How would you feel if in the end Marvel...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
...tied all the events of Civil War, Planet Hulk, and Annihilation together? If if it did happen, how would you like to see it happen?

I'd certainly be ironic if the US Goverment's exploration of the Negative Zone as a way to contain supervillians (maybe they were already considering it prior to the new place they just built there) in some way contributed to Annihilus invading this universe. I'd be even more ironic if the Hulk returning to Earth with an army was the only thing that kept the Annihilation Wave from destroying Earth.

outavodka
Ide like that shit to stay seperate n in the end hulk comes back to make WAR AND SMASH!

DigiMark007
Stealing my idea, eh?

Nah, I've been hoping for some Annihilation/CW crossover action for a while. But I doubt it'll happen. Hulk is a slim possibility, but they seem to be having too much fun with him on distant planets and such.

H. S. 6
Hell no.

These events need to stay seperate. Annihilation is for the cosmics, Civil War is primarily for the street levellers. We'll get enough Hulk in World War Hulk.

jrodslam
I personally dont think Annihilation will cross over to CW. However i do think that its a slim possibility that Hulk may cross over into it. Like i said, slim.

What i noticed is that none of the Defenders are involved with it really(besides Nighthawk). I think thats why if any of the big 4 were to seriously get involved, it would drastically turn the tide of the War.

Scoobless
Funny thing is that Reed Richards has known about the Annihilation Wave for as long as anyone (Super Skrull told him about it) and he hasn't felt the need to do anything to protect the Earth from this threat .... you know that if it was Galactus he would be all over that sh!t

wink

Darth Vicious
Joe Q. has said that Annihilation and CW wont cross paths. I see Planet Hulk as the aftermath of CW and as how I would like CW to end, well I already posted it in the other thread:

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I think it will end when the ineviatble war with the Inhumans break out and no matter how smart Reed/Tony/Hank are they need a soldier to lead them and thats none other than Captain America. The war will break out, they'll realize they are helpless without Cap. They then will unite(Pros and Cons) and after all is said and done the SRA will be done, avolished but not everything will be nice and good as the relationship between the heroes will remain strained for years to come.

Black Panter # 20
http://img436.imageshack.us/img436/1105/blz09lh6.th.jpghttp://img436.imageshack.us/img436/6604/blz10ou2.th.jpg

Grimm22
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Joe Q. has said that Annihilation and CW wont cross paths. I see Planet Hulk as the aftermath of CW and as how I would like CW to end, well I already posted it in the other thread:

Why is Storm smiling in that scan?!? What the f**k?

Damnit I hate Reggie Hudlin

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Grimm22

Plus she has no figure in that panel. Flat as a board.

NoFate007
I could see things crossing paths....possibly:

Hulk coming back, causing the end of the Civil War
AW causing the end of the Civil War
Hulk being the main factor in ending AW
etc

Whether or not it happens, though, is different.

Grimm22
Hulk being a main factor in Annihilation?!? What the f**k?

Hulk <<< Cosmics no expression

Soljer
Hulk being a main factor in Annihilation?!? What the f**k?

Hulk <<< Cosmics no expression

no

Hulk <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Cosmics

Accel

It's not like we can blame Hudlin for the way the artist draws Storm there.

DigiMark007
Meh, give him a good PIS aura and he could probably mess some cosmics up. I mean, technically any of the heralds should probably beat him, but I could see him ripping off Terrax's face or something.

Grimm22
Terrax is the Rhino of Cosmics

He is powerful, but 99% of the time he gets beaten because he's an idiot

Accel
What the hell happened to Terrax any way? Is he part of Annihilation?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Accel
What the hell happened to Terrax any way? Is he part of Annihilation?

Yeah erm

Got his ass handed too him by Gammora as usual big grin

inamilist
Originally posted by Scoobless
Funny thing is that Reed Richards has known about the Annihilation Wave for as long as anyone (Super Skrull told him about it) and he hasn't felt the need to do anything to protect the Earth from this threat .... you know that if it was Galactus he would be all over that sh!t

wink

ive been wondering that for a while now

or if the prison is going into the negative zone, and thats where annhilus is lord over....

its seems like the two might be intertwined (unfortunatly imho) for something later down the line...

nimbus006
Yeah erm

Got his ass handed too him by Gammora as usual big grin

Not really, there was something wrong with him during that fight. He looked sick as if someone had messed with him before the fight, probably Annihilus doing an expirement of some sorts on him. He told Gamora to kill him because he couldn't take it anymore.

NoFate007
I should have worded that Hulk comment differently. I don't mean that he'd be taking down Galactus and such, lol. I mean he could be like the leader of an army that attacks Annihilus and his troops and such. Know what I mean?

I highly doubt the 3 stories will mix, but there's a possibility.

outarddwarf
The only mixing that i see is between Planet Hulk and Civil War. I think Hulks comments point to that in so many ways. Saying things like "Wepons wont save the puny humans" or "I'd never stop making them pay". He has to come back and whoop ass and take names.

Mindship
Personally...I think it would be pretty darn cool tying everything together (as long as it was done in a sensible manner). In science fiction, I've always like universes which contained a lot of initially separate action but then everything tied together in the end (eg, Niven's Know Space series; Baxter's Xeelee Sequence).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.