Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS) and Revan (Lightside) vs. Jedi Exile (Dark) and Darth Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthTerenos
Setting: Kamino

Who takes it?

General G
As much as I like Revan, I would have to say the Exile and Darth Traya just because she owned all of those jedi masters at the academy, that was some crazy stuff!

Blue_Hefner
Exile and Traya, simply because of her omnipotent force drain and Exile- he can force crush obi wan and Revan.

Escape81
Revan > the Exile. However, I don't see why Traya's 'instakill' can't work on Revan as well, so they take it. Though Obi-Wan would defeat the Exile.

Kas'Im
Revan most likely knew of the technique himself, probably knew a defence and can probably wield it with more ability than Traya can.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Escape81
Revan > the Exile. However, I don't see why Traya's 'instakill' can't work on Revan as well, so they take it. Though Obi-Wan would defeat the Exile.

Oh yes, obi Wan is really going to absorb or shake off a force crush that even Traya submitted to.

Originally posted by Kas'Im
Revan most likely knew of the technique himself, probably knew a defence and can probably wield it with more ability than Traya can.
What greater ability is there than an instant kill?

Escape81
Originally posted by Kas'Im

What the hell is your deal?

"Revan must have known this..."

"Kas'Im must know Vaapad..."

"Force users must be able to depend against Legilimency..."

Quit pulling this stuff out of your ass and trying to slide it across the debate, as if it means something. I fully expect for you to say "absence of proof isn't proof of absence", however, that excuse isn't ironclad. Absence of proof could very well be that it is proof of absence.

Until you can confirm that Revan knows this ability, he doesn't.

You're arguing game mechanics. Is the Exile invincible because a strike from a lightsaber won't hack off his arm?

And, where did the Exile use Force Crush on Traya?

Blue_Hefner

You're arguing game mechanics. Is the Exile invincible because a strike from a lightsaber won't hack off his arm?

And, where did the Exile use Force Crush on Traya?

Just consider it vacuous then. It only happened when I played I guess.

Escape81
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner

What you played has nothing to do with the fight. If you killed Malak with a blaster, it doesn't mean that Revan could - just that you did in game play.

In game play = non-cannon.

Obi-Wan would beat the Exile. Traya will own Revan if her instakill applies. If it doesn't, then I can see him owning her - and then Obi.

DarthTerenos
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner

Oh, now you are saying that Revan killing Malak with Force Choke (actually happened in my game) is canon?

San'Doria
Revan > the Exile. However, I don't see why Traya's 'instakill' can't work on Revan as well, so they take it. Though Obi-Wan would defeat the Exile. revan > exile yes but traya >>>> revan with her instantkill, and why will it not work on him?

Quinlan_Vos
People have even said that Revan and Obi-Wan could take on Mace and Kyle Katarn (there was a thread on it).

I would say Revan and Traya duke it out with a lightsaber and more likely Force fight while Obi beats Exile with his saber.

Revan and Obi take it home.

darthsith19
Exile holds off Revan, Traya pwnd Kenobi with the Force, then Exile and Traya take Revan.

Quinlan_Vos
I would say Revan goes for Traya as she's his former master and he wants to prove that the Dark Side is evil. In addition, Traya would want to test her former apprentice.

Obi-Wan could take out Exile while their partners fight. Then Revan (who could defeat Traya by himself) and Kenobi easily finish off Kreia.

darthsith19
Obi-Wan beats the Exile? Right... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deus Venèficus
The Exile is a horrible character for fights...

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.