Darth Nihilus and Darth Revan vs. Mace Windu (ROTS) and Plo Koon (AOTC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthTerenos
Setting: Geonosis (hangar where Dooku escaped)

No instant-kills (Eg; Nihilus' super ability to destroy an entire planet of Force Sensitives).

Even without Nihilus' power, I would hand it to the Sith, as Nihilus is still a hole in the force and Revan was "the Heart of the Force" according to Darth Traya.

Darth Sexiest
Yeah, your right.

Mace can use Vapaad to cripple and destroy most Sith.

Revan? mabye.

Nihlus?

He's raped.

And Plo goes down with him, hard.

The Sith win.

Kas'Im
About Nihilus, he was actually really strong, even without his force. While his draining ability was in a way a weakness and kind of a curse as he had to constantly drain the force to keep himself alive (draining an entire planet only kept him fully energized for a short while), he was able to drain all of the inhabitants of an entire planet which speaks volumes, however we do know that he needs preparation time to pull it off in one on one combat, as he had to stun the Exile and his party first before trying to drain him.

He was also able to escape death by containing his consciousness within his armor, pretty impressive which most likely required some pretty good force mastery as well as knowledge.

His will was so strong that he was able to hold his entire ship (which had been shattered into pieces) together through the force, which he actively did, constantly - pretty impressive display of TK imo. He was also able to dominate the minds of the crew of his ship, and install his sith assassins with a downgraded version of his force drain.

Also, while he was defeated by The Exile, Visas and Mandalore, this was partly due to the fact that attempting to drain the Exile weakened him like hell, and Visas and The Exile especially were still pretty strong anyway, while Mandalore was also no joke either. And the fact that he was able to instantly stun all three still speaks volumes, if he hadn't gone for the drain, he would have most definitely defeated them.

He was also able to do this to Sion - http://youtube.com/watch?v=IobIhctxRXg - ownage. He was also able to cut off Traya's connection to the force, and this was seemingly before his rise in power - http://youtube.com/watch?v=ENj8jTQEbvU . Damn impressive imo. I'd say he would be a good league above Malak, Sion, the Exile, Traya, and probably only just below Revan.

General G
Originally posted by Kas'Im
About Nihilus, he was actually really strong, even without his force. While his draining ability was in a way a weakness and kind of a curse as he had to constantly drain the force to keep himself alive (draining an entire planet only kept him fully energized for a short while), he was able to drain all of the inhabitants of an entire planet which speaks volumes, however we do know that he needs preparation time to pull it off in one on one combat, as he had to stun the Exile and his party first before trying to drain him.

He was also able to escape death by containing his consciousness within his armor, pretty impressive which most likely required some pretty good force mastery as well as knowledge.

His will was so strong that he was able to hold his entire ship (which had been shattered into pieces) together through the force, which he actively did, constantly - pretty impressive display of TK imo. He was also able to dominate the minds of the crew of his ship, and install his sith assassins with a downgraded version of his force drain.

Also, while he was defeated by The Exile, Visas and Mandalore, this was partly due to the fact that attempting to drain the Exile weakened him like hell, and Visas and The Exile especially were still pretty strong anyway, while Mandalore was also no joke either. And the fact that he was able to instantly stun all three still speaks volumes, if he hadn't gone for the drain, he would have most definitely defeated them.

He was also able to do this to Sion - http://youtube.com/watch?v=IobIhctxRXg - ownage. He was also able to cut off Traya's connection to the force, and this was seemingly before his rise in power - http://youtube.com/watch?v=ENj8jTQEbvU . Damn impressive imo. I'd say he would be a good league above Malak, Sion, the Exile, Traya, and probably only just below Revan.

I agree with everything said...except I would actually put Nihilus above Revan, if only ever so slightly.

darthsith19
This thread sucks. Revan or Nihilus could do it alone. No Force Drain, so what, Nihilus could still use his Force Lightning (the oen that took Sion to the ground in just 2-3 seconds) and destroy them both, or Revan could use Force Storm Lightning on them.

Prodigal Knight
I am not sure about doing it alone, but the two Sith defeat Windu and Koon comfortably. Plo fries his Electric Judgement but then Revan comes and block it with his Force Storm Lightning and pwns Koon from there. Nihilus and Windu can force Fight and then Revan comes and the two Sith win.

