Interacial lovers and those that hate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heru
Although interacial affairs been going on forever. There are still a great amount of people,who are disturbed by it. Many have there opinions on the matter. And theres those that are all for it. KMC surfer whats your take on the matter. big grin confused mad

PVS
its unnatural and you will burn in hell forever and ever and ever

heru
Is that your ignorant thinking or was it pass down to you fear

Naz
I couldn't concentrate on your actual questions because I was disturbed by your use or commas, the words "there" and "their" and "is". The one thing that scares me the most is that you said, "there is those that".

Anyway, people who are against interracial marriage are simply racist...or have odd opinions...or something.

debbiejo
It seems to be more acceptable all the time...........though harder for blacks and whites............Their kids are taunted.

botankus
Originally posted by heru

KidRock is PVS' dad, so the latter. And the former.

heru
My mistake on the commas, did'nt mean to confuse you.

PVS

its in the bible

heru
It becomes a problem for blacks and whites, because modern man made it that way. Before the drama between the two parties it really did'nt matter.

heru
What ever bible you reading you should burn it

KidRock
Im all for interracial couples..I love my hot asian women.

Mr. Sandman
It becomes a problem for blacks and whites, because modern man made it that way. Before the drama between the two parties it really did'nt matter.

Whatever makes you sleep at night friend.

Fact is 'before the drama' that royalty wouldn't even mix their blood with anything less than nobility, even of the same race. If anything, 'before the drama', it was worse.

Kelly_LS
Although interacial affairs been going on forever. There are still a great amount of people,who are disturbed by it. Many have there opinions on the matter. And theres those that are all for it. KMC surfer whats your take on the matter. big grin confused mad
I'm not really disturbed by it, I'm just not attracted to anyone outside my race. If other people want to be with people of different colors and backgrounds, that's them, not me. wink

Echuu
Originally posted by PVS
its in the bible

And I'm a penguin.

PVS
pleased to meet you penguin

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
I'm not really disturbed by it, I'm just not attracted to anyone outside my race. If other people want to be with people of different colors and backgrounds, that's them, not me. wink

Racist.

Storm
I don' t perceive interracial relationships as controversial. Love knows no bounds.

Soleran
I'll only date women that aren't white because white chicks are pretentious snobs.

D-Double
My sister (black) is marrying a white guy... yet she hates on black men that date white women.

people are psychos... ermm

Originally posted by PVS
its in the bible

quote it, damn you!

heru
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
Whatever makes you sleep at night friend.

Fact is 'before the drama' that royalty wouldn't even mix their blood with anything less than nobility, even of the same race. If anything, 'before the drama', it was worse. Actually in doing research I have found that a lot of ancient civilizations amalgamated with one another. Egypt,Rome,Olmecs etc.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Soleran
I'll only date women that aren't white because white chicks are pretentious snobs. Yeah cause their from Europe.........lol

Actually I feel people are all the same but with the little cultural quirks............"Excuse me I got to get tea."

Mr. Sandman
Actually in doing research I have found that a lot of ancient civilizations amalgamated with one another. Egypt,Rome,Olmecs etc.

Your reserach is incomplete. What are you, 14? A high school research paper doesn't account for much.

Conquered contries of course blended with their oppressors, like they had any choice(Rome conquoring Egypt, etc). Masters humped their slaves all the time. Doesn't mean the act was socially acceptable. People rarely married outside of their class, much less their race.

heru
I'm not really disturbed by it, I'm just not attracted to anyone outside my race. If other people want to be with people of different colors and backgrounds, that's them, not me. wink You know I use to say the same thing until I tried it. Now I'm sprung off Indian women Happy Dance

BobbyD
Originally posted by KidRock

Indeed. evil face

heru
Your reserach is incomplete. What are you, 14? A high school research paper doesn't account for much.

Conquered contries of course blended with their oppressors, like they had any choice(Rome conquoring Egypt, etc). Masters humped their slaves all the time. Doesn't mean the act was socially acceptable. People rarely married outside of their class, much less their race. Moses origin was from Asia minor his wife was African by choice. King Solomon from Israel and the Queen of sheba of Ethiopia, and they had a son. King George 3 of England Queen Charlotte Sophia was black and white. The olmec tombs they dug up in Laventa Mexico contained bodies of African men and Native women. May I keep going on cause theres many more. So maybe you should get your facts together before you come tangle with me. laughing Mr sandman

Kelly_LS
Racist.
Loser.
You know I use to say the same thing until I tried it. Now I'm sprung off Indian women Happy Dance
Yes but I've never really found a physical attraction in anyone of a different race is what I was trying to say. The korean guy from LOST is pretty cute though, I must say.

heru
Loser.

