Anime Villains vs. American comic Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Counterpart to the other thread.

Who wins, battle of the bad guys.

Fight 1: Orochimaru (Naruto villain) vs. Clayface (Batman villain)

Fight 2: Sir Crocodile (One Piece villain) vs. Venom (Spider-man villain)

Fight 3: Dr. Gero (DBZ villain) vs. Dr. Doom (Fantastic Four villain) NOTE: for this battle both sides have 2 years to make plans and create weapons to defeat the other)

Fight 4. Aizen Sousuke (Bleach villian) vs. Apocalypse (X - Men villain)

Fight 5: Kagato (Tenchi Muyo! villain) vs. Loki (Thor villain)

Fight 6: Itachi (Naruto villain) vs. Exodus (X - Men villain)

Fight 7: Naraku (Inuyasha villain) vs. Mr. Sinister (X - Men villain)

Fight 8: Shabranigdo (Slayers villain) vs. Shuma - Gorath (Doctor Strange villain)

Fight 9: Shishio (Kenshin villain) vs. Ra's Al Ghul (Batman villain)

Fight 10: Envy (Fullmetal Alchemist villain) vs. Mystique (X - Men villain)

Fight 11: Fat Majin Buu (DBZ villain) vs. Darkseid (Superman villain

Fight 12: Vicious (Cowboy Bebop villain) vs. Deathstroke (Teen Titans/Batman villain)

Fight 13: Knives (Trigun villain) vs. Magneto (X - Men villain)

Fight 14: Younger Toguro (Yu Yu Hakusho villain) vs. Abomination (Hulk villain)

Fight 15: Tetsuo (Akira villain) vs. Manchester Black (Superman villain)

IMPORTANT: Think before you vote! I tried to pick the matches to be as close as possible and tried to match up similar characters. If you think one character would win easily, make sure you have a good reason for thinking so. If you don't know about a certain character, you can look them up on wikipedia to learn about their skills, equipment, and powers. Try to make an informed decision.

Emperor Ashtar
Aizen doesn't have enough showings top be useful.

trademark
Fight 1:Clayface (Batman villain)
Fight 2: Venom (Spider-man villain)
Fight 3: Dr. Doom (Fantastic Four villain)
Fight 4. Apocalypse (X - Men villain)
Fight 5: Kagato (Tenchi Muyo! villain) ((i like the loki in the anime better then comics one))
Fight 6:Tie
Fight 7: Naraku (Inuyasha villain)
Fight 8: Shabranigdo (Slayers villain)
Fight 9: Shishio (Kenshin villain)
Fight 10:Mystique (X - Men villain)
Fight 11: Darkseid (Superman villain
Fight 12: Deathstroke (Teen Titans/Batman villain)
Fight 13: Magneto (X - Men villain)
Fight 14: Abomination (Hulk villain)
Fight 15: Manchester Black (Superman villain

Broly92
Originally posted by trademark
Fight 5: Kagato (Tenchi Muyo! villain) ((i like the loki in the anime better then comics one))
Agree except for
Fight 6 and Fight 10
Exodus can beat Itachi 6/10 for the majority

Fight 10: Envy unless weapons are involved

King Kandy
... Was any thought whatsoever put into pairing these characters up?

Tallis
Originally posted by trademark

agree with everything except 14 and 4

Aizen would pwn Apocalypse

And Toguro would annihlate abomination

Darth Kreiger
Comic Villains > Anime

Pyron_Knight
Naraku beats the crap out of Sinister.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Tallis
agree with everything except 14 and 4

Aizen would pwn Apocalypse

And Toguro would annihlate abomination
Based on what?

Kero_Co
Fight 1: Orochimaru becomes Clayface.

Fight 2: Venom

Fight 3: Dr. Doom

Fight 4. Aizen Sousuke (6/10)

Fight 5: Loki

Fight 7: Naraku

Fight 9: Shishio

Fight 10: Envy

Fight 11: Darkseid. Fat Buu would need battle tactics to win. I just don't see it.

