Blade vs Angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Blade from the marvel universe vs Angel from the Bufftverse.

if blade were to use his weapons he would probably win so blade ca use his trusty sword, but with that i still think blade could win without it i still think balde could probably win.

PRAYERRUN
Well, I do believe that Angel can use a sword too. maybe not as good as Blade, but lets give him some credit here. We've watched as Angel has beaten Demons that should have murdered a normal vampire, yet he still lived. I think that Blade may give him a run for his money, but Angel will knock him around the room until Blade has to retreat.

snoopdogg
Angel was a good T.V. show. But he didn't impress me nearly as much as Blade did.

Blade wins.

The Pict
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Well, I do believe that Angel can use a sword too. maybe not as good as Blade, but lets give him some credit here. We've watched as Angel has beaten Demons that should have murdered a normal vampire, yet he still lived. I think that Blade may give him a run for his money, but Angel will knock him around the room until Blade has to retreat.

Nah Blade rips his head off.

PRAYERRUN
With WHAT???? his good looks???? As far as I know, Blade is just as strong as Angel is. Angel has the knowledge to take on Buffy, and Blade is like buffy in so many ways.....except I think Buffy is a lot better.

The Pict
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
With WHAT???? his good looks???? As far as I know, Blade is just as strong as Angel is. Angel has the knowledge to take on Buffy, and Blade is like buffy in so many ways.....except I think Buffy is a lot better.

Originally posted by The Pict
Nah Blade rips his head off.

Master Dan
Gotta remember that Silver has no effect on Buffyverse vampires.... the sword is only good for decapitations here

I think the fact that Blade doesn't know that fact would lead to him losing

PRAYERRUN
YES!!!!! this means that Angel has a fighting chance....if he can keep his head from being chopped off lol.

The Pict
Blade is much too fast for Angel

Scoobless
Nah, Angel is just as fast as Blade

The Pict
Angel was almost taken out by Giles, I'd say he's slower.

Scoobless
He was never almost beat by Giles

The Pict
Originally posted by Scoobless
He was never almost beat by Giles

Giles was sticking it to him, he could have lost.

The Pict
And if memory serves Giles shot him with an arrow in the shoulder, the went after him with a burning baseball bat. If he wasn't so angry he could have shot him in the heart.

Scoobless
After that Gypsy "Calender" was killed? that was way, way before Angel started to actually get good at fighting... and he still beat Giles fairly easily

grey fox
Blade tears the pretty boy to bits.

Blade outranks Angel at everything.

The Pict
After that Gypsy "Calender" was killed? that was way, way before Angel started to actually get good at fighting... and he still beat Giles fairly easily

He only grabbed Giles, but not before Giles had beaten him to the ground even though Angel saw him coming.

Scoobless
"outranks" ... What the f**k?

Nothing Blade has done has suggested that he's faster, stronger, more durable or more agile than Angel

harri
blade will lose but spike would well did batter angel
smile

harri
wrong spike wouldnt lose i meant

harri
embarrasment

The Pict
confused What?

harri
hey look here scotsMAN I AM WELSH AND WE WON THE SIX NATIONS two years ago so you remrmber that we beat you down good we beat france ireland italy and england it is called a grand slam if you remember the old team only lost to new zealand beacause they cheatet so there big grin

The Pict
Originally posted by harri
hey look here scotsMAN I AM WELSH AND WE WON THE SIX NATIONS two years ago so you remrmber that we beat you down good we beat france ireland italy and england it is called a grand slam if you remember the old team only lost to new zealand beacause they cheatet so there big grin

Originally posted by The Pict
confused What?

Scoobless

Wales = England's wart!

stick out tongue

ninjascot

The Pict
In football Scotland are like 52 places ahead of Wales in the world rankings

scotland

harri
in the rugby six nations remember?

harri
ye bu im talking about rugby wales are so much better than scotland wales were 6 in the world but scotland were 400 somin so there

harri
Wales = England's wart!

stick out tongue

ninjascot whatever wales beat them in old shool rugby then england were wales is wart they still new zealand had to cheat to beat wales CHEAT AND ITS STUPID! mad

The Pict
ye bu im talking about rugby wales are so much better than scotland wales were 6 in the world but scotland were 400 somin so there

Yeah in the past

http://wrr.live555.com/

harri
they still are look you got to admit england sucks bad

harri
really bad
evil face

Milkie
Originally posted by Master Dan
Gotta remember that Silver has no effect on Buffyverse vampires.... the sword is only good for decapitations here

I think the fact that Blade doesn't know that fact would lead to him losing

I don't think so

Blade is not a dumb ass...