Yes but I've never really found a physical attraction in anyone of a different race is what I was trying to say. The korean guy from LOST is pretty cute though, I must say. By all means go Korean you might like it. eek!

heru

Conquered contries of course blended with their oppressors, like they had any choice(Rome conquoring Egypt, etc). Masters humped their slaves all the time. Doesn't mean the act was socially acceptable. People rarely married outside of their class, much less their race. Moses origin was from Asia minor his wife was African by choice. King Solomon from Israel and the Queen of sheba of Ethiopia, and they had a son. King George 3 of England his Queen Charlotte Sophia was black and white. The olmec tombs they dug up in Laventa Mexico contained bodies of African men and Native women. May I keep going on cause theres many more. So maybe you should get your facts together before you come tangle with me. laughing Mr sandman

Kelly_LS
By all means go Korean you might like it. eek!
Haha, very encouraging, aren't we?

pr1983
If people have a problem with it, than thats their problem...

Me? i (as most people who know me know) can't resist asian women... erm

heru
Haha, very encouraging, aren't we? I tried to be we all in this world together

Kelly_LS
I tried to be we all in this world together
thumb up

Mr. Sandman
Moses origin was from Asia minor his wife was African by choice. King Solomon from Israel and the Queen of sheba of Ethiopia, and they had a son. King George 3 of England Queen Charlotte Sophia was black and white. The olmec tombs they dug up in Laventa Mexico contained bodies of African men and Native women. May I keep going on cause theres many more. So maybe you should get your facts together before you come tangle with me. laughing Mr sandman

LOL You cite what, 10 people(who married for money, power, and territory by the way, with the exception of Moses and them Olmecs. Like I already said, married in their classes. Who did the African slaves have to marry? Other slaves, which included natives. Why would a King marry a Queen from another country? More power. It was never because they even liked each other.) for a period of THOUSANDS of years?

I can name 2 married gay couples, would that make it fact that gay marriage is completely accepted througout the country? No. You're stretching thin. Just because something happened a few times doesn't mean it was the norm, and those relationships are not the same as the interracial relationships we have now. The motives were alot different.

Moses was born in Egypt by the way. Which is in Africa. Making him African.

heru
Oh Mr. Sandman you should really go back to school if your not attending now. And if you are tell your teachers to step there game up. The Queen of Sheba Kingdom was bigger than King Solomons she was also more wealthier than he was. Not to mention she went to him not the other way around, clearly it was'nt for money. She had more than him. And as far as Moses he was Hebrew not Egyptian, if he was Egyptian he would not had to fight to have his people freed from the pharoah at that time. So once more again you need more work my slow friend. A man is given to educations in his life. the one that is given to him and the other he gives himself MR.SANDMAN. KING KONG AI'NT GOT NOTHIN ON ME

Quiero Mota

Well seeing that me and my wife are of different races, I'm all for it.

Robtard
Loser.

Yes but I've never really found a physical attraction in anyone of a different race is what I was trying to say. The korean guy from LOST is pretty cute though, I must say.

Koreans have small penises, so if size matters to you, stay away.

Capt_Fantastic

cheers

joseph was not born in Egypt. Assuming we're talking about Joseph of the amazing technicolour dreamcoat Joseph.

And inter-racial couples are not a big deal, to those who are not ignorant and closed minded and living in the past.

BackFire

The people who are against inerracial relationships are simply stupid.

Lyna303
i am fine with interacial relationships...

theres really nothing bad to say about it at all...

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I don't give a shit where a girl is from. Just as long as she's hot, her breasts are a handful, she doesn't drive me completely loco, and her ass is the width of my two hands spread out in shakas.

If those bases are covered, alls good.

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
its unnatural and you will burn in hell forever and ever and ever
QFT.

See, someone's got it right.

botankus
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
I don't give a shit where a girl is from. Just as long as she's hot, her breasts are a handful, she doesn't drive me completely loco, and her ass is the width of my two hands spread out in shakas.

If those bases are covered, alls good.

That's discrimination!

But I agree with you. smokin'

Bardock42
Originally posted by D-Double
My sister (black) is marrying a white guy... yet she hates on black men that date white women.

people are psychos... ermm

quote it, damn you!

Anf the Lord sayeteht that the negros shall not marrietheteth the aryans.

Hitlericus 17:05

PVS
Originally posted by FeceMan
QFT.

quoted for titillation?

heru
Originally posted by Bardock42
Anf the Lord sayeteht that the negros shall not marrietheteth the aryans.

Hitlericus 17:05 #1 RACIST mad

botankus
#1 RACIST mad
Bardocky, you did it! You passed PVS in only 2 pages.

Bardock42
#1 RACIST mad

Didn't I see you at the last KKK meeting?

botankus
And they shall call him the Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

Mmm,hmm. I thought he looked familiar.

heru
Originally posted by botankus

Mmm,hmm. I thought he looked familiar. Ha Ha Ha now be a good Klans boy and have sex with your mother. Careful your brother might get jealous

Bardock42

Mmm,hmm. I thought he looked familiar.

I knew there was a reason why he could give the title #1 racist.