Fight 12: Deathstroke

Fight 13: Magneto

Fight 14: Younger Toguro

BradBalboa
Fight 1: Orochimaru vs. Clayface - Orochimaru
Fight 2: Sir Crocodile vs. Venom-Venom
Fight 3: Dr. Gero vs. Dr. Doom - not sure i dont knw what kind of thing dr doom can mae, but i doubt he can make anything like geros androids
Fight 4. Aizen Sousuke vs. Apocalypse - apocalypse
Fight 5: Kagato vs. Loki - hmm not sure
Fight 6: Itachi vs. Exodus- still not sure
Fight 7: Naraku vs. Mr. Sinister - naraku
Fight 8: Shabranigdo vs. Shuma - Gorath - dunno
Fight 9: Shishio vs. Ra's Al Ghul - shishio
Fight 10: Envy vs. Mystique- dunno
Fight 11: Fat Majin Buu vs. Darkseid - Majin Buu
Fight 12: Vicious vs. Deathstroke - iunno...
Fight 13: Knives vs. Magneto - Magneto
Fight 14: Younger Toguro vs. Abomination-aboination
Fight 15: Tetsuo vs. Manchester Black- ??

Im not sure who they all are but both anime and comic villains are awsome, any other suggestions ?? Itachi vs Earthman, ermm. Arlong (one piece) vs The shark ( GL villian)

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by BradBalboa

Fight 3: Dr. Gero vs. Dr. Doom - not sure i dont knw what kind of thing dr doom can mae, but i doubt he can make anything like geros androids

That is the funniest thing I've read all day. Doom probably doesn't even need any prep time to beat Gero. He has created Doombots, a time machine, he has learned magic, rules over a country, is able to steal bodies via mindswap, he stole the powers of the Silver Surfer and The Beyonder before. Everyone knows who the Surfer is but the Beyonder during the time it happened was like the most omnipotent being. Doom stomps the hit out of him.

Astner
Fight 1: Clayface (Batman villain)

Fight 3: Dr. Gero (DBZ villain)

Fight 6: Itachi (Naruto villain)

Fight 8: Shuma - Gorath (Doctor Strange villain)

Fight 10: Envy (Fullmetal Alchemist villain)

Fight 11: 50/50 - It depends whether or not the Omega beam is used before the Henka beam, or the absorption of Darkseid.

Astner
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
That is the funniest thing I've read all day. Doom probably doesn't even need any prep time to beat Gero. He has created Doombots, a time machine, he has learned magic, rules over a country, is able to steal bodies via mindswap, he stole the powers of the Silver Surfer and The Beyonder before. Everyone knows who the Surfer is but the Beyonder during the time it happened was like the most omnipotent being. Doom stomps the hit out of him.
Except that Doom is dependent on PIS in order to take on people on Thor's level, yes, even with prep-time.

Gero is potentially a planet buster, and the artificial humans (jinzoningen) make the Doom-bots seem like a joke.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Astner
Except that Doom is dependent on PIS in order to take on people on Thor's level, yes, even with prep-time.

Gero is potentially a planet buster, and the artificial humans (jinzoningen) make the Doom-bots seem like a joke.

Oh my god! Gero a planet buster?! You're funny, really you are. Doom has done so much and it wasn't PIS. What has Gero done that even states that he can bust planets and please don't give me that stupid "Well saiyan saga Vegeta could bust planets and Gero is stronger than him" logic. I'll admit the doombots have nothing on the androids but Dr. Doom stomps Gero and anything he can throw at them. Gero spent years planning Goku's defeat and lost horribly when he tried to execute his plans. When Doom plans, he never fails that hard if he fails in the first place.

Astner
Oh my god! Gero a planet buster?! You're funny, really you are. Doom has done so much and it wasn't PIS.
Actually most of it is PIS. When it's not he's getting his ass handed to him by the Fantastic Four. The idea that he has anything on the Silver Surfer without PIS or CIS is laughable.

What has Gero done that even states that he can bust planets and please don't give me that stupid "Well saiyan saga Vegeta could bust planets and Gero is stronger than him" logic.
Actually that's how it works, they use the same kind of energy, hence they're capable of the same amount of damage.

If you want you could make a Vegeta (Saiyajin saga) vs Gero topic, just in case if you really have any doubts.

But it wouldn't really matter because Gero took out a half city with his eye-lasers within seconds. Doom hasn't done anything remotely close.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix I'll admit the doombots have nothing on the androids but Dr. Doom stomps Gero and anything he can throw at them. Gero spent years planning Goku's defeat and lost horribly when he tried to execute his plans. When Doom plans, he never fails that hard if he fails in the first place.
How is Doom going to stand against a superhuman who moves so much faster than him, and is so much stronger than him, and capable of so much more destruction?

And, I don't see the need in bringing up "Well the Z-fighters defeated Gero." He would still break down Doom within seconds with his own hands.

Wei Phoenix
Actually most of it is PIS. When it's not he's getting his ass handed to him by the Fantastic Four. The idea that he has anything on the Silver Surfer without PIS or CIS is laughable.

