Solomon Grundy vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Does "Grundy SMASH!!!" or does Diana take him to school?

Milkie
Schooled

Devil Lance
Originally posted by batdude123
Does "Grundy SMASH!!!" or does Diana take him to school?

oh come on Batdude you know better then this
WW speed blitz ftw yes

Badabing
Is this the Grundy that Batman whoops or the one which gives the JLA problems?

batdude123
Originally posted by Badabing
Is this the Grundy that Batman whoops or the one which gives the JLA propblems?

"JLA problems" Grundy.

batdude123
Originally posted by Devil Lance
oh come on Batdude you know better then this
WW speed blitz ftw yes

Just out of curiosity, has WW actually ever formally "speedblitzed" someone?

Grimm22
If this is Grundy's most powerful form, Diana gets curbstomped wink

Draco69
Weaker forms, Diana throws him into the Sun.

Most powerful form depends on the lasso affecting Grundy. Grundy is a demonic zombie that just won't die.

The lasso has a history of seriously f*cking up people like Grundy. Especially if they're magical.

Grimm22
Grundy's weakest form would get owned by Wolverine stick out tongue

Badabing
Originally posted by Grimm22
eek! It's the End of the World!

Accel
Just out of curiosity, has WW actually ever formally "speedblitzed" someone?
Yes.
Originally posted by Grimm22
Isn't his weakest form about street-level?

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
Yes.

Scans? I'd actually like to see it. I've only seen her "speedblitz" once, and that wasn't even really a speedblitz.

Devil Lance
Scans? I'd actually like to see it. I've only seen her "speedblitz" once, and that wasn't even really a speedblitz.

http://img86.echo.cx/my.php?image=ww31speed0qj.jpg

http://img46.exs.cx/my.phploc=img46&image=vicevirtuevssurtur7tp.jpg

http://img264.imageshack.us/my.php?image=job94sk.jpg

would you consider these speed blitzing wink

batdude123
http://img86.echo.cx/my.php?image=ww31speed0qj.jpg

http://img46.exs.cx/my.phploc=img46&image=vicevirtuevssurtur7tp.jpg

http://img264.imageshack.us/my.php?image=job94sk.jpg

would you consider these speed blitzing wink

Dodging bullets and then flying into the group? Not so much.

Flying really fast in a circle? Nope.

The third scan isn't even a speedblitz at all.

Accel
How is flying into someone really fast not a speedblitz?

batdude123
How is flying into someone really fast not a speedblitz?

That's not really a speedblitz considering you weave around faster than the other people can react while bombarding them with punches before they can do anything about it. Going full speed and ramming into somebody isn't exactly a 'speedblitz'.

Juntai
Yes.

Isn't his weakest form about street-level? His weakest form still usually slaps around several street levelers at once, but can be outsmarted and eventually defeated through tact.

Devil Lance
Dodging bullets and then flying into the group? Not so much.

Flying really fast in a circle? Nope.

The third scan isn't even a speedblitz at all.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

How can the last scan not be a speed blitz

The entire fight took 1 minute and 52 seconds as stated by ma xlord you have to assume the bulk of that came from Superman flying to the sun and back.
Lets say 1 minute and 10 seconds
you also have to factor in the time it took diana to regian consicousness after falling towards the earth, and how long it took superman to find her lest say 10 seconds
then you factor in the little conversation Diana had with clark in that issue when he thought she was doomsday.
That was a pretty long conversation so lets say it took 20 seconds

Then there was the time it took for Diana to set ehr broken arm and call the birds 5 seconds maybe

and then after the birds attacke dsuperman he time it took for Diana to get back to Chekmate hq. 1 second maybe .
so in total that would leave 4 seconds for for the skirmish WW and supes had you can't be telling me that she could get all of those moves in if she didn't speed blitz him.

Lastly look at the scans

by the time he gets the rock after freezing her shes already broken free from the ice
http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=job79wa.jpg
shes moving so fast even with hi supe vision he can't vene see her

face it she's moving at super speeds

batdude123
roll eyes (sarcastic)

How can the last scan not be a speed blitz

The entire fight took 1 minute and 52 seconds as stated by ma xlord you have to assume the bulk of that came from Superman flying to the sun and back.
Lets say 1 minute and 10 seconds
you also have to factor in the time it took diana to regian consicousness after falling towards the earth, and how long it took superman to find her lest say 10 seconds
then you factor in the little conversation Diana had with clark in that issue when he thought she was doomsday.
That was a pretty long conversation so lets say it took 20 seconds

Then there was the time it took for Diana to set ehr broken arm and call the birds 5 seconds maybe

and then after the birds attacke dsuperman he time it took for Diana to get back to Chekmate hq. 1 second maybe .
so in total that would leave 4 seconds for for the skirmish WW and supes had you can't be telling me that she could get all of those moves in if she didn't speed blitz him.

