Your God

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damo Iz God
Hi my name's Damo. I'm male and 18.
I can spell and use grammar correctly.
I love Anime to the point of addiction and am a huge movie fan, but even so, all of that means nothing to me compared to my girlfriend.
I've just finished my second year at college taking advanced ICT.
I like rock music and music related to that like metal, punk, power metal, thrash, horror core, etc.
I also quite like Terry Pratchett and met him last year at Witchfest were he signed my Going Postal book.
That's about it really. I also live in England.
Damo.
(If I come across as a misogynist you are mistaken I merely riddicule everyone. But fear not as I'm only kidding when I do).

Storm
Welcome to KMC' s Rich Fantasy Life, and now back to reality welcome2

Jack of Blades
Looks as your a metalist.Well hi there

Damo Iz God
Iron Maiden smile I love that band. Dp and sig. Sweet dude.

Jack of Blades
thx

ladygrim
Hello and welcome to KMC wink

Damo Iz God
Thanks.

ladygrim
no worries wink

Damo Iz God
You keep stalking my post. I think that means you like me.
I suggest you stay back though I know karatitsu I'll kick your arse.

Weeping Fairy
Hey and Welcome to KMC!!! cutehug

Röland
Hey and welcome!

fantasygirl
wave

Scottie
Hey and Welcome wave

Strangelove
Originally posted by Damo Iz God
(If I come across as a misogynist you are mistaken I merely riddicule everyone. But fear not as I'm only kidding when I do). You're actually talking about a misanthrope, a misogynist only hates women.

Wilkommen zu KMC!!!

Be good fire2

GLEN78
hey damo

Council#13
Originally posted by Damo Iz God
Hi my name's Damo. I'm male and 18.
I can spell and use grammar correctly.
I love Anime to the point of addiction and am a huge movie fan, but even so, all of that means nothing to me compared to my girlfriend.
I've just finished my second year at college taking advanced ICT.
I like rock music and music related to that like metal, punk, power metal, thrash, horror core, etc.
I also quite like Terry Pratchett and met him last year at Witchfest were he signed my Going Postal book.
That's about it really. I also live in England.
Damo.
(If I come across as a misogynist you are mistaken I merely riddicule everyone. But fear not as I'm only kidding when I do).

Hello, I am Council#13. I have just stolen your identity. no expression

Sub_Mariner
Hello, i need you credit card number, please. no expression

Impediment
Wilkommen zu KMC.

Damo Iz God
Originally posted by Strangelove
You're actually talking about a misanthrope, a misogynist only hates women.

Wilkommen zu KMC!!!

Be good fire2

I am not mistaken smile and I know what a misogynist is I was saying that to let everyone know that if I make a sexist comment not to take it literally as I make comments about everyone... I tip-exed 'Women are slaves' on my bag in school... Lent it to my mate and he consequently has been slapped for it a number of times while I get off scott free.

And thanks,
Damo.

Kongu Dude
Welcome. yawn

Sakina_Sesssher
hello
and welcome
love Anime eh?
well I do too
so wats ur fav Anime?
happy

Kongu Dude
happy

Damo Iz God
Favorite would be hard to say but I guess Gantz would be high up on the list along with the likes of Full Metal Alchemist, Urotsukidoji, Trigun and Bleach.
Damo.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.