Actually that's how it works, they use the same kind of energy, hence they're capable of the same amount of damage.

If you want you could make a Vegeta (Saiyajin saga) vs Gero topic, just in case if you really have any doubts.

But it wouldn't really matter because Gero took out a half city with his eye-lasers within seconds. Doom hasn't done anything remotely close.

How is Doom going to stand against a superhuman who moves so much faster than him, and is so much stronger than him, and capable of so much more destruction?

And, I don't see the need in bringing up "Well the Z-fighters defeated Gero." He would still break down Doom within seconds with his own hands.

1. Did you even read those events? It's not like he just woke up one morning, walked up to Surfer challenged him to an all out battle and stole his powers. He had a plan and carried it out.

2. That isn't how it works for many reasons.

A. Vegeta could only bust a planet with the Galic Gun, he said that this move would destroy the planet. Now he has missed with his Final Flash and Big Bang attack before which is stronger than the Galic gun and the planet was fine. Hell he even hit Cell with a Final Flash and it only destroyed half of his body, if it was a planet buster then it would've destroyed his entire body.

B. He is an android and androids don't have Ki which is why they can't get stronger.

3. Doom has done more than just level a city and he has taken more than some eye lasers.

Gero is barely above human, the guy was surprised at Yamcha and his strength, and Piccolo cut his arms with his hand. What speed and strength feats does he have that puts him above Doom? Also Gero can not cause more destruction than Doom. What is stopping Doom from developing a device that shuts Gero down? Gero can't even absorb his energy seeing as he has to make skin contact and the only skin you can see is his eyes and mouth.

Gero loses.

Wei Phoenix
This is for Astner who thinks Doom lacks the power and intellect to beat Gero.

Here he takes down a senteniel with a single blast. Yes the sentinel is more durable than a building.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomBlasts04Xmen56.jpg

Thanos who is above Gero even states that he must keep tabs on Doom

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomRespect02TheEnd1.jpg

Magus and Worlock who are more durable than Gero also got the business from Doom.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomBlasts02IW5.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomBlasts03IW5.jpg

Forcefield power which will easily shake off his eye lasers

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomForcefields01200.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomForcefields03IronMan149.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomForcefields02Avengers156.jpg

Doom survives a blast from the Infinity Gauntlet which is way above anything Cell could even do, which way above what any Z or even GT fighter could do.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomForcefields09IG5.jpg

Hypnotism

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomPowers04-HypnotismIronMan150.jpg

Do I need to post more or are you finally convinced that you were wrong?

Wei Phoenix

You're right I'm sorry. Doom hasn't took out half of a city. He only did this to something else.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/DoomDevice41-WorldEnderSS107.jpg

Astner
1. Did you even read those events? It's not like he just woke up one morning, walked up to Surfer challenged him to an all out battle and stole his powers. He had a plan and carried it out.
Plot induced stupidity are the words you're looking for.

A. Vegeta could only bust a planet with the Galic Gun, he said that this move would destroy the planet. Now he has missed with his Final Flash and Big Bang attack before which is stronger than the Galic gun and the planet was fine. Hell he even hit Cell with a Final Flash and it only destroyed half of his body, if it was a planet buster then it would've destroyed his entire body.

B. He is an android and androids don't have Ki which is why they can't get stronger.
Except that in Dragonball you can control the splash radius of your attacks. The names of attacks are just flashy gimmicks--Roshi's Kamehameha snuffed out the moon. Goku's which was far more powerful didn't even level the stadium in the following tournament.

And if you read the manga, you'd notice how the Final Flash actually ends up in outer space after it hit Cell--funny thing is, Cell even dropped his guard when he tanked it. And Cell is more durable than a planet, so is Freeza, he easily kicked Vegeta's planet busting blast into outer space as well.

Androids store chi/energy, that's why they could drains chi. And fire chi-blasts. They simply don't emit it.

3. Doom has done more than just level a city and he has taken more than some eye lasers.

Gero is barely above human, the guy was surprised at Yamcha and his strength, and Piccolo cut his arms with his hand. What speed and strength feats does he have that puts him above Doom? Also Gero can not cause more destruction than Doom. What is stopping Doom from developing a device that shuts Gero down? Gero can't even absorb his energy seeing as he has to make skin contact and the only skin you can see is his eyes and mouth.

Gero loses.
Yamucha--lets see.

He was almost as powerful as Raditz in the end of the Saiyajin arc. Then he received the same training as Goku did. Then after that he trains for three years before the artificial human attack.