Punkyhermy
I don't look at people as a part of a race. I look at them as individuals. If a guy i like happens to has blue eyes and white skin, thats who he is. If he has dark skin with brown features, thats who he is too.

I've never subconciously divided people acording to their races.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
I don't look at people as a part of a race. I look at them as individuals. If a guy i like happens to has blue eyes and white skin, thats who he is. If he has dark skin with brown features, thats who he is too.

I've never subconciously divided people acording to their races.

Roight.....I have to call bullshit.

Quiero Mota
Roight.....I have to call bullshit.

Me too.

Punkyhermy
What the f**k?

PVS
well sorry, its bullshit. may as well say "i dont shit"

Fishy
Everybody see's races... Simple as that.

debbiejo
Originally posted by PVS
well sorry, its bullshit. may as well say "i dont shit" No one cares what you think anyway....You don't have a life........Oh ferret love........... stick out tongue

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Robtard
Koreans have small penises, so if size matters to you, stay away.
How many korean penises have you seen? And obviously they're reproducing so they must not be THAT grotesque. Penis size doesn't matter anyway, it's how the damn thing is used. yes

Quiero Mota
How many korean penises have you seen?

Robtard has admitted that he's seen over 500 Asian penises.

Penis size doesn't matter anyway, it's how the damn thing is used. yes

Are you sure about that?

"My wife tells me that 'Its not the size of the ship, its the motion of the ocean'. And I tell'er that may be but it takes a long time to get to England in a rowboat."

-Jeff Foxworthy

PVS
Originally posted by debbiejo
No one cares what you think anyway....You don't have a life........Oh ferret love........... stick out tongue

debs, you are like a declawed kitten that i dont have the heart to punish as you swat at me with such cute determination

PVS
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Robtard has admitted that he's seen over 500 Asians penises.

Are you sure about that?

"My wife tells me that 'Its not the size of the ship, its the motion of the ocean'. And I tell'er that may be but it takes a long time to get to England in a rowboat."

-Jeff Foxworthy

pointless metaphores. if you at least fall within the average, and you know what you're doing, size is not a matter....unless your with a busted whore...hotdog...hallway

FeceMan
It seems as though this thread has gone downhill without my presence.

Quiero Mota
It has.

heru
Stick with the topic fellows, all this penis size talking coming from a bunch of males is scaring the hell out of me. There is a thread open on gays. Feel free to visit.

Quiero Mota
It's Robtard's fault. He's the one who brought up penises.

FeceMan
Back on topic, infidels!

heru
I love all women, I like them black, yellow, Purto rican and Haitian, white, japanese, indian, malayasian the more merrier it's a great sensation. Just put them in a line and I'll get busy every time pile

Robtard
Originally posted by PVS
pointless metaphores. if you at least fall within the average, and you know what you're doing, size is not a matter....unless your with a busted whore...hotdog...hallway

If you have to fall within a certain average then size does matter... Ask any women that is willing to tell the truth and 'she' will say that size is an important factor, not the only one mind you, but important nonetheless.

Robtard
It's Robtard's fault. He's the one who brought up penises.

Yea, thats right, blame it on the latino you hater.

Robtard
Stick with the topic fellows, all this penis size talking coming from a bunch of males is scaring the hell out of me. There is a thread open on gays. Feel free to visit.

Dude, you should know that eventually all threads evolve into either a penis conversation or a butt-sex conversation. Simple truths in life. And, don't act all coy, as Bradock42 would say, "You love the cock.".

Quiero Mota
I love all women, I like them black, yellow, Purto rican and Haitian, white, japanese, indian, malayasian

hmm I swear that's a line from some rap song .......

Robtard
hmm I swear that's a line from some rap song .......

Too $hort?

PVS
If you have to fall within a certain average then size does matter...

well...yes thats exactly what im saying. im saying that most women think its important that a man isnt hung like a mosquito, but only busted whores feel it important for a man to be hung like a mule.

Inspectah Deck
Too $hort?

i think you're right

heru
Dude, you should know that eventually all threads evolve into either a penis conversation or a butt-sex conversation. Simple truths in life. And, don't act all coy, as Bradock42 would say, "You love the cock.". It'a obvious homoboy the only cock lover is you being that it stays in your thoughts,mouth and hands. The topic was interacial lovers. But I see your into interacial DICKS, I'm not hating on you if thats what you prefer. Just keep you and your boy toys Happy Dance that way laughing

heru
Too $hort? Your wrong too short is your cock. The rap group was, A tribe called Quest. And on that note I'm done talking about cock. If you want to continue call your boyfriend Bradock 42

Bardock42
Too much talking about me and my famous (and yet amazingly accurate) sayings.

PVS
And on that note I'm done talking about cock.

so i guess thats your last post then?

debbiejo
Originally posted by PVS
debs, you are like a declawed kitten that i dont have the heart to punish as you swat at me with such cute determination sad laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
I dont think interracial dating should be an issue at all, let alone a controversial one.

