What is cannibal holocaust.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hazel1
Ive never seen it but my friend said she vommited her food up after half way through the movie and was crying for half an hour.

Impediment
How old is your friend, exactly? This movie, although old and not exactly scary, is very graphic and gory and shouldn't be viewed by young children. Lots of blood, gore, killing of animals, people getting their genitals cut off, and cannibalism are in this movie.

"A New York anthropologist, named Professor Harold Moore (Robert Kerman), travels to the wild, inhospitable jungles of South American with two local guides to find out what happened to a documentary film crew which disappeared nearly a year earlier while traveling into the same jungle, called the 'Green Inferno' to film a documentary about reputed cannibal tribes. After a long search and encountering a few primitive tribes, Professor Moore finds the remains of the crew and several reels of their undeveloped film. Upon returning to the USA, Professor Moore views the film in detail featuring the travels of the director Alan Yates (Gabriel York), his assistant Faye Daniels (Francesa Ciardi), and cameramen Jack Anders (Perry Pirkanen) and Mark Tomaso (Luca Giorgio Barbareschi) venturing into the jungles where the inexperienced, street-wise film group, after finding the indigenous tribes to docile for their film, decide to push them for kicks, with drastic consequences." -from IMDb

Damo Iz God
Watch August Mordum. That makes Cannibal holocaust look like a picnic.
Also watch GuineaPig they are by far some of the sickest shit ever.
I also love the H.R. Giger stuff I have some of Gigers posters the guy is a genious.

cropsy_is_god
Cannibal Holocaust is one sick film. Im still trying to get a copy of the uncut 2 disk limited edition.

SelphieT
never seen it. Is it common? probably couldn't find it at Blockbuster, eh?

BackFire
Originally posted by hazel1
Ive never seen it but my friend said she vommited her food up after half way through the movie and was crying for half an hour.

Hahahaha.

deathbycorn
Originally posted by SelphieT
never seen it. Is it common? probably couldn't find it at Blockbuster, eh?
Torrents are your best friend.

Leathergien

omg thats hilarious how old is she?

its gory and graphic but come on.
i like GuineaPig its pretty good but then again im very sick minded

roughrider
This is the film by Joe D'Mato, the explotation director?
It also contains hardcore sexual intercourse, right? Think I saw it on the DVD box.

The Core
"Cannibal Holocaust" is probably one of the most unjustifiably hyped horror films of all time, in my opinion. If you like a movie that jumps from a board room, to hokey jungle scenes with animal slaughtering and some bad make up effects, by all means, watch it.

deathbycorn
Originally posted by The Core
"Cannibal Holocaust" is probably one of the most unjustifiably hyped horror films of all time, in my opinion. If you like a movie that jumps from a board room, to hokey jungle scenes with animal slaughtering and some bad make up effects, by all means, watch it.
I liked it, it had a great atmosphere.

vintageSW77
I know its regarded as a classic but i thought it was cr*p the same as Cannibal Ferox.

SelphieT
Originally posted by deathbycorn
Torrents are your best friend. Torrents? Afriad I don't know what ya mean. sad

Solo
Well, first off, you need to download BitTorrent, BitComet, either of those are just fine. Then you just go to torrent sites like torrentspy and search for a film you want, and bingo, download the torrent.

BackFire
CH has some of the best music a horror film has ever offered.

deathbycorn
Originally posted by SelphieT
Torrents? Afriad I don't know what ya mean. sad
Download a program called uTorrent www.utorrent.com

That is the program that will download the movies you want,

Then go to a site like www.torrentspy.com or www.demonoid.com

On those sites are torrents, when you find one you are after right click and save it and it will open up in uTorrent and start downloading.

Be warned though depending on your internet connection it can take a while to download a movie, like 5hrs.

BackFire
Or you can just buy the nice two disc DVD.

pain is divine
cannibal holocaust is kool gory as **** but i prefer cannibal ferox in my opinion

Kram3r

Hahahaha.

Konjammenson
The film makers of Canibal Holocaust as well as the makers of the Guinea Pig (mentioned earlier) films were both put on trial to prove the murders in their films were faked. I forget the name of the actor but it was some American actor who watched the Guinea Pig film "The Flower of Flesh and Blood" and tipped the FBI on the potential existence of a snuff film. Oh, come to think of it, the actor was Charlie Sheen I believe.

Anyhoo, Cannibal Holocaust is gory and your friend is a pussy.

bitca360
Thats just sick...

BackFire
Originally posted by Konjammenson
The film makers of Canibal Holocaust as well as the makers of the Guinea Pig (mentioned earlier) films were both put on trial to prove the murders in their films were faked. I forget the name of the actor but it was some American actor who watched the Guinea Pig film "The Flower of Flesh and Blood" and tipped the FBI on the potential existence of a snuff film. Oh, come to think of it, the actor was Charlie Sheen I believe.

Anyhoo, Cannibal Holocaust is gory and your friend is a pussy.

Yeah, Charlie Sheen is correct.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.