He's not going to keep stabbing a guy if he sees that silver does not effect him...

Scoobless
Originally posted by Milkie
I don't think so

Blade is not a dumb ass...

He's not going to keep stabbing a guy if he sees that silver does not effect him...

One mistake can make a lot of difference in these battles... the moment of surprise when the sword through the heart doesn't work will give Angel a huge opening

grey fox
One mistake can make a lot of difference in these battles... the moment of surprise when the sword through the heart doesn't work will give Angel a huge opening

....What the f**k?

The sword through the heart DOES work on Buffyverse vamps.

Milkie
LMAO!!!

fatgogeta
Angelus is an evil genius who only lost to the strongest slayer in history, Blade has a real advantage in terms of invulnerability to all the things that kill vampires though.... In a random confrontation that could win it for him. Give Angelus some idea what he is dealing with and he should win.

Soljer

Wow. My own personal welsh stereotype just got knocked a couple notches down.

Someone please tell me this is not representative of the average welshman's intelligence!

Entity
Originally posted by grey fox
....What the f**k?

NO it doesn't unless it is enchanted by somekinda spell and i highlly doubt Blade took that kinda percaution.

But if Blade saw that the sword wasn't working he would probably go for a decaption next. Question is would he be able to make it that far after giving Angel an opening like that. And don't forget Blade also has fire, but i doubt just UV light would word on Angel it probably has to be actual sunlight.

Scoobless
Originally posted by grey fox
....What the f**k?

Only if the sword is made of wood

Milkie
Originally posted by Entity
NO it doesn't unless it is enchanted by somekinda spell and i highlly doubt Blade took that kinda percaution.

But if Blade saw that the sword wasn't working he would probably go for a decaption next. Question is would he be able to make it that far after giving Angel an opening like that. And don't forget Blade also has fire, but i doubt just UV light would word on Angel it probably has to be actual sunlight.

You're talking as if Blade is this slow amature guy who doesn't know what the hell hes doing...

TheWatchdog
okay mu dracula has gone even with doctor strange in a magical battle royal..you know the dude who eats creational level beings like shuma gorath for breakfast

blades killed drac...the guys got the skill and strength to take on spidey

angel does not...

blade physically is stronger then him..ehll even the movie version is stronger..the comic book? he freaken eats angelus

angel maybe ubber the whedon verse..but in the mu he's barely even a miid tier vampire

blade calls him a late tuesday work out..and beats him like the emo chump he is

Entity
By no means do i think Blade is either slow or amateur but he would assume angel is just a normal vamp. That gives Angel a very decent edge. On that same note Angel is used to fighting things while he is unsure about them and he too has taken on creatures way more powerful than him. I am in favor of neither i love both the charaters alot and pretty much equally. This fight could go either way it would come down to who got lucky first.

However this fight would be alot more interesting if Angel was Angelus. Angel is awsome but when he is soulless he is one evil sick mother. The fight would still be pretty even just alot more hardcore!!!

Milkie
No

Blade With His Bad Ass Killer Death Shades Wins

D-Block
Blade FTW

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by Entity
By no means do i think Blade is either slow or amateur but he would assume angel is just a normal vamp. That gives Angel a very decent edge. On that same note Angel is used to fighting things while he is unsure about them and he too has taken on creatures way more powerful than him. I am in favor of neither i love both the charaters alot and pretty much equally. This fight could go either way it would come down to who got lucky first.

However this fight would be alot more interesting if Angel was Angelus. Angel is awsome but when he is soulless he is one evil sick mother. The fight would still be pretty even just alot more hardcore!!!

perhaps but blade is some sick shit so I STLL SEE Blade winnig

YFZ 350
Blade should win this pretty handily. He's shown way more skill imo.

HigH ScholaR
yeahthats what i think, i mean angel's good but blade is better

Francisco
Originally posted by Milkie
You're talking as if Blade is this slow amature guy who doesn't know what the hell hes doing...
Guggenheim thinks the same way. That's why Wolverine didn't just beat Blade but humilliated him as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.