Lastly look at the scans

by the time he gets the rock after freezing her shes already broken free from the ice
http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=job79wa.jpg
shes moving so fast even with hi supe vision he can't vene see her

face it she's moving at super speeds

The first scan you showed is of WW throwing two kicks and a punch in a combat situation. Not exactly a speedblitz right there.

I already know she's faster than Grundy in a combat situation. Fast enough to pull a majority against the best version of Grundy? Probably, I was simply asking for a scan where she formally speedblitzed somebody in a fight.

Your second scan. Yeah, I know Diana has super speed. That goes w/o saying. But that isn't a speedblitz either.

Grinning Goku
If it's the Grundy that can best Superman physically at times then I'd give him a shot. He just doesn't have the speed necessary to keep up with Wonder Woman (given that she makes good use of it). I'd give her this 5-6/10. Give her the Gauntlet of Atlas and it increases to 7/10.

Devil Lance
The first scan you showed is of WW throwing two kicks and a punch in a combat situation. Not exactly a speedblitz right there.

I already know she's faster than Grundy in a combat situation. Fast enough to pull a majority against the best version of Grundy? Probably, I was simply asking for a scan where she formally speedblitzed somebody in a fight.

Your second scan. Yeah, I know Diana has super speed. That goes w/o saying. But that isn't a speedblitz either.

yeah it is she's attacking superman at fast speeds its a speed blitz but i gues we'll have to disagree.

Oh and by th way the in coutndown to infinite crisis WW was listed as class A-2 in running speed same as Supes.

and we all know Superman can speed blitz so................ wink

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
If it's the Grundy that can best Superman physically at times then I'd give him a shot. He just doesn't have the speed necessary to keep up with Wonder Woman (given that she makes good use of it). I'd give her this 5-6/10. Give her the Gauntlet of Atlas and it increases to 7/10.
What the f**k?

The Gauntlet of atlas multiplies her strength Ten fold

Thats a high class 100 * 10 she'd beat Grundy 1000/10 with the gauntlet wink

SpunkySmurph
yeah it is she's attacking superman at fast speeds its a speed blitz but i gues we'll have to disagree.

Oh and by th way the in coutndown to infinite crisis WW was listed as class A-2 in running speed same as Supes.

and we all know Superman can speed blitz so................ wink

The question isn't WHETHER she can speedblitz. That's like asking if the Blob is fat. The question is whether she HAS DONE SO on more then one or two occaisions.

batdude123
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
The question isn't WHETHER she can speedblitz. That's like asking if the Blob is fat. The question is whether she HAS DONE SO on more then one or two occaisions.

Thank you. yes

SpunkySmurph
Thank you. yes

thumb up No prob

Grinning Goku
What the f**k?

The Gauntlet of atlas multiplies her strength Ten fold

Thats a high class 100 * 10 she'd beat Grundy 1000/10 with the gauntlet wink

Thanks for reminding me! embarrasment

long pig
Are we trying to say WW is a lightspeeder on the level of Flash?

I'll give her super-sonic, but nothing like what Superman or Surfer or Flash can do.

mighty adam
well ww did once beat zoom it was pis he was handing her her ass the whole fight he was moveing so fast she couldn't do shit then she got a bs hit in. but i think his best form can beat her 6/10 look if he can beat around the jla at his best ww nothing.

long pig
Anyone hitting Zoom is pretty much bullshit.

Although, WW used more of her skill in fighting to hit him than her speed, it's still BS, but not as bad.

LethalFemme
What level of beating the entire JLA is PiS, CIS?

mighty adam
Originally posted by long pig
Anyone hitting Zoom is pretty much bullshit.

Although, WW used more of her skill in fighting to hit him than her speed, it's still BS, but not as bad. nope is high lv pis i don't give a F no fighting skills in the world can help you beat zoom when hes moveing that fast supes has said befor he couldn't see zoom or flash when they was fighting supes you telling me lil ww should be able to get one hit in right pis just pis.

long pig
Originally posted by mighty adam
nope is high lv pis i don't give a F no fighting skills in the world can help you beat zoom when hes moveing that fast supes has said befor he couldn't see zoom or flash when they was fighting supes you telling me lil ww should be able to get one hit in right pis just pis.
I'm just saying, her having the superhuman power to detect patterns in one's movements is easier to swallow than her being fast enough to tag Zoom.

Give her that and the fact Zoom is a bit...off and he was holding back, and you have a higher plausibility rate. It could possibly happen if you give WW the luck/miracle exemption.

mighty adam
Originally posted by long pig
I'm just saying, her having the superhuman power to detect patterns in one's movements is easier to swallow than her being fast enough to tag Zoom.

Give her that and the fact Zoom is a bit...off and he was holding back, and you have a higher plausibility rate. It could possibly happen if you give WW the luck/miracle exemption. well yeah it is comics but still ww is nothing to people like flash zoom or even hal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.