darkseid vs champion of the universe & thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

great_dane
no prep time. all three are pissed

bigbran
Originally posted by great_dane
no prep time. all three are pissed Probably Darky.

Evangel94
The team.

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS wins. Champion is OE'd away and Thanos is converted to a homeless mortal with the ALE.

juggernaut66666
Darkseid wins.
And stops this you lame little turd..

guy222
no prep time. all three are pissed

thanos>elder wink

Priest
team wins

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
team wins confused With what? thier good looks? DS was able to OWN ALL of the NEW Gods. The team goes down hard.

Priest
without ALE team wins

nvrbeenwthagirl
without ALE team wins

Without the Ale, DS still has the power to manipulate Reality/time/space yada. DS created pocket realities all on his own. No ALE did that. Champion is Wiped away via OE and Thanos is turned back into a child and rendered harmless. Even if he can't be killed.

Galan007
no prep time. all three are pissed No BFR?

DS transports Champion and Thanos into a black hole via the OE ftw.

juggernaut66666
team wins
no expression

Bentley
Thanos can teleport through dimensions. But certainly, he aint taking DS with the ALE thats ridiculous.

Give him some prep so he learns the ALE himself.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Bentley
Thanos can teleport through dimensions. But certainly, he aint taking DS with the ALE thats ridiculous.

Give him some prep so he learns the ALE himself.
Darkseid doesn't need the ALE to beat Thanos!

Galan007
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Darkseid doesn't need the ALE to beat Thanos! Exactly!

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Galan007
Exactly!
Now I like Thanos much more but still I can't see him beating Darkseid.(The Original Ds)

Galan007
Now I like Thanos much more but still I can't see him beating Darkseid.(The Original Ds) I agree.

Bentley
I never said he could. But there is CHAMPION!!!!!

How can you not consider the important inclusion of CHAMPION in this thread.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Champion is a non factor as DS won't even engage him in physical combat. One OE wipe and Champ is out of the fight. Or DS uses his superior Telepathy to make Champ fight Thanos.

juggernaut66666

Champion would get thrown into a boomtube or get BFR by the OE.
Or Reality manipulation will do it's job..
That is a big advantage to Ds that he can manipulat reality Thanos isn't capable of such things he can only manipulate matter..

juggernaut66666
Thanos has shown great fighting skills and power .He has beaten Surfer to death ,outsmarted Champion ,oneshoted Thor and Thing,easily beaten Fallen One,One shoted Drax,the only 2 feats that would put him near Darkseid's class is the fight with Odin and the defeat of the Maker maybe the Galactus blast thing.On the other hand Darkseid doesn't fight his enemies he rarely faces them he just takes care of them from far without any effort like when he beat the Pre-Crisis JLA he only created a hologram which squashed them like bugs or just used the OE to kill Pre-Crisis Superboy or the time he used reality manipulation to beat the Legion of Super Heroes or the time he has beaten the JLA with matter manipulation.
In h2h Thanos can beat him cause he is more skilled and has better fighting skill then Ds but in a "power contast" he would lose.

Bentley
Man, people didnt see my sarcasm about Champion, I even used capitals.

*Sight*

DevilGoblin
Who thinks Darkseid could beat Thanos is stupid. Who think Darkseid could beat Thanos + Champion is retarded and dc biased

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Who thinks Darkseid could beat Thanos is stupid. Who think Darkseid could beat Thanos + Champion is retarded and dc biased
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

DevilGoblin
Now I like Thanos much more but still I can't see him beating Darkseid.(The Original Ds)

you are a Darkseid fanboy, please stop to hyde yourself under Thanos's love to say biased opinions....

Thanos is way powerful and stronger than Darkseid.

juggernaut66666
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing Now get **** out of here.

DevilGoblin
Now get **** out of here.

try again: do you think Darkseid is > than Thanos + Champion ? laughing

i have a request: enter other comic boards and say this, we really need fanboys like you

juggernaut66666
This comes from a guy who thinks Hulk is a cosmic being........

DevilGoblin
This comes from a guy who thinks Hulk is a cosmic being........

not literally, but a being who- under high showing- can erase a dimension with a single blow, yes it's a kind of cosmic being

Modt
eek!

nvrbeenwthagirl
not literally, but a being who- under high showing- can erase a dimension with a single blow, yes it's a kind of cosmic being

Good lord man. ALmost every top tier has high end cosmic showings.doen'st make them cosmic

batdude123
Darkseid ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.