and bandages food/water
Appearance: pic
Personality: is serious and is dependant but loves company
Bio: Her parents died. She isn't sad because her parents did it for her sake. She loves helping anyone. She is part elf which helps her in alchemy(sp?) and potion making.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Name: Kuro Flame
Race: Fire
Items: Has a long Fire chain and a long red sword. He can make weapons out his Fire. But he always carries his Fire chain with him and a skull that he can put on his face and has a red red motorcycle that he can open at will.
Appearance: http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/9476/75bp5.jpg
Personality: Hott, Obnoxious, Bad, Always in trouble, or lieing, mostly everything a type of fire personality is.
Bio: Kuro was born in the hard streets in the Fire country. His Mother a **** always putting him down calling him a screw up and a mistake of nature. She would always come in drunk and beat him and brother repeatly mostly burning them. Until Kuro finally discovered him and his brothers had the same type of fire power. Kuro then began to see his mother as a demon and always thought about killing her. But he never could bring himself to do it. So he left him and his brother left to survive on there own in the Fire Country and they took good care of thereselves. Stealing, Killing, Gambleing, Fighting which made them stronger but doing anything it took to stay alive...anything

Name: Kyo Flame
Race: Fire
Items: Fire bow and arrows, long silver sword, Has a red car that he can light on fire at will. And puts on a old mans mask when he drives.
Appearance: http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9869/458nx8.jpg
Personality: Calm, Nice, Smooth, Quiet, always in thought
Bio: Kyo was born in the hard streets in the Fire country. His Mother a **** always putting him down calling him a screw up and a mistake of nature. She would always come in drunk and beat him and brother repeatly mostly burning them. Until Kyo and Kuro finally discovered him and his brothers had the same type of fire power. Kuro then began to see his mother as a demon and always thought about killing her. But he never could bring himself to do it. So he left him and his brother left to survive on there own in the Fire Country and they took good care of thereselves. Stealing, Killing, Gambleing, Fighting which made them stronger but doing anything it took to stay alive...anything

Silent_Dreams
Name. Yuki
Age. 15
Gender. female
Race. earth
Items. She carries around a set of fans she got when wandering around. She tends to use them in every fight, she uses them in order to control the earth. (yes, she can control earth without them)
Appearance. Yuki
Personality. She is very sarcastic when she speaks. She doesn't really talk, and knows when she isn't supposed to. When near friends or family, she tends to be the boss, giving orders and scolding them whenever they say something they're not supposed to. he doesn't like to back down from anything, unless she knows it's a useless situation.
Bio. Yuki grew up never knowing that she had a power. He mother had the same power, but always kept it a secret from her. Her mother never let her out of her sight, and was always over protective of her. Yuki was playing outside one day, when she found out she had the ability to control earth. Naturally, her mother was there, horrified. She soon left her with her abusive father, and Yuki never heard from her again. She got tired of her father coming home from his work, in a bad mood, so she left one day. She has always fought her own fights, without anyone with her to help her. She has lost a great number of fights, but that's only made her stronger.

(Btw. I love your sig Ichi.)

Kurosaki Ichigo
Thankies. big grin Like yours too.

Eternal Turmoil
Silent and Ichi you're Ichi, you're approved.

animelover, you can only have one element to make it fair, so please choose one.

happy Thanks for signing up guys.

Eternal Turmoil
Originally posted by Eternal Turmoil
Silent and Ichi you're Ichi, you're approved.

animelover, you can only have one element to make it fair, so please choose one.

happy Thanks for signing up guys.

Ichi you're Ichi? embarrasment Lol .. I wrote that in the morning so you know ..

Eternal Turmoil
Anyone else want to sign up? happy

John!attheDisco
Character Sheet
Name: Aaron Williamson
Race: Earth
Appearance: Medium-height, long blond hair, blue eyes, fairly thin
Personality: Laughs a lot, funny, smart, calm
Bio: Aaron has grown up with many friends, and is not the least bit shy. So when the Universe erupted into war over which race was the above, he led his friends into the war, hoping to bring Earth to the top.

Eternal Turmoil
Approved

Jenny_Bug
Originally posted by animelover4ever
Name: Jessie eme
Race: Air/Water
Items: herbs potions and bandages food/water
Appearance: pic
Personality: is serious and is dependant but loves company
Bio: Her parents died. She isn't sad because her parents did it for her sake. She loves helping anyone. She is part elf which helps her in alchemy(sp?) and potion making.
i pick air

srry bout that ^.^

AOR
still joinable?

Eternal Turmoil
Yup. happy

Burning thought
Name: Natalia Burton

Race: Water

Items: handbag, cash to buy things (if it applies smile) and a stick of lipstick, hair brush...girly things as well as a talking pink teddy bear she calls Fruffles

Appearance: she stands around 5'5, wears a pink shawl, has dark eyes and longish blond hair with dark hilights in, blue jeans and pink trainers

Personality: usually a happy, charming personality who likes to make friends

Bio: pampered in a rich part of the Universe by her parents, she attended fine educational area's and was bought many presents, she often had a boyfriend at times however at the age of 9 her parents told her she was actually adopted and left her back in the care of the orphanage with the excuse being that they were criminals and did not want her in danger, they left her there. Ever since that day she was bullied by some of the girls, stalked by the boys for her looks and at the age of 16 the janitor atempted a rape and she ran from the orphanage and is now trying to find her parents and reshape her life for the better

Eternal Turmoil
Approved.

Eternal Turmoil
Name: Axis Starr

Appearance: Slender, pale, bright green eyes, dirty blonde hair.

Items: A simple, thick, silver ring that he wears on his third finger. A plain khaki satchel which contains a small amount of money and a change of plain white robes.