If Yamusha went from less than 200 pl, to close to 1,000 (a factor of 5x/year) in a single year. Then he receives the same training as Goku, and then further trains for 3 years, it wouldn't be surprising if he was at Vegeta's level (Saiyajin saga).

And if Gero was surprised and confused him for Goku, then it's only more reasonable to believe that he was.

And Gero was surprised, but that didn't keep him from taking out Yamusha in a single hit, easily piercing Yamusha's body with his hand.

And then we have Piccolo, who after being able to match 2nd form Freeza also gets to train for 3 years. . . . Even king Piccolo could level an entire island from the surface of the earth--that's right, the old king Piccolo. . . . You see where this is heading.

And you would have to be pretty damn ****** to think that Gero wasn't above human reflexes. Even 19 was able to keep up with Ssj Goku, he weaken over time--but still impressed the other Z-fighters, only Piccolo knew what was happening.

You might also recall Vegeta's bluff. Gero would have taken down Vegeta after the battle against 19 (he needed a senzu bean). That's what Piccolo said.

And I don't see why Gero would have to absorb Doom's power. He'll blast the battlefield from above. Doom gets knocked by less.

ThunderGodEneru

Gero loses. I'm sorry, but there are so many incorrect statements of stupidity in your post that I have to address them.

2. A. For one thing, the Final Flash Vegeta used on Cell would have killed him, but he would of had to destroy the planet to do so, so he angled it so it wouldn't hit the planet. As far as Big Bang attack, DBZ characters can focus their power, not to mention Saiyan Sage Vegeta was never proven to destroy a planet anyway. So your logic fails.

B. No, Androids DO have Ki, in Gero's case he absorbs Ki, because unlike 16, 17, and 18, his Ki is finite.

4. Gero is barely above human? That is one of the most ignorant statements I have ever read. Gero is near SSJ level, and as for Yamcha, Yamcha himself is a bona fide superhuman, and Gero defeated him effortlessly. Piccolo has always been far above human level since DB.

I'm not saying Gero wins, I'm only asking you to keep the ignorant comments to yourself. smile

Wei Phoenix
Plot induced stupidity are the words you're looking for.

Except that in Dragonball you can control the splash radius of your attacks. The names of attacks are just flashy gimmicks--Roshi's Kamehameha snuffed out the moon. Goku's which was far more powerful didn't even level the stadium in the following tournament.

And if you read the manga, you'd notice how the Final Flash actually ends up in outer space after it hit Cell--funny thing is, Cell even dropped his guard when he tanked it. And Cell is more durable than a planet, so is Freeza, he easily kicked Vegeta's planet busting blast into outer space as well.

Androids store chi/energy, that's why they could drains chi. And fire chi-blasts. They simply don't emit it.

Yamucha--lets see.

He was almost as powerful as Raditz in the end of the Saiyajin arc. Then he received the same training as Goku did. Then after that he trains for three years before the artificial human attack.

If Yamusha went from less than 200 pl, to close to 1,000 (a factor of 5x/year) in a single year. Then he receives the same training as Goku, and then further trains for 3 years, it wouldn't be surprising if he was at Vegeta's level (Saiyajin saga).

And if Gero was surprised and confused him for Goku, then it's only more reasonable to believe that he was.

And Gero was surprised, but that didn't keep him from taking out Yamusha in a single hit, easily piercing Yamusha's body with his hand.

And then we have Piccolo, who after being able to match 2nd form Freeza also gets to train for 3 years. . . . Even king Piccolo could level an entire island from the surface of the earth--that's right, the old king Piccolo. . . . You see where this is heading.

And you would have to be pretty damn ****** to think that Gero wasn't above human reflexes. Even 19 was able to keep up with Ssj Goku, he weaken over time--but still impressed the other Z-fighters, only Piccolo knew what was happening.

You might also recall Vegeta's bluff. Gero would have taken down Vegeta after the battle against 19 (he needed a senzu bean). That's what Piccolo said.

And I don't see why Gero would have to absorb Doom's power. He'll blast the battlefield from above. Doom gets knocked by less.

Not even going to address this until you read my above posts that destroy this entire argument about Doom taking on Gero.

Astner
Not even going to address this until you read my above posts that destroy this entire argument about Doom taking on Gero.
Granted.

You're right I'm sorry. Doom hasn't took out half of a city. He only did this to something else.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/DoomDevice41-WorldEnderSS107.jpg
Just like Vegeta almost did, but without technology. And CIS, because Doom is still human and dependent on air.