Its great people are tearing down the boundaries set up by stupid people in the name of love! I had boyfriends of different nationalities, colour and creed.

Why, my boyfriend now is French Canadian with Italian heritage. Our culture, creed, heritage could not be more different.

Colour does not make any difference whatsoever - Just because I am pigmentationally challenged, does not mean that should restrict me from dating those who aren't.

First rule of genetics - spread the genes apart!

botankus
Lil B, would you date Halle Berry if you had a chance?

debbiejo
Lil B, would you date Halle Berry if you had a chance? blink

If I was gay, I would.

botankus
I'll admit it, I would date her too if I had a chance. I know you've gotta twist my arm a bunch, but I think I could arrange it.

debbiejo
I think she is one of the most beautiful women I've seen.

Maybe I'll turn gay........lol

botankus
Okay...just as long as you're straight by Sunday. Then you can be gay again on Wednesday.

debbiejo
No problem......It's like a switch ya know.....you can turn it on and off....

lil bitchiness
Lil B, would you date Halle Berry if you had a chance?

Oh my god, I totally would!! droolio

Victor Von Doom
Any details of what sorts of things you would be doing?

Someone told me...to ask.

lil bitchiness
Just the usual - going to cinema, touching, getting drunk, shopping, going for lunch, squeezing, traveling, painting, playing video games, licking, dancing, playing sports, watching movies, sucking, eating.... popcorn...

Victor Von Doom
I have to go now.

PVS
fap fap fap

heru
Originally posted by PVS
so i guess thats your last post then? No, it's just that I think the female body is a lot more beautiful than the males. There should be know reason why I'm talking about the next man, manhood when I have my own.

heru
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Just the usual - going to cinema, touching, getting drunk, shopping, going for lunch, squeezing, traveling, painting, playing video games, licking, dancing, playing sports, watching movies, sucking, eating.... popcorn... We need more like you girl, need more like you.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
fap fap fap

Guess that is PVS' last post now.

botankus
Yeah, I try to raise the level of my final post of the day, too. I want to give people something really deep to think about until I log on the next day.

Bardock42
Yeah, I try to raise the level of my final post of the day, too. I want to give people something really deep to think about until I log on the next day.

My posts are an endless quest do find perfection....I do not deal in days...weeks...not even years...I am the alpha and the omega....he who has seen me.....wait...what? Where am I?

botankus
Quite true. Take this one, for example, from the Off-Topic forum I recently gathered and have spent hours upon hours deciphering:

Doubt it, I don't use smilies just cause I am too dumb to articulate my thoughts.

Bardock42
Quite true. Take this one, for example, from the Off-Topic forum I recently gathered and have spent hours upon hours deciphering:

I like it, it is close...

History Buff
I'd like to chime in on this topic if i may. I'll disregard the "people should stay with their race" posts and try to a little intellectual about it.

I think that who you end up with in a relationship and who you are physically attracted to has almost everything to do with the environment you grow up in.

I am hispanic and growing up in a primarily latino and black area, hispanic and black women are what i am attracted to. Other course the things i look for in a women are much more than just race and i won't go into detail here.

My fiance, for example, is black and she grew up in a suberb of Los Angeles that was almost all hispanic. As a result she dated mostly hispanic guy her whole life.

Studies have shown that inter-racial dating had tripled over the last 30 years. Clearly, dating between the races is a phenomenon that is here to stay. The ignorance that people have still believing that dating within your race should be exclusive is not the wave of the future.

Quiero Mota
would you date Halle Berry if you had a chance?

debbiejo
laughing out loud

debbiejo
My posts are an endless quest do find perfection....I do not deal in days...weeks...not even years...I am the alpha and the omega....he who has seen me.....wait...what? Where am I? You become more special every day..........lol

Frigid Soul

KidRock
Originally posted by Frigid Soul

Nice Emo screen name.

PVS
emo yes indeed

still she is correct

Frigid Soul
Nice Emo screen name.

It's not emo and neither am I. I chose the name because Im a heartless *****.

But you're still a typical Asiaphile.

Robtard
It'a obvious homoboy the only cock lover is you being that it stays in your thoughts,mouth and hands. The topic was interacial lovers. But I see your into interacial DICKS, I'm not hating on you if thats what you prefer. Just keep you and your boy toys Happy Dance that way laughing
Your wrong too short is your cock. The rap group was, A tribe called Quest. And on that note I'm done talking about cock. If you want to continue call your boyfriend Bradock 42

My, my... Your pitbull mouth is going to get your chihuahua ass into trouble. With all that anger it sounds like my jokingly friendly taunts hit a nerve.

For a guy so against even talking about cock, you do go on a good deal of tangents about them. As for Bardock42, leave him out of your self-hater lashings, I only quoted what he has said in the past, I didn't imply he said it to you closet-boy.

KidRock

Boo hoo..go cut your wrists and talk to someone who cares.."frigid soul".

