Magneto Vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Benny G
i'd say Galactus. big grin Duhhhhhh.

Galan777
are you serious?

Galactus 10000000000000000000000/10

Spite..

ExtraMision5555
but why?

Galan777
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
but why? was that question for me?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Galan777
was that question for me?

of course not
lol

bigbran
Originally posted by Benny G
i'd say Galactus. big grin Duhhhhhh. no expression

Galan777
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
of course not
lol ohhh ok laughing

Grimm22
Lets see Batdude get out of this one shifty stick out tongue

Darth_Erebus
UHHH, Galactus of course. Up next, Batman with prep vs The Living Tribunal.

masterbruce
Magneto 2/10

Magneto rearranges Galactool's molecular structure by altering the magnetic bond in his cellular structure and turning Galactools into a keychain

Galan777
Originally posted by masterbruce
Magneto 2/10

Magneto rearranges Galactool's molecular structure by altering the magnetic bond in his cellular structure and turning Galactools into a keychain What cells? Galactus is a being of pure energy

Roldz
More like Mags 0/10...

Grimm22
Magneto 2/10

Magneto rearranges Galactool's molecular structure by altering the magnetic bond in his cellular structure and turning Galactools into a keychain

Sure, right after Batman batkicks Darkseids head off and Wolverine kills a Celestial laughing

masterbruce
What cells? Galactus is a being of pure energy

Whatever Galactools is made up of, I'm sure there is some electromagnetic connection somewhere that Magneto can exploit.

Grimm22
Whatever Galactools is made up of, I'm sure there is some electromagnetic connection somewhere that Magneto can exploit.

Use your delusion rolling on floor laughing

Galan777
Whatever Galactools is made up of, I'm sure there is some electromagnetic connection somewhere that Magneto can exploit. Riiiiiiiiight, what was i thinking? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Does anyone else smell that? shit

bigbran
Magneto 2/10

Magneto rearranges Galactool's molecular structure by altering the magnetic bond in his cellular structure and turning Galactools into a keychain Do you have any idea of what you are talking about?

Even if Galactus was made out of Titanium, and had energy that Mags could exploit, he would still get demolished.

masterbruce
Riiiiiiiiight, what was i thinking? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Does anyone else smell that? shit

Last time I checked (which was never), Galactus wasn't some mystical magical being. He is part of the universe. Electromagnetism is a force that accounts for every thing in our universe, therefore by the simple logic of deduction, Galactus would be affected by Magneto's control and mastery over magnetism.

Galan777
Last time I checked (which was never), Galactus wasn't some mystical magical being. He is part of the universe. Electromagnetism is a force that accounts for every thing in our universe, therefore by the simple logic of deduction, Galactus would be affected by Magneto's control and mastery over magnetism. blah blah blah

Grimm22
Last time I checked (which was never), Galactus wasn't some mystical magical being. He is part of the universe. Electromagnetism is a force that accounts for every thing in our universe, therefore by the simple logic of deduction, Galactus would be affected by Magneto's control and mastery over magnetism.

So apparently you must also think that Magneto > Thanos, right?

masterbruce
Originally posted by bigbran
Do you have any idea of what you are talking about?

Even if Galactus was made out of Titanium, and had energy that Mags could exploit, he would still get demolished.

which is why I gave Magneto only 2 out 10, MEANING Galactus would win 8 of 10. Galactus would lose those 2 times because he would get all arrogant and start making some speech about how pathetic and inferior Magneto is and how he shouldn't even pay attention to such a fly, during which Magneto will rearrange Galactus into a pencil sharpener and suck the power cosmic out of Galactus.

masterbruce
blah blah blah

great rebuttal to my argument

bigbran
Last time I checked (which was never), Galactus wasn't some mystical magical being. He is part of the universe. Electromagnetism is a force that accounts for every thing in our universe, therefore by the simple logic of deduction, Galactus would be affected by Magneto's control and mastery over magnetism. I give up.
No, no. DO YOU KNOW THAT GALACTUS IS A COSMIC ENERGY BEING?
DO YOU KNOW THAT MAGNETO COULD DO NOTHING TO GALACTUS?
Plus, even if what you were claiming to be true, then Magneto could beat every being in the universe.
Do you think Magneto could do anything to Eternity?