San'Doria
prove that he need to prepare to drain his enemies, he could just be intimidating his enemies. the original uncut kotor2 said that he would suspend you in the air. no sources or even wiki ever stated nihilus needs to prepare before battle,

below revan? nihilus would wtf pwn revan and kill him instantly.
the only one who would kill nihilus are, supreme overlord shimrra, luke skywalker and the exile, revan can never even touch this guy.
and revan counter with drain? nihilus is a wound in the force, look what happened when he tried to drain the exile, whom is another wound and it weakened nihilus when he attempted to drain,

personaly i would put nihilus above all the other sith lords accept maybe palpatine smile or prehaps a tie with him, and personally id put freedon nadd above him

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by San'Doria
prove that he need to prepare to drain his enemies, he could just be intimidating his enemies. the original uncut kotor2 said that he would suspend you in the air. no sources or even wiki ever stated nihilus needs to prepare before battle,

below revan? nihilus would wtf pwn revan and kill him instantly.
the only one who would kill nihilus are, supreme overlord shimrra, luke skywalker and the exile, revan can never even touch this guy.
and revan counter with drain? nihilus is a wound in the force, look what happened when he tried to drain the exile, whom is another wound and it weakened nihilus when he attempted to drain,

personaly i would put nihilus above all the other sith lords accept maybe palpatine smile or prehaps a tie with him, and personally id put freedon nadd above him

Sidious < Bane, Revan, Nihilus, any other Ancienter Sith

Sidious is NOT a God

Escape81
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Sidious < Bane, Revan, Nihilus, any other Ancienter Sith

Sidious is NOT a God

DE Sidious is above every Sith Lord. Get your facts straight.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Escape81
DE Sidious is above every Sith Lord. Get your facts straight.

I disagree, first off, his whole concept sucks, making Vader's sacrifice meaningless, and keeping the Sith alive, second, he should have known those abilties in DE mode before his death, and we saw much weaker prevail over him

Escape81
First off, who cares? I can't stand Dark Empire or any comic book/novel who turns the Force into fricken magical powers. I hate NJO Luke. I hate Exar Kun. To me, the movies personified them best.

Doesn't change a damn thing, though. DE Sidious is more powerful than any other Sith Lord.

You don't dictate what "should" happen. Palpatine didn't complete his Force Storm until after his death.

His Force Storm > Revan's Force Storm > Bane's Force Storm.

He could kill any of them with a single attack.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Escape81
First off, who cares? I can't stand Dark Empire or any comic book/novel who turns the Force into fricken magical powers. I hate NJO Luke. I hate Exar Kun. To me, the movies personified them best.

Doesn't change a damn thing, though. DE Sidious is more powerful than any other Sith Lord.

You don't dictate what "should" happen. Palpatine didn't complete his Force Storm until after his death.

His Force Storm > Revan's Force Storm > Bane's Force Storm.

He could kill any of them with a single attack.

According to the EU, your power weakens with death, when was Dark Empire set? 15-20 Years after Battle of Yavin? The Jedi can't stay long after death, neither can the Sith.

Lightsaber skills can't improve for obvious reasons.

ROTS Sidious was technically his peak of Lightsaber skills, Force was probably ROTJ, maybe in between the 2.

He can not improve from what he was before, except maybe his Strength/Speed

And Force Storms have no purpose whatsoever in a Versus fight, they are GIANT, Sidious would kill himself in the Process

zephiel7
According to the EU, your power weakens with death, when was Dark Empire set? 15-20 Years after Battle of Yavin? The Jedi can't stay long after death, neither can the Sith.

Lightsaber skills can't improve for obvious reasons.

All of this can be explained by the fact that Sidious obtained a new body by DE. Hence he was not just a Sith spirit, and is not bound by the same limitations that a regular sith spirit would face.

His body was functioning at its prime. I mean couple experience, years of force mastery, and new stronger body = far better saber duelist.

Proof?

Either state a source or infer logically.

I would say that DE Sidious' saber skills improved since he possessed a younger body at that time.

I agree with this. Regardless, by DE though, Sidious is known to possess every single dark side technique. Personally I think this guy is lame, but he is the strongest Sith Lord.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by zephiel7
All of this can be explained by the fact that Sidious obtained a new body by DE. Hence he was not just a Sith spirit, and is not bound by the same limitations that a regular sith spirit would face.

His body was functioning at its prime. I mean couple experience, years of force mastery, and new stronger body = far better saber duelist.

Proof?

Either state a source or infer logically.

I would say that DE Sidious' saber skills improved since he possessed a younger body at that time.

