Anna maria.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
Where the hell did this fantastic character go? They kept the dwarf uy, gibbs and cotton. like they couldn't have Anna in the background or somthing. ready to kill the plank fish and marry jakc. She was GREAT!

johnnyforever
i know i like her to! but they said somewhere that they would bring back the characters that couldn't appear in DMC, so she might be in AWE?

also...YOU STOLE MY BOAT! mad

Swann&Sparrow
I think they did that because Anna Maria was a FEMALE and there WERE NOT many female pirates if any at all in that area. Plus Elizabeth was supposed to be highlighted as a pirate so having another female pirate would take away from her glorious moment of becoming one.

But I miss Anna Maria.

mmoviejunkie
i liked her too,

but i dont think she was ever a pirate, i think she only joined the crew to get her boat,
and it would steal away from elizabeth like swann and sparrow said

aniron
I think she'd suit jack loads better! her slap was best to! I hope she comes back. she was a great character. strong willed. headstrong. cool. and a lot prettier than plankplank.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.