While Magneto is off, TRYING TO BEAT THE DAMN X-MEN!!! Galactus is destroying planets, just to substain himself. He has been known to destroy galaxies, by accident. Now, has Magneto ever even destroyed a planet?
Using logic, tell me how Magneto is going to affect Galactus.

masterbruce
I give up.
No, no. DO YOU KNOW THAT GALACTUS IS A COSMIC ENERGY BEING?
DO YOU KNOW THAT MAGNETO COULD DO NOTHING TO GALACTUS?
Plus, even if what you were claiming to be true, then Magneto could beat every being in the universe.
Do you think Magneto could do anything to Eternity?

While Magneto is off, TRYING TO BEAT THE DAMN X-MEN!!! Galactus is destroying planets, just to substain himself. He has been known to destroy galaxies, by accident. Now, has Magneto ever even destroyed a planet?
Using logic, tell me how Magneto is going to affect Galactus.

Is this Galactus who destroys the universe also the same Galactus who got his butt whooped by a little rubber band man? If so, Galactus is clearly not infallible. Magneto is the father of someone who could blink Galactus out of existence (Wanda), so surely he has some chance against this giant fool.

bigbran
which is why I gave Magneto only 2 out 10, MEANING Galactus would win 8 of 10. Galactus would lose those 2 times because he would get all arrogant and start making some speech about how pathetic and inferior Magneto is and how he shouldn't even pay attention to such a fly, during which Magneto will rearrange Galactus into a pencil sharpener and suck the power cosmic out of Galactus. Even if Galactus did this, Magneto still isn't beating him. He isn't Apocalypse, he is beyond anything Apoc could ever dream of.
Magneto could NEVER suck the PC out of Galactus. Read up on your chaarcters before you comment.
He couldn't even suck the damn PC out of Surfer. If anything Galactus is better at everything than Mags is even slightly good at. Galactus has 10000x better control of energy than Magneto.
Who is the most powerful being that Magneto has ever beat?

Badabing
Originally posted by Benny G
i'd say Galactus. big grin Duhhhhhh.
If you want banned, can you find a quicker way to get there instead of flooding this forum with worthless threads?! You are not amusing.

Grimm22
Master Bruce has just earned his name on my stupid list big grin

bigbran
Is this Galactus who destroys the universe also the same Galactus who got his butt whooped by a little rubber band man? If so, Galactus is clearly not infallible. Magneto is the father of someone who could blink Galactus out of existence (Wanda), so surely he has some chance against this giant fool. Do you know how Reed beats Galactus? The same damn thing that is an aspect of Galactus. The same damn thing that can blink the universe out of existence, in a blink.

Plus, if that were the case, then Galactus is the brother, husband, child of Death. Maneto has shown absolutely no power compared to the Choas Wave. Scarlet Witch is nothing compared to Galactus. Now Scarlet Witch with the Choas Wave would beat Galactus, that is erelevent to this coversation.

How is Galactus going to even lose, for a second now?

Grimm22
Damn you Batdude mad

You have started an army of Magneto fanboys

masterbruce
It is theoretically possible that Magneto could create the ultimate Nullifier and use it against Big G. I downgrade Mag's chances to 1/10, happy?

bigbran
It is theoretically possible that Magneto could create the ultimate Nullifier and use it against Big G. I downgrade Mag's chances to 1/10, happy? No, it isn't.
Your saying that Magneto could create a device that can erase Abstracts? Erase universes?

So why doesn't he do this, when he gets his ass stomped by THE DAMN X-MEN?

Grimm22
No, it isn't.
Your saying that Magneto could create a device that can erase Abstracts? Erase universes?

Wolverine...... no expression

masterbruce
No, it isn't.

So a character who destroys universes (in which a planet would be less than a speck of sand in comparison) has a hard time sucking life out of Earth??? (I mean, Galactus should've wiped the FF4 out of this world before the thing can even say "Its clobberin time"wink I don't care if he was hungry or what not, its still not an excuse for a galaxy destroyer to have a hard time taking a planet.

bigbran
Originally posted by Grimm22
Wolverine...... no expression I'm counting the non god X-Men.

Badabing
It is theoretically possible that Magneto could create the ultimate Nullifier and use it against Big G. I downgrade Mag's chances to 1/10, happy?
There's no prep so Galactus 10/10.

So a character who destroys universes (in which a planet would be less than a speck of sand in comparison) has a hard time sucking life out of Earth??? (I mean, Galactus should've wiped the FF4 out of this world before the thing can even say "Its clobberin time"wink I don't care if he was hungry or what not, its still not an excuse for a galaxy destroyer to have a hard time taking a planet.