I agree with this. Regardless, by DE though, Sidious is known to possess every single dark side technique. Personally I think this guy is lame, but he is the strongest Sith Lord.

Stronger Body, fine, better Saber Skills

Force Mastery, he would have used most of those abilitys at Yavin

The only thing more Sidious could have improved in Saber-Wise would be his Speed/Strength, there is no Master to teach him better skills

And how is it possible to possess every Power? Didn't each Sith Lord have abilties that no one else could learn? Their Trademark essentially, Nihilus' Eating thing, Sion's Immortality by way of Pain, Traya's uber-Drain, Plagueis' Creation(not yet factually proven, but still). Don't know much about many more, did Marka Ragnos have the power to do what his Sceptor did?

AcStylesVer01
I don't see why people make a big deal out of Palpatines fancy new body, sure its at its physical peak but isn't ever other Jedi's at that too? And there bodies can easily go beyond natural levels with the aid of the force. Also does his younger body really matter when going against someone in a equally young body at its physical peak ie: Luke. The only real advantage he'd have is if he went against an old man.

DE Sidious's force skills increased his saber skills however remained the same, his physical strength did increase too though.

Darth Sexy
Except for the fact that Sidious lived primarily as energy. He discovered the power of immortality whether from Plagueis or Exar Kun or the ancients..

Tell that to Sidious in a 15 year old body that can move faster than the eye could see.

NO, TPM Sidious was the Sidious in his prime of saber combat. By DE he might not have even reached his prime, but he was a hell of a lot more powerful than in ROTJ

How about the force knowledge he obtained from the ancients that guided his spirit back to Korriban after being thrown into the shaft?

All you need is distance.

zephiel7
I never disagreed with you here. Sidious does not possess the sheer defensive capabilities of Sion, nor the immense draining abilities of Nihilus...But the important thing is neither of these skills are learnable . I am sure most Sith Lords rather not become a crazy demon ghost- evil being that lost all semblance of human cravings/desires, or a walking zombie covered in cuts displaying their own masochistic attitudes.

Most likely yes. Either that or the scepter, like Sadow's amulet, amplified and focused a force users darkside abilities.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by zephiel7
I never disagreed with you here. Sidious does not possess the sheer defensive capabilities of Sion, nor the immense draining abilities of Nihilus...But the important thing is neither of these skills are learnable . I am sure most Sith Lords rather not become a crazy demon ghost- evil being that lost all semblance of human cravings/desires, or a walking zombie covered in cuts displaying their own masochistic attitudes.

Most likely yes. Either that or the scepter, like Sadow's amulet, amplified and focused a force users darkside abilities.

Considering the fact that the incredible force drain exhibited by Nihilus originated from the ancient sith and learned on Malachor V, it is more than likely that Ragnos knew this technique.. And Sidious DID possess the immense draining ability of Nihilus. Remember what he did to Byss as a spirit?

Escape81
Poor Mace. He would trouble (or possibly defeat) Revan or Nihilus. But, certainly not the two of them together, and certainly not when he only has Plo Koon for back up.

Kadesh
Sadly palpatines force drain isnt as powerful nihilus force drain neither can palpatine use it against nihilus in a fight,

why? palpatines force drain is not an instant kill attack.He drained the inhabitants of byss over a long period of time.

And against nihilus, how would sidious loop out of the force?
1.The fallanasi were hiding from him
2. how could he have learnt the looping technique if he did not meet the fallanasi

Spartan ll
He was also able to do this to Sion - http://youtube.com/watch?v=IobIhctxRXg - ownage. He was also able to cut off Traya's connection to the force, and this was seemingly before his rise in power - Thats cut content, kiddo. It can't be used in an argument since it wasn't in the final game and is therefore non-canon.

Nihilus without his drain effect is a weakling. He get's his ass handed to him by Mace, while Plo holds off Revan, then Mace and Plo team up and proceed to show the 'severely overpowered by fanboys' Revan how to use a saber.

The Jedi win.

Kadesh
if this is pure lightsaber fight mace teams wins, force fight revan and nihilus wins.

and sparten, that video is not canon, true, but it shows the extent of nihilus powers

Spartan ll
Originally posted by Kadesh
if this is pure lightsaber fight mace teams wins, force fight revan and nihilus wins.

and sparten, that video is not canon, true, but it shows the extent of nihilus powers No, it doesn't. We didn't SEE Nihilus use that in the CANON K2, it shows nothing more than what was MEANT to be, but ISN'T in Kotor 2.

