vs. Vs. VS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
Which is the best Vs.? VS or vs.?

JacopeX
Vs.

Strangelove
capital letters, it's so much more empowering

Marth18
this was the dumbest thread lol.....but i like it whip

Mindship
vs (lower case, no dots), cuz it doesn't take the eye off the combatants as much as v.s., V.S., VS, V.s., or Vs

Citizen D
Versus.

lord xyz
Wow, this is probably the best vs thread yet!

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by lord xyz
Which is the best Vs.? VS or vs.?

no expression You fail.

Punkyhermy
LOL!

Ultraman Baltan
Wow, this is probably the best vs thread yet!

In a pig's eye.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
no expression You fail. You have no friends.

lord xyz
In a pig's eye. Originally posted by lord xyz
You have no friends.

ThePittman
vS.

Ultraman Baltan
You have no friends.

At school? Hah! laughing out loud If that's what you meant, that is the most ludicrous statement, considering I meet up with ten of my friends after school every day to hang out. And those are only the ones after school. I have friends everywhere at the school. All but maybe one or two people have I actually met that I dislike. Actually, I would bet I have way more friends than you. On the forum? Don't care. It's sad to think of popularity on a forum.

=Tired Hiker=
I prefer vS. but I noticed that wasn't a choice. This thread is racist!! pirate

Milkie
Vs.

lord xyz
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I prefer vS. but I noticed that wasn't a choice. This thread is racist!! pirate neva seen vS.

At school? Hah! laughing out loud If that's what you meant, that is the most ludicrous statement, considering I meet up with ten of my friends after school every day to hang out. And those are only the ones after school. I have friends everywhere at the school. All but maybe one or two people have I actually met that I dislike. Actually, I would bet I have way more friends than you. On the forum? Don't care. It's sad to think of popularity on a forum. sure you keep saying that, next time, make sure you don't stink of rum and marijuana.

Ultraman Baltan
sure you keep saying that, next time, make sure you don't stink of rum and marijuana.

I was about to say the same thing about you.

§P0oONY
Vs. I guess.

lord xyz

IceJaw
Originally posted by Marth18
this was the dumbest thread lol.....but i like it whip

Marth18
lol

Bardock42
Capitalized is idiotic.

Naz
i vote vs.

Terrorist
Vaginal Slit

Do you want Big Vaginal Slit(VS) or do you want a small vaginal slit(vs) or a small vagina with big slit(vS) or a big vagina with a small slit (Vs) or do you want vaginal slit with periods (V.S.) Choice is yours.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.