Are Angels Gay or Straight ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Urizen
Are Angels Gay or Straight ? Are they only male, or are there some female angels ? Do they have sex ? If not, then why have a gender ?

Let's say Angels are all male, because I do not recall the Bible mentioning a female angel....if they are all male, why is that ?

Are they asexual ? Do they lack any kind of sexual orientation? They can't be straight if they don't have sexual attraction to females of any kind...angel or human.

I dunno, this is confusing...

angel

Quiero Mota
All angels are male.

And I wouldn't be surprised if they're a bunch of fairies.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
All angels are male.

And I wouldn't be surprised if they're a bunch of fairies.

SEE ! THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING !

Those FLYING F*AGS !

Mr. Sandman
Angels are eunichs. Doesn't matter if they're gay or straight.

lord xyz
Okay, seriously Urizen. You just know you're gonna get a bunch of Bible crap thrown in your face, why make a thread like this?

Robtard
Well, if you believe in Angels and the Bible it would reason that Angels are not gay since they were created by God and are God's servants. I also believe there are a few stories of Angels having sex with mortal women and producing half-Angels (I forget the technical name).

Personally, I think whom ever wrote Angels into the Bible was a homo; come-on now, who else but a gay guy would write about winged men flying around in loin clothes. Just my opinion.

debbiejo
According to the Bible, angels are neither male nor female.....

Jesus said to them: Is not this why you are mistaken, your not knowing either the Scriptures or the power of God?
25 For when they rise (anisthmi) out of dead (nekroV), neither do they marry (gamew) nor are they given in marriage (gamizw), but are as angels in the heavens (Mark 12).

Furthermore female Christians eventually become sons of God, not daughters of God.

9 Happy are the peacemakers since they will be called 'sons of God' (Matthew 5).
26 You are all, in fact, sons of God through your faith in Christ Jesus (Galatians 3).

So women are to become male sons of God? Surely only confused mankind goes in for gender re-assignment surgery?

sonnet
Originally posted by debbiejo

Jesus said to them: Is not this why you are mistaken, your not knowing either the Scriptures or the power of God?
25 For when they rise (anisthmi) out of dead (nekroV), neither do they marry (gamew) nor are they given in marriage (gamizw), but are as angels in the heavens (Mark 12).
No you are wrong Deb, In the Bible they are described as men on several occasions.

sonnet
Originally posted by debbiejo

Furthermore female Christians eventually become sons of God, not daughters of God.

9 Happy are the peacemakers since they will be called 'sons of God' (Matthew 5).
26 You are all, in fact, sons of God through your faith in Christ Jesus (Galatians 3).

So women are to become male sons of God? Surely only confused mankind goes in for gender re-assignment surgery?
The scripture you are quoting have no relation to the angels God created. Jesus spoke of the believers when they rise from the dead and ascend to heaven. And the fact that they are not given in marriage does not mean they have no gender.

debbiejo
Why would angels need to be a sex? they do not multiply as it is said in the bible neither will we...........yet, I believe spirit beings can take on many shapes.....

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
Angels are eunichs. Doesn't matter if they're gay or straight.

debbiejo
Spiritual beings have not sex nor do they have shape.

Ohhhhhhh sad for them, they don't have sex.........crybaby

FeceMan
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Are Angels Gay or Straight ? Are they only male, or are there some female angels ? Do they have sex ? If not, then why have a gender ?

Let's say Angels are all male, because I do not recall the Bible mentioning a female angel....if they are all male, why is that ?

Are they asexual ? Do they lack any kind of sexual orientation? They can't be straight if they don't have sexual attraction to females of any kind...angel or human.

I dunno, this is confusing...

angel
Stop. Posting. Now.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by FeceMan
Stop. Posting. Now.

MAKE ME droolio

I do think it's interesting though...The Bible has a lot of loopholes...I'd like to sort them out one by one....

Quiero Mota
The Bible has a lot of loopholes...I'd like to sort them out one by one....

Then I sure hope you have a lot of time on your hands.

FeceMan
MAKE ME droolio

I do think it's interesting though...The Bible has a lot of loopholes...I'd like to sort them out one by one....
Your loopholes are like squashed peas in a container.

And though that metaphor makes little sense, I shall clarify by saying that they manage to be idiotic and the topic of any number of pointless threads.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Quiero Pene
Then I sure hope you have a lot of time on your hands.

laughing

Originally posted by Fecesman
Your loopholes are like squashed peas in a container.

Only your opinion. What is relevant to me may be irrelevant to you, and vise versa. You YOURSELF admitted that the Bible has been mistranslated throughout history....

Now you mean to argue that the Bible is flawless, again ? Make up your mind....please stop switching stances, thank you.

Originally posted by Fecesman
And though that metaphor makes little sense, I shall clarify by saying that they manage to be idiotic and the topic of any number of pointless threads.

What metaphor? Do you even know what a metaphor is ? I haven't made one....

The sexual aspect of Angels are idiotic? since when ? Wouldn't you like to know? Why don't you just answer the question oh WISE BIBLICAL ONE ?

Quiero Mota
What the f**k? Um, I those last 2 quotes weren't by me, ese.

Lord Urizen
What the f**k? Um, I those last 2 quotes weren't by me, ese.

