Sersi vs the FF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
?

Grimm22
Sersi ftw no expression

Unless Reed has prep

H. S. 6
Sersi easily.

Especially if she's at the top of her game.

Galan777
Without prep Sersi takes this 10/10

With a little prep it would be a different story

Cosmic Flame
IW's taken down Sersi by herself before. I think it's BS myself, but it happened...

celestialdemon
Barring prep, Sersi wins 8/10.

Jimmy-Chan
Sersi wins the majority.

Cosmic Flame
Sue didn't have any prep when she took Sersi down.

leonidas
with teamwork, they could do it. she would try and get sue first. if sue falls, the ff are screwed. can she transmute through the forcefields? if she can, sue is screwed. what book did sue take out sersi in?

HandOfFate
I'll give the FF a slight edge, mostly because of Sue's force fields.

6/10

Draco69
Isn't Sersi an indestructable goddess who can't be killed? Not to mention she can reform herself from any attack....

leonidas
but she can be ko'd . . . and that would count as a win here.

Draco69
That means Sersi's an overrated biyatch here.....

ExodusCloak
Wait how does Sersi lose this? I wouldn't hesitate to say she could stomp Bloodties Exodus had she fought clever...and had knowledge of his Psi-Drain...anyway doesn't Sersi have telepathy...along with an arsenal of other powers(Which involve Super Speed and TK)...telepathy should take this fight...

Darth_Erebus
With all of Sersi's powers , the ability to transmute and manipulate both matter and energy, meaning she could manipulate Sue's force field, the ability to psionically amp her strength to one shot the likes of Hercules like she did in Avengers #373, her ability to fly, her telepathy, her ability to emit powerful bursts of cosmic energy, her near indestuctability, she even said "Even Zuras (who's on Skyfather level) feared me"....shit, I'm sorry I made what now appears to be a spite thread. The FF go down hard.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Wait how does Sersi lose this? I wouldn't hesitate to say she could stomp Bloodties Exodus had she fought clever...and had knowledge of his Psi-Drain...anyway doesn't Sersi have telepathy...along with an arsenal of other powers(Which involve Super Speed and TK)...telepathy should take this fight...

It depends on if telepathy can get through Sue's field. I don't think it been proven that she can or can't block telepathy

AAMOF, when Franklin was turned into a teenage he had to wait until Sue drop her field before he could enter her mind.
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
With all of Sersi's powers , the ability to transmute and manipulate both matter and energy, meaning she could manipulate Sue's force field, the ability to psionically amp her strength to one shot the likes of Hercules like she did in Avengers #373, her ability to fly, her telepathy, her ability to emit powerful bursts of cosmic energy, her near indestuctability, she even said "Even Zuras (who's on Skyfather level) feared me"....shit, I'm sorry I made what now appears to be a spite thread. The FF go down hard.

So in other words she is just a female Silver Surfer, with better showing.smile

Seeing that I've been reading comics for almost 20 years, I really shouldn't ask this but have the FF ever beat Silver Surfer in a one on four fight?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by HandOfFate
It depends on if telepathy can get through Sue's field. I don't think it been proven that she can or can't block telepathy

AAMOF, when Franklin was turned into a teenage he had to wait until Sue drop her field before he could enter her mind.

Speed of telepathy vs Speed of manifesting a telekinetic shield..which is faster?

In any event telepathy isn't the only way Sersi can win....she has Super Speed as well...plus TK, cosmic energy manipulation...invunerability...this thread seems like some serious spite...one flick and she's transmuted something....she's an Eternal...she transmuted a bird into a Pteradacyl with one flick in the New Eternal comics...

Darth_Erebus
Or she could just transform the air around the FF into a poisenous gas and it's all over. The air inside Sue's force field will only last so long.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Or she could just transform the air around the FF into a poisenous gas and it's all over. The air inside Sue's force field will only last so long.

Or the floor...or their clothes..or kill them by utilizing the vast amounts of cosmic energy....I'm suprised there isn't a Sersi respect thread....I remember being told there was one 6 months ago....couldn't she just speedblitz them as well?

Accel
Sersi has performed transmutation on living beings with nothing more than a twitch of her fingers before. She shouldn't have much problems turning the FF into pigs before Sue erects a force field.

Validus
Originally posted by Draco69
That means Sersi's an overrated biyatch here.....
Not really. I'd love to see what kind of PIS/CIS was involved with her losing to Sue though.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by HandOfFate

So in other words she is just a female Silver Surfer, with better showing.smile

Seeing that I've been reading comics for almost 20 years, I really shouldn't ask this but have the FF ever beat Silver Surfer in a one on four fight?

Like I said, I now realize it's a spite thread. embarrasment

Accel
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Or the floor...or their clothes..or kill them by utilizing the vast amounts of cosmic energy....I'm suprised there isn't a Sersi respect thread....I remember being told there was one 6 months ago....couldn't she just speedblitz them as well?
I came across this a while ago, but it's severely lacking in depth.
http://members3.boardhost.com/Eternals/msg/2751.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.