Originally posted by PVS

still she is correct

Your wife might think differently

FeceMan
OH SNAP TAKE THAT OLD MAN

PVS
yeah, im getting all kinds of owned today

Tha C-Master
I already made a similar thread to this.

heru
My, my... Your pitbull mouth is going to get your chihuahua ass into trouble. With all that anger it sounds like my jokingly friendly taunts hit a nerve.

For a guy so against even talking about cock, you do go on a good deal of tangents about them. As for Bardock42, leave him out of your self-hater lashings, I only quoted what he has said in the past, I didn't imply he said it to you closet-boy. Poor bleach blond, did the pit bite to hard, did you run and tell mommy on me. I'm sorry your sensitive nopity heart could'nt take it. I forgot kittens scratch not bite. And just to let you know, anger is and was the furthest thing from my mind. You took a shot, and I took one back so don't confuse it with hate or anger. My fuzzy friend cat so until you type again I guess I'll CATS you later. angel

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
yeah, im getting all kinds of owned today

We all have our days, <3

Capt_Fantastic
You know, using too many smilies is like being forced to read a childrens book where they subsitute a picture for teh word. Can we move past that? I already know which hole the cylinder goes in, and the triangle and the square..

lord xyz
Originally posted by Storm
I don' t perceive interracial relationships as controversial. Love knows no bounds. What thwe hell has love got to do with this?

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz
What thwe hell has love got to do with this?

What's love got to do, got to do with it?

Well, someone whoi is attracted to Asian (looking) women and someone that is "Asianphile" are two different things. Kid Rock just wants to bang his vietnamese ladies after he bombed them back to the stone age.

Quiero Mota
Well, someone whoi is attracted to Asian (looking) women and someone that is "Asianphile" are two different things.

What's the difference, ey? I was always under the impression that an Asiaphile/yellow fever is a whiteboy who is obsessed with Asian chicks. Which something extremely common today.

Bardock42
What's the difference, ey? I was always under the impression that an Asiaphile/yellow fever is a whiteboy who is obsessed with Asian chicks. Which something extremely common today.

Well, I assumed (possibly incorrectly) that it was the latest trend to love everything from Asia...mostly Mangas and Anime, but also bad English and weird signs that no one knows the meaning of but everyone pretends it grants power....feng shui is somewhere in there too..as is Yoga.

Robtard
Poor bleach blond, did the pit bite to hard, did you run and tell mommy on me. I'm sorry your sensitive nopity heart could'nt take it. I forgot kittens scratch not bite. And just to let you know, anger is and was the furthest thing from my mind. You took a shot, and I took one back so don't confuse it with hate or anger. My fuzzy friend cat so until you type again I guess I'll CATS you later. angel

Man, that was a homo response of the likes never seen here before and there have been some off-the-top ones.

heru
Man, that was a homo response of the likes never seen here before and there have been some off-the-top ones. I see your steady with the homo jokes, you just can't get it out your system. Well it explains a lot, since every quote you have said since entering this thread had something to do about the male genital area. Like I said before, I'm not mad at you you are what you are no matter how hard you try to hide the truth will come to light and it has. K.M.C. surfers do the reserch and your see ALL IS PROVEN.

heru
See what I meanOriginally posted by Quiero Mota
It's Robtard's fault. He's the one who brought up penises. Originally posted by Robtard
If you have to fall within a certain average then size does matter... Ask any women that is willing to tell the truth and 'she' will say that size is an important factor, not the only one mind you, but important nonetheless. Originally posted by Robtard
Dude, you should know that eventually all threads evolve into either a penis conversation or a butt-sex conversation. Simple truths in life. And, don't act all coy, as Bradock42 would say, "You love the cock.".

Bardock42
See what I mean Dude, you love the cock.

heru
See what I meanOriginally posted by Quiero Mota
Robtard has admitted that he's seen over 500 Asian penises.

Are you sure about that?

-Jeff Foxworthy

heru
Dude, you love the cock. Thanks bardock how can I forget that one

heru
Dude, you should know that eventually all threads evolve into either a penis conversation or a butt-sex conversation. Simple truths in life. And, don't act all coy, as Bradock42 would say, "You love the cock.". See what I mean

heru
My work is done, is there any other trapped in the closet. come out come out where ever you are.

Bardock42
My work is done, is there any other trapped in the closet. come out come out where ever you are.

Who ever claimed we were still in the closet? You on the other hand seem unable to accept your obvious sexuality. It's okay, you are gay, no one blames you. It's your uncles fault. he shouldn't have fingered you when you were 12.

heru
Who ever claimed we were still in the closet? You on the other hand seem unable to accept your obvious sexuality. It's okay, you are gay, no one blames you. It's your uncles fault. he shouldn't have fingered you when you were 12. Dame GIRL you to, look I'm gonna leave you girls alone, cause women do stick together. You do know what a women is right? you know the species you tried to be.