Now, Doom is actually human when it comes to speed, he was only given* cosmic power (some times interpreted as magic) and strength.

He wouldn't even be able to see Gero blitz him.

ThunderGodEneru
He was talking about the post with like ten scans above that one I believe.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
I'm sorry, but there are so many incorrect statements of stupidity in your post that I have to address them.

2. A. For one thing, the Final Flash Vegeta used on Cell would have killed him, but he would of had to destroy the planet to do so, so he angled it so it wouldn't hit the planet. As far as Big Bang attack, DBZ characters can focus their power, not to mention Saiyan Sage Vegeta was never proven to destroy a planet anyway. So your logic fails.

B. No, Androids DO have Ki, in Gero's case he absorbs Ki, because unlike 16, 17, and 18, his Ki is finite.

4. Gero is barely above human? That is one of the most ignorant statements I have ever read. Gero is near SSJ level, and as for Yamcha, Yamcha himself is a bona fide superhuman, and Gero defeated him effortlessly. Piccolo has always been far above human level since DB.

I'm not saying Gero wins, I'm only asking you to keep the ignorant comments to yourself. smile

I'll double check on that and admit if I'm wrong, but I do know I'm not wrong about Doom winning this.

Granted.

Just like Vegeta almost did, but without technology. And CIS, because Doom is still human and dependent on air.

Now, Doom is actually human when it comes to speed, he was only given* cosmic power (some times interpreted as magic) and strength.

He wouldn't even be able to see Gero blitz him.

Really Doom destroying a planet is CIS because he isn't supposed to be able to breath in space? Get out of here please. I have posted many scans that put him above Gero and he is way more durable than Gero so blitzing won't do a thing to him but anger him. They have two years prep as well so Doom will just shitstomp him.

Wei Phoenix
He was talking about the post with like ten scans above that one I believe.

Correct, my fine friend. I mean that in the gayest way possible

ThunderGodEneru
ur moms a homo

Wei Phoenix
That was one time, it was college and spring break. All of our mom's were homo during that time.

Astner
This is for Astner who thinks Doom lacks the power and intellect to beat Gero.
And this is for the troll who don't realize what panels are creditable or when it's just PIS.

Here he takes down a senteniel with a single blast. Yes the sentinel is more durable than a building.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomBlasts04Xmen56.jpg
Doom have also struggled with Sentinels in the past.
Not that it really matters, because in the end, the planet is more durable than a sentinel.

Thanos who is above Gero even states that he must keep tabs on Doom

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomRespect02TheEnd1.jpg
Yes, because Doom is actually intelligent enough to keep up with Thanos' intellect. And might get his hands on the heart, however in this fight there's no CIS. Meaning that Doom wouldn't be able to get the heart, or come up with a machine that could destroy a planet.

Magus and Worlock who are more durable than Gero also got the business from Doom.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomBlasts02IW5.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomBlasts03IW5.jpg
PIS, and that's all you'll find in respect threads.

Forcefield power which will easily shake off his eye lasers

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomForcefields01200.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomForcefields03IronMan149.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomForcefields02Avengers156.jpg
Do you even read these scans, the deflected blast would've gone through 6 walls. That's not even a single building.

Doom survives a blast from the Infinity Gauntlet which is way above anything Cell could even do, which way above what any Z or even GT fighter could do.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomForcefields09IG5.jpg
Are you implying that Doom surviving a blast from the Infinity Gauntlet has any credibility at all? laughing

Yeah, perhaps we should make a Warlock with the IG vs Doom thread just to clear things out.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix Hypnotism

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomPowers04-HypnotismIronMan150.jpg
Fail. . . .

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix Do I need to post more or are you finally convinced that you were wrong?
I'm only convinced of that you have no idea what you're talking about, and for each time you try to clarify that you only enhance that.

Wei Phoenix
And this is for the troll who don't realize what panels are creditable or when it's just PIS.

Doom have also struggled with Sentinels in the past.
Not that it really matters, because in the end, the planet is more durable than a sentinel.

Yes, because Doom is actually intelligent enough to keep up with Thanos' intellect. And might get his hands on the heart, however in this fight there's no CIS. Meaning that Doom wouldn't be able to get the heart, or come up with a machine that could destroy a planet.

PIS, and that's all you'll find in respect threads.

Do you even read these scans, the deflected blast would've gone through 6 walls. That's not even a single building.

Are you implying that Doom surviving a blast from the Infinity Gauntlet has any credibility at all? laughing

Yeah, perhaps we should make a Warlock with the IG vs Doom thread just to clear things out.

