Blackbolt,Magneto & GL-Kyle vs Superman, Majestic and Eradicator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Blackbolt
Magneto
Kyle Rayner GL
Firestorm

vs Team

Brickitude.

Superman
Majestic
Spartan
Eradicator

Roldz
Spartan shouldnt be a problem here, FireStorm can turn him into anything he wants... So itd be like 4 (Blackbolt/Mags/Kyle/Firestorm)against 3 (Superman/Majestic/Erads) Would be a good battle but I say Team Brute takes the match, Speed blitz...

SpunkySmurph
Team 1, if Mags starts with his sheilds up. He may not be the best one that team, but he can do some major damage if he's protected. Otherwise, he could be speedblitzed

Roldz
Yeah team 1's can do some really major damage, if there given the chances but uber speed and strenght usually wins a match fast... The longer this match would last the better chances team 1's winning... I think the only person that could really do something about the speed of which this fight is going would be Kyle but I figured hed be preocupied by either 1 of the 4....
I say team 2 wins this match 7-8/10.... Uber speed/strenght/reaction and some matter manipulation.... just my 2 cents....

guy222
t2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.