Bardock42
Dame GIRL you to, look I'm gonna leave you girls alone, cause women do stick together. You do know what a women is right? you know the species you tried to be.

Hahaha, women a species, hahaha, do you get paid to be stupid?

Quiero Mota
Well, I assumed (possibly incorrectly) that it was the latest trend to love everything from Asia...mostly Mangas and Anime, but also bad English and weird signs that no one knows the meaning of but everyone pretends it grants power....feng shui is somewhere in there too..as is Yoga.

Ok, from http://www.asianjoke.com/general/asiaphiles.htm, here's the definition of an Asiaphile:

ORIGINS: Asiaphiles are typically found residing in major U.S. cities, although increasing numbers have been venturing overseas in their quest to "get an oree-enul woman".

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH: Intelligent, non-racist and socially-functional men who are free of fetishes and racial bias.

CHARACTER TRAITS:

- Poorly developed masculine identities, pathetically uncomfortable with themselves, inept at romance with women of their own race.

- Resentment of white females' assertive, strong-willed personality traits (whether real or perceived).

- Ignorant and narrow-minded, eager to adopt fallacious western media stereotypes of Asian women.

- Desperate need to assume a dominant, father-like role in their relationships with women (ergo the similarity to pedophiles).

- Exaggerated perception and objectification of Asian females (and sometimes little boys).

- Uncanny ability to determine one's breast size and country of origin within three seconds of sighting a potential AF target.

- A compulsion to trash women, particularly western women, in order to justify their inadequacies and bolster their self image.

- Insatiable appetite for Asian cultural trivia, which is used to camouflage/legitimize their underlying fetish (a superficial knowledge of Asian art impresses the shit outta the babes).

- Extreme paranoia and defensiveness regarding their relationships with AF's ("What the hell are you looking at, you racist AM *******?.."wink

- Unable to accept non-whites or women as equals. Insistent racist stereotypers. Chauvinistic.

- Subconsciously attracted to tiny women because they make him feel powerful, and are less threatening to his fragile ego.

- Disdains ethnic studies; regards it as a waste of taxpayer's money and an ultimate threat to white male privilege and cultural hegemony.

- Thinks that the poverty, prostitution and white cultural imperialism in certain Asian countries is a good deal while it lasts. Favorite holiday destination: Bangkok

- Enjoys playing "divide and conquer" mind games with naive, culturally-insecure AF's ("don't worry, Yoko, I won't let those chauvinistic, abusive Japanese men hurt you anymore..."wink

- Considers minimum age of marriage and minimum age of consent laws to be government intrusions of privacy.

- On visits to Asia as a (sex) tourist, expects every native AM to kowtow to him, massage his feet and play butler, while the native AF's line up to show him the proper "lotus position" technique. He then considers himself "worldly" and an indisputable expert on asian people and culture.

- Considers the terms "chink, chinaman, jap, gook and slope" to be terms of endearment and certainly no reason to get offended.

- Believes that racism does not exist because he, as a WM, has never experienced it first hand.

- Gets a warm fuzzy feeling when watching those action flicks in which the white male hero invariably beats the shit out of ten AM ninjas and rescues the AF nympho from her evil, warlike AM oppressors.

- Believes that the only reason an Asian person would dislike him or disapprove of his exploitive, pathological relationships with Asian women is because they are racist.

- Associates with AM's only when he is interested in meeting their sisters.

- Threatened and insecure in the presence of any culturally-perceptive Asian person or any AM not fitting his stereotype of the quiet, marginalized, "model minority" geek.

- Denial of all of the above.

TYPICAL ATTIRE: Anything trendy and mainstream-looking which conceals their obesity. Rolled-up sock placed strategically in crotch for added flair. Hairpiece by Earl's Rugs 'R Us. Note: attire may vary depending on the specific type of AF being targeted.

I.Q.: n/a (too low to measure)

NATURAL HABITAT: Personal ad columns ("SWM interested in 'Asian culture' seeks exotic SAF goddess"wink, college campuses, Asian language classes (a great pickup spot), Asian strip clubs, massage parlors and similar establishments, B-grade Kung-Fu flicks, trendy nightclubs (usually found necking with prepubescent AF FOB's), seated on living room sofa drooling over latest Asian porn flick with remote control and tissues in hand, Asian internet forums (don't ask me why), anywhere else frequented by AF's. Often found still living with mom despite being past 40.

TYPICAL ASIAPHILE QUIPS:

"I've always only dated Oree-enul chicks. I don't know why, I just have."

"Race doesn't matter. I just happen to dig chicks with silky black hair and smooth, porcelain-like skin. Anyone who doesn't like it is a racist."

"Ahh, those Oree-enul wimmin... are they perfect or what? No more corrupted American wimmin for me, no sirree... Gimme a fine oree-enul woman anytime."

"Ooh, Mei Ling, you're soooo sweet and demure, unlike them rude, uppity American women. Intelligent too. How's about we go back to my place and talk temples?"