FF always had prep. We're begging that you make a valid point.

bigbran
So a character who destroys universes (in which a planet would be less than a speck of sand in comparison) has a hard time sucking life out of Earth??? (I mean, Galactus should've wiped the FF4 out of this world before the thing can even say "Its clobberin time"wink I don't care if he was hungry or what not, its still not an excuse for a galaxy destroyer to have a hard time taking a planet. I said Galaxies bucko.
He destroyed the galaxies, he didn't eat them. Plus, do you really want Marvel to come to an end? That would basically happen if Earth went kablowy.
The UN also there.

Yes Galactus should do this, but he didn't and he was weak everytime he tried. Also, do you think a whole planet of Skrulls is less than the Fantastic 4? It's pis that Galactus doesn't destroy Earth, but what are you going to do?

This is also irrelevent to the debate, since Magneto is not the UN. Or the planet Earth. Or Reed's mind on prep.

masterbruce
Why didn't Galactus just kill all inhabitants of Earth the moment he saw it if he's so powerful? Why not destroy FF4 before they had enough time to come up with UN (which i assume Reed didn't build in 5 minutes)

Grimm22
Even with prep, whats Mags gonna do?!? What the f**k?

Build a big stupid Asteroid?!?!

The only ones who can beat Galactus with prep are Doom and Reed

Grimm22
Why didn't Galactus just kill all inhabitants of Earth the moment he saw it if he's so powerful? Why not destroy FF4 before they had enough time to come up with UN (which i assume Reed didn't build in 5 minutes)

Reed didnt build the UN no expression

Maybe you should read the books before you judge them noob

Badabing
Damn you Batdude mad

You have started an army of Magneto fanboys
I also blame Batdude! stick out tongue

masterbruce
I said Galaxies bucko.
He destroyed the galaxies, he didn't eat them. Plus, do you really want Marvel to come to an end? That would basically happen if Earth went kablowy.
The UN also there.

Yes Galactus should do this, but he didn't and he was weak everytime he tried. Also, do you think a whole planet of Skrulls is less than the Fantastic 4? It's pis that Galactus doesn't destroy Earth, but what are you going to do?

This is also irrelevent to the debate, since Magneto is not the UN. Or the planet Earth. Or Reed's mind on prep.

Well, you asked why Mags would stand a chance against G if he can't even handle Xmen. The answer is the same: PIS. If Magneto kills Xmen you think comics would continue, NO. If Magneto wanted to, he could destroy every cell in all the xmens bodies in ways much worse than what he did to wolverine.

bigbran
Why didn't Galactus just kill all inhabitants of Earth the moment he saw it if he's so powerful? Why not destroy FF4 before they had enough time to come up with UN (which i assume Reed didn't build in 5 minutes) No, he didn't because he can't!! The UN is part of Galactus, and it is one Galactus's ship.
Don't make me get out proof, and show you how little Magneto would be to Galactus.

Grimm22
Well, you asked why Mags would stand a chance against G if he can't even handle Xmen. The answer is the same: PIS. If Magneto kills Xmen you think comics would continue, NO. If Magneto wanted to, he could destroy every cell in all the xmens bodies in ways much worse than what he did to wolverine.

WtfWhat the f**k?

Destroy every cell in their bodies?!?

I think you are getting Mags and Doom mixed up bub'

bigbran
Well, you asked why Mags would stand a chance against G if he can't even handle Xmen. The answer is the same: PIS. If Magneto kills Xmen you think comics would continue, NO. If Magneto wanted to, he could destroy every cell in all the xmens bodies in ways much worse than what he did to wolverine. So, your comparing the X-Men to the damn planet they are on? Marvel could live without X-Men.
They couldn't live without Hulk, Dr Strange, F4, X-Men, etc, all being erased by Galactus.

Badabing
No, he didn't because he can't!! The UN is part of Galactus, and it is one Galactus's ship.
Don't make me get out proof, and show you how little Magneto would be to Galactus.
His weak argument doesn't desrve any proof to be put down. Just ignore his points because they are flawed. You can't convince somebody of the truth who is not receptive to facts. Galactus 10/10.

masterbruce
So why couldn;t he just destroy Earth instead of bothering with the annoying FF4?

The earth is 1/1000th the size of the sun, a star. A galaxy is made up of billions of stars where each star is a grain of sand. So even if Galactus was 1000 times weaker than normal, he should be able to wipe out earth with little effort (assuming he could destroy galaxies).

masterbruce
WtfWhat the f**k?