Personality: Just, Idealistic, Pleasant. / Malicious, Assertive, Cruel.

Bio: A renowned schizophrenic in his area of the Universe. His parents wanted him to bear stronger abilities and powers than any other child, but as time went on Axis' powers stayed at a mundane, unremarkable level. When the war began, the Air people of the Universe began to unearth the trees of the beautiful forests of the Earthlands to irritate them. Axis became extremely annoyed when his home was destroyed by a cyclone and caused an earthquake that killed many of his people and many outsiders, which is what caused his schizophrenia to be discovered. On one side of his mind, he is a near powerless, pleasant young man which is the side that is manifest in his everyday life .. but then on the other he is 'a disciple of the devil' as diagnosed by his local priest. Now he goes about his business among the mud huts of the Earth people, waiting until the war finds him.

Jenny_Bug
hey is mine approved?

I picked air only for ya smile

Eternal Turmoil
Oh yeah, I meant to say it was approved.

Approved.

happy

Jenny_Bug
thanks
cool

Eternal Turmoil
Fire
- Fire Creation.
- Fire Manipulation.
- Internal Heat (when the person's body heats up to volcanic temperatures without actually setting fire) This means that anything they touch will melt or be scorched e.g. padlocks.
- Can emit forms of heat such as heat hazes.
- Can set their bodies on fire but survive. This does not mean you can fly.

Air
- Flight.
- Can create anything from a breeze to a tornado.
- Can transform into air, turning themselves invisible. They can only stay in one place while doing this.
- Can create clouds by increasing air density.

Water
- Can breathe underwater.
- Water Creation.
- Water Manipulation.
- Can create ice by rapidly cooling down blasts of water (requires a lot of power)
- Can control rain but cannot create it.

Earth
- Can create earthquakes.
- Can control weather (requires a lot of power).
- Can create and manipulate nature such as trees, plants, stones, soil etc.

That's all for now, but I'm sure more abilities will be introduced as time goes on. Seeing as we have seven characters now, I'll make the RPG thread tomorrow.

trademark
Name: Shin takahi

Race:water

Appearance:http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/icedragon.jpg

Items:makes a ice dragon that is like a pet to him

Personality: is shy but if you be come his friend he is nice and easy to get along with

Bio: post later if ok

Eternal Turmoil
Semi Approved

trademark
i will post the bio in a few

AOR
Name: Josius Atonius
Items: None
Appearance: http://www.ironhalo.net/Images/40k/GTau07.JPG

Personality: Very logical and intelligent. Values life above all things and is an advocate for it's utmost protection.

Bio: Josius Antonius was a part of the once proud Tau Empire. After it's glorious defeat of the insidious Free-Trade Colonies, the Empire divided into 13 kingdoms because of it's inability to stay together after the 50 year long war. Each kingdom was first lead by council members who did not seek division but survival. But once the empire had stabilized, the 13 kings found that isolated kingdoms made it easier to control domestic issues and left the Empire divided. Josius is the Son of Vinty Aurulos, King of the 13th Kingdom. Because of his royal heritage he is very well educated and very powerful in regards to his ability. He is amongst the top 3 most popular Kings, and is considered a prodigy leader after his defeat of the Vor'tu'mek rebellion. He runs his kingdom sternly but with great concern for the well being of his citizens and has been nicknamed "Trek-nu'ta" or "Father King".

Eternal Turmoil
Approved.

AOR
Approved.

I changed my image, so that you know. Same picture, different size, better view.

So when do we start?

Eternal Turmoil
I'll probably make the thread soon, but I'm a bit busy atm.

happy Thanks for registering.

AOR
I'll probably make the thread soon, but I'm a bit busy atm.

happy Thanks for registering.

Want me to make it?

No problem big grin

Eternal Turmoil
No thanks happy

AOR
Suit yourself.

Eternal Turmoil
In fact I'll make it now because there's nothing good on TV. Thanks for asking though.

happy

Eternal Turmoil
arrow The Universe RPG: Roleplay thread is now up. Enjoy.

Fallin Angel
Name: Sebastian
Race: Air
Items: Saxophone, cash he made from her performances, and a white gold ring he recieved from his lover that passed away.
Appearance: Just like the picture
Personality: Quiet, kind and caring to everyone, he hates seeing someone down so he always tries his best to cheer them up. The only time he is mean is when someone harms the people he cares for.
Bio: A traveling musician who was raised in a nice caring family. His family were musicians themselves and so they taught him everything he knows about music. At the age of 13, Sebastian discovered he has powers over air. His parents were a little worried at first but soon accepted it and tried their best to teach him to control it. Sebastian never liked to fight but he would he had to. When Sebastian turned 16, he met his first love, Darien. They were together for 3 years but a horrible event occured which involved his lover in a fight with a gang. His lover was killed in the fight which left Sebastian in solitute and depression for what seemed like eternity. After a year, Sebastian decided it was time to stop this and move on, he knew he would always love Darien, but he wouldn't want him to be sad over him forever. He grabbed his saxophone and went out into the world to continue being a traveling musician.

Eternal Turmoil
Approved.

jewallac
Name: Jordan Nightwolf
Items: Bow/Arrows
Appearance: Native American, 6', 165lbs, long jet black hair, clothes vary by day
Personality: Has a psychic connection w/earth causing him to be very grounded, spiritual, in touch with nature, a naturally Serene person, but fierce in battle
Bio: Jordan was taught at a very young age how to respect the earth due to his race being earth. When he finally came into his powers, he was seen as a natural. He would hold conversations with the animals around him, cause flora to grow around him, and whenever something died he felt it and gave it a proper memorial, no matter what it was.

Jordan is completely against the war for supremacy because he thinks every race could get along and live off of each other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.