"Keiko, if you want to practice your English, maybe I can be your tutor?..."

(mouth frothing): "Masako, you remind me of my favorite 'movie star'... would you please put on your cute little sailor suit, huh, would ya, pleeeze??"

"Hey Marty, you got the number of that place in Tokyo that sells the used panties?"

"Would you like some candy, little girl?..."

"I just returned from the "sex capital of the world", good old Thailand and had an incredible trip - as usual. If you're a single male who's had his share of the stuck up women of the West, then come to Southeast Asia where the women will treat you with the attention and appreciation you deserve..."

PERSONAL GOAL (unfortunately unattainable): To end up with an intelligent, quality Asian woman who actually has some self esteem.

CLOSELY RELATED TO: Pedophiles, a fish out of water, rice queens (gay asiaphiles).

MEDIA REPRESENTATION: Woody Allen, Maury Povich, James Michener, Oliver Stone, Nicholas D. Kristof (NY Times reporter).

COUNTERPARTS: Wiggers...who else?

Bardock42
That's hilarious....those people exist?

Alliance
Constiutional Amendment, United States of America.

"That intermarriage between negroes or persons of color and Caucasians or any other character of persons within the United States or any territory under their jurisdiction, is forever prohibited; and the term 'negro or person of color,' as here employed, shall be held to mean any and all persons of African descent or having any trace of African or negro blood. "

Congressional Record, 62nd Congress, 3rd session, Dec. 11, 1912. Vol 49, p. 502

Sound familiar?

pr1983

There is a difference... some guys just find asian women incredibly attractive... erm

though there is a trend to love all things asian, there are plenty of people (or maybe its just me), who are just genuinely like that...

Ok, from http://www.asianjoke.com/general/asiaphiles.htm, here's the definition of an Asiaphile:

ORIGINS: Asiaphiles are typically found residing in major U.S. cities, although increasing numbers have been venturing overseas in their quest to "get an oree-enul woman".

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH: Intelligent, non-racist and socially-functional men who are free of fetishes and racial bias.

CHARACTER TRAITS:

- Poorly developed masculine identities, pathetically uncomfortable with themselves, inept at romance with women of their own race.

- Resentment of white females' assertive, strong-willed personality traits (whether real or perceived).

- Ignorant and narrow-minded, eager to adopt fallacious western media stereotypes of Asian women.

- Desperate need to assume a dominant, father-like role in their relationships with women (ergo the similarity to pedophiles).

- Exaggerated perception and objectification of Asian females (and sometimes little boys).

- Uncanny ability to determine one's breast size and country of origin within three seconds of sighting a potential AF target.

- A compulsion to trash women, particularly western women, in order to justify their inadequacies and bolster their self image.

- Insatiable appetite for Asian cultural trivia, which is used to camouflage/legitimize their underlying fetish (a superficial knowledge of Asian art impresses the shit outta the babes).

- Extreme paranoia and defensiveness regarding their relationships with AF's ("What the hell are you looking at, you racist AM *******?.."wink

- Unable to accept non-whites or women as equals. Insistent racist stereotypers. Chauvinistic.

- Subconsciously attracted to tiny women because they make him feel powerful, and are less threatening to his fragile ego.

- Disdains ethnic studies; regards it as a waste of taxpayer's money and an ultimate threat to white male privilege and cultural hegemony.

- Thinks that the poverty, prostitution and white cultural imperialism in certain Asian countries is a good deal while it lasts. Favorite holiday destination: Bangkok

- Enjoys playing "divide and conquer" mind games with naive, culturally-insecure AF's ("don't worry, Yoko, I won't let those chauvinistic, abusive Japanese men hurt you anymore..."wink

- Considers minimum age of marriage and minimum age of consent laws to be government intrusions of privacy.

- On visits to Asia as a (sex) tourist, expects every native AM to kowtow to him, massage his feet and play butler, while the native AF's line up to show him the proper "lotus position" technique. He then considers himself "worldly" and an indisputable expert on asian people and culture.

- Considers the terms "chink, chinaman, jap, gook and slope" to be terms of endearment and certainly no reason to get offended.

- Believes that racism does not exist because he, as a WM, has never experienced it first hand.

- Gets a warm fuzzy feeling when watching those action flicks in which the white male hero invariably beats the shit out of ten AM ninjas and rescues the AF nympho from her evil, warlike AM oppressors.

- Believes that the only reason an Asian person would dislike him or disapprove of his exploitive, pathological relationships with Asian women is because they are racist.

- Associates with AM's only when he is interested in meeting their sisters.

- Threatened and insecure in the presence of any culturally-perceptive Asian person or any AM not fitting his stereotype of the quiet, marginalized, "model minority" geek.

- Denial of all of the above.

TYPICAL ATTIRE: Anything trendy and mainstream-looking which conceals their obesity. Rolled-up sock placed strategically in crotch for added flair. Hairpiece by Earl's Rugs 'R Us. Note: attire may vary depending on the specific type of AF being targeted.

