I'm gonna have to wear diapers Saturday. LOL!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_LS
Okay not really, but I'm going to Waverly Hills Sanitorium where they put on a haunted hospital kind of thing, and in actuality it's really haunted (Yes, I believe in that stuff, get over it.), and TAPS actually went there so w00t to having the Ghost Hunters in Kentucky! I'm going with my friend Zach and I'm going to be clinging to him so bad. I'll probably shit my pants. I haven't been to anything even remotely like this since 6th grade and that was with my friend Kimberly and it was local so it was pretty pu##y.

Here it is...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waverly_Hills_Sanatorium

Marth18
lies you are getting old wheelchair admit it

Strangelove
I thought you had a kidney infection or something and had to wear the diaper for waste purposes....

The real reason is cool though

Milkie
Have Fun Steve

Weeping Fairy
My friend did a project on that place it looks so freakin awesome, u lucky bum disgust

D-Double
Originally posted by Milkie
Have Fun Steve

laughing .... that's really funny for some reason. blink

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Marth18
lies you are getting old wheelchair admit it
17 and in a wheelchair? I don't think so!
Originally posted by Strangelove
I thought you had a kidney infection or something and had to wear the diaper for waste purposes....

The real reason is cool though
laughing out loud That's freaking funny! But nope, just going to WHS.
Originally posted by Weeping Fairy
My friend did a project on that place it looks so freakin awesome, u lucky bum disgust
Oo! What kind of project?

Weeping Fairy
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
17 and in a wheelchair? I don't think so!

laughing out loud That's freaking funny! But nope, just going to WHS.

Oo! What kind of project?

It was an I-search her project was on most haunted places in america, she did a slideshow and everythin, it was cool eek! yes

Kelly_LS
It was an I-search her project was on most haunted places in america, she did a slideshow and everythin, it was cool eek! yes
AWESOME! Happy Dance I swear I am seriously going to be embedded into Zach's side when we go, lol.. I love being scared though.

But, about it being the most haunted place in America, TAPS of GH said that they thought it was one of the most haunted places they've ever researched in all their career.

Weeping Fairy
AWESOME! Happy Dance I swear I am seriously going to be embedded into Zach's side when we go, lol.. I love being scared though.

But, about it being the most haunted place in America, TAPS of GH said that they thought it was one of the most haunted places they've ever researched in all their career.

I love being scared too, but i dunno, her slideshow freaked me out lol.
I think i mighta seen that episode, i love that show, i watch it whenever i can. Happy Dance

Kelly_LS
Oh really? Did the slideshow have pictures of tuberculosis(sp?) patients or somethin'?

ME TOO! Season three just started this previous Wednesday, and I can't wait for this week's ep, though I have to tape it because LOST comes on at the same time. w00t for us!

Weeping Fairy
Oh really? Did the slideshow have pictures of tuberculosis(sp?) patients or somethin'?

ME TOO! Season three just started this previous Wednesday, and I can't wait for this week's ep, though I have to tape it because LOST comes on at the same time. w00t for us!

no, but it showed pics of all these misty things that looked like ppl eek!

Kelly_LS
Sweeeet. The crap thing is, is that you can't really figure out if some of those things are just dust, light reflections, etc. I mostly believe in the EVPs and when the spirits physically touch something (like just this last week when something pulled a cord off of the old bell hanging on the wall, but there was no way it could've fallen because it was hung around the back). THAT was creepy!

Weeping Fairy
Sweeeet. The crap thing is, is that you can't really figure out if some of those things are just dust, light reflections, etc. I mostly believe in the EVPs and when the spirits physically touch something (like just this last week when something pulled a cord off of the old bell hanging on the wall, but there was no way it could've fallen because it was hung around the back). THAT was creepy!

yea, but i dont think it was dust or nething, but omg, that is really creepy, you know what would scare me the most????? If i could feel them watching me, or they touched me or sumthin, that would scare the bejeezes outta me fear

Kelly_LS
yea, but i dont think it was dust or nething, but omg, that is really creepy, you know what would scare me the most????? If i could feel them watching me, or they touched me or sumthin, that would scare the bejeezes outta me fear
scared That'd DEFINATELY make me crap myself. And also, another poopy thing is, Saturday when I go, what if something happens and it's actually something non-living and not just for the haunted hospital thingy? And then i'd never know!!!

=Tired Hiker=
scared That'd DEFINATELY make me crap myself. And also, another poopy thing is, Saturday when I go, what if something happens and it's actually something non-living and not just for the haunted hospital thingy? And then i'd never know!!!

DON'T DO IT!!! I went to that place on Halloween one time and I never made it out alive! no That's why I use WindowsRIP. happy

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
DON'T DO IT!!! I went to that place on Halloween one time and I never made it out alive! no That's why I use WindowsRIP. happy
I'm sure you did.

Röland
Can I go with you, Ghost Hunters is really cool and I have always wanted to go to that Sanitorium. cry

Did you see the episode when they went to the Lighthouse in St. Augistine Florida. That was freaking creepy as hell.

§P0oONY
Kelly_LS, you truly are the worst member on KMC....

Marth18
why hasnt this gone to page 2 yet

Röland
there. pg 2

Kelly_LS

Röland
Find a way to get your bum down here, ask Zach if he has any room in his Monte Carlo, if not you can sit on top of me. Bring $20.00, and we're set for a hell of a night.

I'm broke right now.

Just be sure to tell me if it was as creepy as it looks.

Kelly_LS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.