Fail. . . .

I'm only convinced of that you have no idea what you're talking about, and for each time you try to clarify that you only enhance that.

So I guess according to you Doom is nothing but a character filled with PIS and CIS. Anything you see that he does isn't credible because he is a human. You are the one that fails.

Astner
So I guess according to you Doom is nothing but a character filled with PIS and CIS. Anything you see that he does isn't credible because he is a human. You are the one that fails.
No, he's superhuman alright, but he have many human attributes. More so than Gero anyway.

If we were to give characters credit for everything they did then Captain America would be a class 100 character (he lift a tomb/catacomb).

Hulk would be able to thunder-clap dimensions asunder.

You see how this really doesn't work out. It's just bad writing, in one issue they Spider-man might move in super-sonic speeds but in another he loses track of a car.

Nemesis X
Kuze (from Ghost in the Shell Stand 2nd Gig) vs. Deathstroke

Hand to hand fight, no weapons.

ThunderGodEneru
Deathstroke stomps in the most fvcked up way.

Nemesis X
I know Deathstroke has strength a normal person doesn't have but seriously, wouldn't someone like Kuze be sort of a challenge in hand to hand fights? His prosthetic body can't feel pain, it gives him a lot of strength, bullets don't seem to do **** to him.

Wei Phoenix
No, he's superhuman alright, but he have many human attributes. More so than Gero anyway.

If we were to give characters credit for everything they did then Captain America would be a class 100 character (he lift a tomb/catacomb).

Hulk would be able to thunder-clap dimensions asunder.

You see how this really doesn't work out. It's just bad writing, in one issue they Spider-man might move in super-sonic speeds but in another he loses track of a car.

So everything I show you that puts him above Gero is PIS/CIS though? I showed him destroying a planet you call CIS because he shouldn't be able to breath in space. Wouldn't basic logic tell you that he alter his suit and make it allow him to breath? I mean just because there isn't a globe over his head doesn't mean that he is breathing on his own in space.

With prep time what is stopping Doom from shutting him down with a push of a button? What is stopping him from raining down a bolt from the sky to his brain? If he is more powerful than Doom then what is stopping him from switching bodies?

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I know Deathstroke has strength a normal person doesn't have but seriously, wouldn't someone like Kuze be sort of a challenge in hand to hand fights? His prosthetic body can't feel pain, it gives him a lot of strength, bullets don't seem to do **** to him. Deathstroke is stronger, faster, and much better at H2H combat, as well as being much more ruthless.

Deathstroke has tagged the Flashes for God's sake.

Nemesis X
Deathstroke tagged with the Flash?

Gotta think of a different comic villain now.

BradBalboa

Gero loses.

firstly, Vegetas final flash WAS Planet Buster everyone knows that, he just focused it completely on Cell, they cna do that you know focus their attack on a singal point so that it causes minimal destruction. Androids still use energy attacks their energy just never runs out!! Gero...

BradBalboa
...could easily destroy planets if he wanted to, yehh piccolo cut his hand off, Piccolo was conisered the 3rd strongest fighter in the universe at that point !! In a fist fight Gero vs Doom, Gero wins hands down !!! hmm as for the darksied and bu thing i doubt darksied omega beams could kill buu especially in only one hit but buu could easilt turn him into chocolate, or if he gets angry turn into super buu. which wud b very bad for darksied...

Galvaclaw
When Buu can collapse the multiverse and enslave humanity by his mere presense he can be declared winner over Darksied.

Wei Phoenix
firstly, Vegetas final flash WAS Planet Buster everyone knows that, he just focused it completely on Cell, they cna do that you know focus their attack on a singal point so that it causes minimal destruction. Androids still use energy attacks their energy just never runs out!! Gero...

If their energy never runs out then why would Gero and 19 have to absorb energy in the first place?

...could easily destroy planets if he wanted to, yehh piccolo cut his hand off, Piccolo was conisered the 3rd strongest fighter in the universe at that point !! In a fist fight Gero vs Doom, Gero wins hands down !!! hmm as for the darksied and bu thing i doubt darksied omega beams could kill buu especially in only one hit but buu could easilt turn him into chocolate, or if he gets angry turn into super buu. which wud b very bad for darksied...