I.Q.: n/a (too low to measure)

NATURAL HABITAT: Personal ad columns ("SWM interested in 'Asian culture' seeks exotic SAF goddess"wink, college campuses, Asian language classes (a great pickup spot), Asian strip clubs, massage parlors and similar establishments, B-grade Kung-Fu flicks, trendy nightclubs (usually found necking with prepubescent AF FOB's), seated on living room sofa drooling over latest Asian porn flick with remote control and tissues in hand, Asian internet forums (don't ask me why), anywhere else frequented by AF's. Often found still living with mom despite being past 40.

TYPICAL ASIAPHILE QUIPS:

"I've always only dated Oree-enul chicks. I don't know why, I just have."

"Race doesn't matter. I just happen to dig chicks with silky black hair and smooth, porcelain-like skin. Anyone who doesn't like it is a racist."

"Ahh, those Oree-enul wimmin... are they perfect or what? No more corrupted American wimmin for me, no sirree... Gimme a fine oree-enul woman anytime."

"Ooh, Mei Ling, you're soooo sweet and demure, unlike them rude, uppity American women. Intelligent too. How's about we go back to my place and talk temples?"

"Keiko, if you want to practice your English, maybe I can be your tutor?..."

(mouth frothing): "Masako, you remind me of my favorite 'movie star'... would you please put on your cute little sailor suit, huh, would ya, pleeeze??"

"Hey Marty, you got the number of that place in Tokyo that sells the used panties?"

"I just returned from the "sex capital of the world", good old Thailand and had an incredible trip - as usual. If you're a single male who's had his share of the stuck up women of the West, then come to Southeast Asia where the women will treat you with the attention and appreciation you deserve..."

PERSONAL GOAL (unfortunately unattainable): To end up with an intelligent, quality Asian woman who actually has some self esteem.

CLOSELY RELATED TO: Pedophiles, a fish out of water, rice queens (gay asiaphiles).

MEDIA REPRESENTATION: Woody Allen, Maury Povich, James Michener, Oliver Stone, Nicholas D. Kristof (NY Times reporter).

COUNTERPARTS: Wiggers...who else?

that's f*cking creepy...

vintageSW77
I dated a Jamaican chick for 2 years and experianced racism for the fist time from ALL sides...it was an eye opener.
Ive been in a relationship with a girl of spanish descent for 3 years and it dont make a differance.....shes hot and thats all that matters.
Well that and her personallity.

office jesus
Originally posted by pr1983
There is a difference... some guys just find asian women incredibly attractive... erm

though there is a trend to love all things asian, there are plenty of people (or maybe its just me), who are just genuinely like that...

that's f*cking creepy...

It's creepy 'cause most of it's true.

pr1983
Originally posted by office jesus
It's creepy 'cause most of it's true.

for some maybe, but not for all...

FeceMan
DUDE.

Katanas make all things at least 63% cooler. (Maybe even "leeter." Like liter, only awesome.)

pr1983
Originally posted by FeceMan
DUDE.

Katanas make all things at least 63% cooler. (Maybe even "leeter." Like liter, only awesome.)

laughing so you're the 'glass is half full' kinda guy?

Stoic
Before I got married, it never mattered what color the woman was. She could be very dark, or as white as snow. I'm into features, I like small features, so any woman that used to fit that criteria would always catch my eye, and still does. I wonder how interesting it would be if there were purple, green, blue, gray, and other colors of people in the world? Would racism still exist?

NemeBro
Epic five year necro man, truly.

I think black women are hot.

rudester
This is 2012 I did not think it mattered? For shame. Glad I was born in canada.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Stoic
I wonder how interesting it would be if there were purple, green, blue, gray, and other colors of people in the world? Would racism still exist? El65C0u_J3U

ADarksideJedi

I find nothing wrong with it. I had a customer where I work at talk to someone how it was wrong. You can't help who you fall inlove with and if it makes you happy that is all that matters.

Stoic
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
El65C0u_J3U

big grin thumb up

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Stoic
Would racism still exist?
Yes, why wouldn't it?

inimalist

why you gotta hate on what works?

Darth Jello
Wow, this thread has returned. And just in time for my one year anniversary in an interracial relationship. My experience thus far is that if you are a white athiest-Jewish male dating an asian girl with big ****, a non-anorexic figure and an assertive demeanor, nobody really cares other than your ignorant grandparents who insist on feeding her chinese food to make her "more comfortable".

Stoic
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yes, why wouldn't it?

You really think that it would be as strong or worse than it is now? I would think that with more diversity would come less hate? You're probably right though ignorance will likely always exist.

Cyner
Culture > Race

I do think race is important in choosing who to be with but culture is much more important.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Cyner
Culture > Race

I do think race is important in choosing who to be with but culture is much more important.

Yes, absolutely. Religion too, but culture mostly. Colour or ''race'' have no impact if the culture is the same.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>