Halloween or ThanksGiving

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damien B
I think both actually you get to eat but at thanks giving you get about a week off from school so thats always good. Stuffing is great but so are kit kats! DMB

Blanka
thanksgiving

Lyna303
Originally posted by Blanka
thanksgiving
turkey says it all... droolio

Röland
Thanksgiving without a doubt w00t

InnerRise
I hate Thanksgiving Food.

And now that I'm in college, we don't get a Thanksgiving Break. We get what they call "Reading Days", which are coming up this week. We get Thursday and Friday off. They call them Reading Days but it's really Fall Break. Forget everything I just said. This is October, so the upcoming Reading Days, which means no class, can't be a subsititute for Thanksgiving Break b/c it's not even November yet. Anyway, I'm still pretty sure that we only get Thursday and Friday off for Thanksgiving Break as well. I'm definitely sure it isn't a whole week b/c last year it was like 2, maybe 3 days off at the end of the week which sucked.

I guess the fact that we have the whole of December and Beginning of January off makes up for that. doped

is it comprehensible.....

Impediment
Halloween is much more fun for me because I can dress up in a costume and party with my friends instead of hanging out with my psychotic family that I pretend to like.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Impediment
Halloween is much more fun for me because I can dress up in a costume and party with my friends instead of hanging out with my psychotic family that I pretend to like. What do you dress up as, b/c you're 26 erm

Impediment
Actually, I'm 26. However, age doesn't prohibit me from dressing up in a costume and going to a bar or a costume party where every other grown person over the age of 21 is also dresses up in a costume having a good time getting drunk and mingling with other people. BTW, my costume this year is Jesus Christ, complete with a crown of thorns. laughing out loud I cant wait to see peoples expressions when they see Jesus standing in line at the bar ordering a Jagerbomb.

InnerRise
Actually, I'm 26. However, age doesn't prohibit me from dressing up in a costume and going to a bar or a costume party where every other grown person over the age of 21 is also dresses up in a costume having a good time getting drunk and mingling with other people. BTW, my costume this year is Jesus Christ, complete with a crown of thorns. laughing out loud I cant wait to see peoples expressions when they see Jesus standing in line at the bar ordering a Jagerbomb. Yeah, I meant 26.

Just checking. You Pass.

Murda Ma$e
Halloween

Halloween's the best time of the year......even better then Christmas.

Kram3r
I cant wait to see peoples expressions when they see Jesus standing in line at the bar ordering a Jagerbomb.

laughing out loud

That's going to be hilarious. What's your daughter going to dress up as? I wish I was in America to experience first hand, sounds like such a mad day.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Kram3r
laughing out loud

That's going to be hilarious. What's your daughter going to dress up as? I wish I was in America to experience first hand, sounds like such a mad day.

I want her to be a black cat but Impediment wants her to be a little devil. We havent picked out a costume yet...sooo...what do you guys think??

silver_tears
Devil, it'd go with the Jesus theme one eye

BlackSunshine
excellent choice stick out tongue

x_hp_fan
Halloween. stick out tongue

InnerRise
Originally posted by Murda Ma$e
Halloween

Halloween's the best time of the year......even better then Christmas. eek How dare you sir. How dare you?!!?!?!??!

You continue to get Christmas presents long after you stop participating in Halloween.

Even so, Christmas is still 100 times better than Halloween.

Marth18
Thanksgiving because its my birthday big grin

InnerRise
Originally posted by Marth18
Thanksgiving because its my birthday big grin Oh...... confused I'm sorry. erm

Marth18
naughty

InnerRise
Now what the hell is that smiley for?

How does it fit into the context of anything that was just said?

Huh?! miffed

ADarksideJedi
Thanksgiving is a good holiday next to Christmas!jm

WrathfulDwarf
Thanksgiving

Marth18
Originally posted by InnerRise
Now what the hell is that smiley for?

How does it fit into the context of anything that was just said?

Huh?! miffed

naughty

redcaped
get a turkey costume

WrathfulDwarf
*Gobble! Gobble*

InnerRise
Originally posted by Marth18
naughty God you turn me off. miffed

I swear. I've never used the "miffed" smiley more than I do now. I actually think I just started using for the first time.

That's not a good thing. no expression

Cut it out. miffed.

Naz
HALLOWEEN!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.