Destroy every cell in their bodies?!?

I think you are getting Mags and Doom mixed up bub'

Please take a course in biochemistry before you ridicule my comments. I hope you know that every cell in our body is held together by electromagnetic bonds on the atomic scale, so yess, Magneto can alter those bonds and mess you up bad.

bigbran
So why couldn;t he just destroy Earth instead of bothering with the annoying FF4?

The earth is 1/1000th the size of the sun, a star. A galaxy is made up of billions of stars where each star is a grain of sand. So even if Galactus was 1000 times weaker than normal, he should be able to wipe out earth with little effort (assuming he could destroy galaxies). Because he needs to eat. Galactus doesn't carry vendetas. When he is close to a planet, and hungry, why the hell would he blow the damn thing up?

Plus, tell me again how, Magneto is even snatching one win?

bigbran
Please take a course in biochemistry before you ridicule my comments. I hope you know that every cell in our body is held together by electromagnetic bonds on the atomic scale, so yess, Magneto can alter those bonds and mess you up bad. Comics, don't = logic.
Plus, Magneto hasn't done anything to really dispute getting his ass kicked by the X-Men.
Galactus has dealt with the Skrull homeworld at a hungry form.

masterbruce
Because he needs to eat. Galactus doesn't carry vendetas. When he is close to a planet, and hungry, why the hell would he blow the damn thing up?

Plus, tell me again how, Magneto is even snatching one win?

So Galactus would rather waste even more energy fighting earth's inhabitants than just blowing it up and looking for another planet, what a genius this Galactus is.

bigbran
So Galactus would rather waste even more energy fighting earth's inhabitants than just blowing it up and looking for another planet, what a genius this Galactus is. It's to make the F4 comic interesting.
They need a fight in the book rather, than make a one panel ruined Marvel comic.
Plus, Galactus doesn't expend too much energy fighting.
Still none of this equates in Magneto one bit.

You still haven't answered my question, how is Magneto going to get 1 win?

masterbruce
hmm, so what's next? Maybe it will be even more interesting for Marvel to pit the Living Tribunal fight against Jubilee and somehow make Jubilee the victor. But they wouldnt, because that would be ridiculous and no one would believe it. But having FF4 beat Galactus, is not such a far stretch, says something about how we really view Galactus.

I'm not saying Magneto WILL win, only that he possibly could win (unlike say Wolverine). Magneto could use UN against Galactus too, he's intelligent enough to detect weakness Galactus has. And Galactus doesn't seem to be too strong in the intelligence department.

celestialdemon
Wow. Magneto beat Galactus? What's this place coming to? Magneto has as much chance at beating Galactus as Jubilee does beating Surtur.

masterbruce
hey, I'm not the one that created this thread.

bigbran
hmm, so what's next? Maybe it will be even more interesting for Marvel to pit the Living Tribunal fight against Jubilee and somehow make Jubilee the victor.
Irrelevent.

I'm not saying Magneto WILL win, only that he possibly could win (unlike say Wolverine). Yes Magneto stands a better chance then Wolverine. Does he have a chance, no.

Magneto could use UN against Galactus too, Ya, he could, if he could find it.
Would he risk his life, no.

he's intelligent enough to detect weakness Galactus has. It's not a weakness. The damn Watcher had to tell them how to beat Galactus. Do you know who the Watcher is? He had to step in, so the Earth wouldn't be destroyed, by telling them about the UN.

Magneto, by himself, would never find it!!
Lets say he knew about the UN.
He would have to search for it, he would have to go into Galactus's ship, go find it, go back to wherever Galactus is. Oh, and this is all with the prep that Magneto gets in this battle. That is none.

Magneto doesn't even know about the UN. That is unless we give him the Watcher, prep, and we distract Galactus for a while.

Anything else, that you need batted around?

And Galactus doesn't seem to be too strong in the intelligence department. eek! confused

masterbruce
alternatively, Magneto could chuck a really really big piece of metal into Galactool's big thick head.

ok, I give up on this debate. Galactools OWNs Magneto, go Galactools!!!

Badabing
alternatively, Magneto could chuck a really really big piece of metal into Galactool's big thick head.

ok, I give up on this debate. Galactools OWNs Magneto, go Galactools!!!
It actually looks more like you submitted. shifty

bigbran

ok, I give up on this debate. Galactools OWNs Magneto, go Galactools!!! That wouldn't work.

Galactus would actually destroy Mags.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.