I don't think they are going to plan for two years just to get in a fist fight which Doom would win. What feats does Gero have that makes him able to destroy a planet? Doom has taken blows from Thing who is a class 100. Gero has no feats that puts him above 100 tons. Doom also has shields that will also protect him from anything that Gero can shoot or hit him with. Doom is smarter and has better feats. Mind switch, shut him down with a button, summon lightning down on his brain, sap his energy, blow him up, use magic, etc. You choose. Doom outclasses him. Doom has actually destroyed a planet and conquered earth before. What has Gero done that puts him at his level?

Buu is not beating DS. I love Buu and hate DS with a passion but he can't just turn into Super Buu out of pure anger. He only did that out of struggling to hold back his evil side which caused them to split.

ThunderGodEneru
Every Buu in the series could gang up on Darkseid and would still lose.

Oh and Brad, Gero and 19 did not have infinite energy, they had to absorb Ki to replenish their own, 16, 17, and 18 are the only Androids whose Ki was infinite.

Nemesis X
Superman Prime vs. Cell (final form)

Final Blaxican
Oh god.

T-there would be pieces of Cell spread throughout the cosmos.

Wei Phoenix
Superman Prime vs. Cell (final form)

Very unbalanced. Prime stomps this guy to hell.

Eman5805
Seriously, no version of Superman should be fighting anything short of the Ideon Gun...

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Eman5805
Seriously, no version of Superman should be fighting anything short of the Ideon Gun...

Not even Golden Age Superman, or Fleischer Superman, or DCAU Superman?

Eman5805
Okay, yeah, the watered down, Diet Supermen work. Especially the DCAU one.

jimBOFH
If their energy never runs out then why would Gero and 19 have to absorb energy in the first place?

I don't think they are going to plan for two years just to get in a fist fight which Doom would win. What feats does Gero have that makes him able to destroy a planet? Doom has taken blows from Thing who is a class 100. Gero has no feats that puts him above 100 tons. Doom also has shields that will also protect him from anything that Gero can shoot or hit him with. Doom is smarter and has better feats. Mind switch, shut him down with a button, summon lightning down on his brain, sap his energy, blow him up, use magic, etc. You choose. Doom outclasses him. Doom has actually destroyed a planet and conquered earth before. What has Gero done that puts him at his level?

Buu is not beating DS. I love Buu and hate DS with a passion but he can't just turn into Super Buu out of pure anger. He only did that out of struggling to hold back his evil side which caused them to split.

I have to agree that there's not really enough evidence to suggest that Gero can destroy planets. There's not enough to definitively rule it out either, but you certainly can't assume that he can.
He's weaker than the fused Nail + Piccolo. If he was stronger, you'd have a case- seeing as Freeza can destroy planets in his first form and Piccolo is stronger than Freeza's first form. Even then, I'm not certain that he could- the fighting style he and 19 use appears somewhat different. They rely a lot on their energy draining capability, rather than the standard massive ki attacks that the other characters are capable of.

jimBOFH
Just one further comment about planet-busting in general- it really depends on the planet. Pluto is 0.002 the size of the earth by mass, and 0.006 by volume. So Master Roshi should be able to take it out with ease (considering that the moon is 0.012 of the Earth by mass, ,6 times Pluto's size)- unfortunately for him, Pluto is no longer a planet.
My point is that unless the planet in question is similar to Earth, the term "planet busting" is far too broad to be of much use.

ThunderGodEneru
Superman Prime vs. Cell (final form) Add in Buu, Freeza, Goku, Vegeta, and Dr. Phil and the result would be the same. laughing out loud

Wei Phoenix
Add in Buu, Freeza, Goku, Vegeta, and Dr. Phil and the result would be the same. laughing out loud

Notice how he left out Hercule.

Ridley_Prime
Dude, Hercule would easily wipe out the competition with his Dynamite Kick! dur

Wei Phoenix
Since some people believe that Janemba and Buuhan are universe busters then lets put them against a real threat.

Omega Shenron, Buuhan, Janemba and hell lets throw in Baby Vegeta vs Galactus in two rounds.

Round 1. normal levels

Round 2. Fully fed, taking no bullshit and out to kill. Team can even get a month of prep.

Eman5805
Only legit universe buster in anime is Ideon.

Everyone else is speculation. That said, if you take Cell at his word, maybe Omega Shenron could do it...

Wei Phoenix
Cell said Solar System not universe.

Eman5805
I know. If Cell could blow up the solar system, and he got beat by Super Sayian 2 Gohan. Then perhaps Omega, who was too strong for SSJ4 Goku, might pack enough power to blast everything. It did take a spirit bomb made from all the living things in the universe to beat him afterall.