And we've seen the extent of Mace's powers(Force Crush, and Shatterpoint, which gives Mace an edge above both Revan and Nihilus.), and we know Plo Koon has one of the the best Force Lightning techniques next to Palpatine's use of Force Lightning and Luke's Emerald Lightning. And since Nihilus doesn't have his overpowered drain technique to help him and we don't know what Revan has, they both get owned by Mace and Plo in both lightsaber and Force.

Kadesh
Nihilus still has the force drain though, that non canon video just shows how he uses it,

And revan? he has Force storm lightning which would fry plo koon. Proven in P.o.d. Not to forget revan has a wide range of force powers.

Spartan ll
bull shit, nihilus does have the force drain as proven in kotor2. visas already said he drained the whole planet, And did kreia not say "He came to learn the greatest of the sith teachings"? the force drain and he tried it on the exile but didnt work due to the exile being a wound, Its very stupid of you to assume its not canon that he doesnt have the drain

And revan? he has Force storm lightning which would fry plo koon. Proven in P.o.d. Not to forget revan has a wide range of force powers. That wasn't Force Drain, it was a different technique. We saw him attempt to Force Drain the Exile with a DIFFERENT force power than the one shown in that video. And it is very stupid of you to assume that the Force Power in that NON-CANON video is the same as his Force Drain, since Sion got up and left, and wouldve been dead if Nihilus used his force drain on him. Nice try, kiddo.

And where does Revan have a Force Storm? Gameplay? Not canon, only the cutscenes are canon. Gameplay can have a wide variety of possiblities, but the cutscenes stay the same. And a wide variety is only in gameplay. For all you know, he couldve ditched using Force Powers and just tried to master a lightsaber.

Your point=Moot.

Kadesh
Originally posted by Spartan ll
That wasn't Force Drain, it was a different technique. We saw him attempt to Force Drain the Exile with a DIFFERENT force power than the one shown in that video. And it is very stupid of you to assume that the Force Power in that NON-CANON video is the same as his Force Drain, since Sion got up and left, and wouldve been dead if Nihilus used his force drain on him. Nice try, kiddo.
Firstly you are an idiot. yes it was a force drain, . The exile had a defence to the force drain, that is being a wound in the force, prove to me it is not a force drain, you are being ignorant.Nihilus drained an entire planet of jedis, nihilus attemped to drain the exile but was not succesful due to the exile being a wound, nice lying
Nihilus toyed with sion on that non canon video, obviously that drain he did is identical to the one he did to the exile, so tell me what power was it then? Do not know? then shut up

And where does Revan have a Force Storm? Gameplay? Not canon, only the cutscenes are canon. Gameplay can have a wide variety of possiblities, but the cutscenes stay the same. And a wide variety is only in gameplay. For all you know, he couldve ditched using Force Powers and just tried to master a lightsaber.

Your point=Moot.

WRONG, darth bane: path of destruction featured revans past using a force storm lightning to kill the rakatan army and bane with the other sithlords used one to wipe shit on some planet,(heard ot from zephiel who read that book), Novels = canon(except Sotme)

pwned

Spartan ll
Firstly you are an idiot. yes it was a force drain, . The exile had a defence to the force drain, that is being a wound in the force, prove to me it is not a force drain, you are being ignorant.Nihilus drained an entire planet of jedis, nihilus attemped to drain the exile but was not succesful due to the exile being a wound, nice lying
Nihilus toyed with sion on that non canon video, obviously that drain he did is identical to the one he did to the exile, so tell me what power was it then? Do not know? then shut upNo, it wasn't, or it wouldve killed Sion, since the only thing keeping him together was his hatred and anger and the dark side.

Again, your point: Moot. The only idiot here is you, since you won't accept the fact that you're wrong. That technique uses both Force Lightning and a greater degree of Force Drain, which ISN'T SEEN OR EVEN REFERENCED IN THE FINAL GAME! Now stop spewing bullshit already.

I just finished reading POD, and it didn't say anything about that, it only referenced Revan knowing Thought Bombs and about how Sith who shared power with others are fools. If you don't believe me, buy the book yourself.

Kas'Im
There is more to Nihilus than just his drain Spartan, did you not read my entire post?

Kadesh
No, it wasn't, or it wouldve killed Sion, since the only thing keeping him together was his hatred and anger and the dark side.

