How To Steal an Election With a Diebold Machine ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

KidRock
I knew those ****ing old ladies at the desk where I go and vote were changing everything around. Shame on them..hiding disks containing malicious software (that they created in their grandchildrens basements no doubt) in the cushions of their wheelchairs.

Alliance

lord xyz
*already knew but likes the thread n vid anyway*

PVS
Originally posted by Alliance
Yes, thats why electronic voting should not be used. But honestly, since you like to engage in mass hysteria, couldn't they just change the paper ballots anyway? Or just say that the final count is somehting different?

yes, and its been done. however the instant addition of malicious software is far less work than what it takes to manipulate tens of thousands of paper ballots. i hardly see any justification for just shrugging it all off

Deano
im not an expert on the matter.

i just wanna ask this question to voters:

do you think voting for a new puppet..sorry i mean president..do u think it is gonna change earths woes?

lol but people get so caught in this irrelevant tripe, as if their vote will change anything. 'who do you think we should vote for? what do
you think about Bush on the economy and Kerry on defence? blah blah.

PVS
Originally posted by Deano
im not an expert on the matter.

i just wanna ask this question to voters:

do you think voting for a new puppet..sorry i mean president..do u think it is gonna change earths woes?

lol but people get so caught in this irrelevant tripe, as if their vote will change anything. 'who do you think we should vote for? what do
you think about Bush on the economy and Kerry on defence? blah blah.

if you're going to sabotage the topic ill just bump the thread i made on the same issue. what will it be? whore your conspiracy theory or address a legit issue?

Tptmanno1
Isn't there a conspiracy forum?

PVS
its a genuine issue

RedAlertv2
No trace is left when you change the memory either. Diebold is a dirty company

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
its a genuine issue

indeed
It is a very legitimate issue.

Adam_PoE

KharmaDog
A serious issue trivialized by the paranoid ramblings of Deano. I think he actually works for the people he says he fears, for just the mere mentioning of any issue by him makes it now a sad joke in the eyes of many.

Deano
awwwwwwwwwwwwww. go home kharmadog

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Deano
awwwwwwwwwwwwww. go home kharmadog

Where do you think I was sitting when I tyoed that? And way to ignore the reality and severity of the issue by making a mockery of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.