full power galactus vs the kryptonians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
full power galactus vs every kryptonion. galactus has come to devour krypton, not realizing that the sun has turned yellow.

lando005
he owns them anyway

Soljer
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t426128.html

batdude123
BILLIONS of Supermen flying around? Hmm...

Zahit
what if the kryptonian sun changed to pink......

what then?

lando005
Originally posted by Zahit

what then? they reveal how gay the all truely are

batdude123
Originally posted by Zahit

what then?

Then they'd all go to a gay bar and dance. no expression

Supreme being
Originally posted by superkronick92
full power galactus vs every kryptonion. galactus has come to devour krypton, not realizing that the sun has turned yellow.

Is Jorel alive and does he have prep, also whose leading the attack is it Zod or Kal?

Soljer
Question: Didn't Superman 'incubate' under the yellow sun for years before he gained his powers?

The original poster makes it seem like it turns yellow JUST before Galactus gets there to devour it. They wouldn't even be CLOSE to Superman-like-power, right?

Validus
Originally posted by Soljer
Question: Didn't Superman 'incubate' under the yellow sun for years before he gained his powers?

The original poster makes it seem like it turns yellow JUST before Galactus gets there to devour it. They wouldn't even be CLOSE to Superman-like-power, right?
Would it matter? Galactus' eye beams ftw.

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
Would it matter? Galactus' eye beams ftw.

I was just asking a curiosity in response to "A billion Supermen flying around."

In all honesty, the number really doesn't matter. No number of characters at this level would be able to overwhelm Galactus. He'd turn them into amoebas (wasn't that hercules' fate?) or just obliterate them from existance. Krypton goes down.

Darth_Erebus
Billions of beings comparable to current Superman wouldn't even annoy Galactus. Krypton dies.

lando005
galatcus sets up a planet sized kryptonian fly swatter and goes about his business

Supreme being
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Billions of beings comparable to current Superman wouldn't even annoy Galactus. Krypton dies.

I actually believe there might be minor room for debate depending on if Jorel is about and if he has prep, i mean his supposed to be the be all and end all of geniuses and to his credit he made the phantom zone perhaps with a few alterations he traps Galactus in it.

Darth_Erebus
Well, the thread starter did say full powered Galactus which is kinda strange if he has come to devour Krypton. Galactus usually only feeds when he's hungry and weak. At full power I'd say Krypton has no chance. If he's hungry and weak then there might be room for some debate.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus

that's bull. one surfer annoys Galactus, I'm sure a couple thousand supermen would pose some significant problem

Supreme being
Originally posted by masterbruce
that's bull. one surfer annoys Galactus, I'm sure a couple thousand supermen would pose some significant problem

Billions

UniOmni
He teleports all of them into a red sun.

Them being just put under a yellow sun, they are still only peak human, if a bit above.

They die horribly.

lando005
that's bull. one surfer annoys Galactus, I'm sure a couple thousand supermen would pose some significant problem a galactus not at full power sure but full powered big g? kryptonians go extint again

masterbruce
Originally posted by lando005
a galactus not at full power sure but full powered big g? kryptonians go extint again

again? kryptonians were never extinct to begin with.

Broly92
Originally posted by superkronick92
He finds out that it has been destroyed for many years and realizes he wasted his time doh

Grimm22
Gacltus regularly cannot be hurt phycically wink

Only when he's starving

King Kandy
Galactus uses his power to turn the sun Red, then owns them all.

bigbran
Actually...

"quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jesse7
Don't be a anti-dc fanboy

By the way WonderWoman with the Godwave would obliterate SS, as she would most anyone.

Superman defeating Galactus? That depends on which version of Superman, if were using post crisis current, then he could do it, ala T-vo which took down Dom the multiversal power.
quote: (post)
Superman could take Galactus himself, as silly as this may sound its true, or have none of you seen what he did to Dominus?
He wouldn't beat Galactus by brute strength, but by T-vo.

Secondly its been stated on panel Supes is of the neccisary forces for existence, by the source."

Since Galactus doesn't have to eat the planet, then how hard is it going to be for him to destroy the planet with everyone on it?

lando005
again? kryptonians were never extinct to begin with. they were down to 1 for the longest time now they're up to a hand full that hardly compares to the entire species

Board Walker
Originally posted by bigbran
Actually...

"quote: (post)
Don't be a anti-dc fanboy

By the way WonderWoman with the Godwave would obliterate SS, as she would most anyone.

Superman defeating Galactus? That depends on which version of Superman, if were using post crisis current, then he could do it, ala T-vo which took down Dom the multiversal power.
quote: (post)
Superman could take Galactus himself, as silly as this may sound its true, or have none of you seen what he did to Dominus?
He wouldn't beat Galactus by brute strength, but by T-vo.

Secondly its been stated on panel Supes is of the neccisary forces for existence, by the source."

Since Galactus doesn't have to eat the planet, then how hard is it going to be for him to destroy the planet with everyone on it?

Most of what Jesse7 said did happen on panel, as for Wonder Woman with the godwave defeating Silver Surfer, if you have seen what the godwave has done then I don't see what the comparison is.

bigbran
Originally posted by Board Walker
Most of what Jesse7 said did happen on panel, as for Wonder Woman with the godwave defeating Silver Surfer, if you have seen what the godwave has done then I don't see what the comparison is. I wasn't pointing out the godwave.
I was pointing out that Superman could defeat Galactus...

darthgoober
Originally posted by Board Walker
Most of what Jesse7 said did happen on panel, as for Wonder Woman with the godwave defeating Silver Surfer, if you have seen what the godwave has done then I don't see what the comparison is.
Why are you speaking in the third person?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=76527

lando005
Originally posted by bigbran
I wasn't pointing out the godwave.
I was pointing out that Superman could defeat Galactus... some how.....i doubt that

Board Walker
Why is there a dragon ball Z icon at the botom left of my post?

harri
with doomsday on there kryptonians win!

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by harri
with doomsday on there kryptonians win!

Doomsday can't take FP Galactus.

harri
with cryptonians he can

MattDay
I understand how if superman was very lucky he could defeat galactus by using tvo, confuse him, make him lose the battle and leave with his tail between his legs, it could be done, not saying superman would kill galactus, he too important to die and i dont think superman could kill him, but beat him in battle, yes he is capable.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by MattDay
I understand how if superman was very lucky he could defeat galactus by using tvo, confuse him, make him lose the battle and leave with his tail between his legs, it could be done, not saying superman would kill galactus, he too important to die and i dont think superman could kill him, but beat him in battle, yes he is capable.
no versions of superman could beat fp galactus

MattDay
i think some can

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
no versions of superman could beat fp galactus

Not even Kismet Superman? shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.