Again, your point: Moot. The only idiot here is you, since you won't accept the fact that you're wrong. That technique uses both Force Lightning and a greater degree of Force Drain, which ISN'T SEEN OR EVEN REFERENCED IN THE FINAL GAME! Now stop spewing bullshit already.
wait a minute first you said it wasnt a drain now you said it is? you contradict yourself, what are you trying to prove any way? you said the non canon video wasnt featuring nihilus drain! and now you SAID IT DID! you are the only one spewing bull shit here. If you are trying to say the video is not canon then yes you are right, i already knew that so dont have to be a parrot and start chanting it at me.
That wasn't Force Drain, it was a different technique. We saw him attempt to Force Drain the Exile with a DIFFERENT force power than the one shown in that video.
see the contradiction you just made? your the idiot

I just finished reading POD, and it didn't say anything about that, it only referenced Revan knowing Thought Bombs and about how Sith who shared power with others are fools. If you don't believe me, buy the book yourself. Ok i havnt read that yet, especially darth sexy claimed revan did have the force storm lightning.He said darth bane did it whom he learnt from revan. i dont know how true it is because this place im in does not even sell the book yet. id rather see it for myself

Kas'Im
You should order it from Amazon, you can get it pretty cheap.

Kadesh
hmm good idea, when does the soft cover come out anyways? Btw u read the book did you? then did revan really do the force storm lightning on lehon?

Kas'Im
Nope, only that he had discovered many ancient sith rituals (such as the thought bomb). The teachings within his holocron was said to surpass those of the entire archives at the academy on Korriban, and some of them were described as so terrible, so dangerous that Bane doubted he would ever use them. Bane was also said to increase in power incredibly after studying the holocron.

What Revan did do the Rakatans on Lehon was most likely an advance version of force lightning, or using TK to pull down lighting from the sky, I doubt he knew of the force storm, as in Palpatine's force storm.

Kadesh
im aware of that but the new debator mentioned revan used it to cock up a planet.Not sure where he got it from though.

well theres also vader who did demonstrate lightning by using TK as you mentioned revan had done, got the info from this game "Star Wars: Masters of Teras Kasi"

Kas'Im
Kyp Durron does it in Jedi Academy: Leviathan.

Kadesh
yup saw that

xxXAcStylesXxx
I just finished reading POD, and it didn't say anything about that, it only referenced Revan knowing Thought Bombs and about how Sith who shared power with others are fools. If you don't believe me, buy the book yourself.

Ok so Bane an inexperienced newly crowned Sith Lord all of a sudden knows how to do a Force Storm? No, its one of the many powers he learned from Revan, everything Bane does from beyond the point of his crash on Lehon comes from Revan, since A. He NEVER displays thoughts levels of force powers before and B. He himself creamed his pants with all the knowledge Revan gave him and was in awe of the powers Revan knew. Revan displays the JvS/PoD force storm in KOTOR1 when the One goes into description on how Revan owned their armies by himself, when he says "Lightning rained down from the sky to destroy us..." He makes no mention of thunder, rain, or clouds which would be the signs of Revan using TK to pull lightning down, so its the PoD Force Storm.

And are yous serious? There is no way in HELL Plo Koon could hold off let alone BEAT Revan in any form of combat.

Kadesh
Originally posted by xxXAcStylesXxx
Ok so Bane an inexperienced newly crowned Sith Lord all of a sudden knows how to do a Force Storm? No, its one of the many powers he learned from Revan, everything Bane does from beyond the point of his crash on Lehon comes from Revan, since A. He NEVER displays thoughts levels of force powers before and B. He himself creamed his pants with all the knowledge Revan gave him and was in awe of the powers Revan knew. Revan displays the JvS/PoD force storm in KOTOR1 when the One goes into description on how Revan owned their armies by himself, when he says "Lightning rained down from the sky to destroy us..." He makes no mention of thunder, rain, or clouds which would be the signs of Revan using TK to pull lightning down, so its the PoD Force Storm.

And are yous serious? There is no way in HELL Plo Koon could hold off let alone BEAT Revan in any form of combat.

big grin big grin big grin PWNED

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by General G
I agree with everything said...except I would actually put Nihilus above Revan, if only ever so slightly.

I'd put him significantly above Revan..

Darth Sexiest
Thats cut content, kiddo. It can't be used in an argument since it wasn't in the final game and is therefore non-canon.

Nihilus without his drain effect is a weakling. He get's his ass handed to him by Mace, while Plo holds off Revan, then Mace and Plo team up and proceed to show the 'severely overpowered by fanboys' Revan how to use a saber.

