Johnny Blaze vs. Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mobra
The original Ghost Rider and the "Eddie Brock" Venom, I just realized that they are virtually very similar, who wins?

harri
venom crushes ghost rider and its proven in spider man 506 venom beats the shit out of ghost rider he ran away ghost rider did he is crap actually very crap indeed people will disagree with saying he is crap but i know he is he is just very cool and thats wat i like about him smile smile smile smile

juggernaut66666
hellfire

Dinalfos
Originally posted by harri
venom crushes ghost rider and its proven in spider man 506 venom beats the shit out of ghost rider he ran away ghost rider did he is crap actually very crap indeed people will disagree with saying he is crap but i know he is he is just very cool and thats wat i like about him smile smile smile smile

What the f**k?

Rewmac
Ghost Rider takes it....Even without hellfire he is more deadly.

Sam Z
Penance stare hasn't worked before...

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Sam Z
not penance stare but hellfire it would work but in h2h venom takes it

masterbruce
isn't ghost rider engulfed in flames? isn't venom extremely vulnerable to heat?

how would venom beat ghost rider?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by masterbruce

how would venom beat ghost rider?
Venom has already beaten GR in h2h fight
Gr has Hellfire which is magical i think

Big Sexy
Originally posted by masterbruce

how would venom beat ghost rider? Venoms symbiot developed a huge resistance to fire while carnage developed one for sonics.

Board Walker
hmm

Rewmac
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
not penance stare but hellfire it would work but in h2h venom takes it
You forget the chains...Those are empowered too...H2H maybe....Well...Yeah might but I suppose I could take it. But with Hellfire it won't be a fight.

guy222
Originally posted by Mobra
The original Ghost Rider and the "Eddie Brock" Venom, I just realized that they are virtually very similar, who wins?

Zarathos>Venom

Tassadar
That was a fight between Dan Ketch GR and Venom, not classic GR. Classic JB Ghost Rider was easily the smartest (he managed to beat the Avengers once), but he lacked the PS and used the chain mainly as a club, which is why he is the weakest over all.

Hellfire (and PS) are useless on Venom because the sybiote has no soul, but JB GRs significantly greater durability and versatility eventually earns him the win.

TricksterPriest
Nope. As hard as it is to believe, and I had to see it for myself to believe it, Venom has actually beat Ghost Rider in a straight fight. The symbiote ripped GR a new one. The hellfire didn't hurt the symbiote, it made it go crazy. The penance stare didn't work either.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Sam Z

That was Ketch, and he learned from that in the second fight they had when he whipped Venom around like crazy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.