Sorry, I fixed them laughing

FeceMan
HOLY SHIT

MY BAD I SAID "METAPHOR" INSTEAD OF "SIMILE."

Soleran
The way some of these posts pop up and how they are justified it would seem as though there are some folks who are as fanatical about defiling religion then there would "fundamentalists" on the board.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Soleran
The way some of these posts pop up and how they are justified it would seem as though there are some folks who are as fanatical about defiling religion then there would "fundamentalists" on the board.
I nearly made a thread about this--how atheists seem to attack Christianity with more vehemence and fervor than most Christians do to them.

Lord Urizen
I nearly made a thread about this--how atheists seem to attack Christianity with more vehemence and fervor than most Christians do to them.

It goes both ways....I don't see how this is an attack though...

Since when is being Gay a bad thing ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

How is this thread attacking Christianity ?

FeceMan
It goes both ways....I don't see how this is an attack though...

Since when is being Gay a bad thing ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

How is this thread attacking Christianity ?
I never said that this thread was.

Lord Urizen
I never said that this thread was.

smile

Alliance
I'll say it: This thread is crap.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Alliance

laughing out loud It's another one of Urizen's gay-themed threads.

Alliance
Repetative-gay-themed threads.

Lord Urizen
laughing out loud It's another one of Urizen's gay-themed threads.

It's ALSO Straight themed !

lil bitchiness
Angels are asexual.

Alliance
Is that true for all religions or just Christianity?

lil bitchiness
I don't care.

crazy

I got to agree

Capt_Fantastic
If you pull up an angels skirt, you'll just find little mounds of plastic indicating where everything ought to be. Like a Ken doll.

WrathfulDwarf
Hmm...If I remenber correctly. There are stories from the Mormons describing events in which Angels came down from heaven to admire the beautiful women of earth. I think the stories did say that they felt in love with their beauty women because they were males and had romantic attraction.

However, in other stories I think Angels don't have reproductive organs. Thus, they're neither females or males. Just divine entities.

trademark
im with him

Lord Urizen
So Angels can't have sex...can they be attracted to human beings though?

The Bible had mentioned a passage...how before the Flood of Noah, giants existed that were spawned from a union between human and angel (angel males and human females to be more precise)

But since we all know how Homosexuality is targetted as "immoral" by all mainsteam monotheistic religions, one can only wondor....

Is it possible that an Angel can be gay ? If the Bible's story on angels is correct , and if being Gay TRULY is a sin....one can easily conclude that one of the angels who disobeyed God MUSt have been homo...

Quiero Mota
....one can easily conclude that one of the angels who disobeyed God MUSt have been homo...

*cough*Satan*cough*

trademark
So Angels can't have sex...can they be attracted to human beings though?

The Bible had mentioned a passage...how before the Flood of Noah, giants existed that were spawned from a union between human and angel (angel males and human females to be more precise)

But since we all know how Homosexuality is targetted as "immoral" by all mainsteam monotheistic religions, one can only wondor....

Is it possible that an Angel can be gay ? If the Bible's story on angels is correct , and if being Gay TRULY is a sin....one can easily conclude that one of the angels who disobeyed God MUSt have been homo...
thats demons.demons had sex with humans

Lord Urizen
*cough*Satan*cough*

Lucifer IS GAY...everybody knows that already...why do you think he has no queen in Hell ?

Jesus however....droolio

Had no girlfreind or wife....(supposedly)

Never spoke about homosexuality himself...I think Jesus is still in the closet shifty

Quiero Mota
Yep. Satanism is the only monothiestic religion I can think of that doesn't ban homosexuality.

Lord Urizen
Yep. Satanism is the only monothiestic religion I can think of that doesn't ban homosexuality.

Well you have to remember, that despite what it claims, Satanism is based on Christianity

Quiero Mota
I know.

Lord Urizen
I know.

Do you thnk it's possible that Jesus might have been gay? Or atleast bisexual ?

Alliance
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I don't care.
Obviously.

In Islam, aren't angels genreally invisible, taking the forms of men when they need to be seen. That would make me thing that angels are genderless, more energy (gender being a human construct). I know Gabriel appeared as a male, but I'm not familiar with all occurances.

lil bitchiness
Obviously.

In Islam, aren't angels genreally invisible, taking the forms of men when they need to be seen. That would make me thing that angels are genderless, more energy (gender being a human construct). I know Gabriel appeared as a male, but I'm not familiar with all occurances.

What you initially googled is an early Islamic scholers interpretation of what Muhammad saw.
That is not what it is said in the Hadiths.

In Islam, angels exist in the form they are. Gabriel did not appear as a male, he appeared as an ANGEL. In its TRUE form.

"But the Prophet saw Gabriel in his true form twice."
(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 6, Book 60, Number 378) narrated by Aisha.

In the Qur'an it says that Muhammad has seen 600 wings of Gabriel. He appeared in its true form, and thus Muhammad knew it was from God.

He couln't have appeared in form of a male, yet been in his true form with 600 wings.
So, either Early Islamic scholers are wrong, or the Hadith narrated by Aisha is wrong.

Angels are not supposed to be 'invisible'. Neither are Jinns.

I don't know about Christianity. I don't believe in Angles, so as far as Im concerned they can be any sex they like.

Out of the logic, I assumed they are asexual.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.