The Jedi win.

Listen, I love Mace Windu, to me, he's pretty much the most impressive Jedi ever. I know he could beat Count Dooku, even Exar Kun...

but Nihlus would rape him, hard.

His Vapaad, as powerful and skillful as it is, woulden't be enough to fill the power gap between him and the Sith Lord.

He would die.

And Darth Revan would kill Plo Koon in under ten seconds.

So, sadly, the Sith win.

King Adas
Right, so because he makes no mention of any thunder, it means that there definitely can't have been any. Nice logic.

zephiel7
Plo Koon gets WTFpwned by either of the two Sith.

Mace Windu is losing aginst either Sith. The other Sith comes over and Mace gets wtfpwned.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Originally posted by King Adas
Right, so because he makes no mention of any thunder, it means that there definitely can't have been any. Nice logic.

Ah yeah. Unless you wanna go about proving that there was thunder based on the zero evidence you have, go ahead. Had there been thunder The One would have said so, had it been a thunderstorm The One would have said so, simple as that.

Kadesh
in lightsaber combat alone, mace beats revan and nihilus, Shatterpoint

Darth Sexiest
Mabye... stick out tongue

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by King Adas

Holy F*cking Sh*t...

I just watched that...

I always knew Nihlus had that "store" of power within him, but damn...

This is why he could beat at least NJO Luke, and either beat DE Palp, or give him a couple black eyes before dying...

Also, Im aware that scene is not Canon. But his power throughout the SW Universe is still the same. No different.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Darth Sexiest
Holy F*cking Sh*t...

I just watched that...

I always knew Nihlus had that "store" of power within him, but damn...

This is why he could beat at least NJO Luke, and either beat DE Palp, or give him a couple black eyes before dying...

Also, Im aware that scene is not Canon. But his power throughout the SW Universe is still the same. No different.

LOL, no it isn't. When something is NON-CANON then it basically means it never happened, and has no bearing on anything in the canon universe.

Those videos are on the same level as the Infinities comics, they're basically a "What if" scenario.

Nihlus cant do any of that sh!t and never will be able to unless another ACTUAL canon source comes along and makes it canon. Until then Nihlus is just a weak Sith who has one unique ability. Other then that Nihlus sucks, big time.

Kadesh
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
LOL, no it isn't. When something is NON-CANON then it basically means it never happened, and has no bearing on anything in the canon universe.

Those videos are on the same level as the Infinities comics, they're basically a "What if" scenario.

Nihlus cant do any of that sh!t and never will be able to unless another ACTUAL canon source comes along and makes it canon. Until then Nihlus is just a weak Sith who has one unique ability. Other then that Nihlus sucks, big time.

well, the video with kreia is CANON. And he did the super force drain in unseen unheard instantly.Not to forget he wtf pwned kreia with a simple force push and cut her off the force, she said after that to the exile "i was stripped of my powers" and even said "there are techniques in the force where there are no defence"

Not to be a jerk but just because we didnt see it does it mean it is not canon? Like the ROTS movies for example, We didnt see shaak ti die did it meant she didnt die? Or just because we didnt see anakin shove a lightsaber in a jedis jaw before entering the temple it means its not canon although it is mentioned in the novel?

Already the ultimate visual guide stated sion is an apprentice to nihilus and remember sions line in the non canon video? "Our allianced is finished" or "I have never needed you"

xxXAcStylesXxx
She was not cut off by Nihlius, she could still move her Lightsaber with the force AFTER Nihilus attacked her.

King Adas
Originally posted by xxXAcStylesXxx
She was not cut off by Nihlius, she could still move her Lightsaber with the force AFTER Nihilus attacked her.

That was clearly as the effect was still taking place.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Oh please, you cannot prove that when your cut off its a "slow gradual effect" it should be instantaneously, Moreover she just had you know an angry Sith Lord whom she had personally tortured for years looming over her about to give her the ass beating of her life, I'd think that would break anyones concentration, and lets look at others who've been cut off, Ulic's was instant, he goes on about how he can no longer feel the force, he doesn't go "nooo its slipin away!" The Exiles, was instant, When Kreia severed the connection from the Masters, instant also.

Kadesh
well she DID get weakened anyways.
And theres one thing contradicting that video which is canon, it is when she said her powers were stripped from her.

Kreia drained and killed the masters instantly, yep agree

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))

I realize that your a smart guy, but Nihlus could still do that.

He had that much power at his disposal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.