Of course that always annoyed me about that show because it didn't destroy the planet, but meh, that's Dragonball for ya(even if it's a spinoff). >_>

jimBOFH
I know. If Cell could blow up the solar system, and he got beat by Super Sayian 2 Gohan. Then perhaps Omega, who was too strong for SSJ4 Goku, might pack enough power to blast everything. It did take a spirit bomb made from all the living things in the universe to beat him afterall.

Of course that always annoyed me about that show because it didn't destroy the planet, but meh, that's Dragonball for ya(even if it's a spinoff). >_>

Universe is just too large. The largest that anyone even speculates about in DBZ is galaxy- it's argued (in my opinion incorrectly, but i'm not really interested in arguing it) that Broly is able to destroy a galaxy in one shot. However, the gap between universe and galaxy is too much. Further, how can one "destroy" a universe, matter manipulation aside- it's just a collection of energy/matter. It'll still be a collection of energy/matter afterwards.
I think the spirit bomb is supposed to only affect living things, in theory evil ones. It still causes some environmental damage, which doesn't make much sense, but I think that's supposed to be why Goku can use it without worrying about destroying the planet, unlike his kamehameha.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by jimBOFH
Universe is just too large. The largest that anyone even speculates about in DBZ is galaxy- it's argued (in my opinion incorrectly, but i'm not really interested in arguing it) that Broly is able to destroy a galaxy in one shot. However, the gap between universe and galaxy is too much. Further, how can one "destroy" a universe, matter manipulation aside- it's just a collection of energy/matter. It'll still be a collection of energy/matter afterwards.
I think the spirit bomb is supposed to only affect living things, in theory evil ones. It still causes some environmental damage, which doesn't make much sense, but I think that's supposed to be why Goku can use it without worrying about destroying the planet, unlike his kamehameha.

Which is why I don't give anyone in DBZ the title of a unvierse buster.

Galvaclaw
Only legit universe buster in anime is Ideon.

Everyone else is speculation. That said, if you take Cell at his word, maybe Omega Shenron could do it...

Grand Zamboa, Pisa sol and perhaps Haruhi would beg to differ. the transformers anime galaxy force/cybertron also had the remains of Unicron as a multiverse buster.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Grand Zamboa, Pisa sol and perhaps Haruhi would beg to differ. the transformers anime galaxy force/cybertron also had the remains of Unicron as a multiverse buster.

Any thoughts on the team against Big G?

ThunderGodEneru
Well to be fair, DBZ universe is rather puny, only 16 galaxies.

As for the fight you posted, Galactus turns them into candy. 131

BetaProxy
Fight 1: Orochimaru (Naruto villain) vs. Clayface (Batman villain) Lol ****ing random...

Fight 2: Sir Crocodile (One Piece villain) vs. Venom (Spider-man villain) Venom

Fight 3: Dr. Gero (DBZ villain) vs. Dr. Doom (Fantastic Four villain) NOTE: for this battle both sides have 2 years to make plans and create weapons to defeat the other) LOL Gero vs. doom this is so obvious it hurts Doom

Fight 4. Aizen Sousuke (Bleach villian) vs. Apocalypse (X - Men villain) lmfao no way in hell could Aizen beat Apocalypse lmfao to the unknowing otaku who thinks otherwise

Fight 5: Kagato (Tenchi Muyo! villain) vs. Loki (Thor villain) Meh? Loki probably Tenchi was a soft show didn't care much about it.

Fight 6: Itachi (Naruto villain) vs. Exodus (X - Men villain) Exodus whoever said not sure on this is a dumbass...

Fight 7: Naraku (Inuyasha villain) vs. Mr. Sinister (X - Men villain) Mr. Sinister...

Fight 8: Shabranigdo (Slayers villain) vs. Shuma - Gorath (Doctor Strange villain) Shabranigo

Fight 9: Shishio (Kenshin villain) vs. Ra's Al Ghul (Batman villain) No doubt in my mind shishio

Fight 10: Envy (Fullmetal Alchemist villain) vs. Mystique (X - Men villain) Tips more likely in Envy mystique can't compete with a homunculus.

Fight 11: Fat Majin Buu (DBZ villain) vs. Darkseid (Superman villain

Fight 12: Vicious (Cowboy Bebop villain) vs. Deathstroke (Teen Titans/Batman villain) Deathstroke bepop villains weren't that strong

Fight 13: Knives (Trigun villain) vs. Magneto (X - Men villain) Laugh my mother****ing ass off Magneto can change the earth's poles. Knives would get his ass handed to him flat.

Fight 14: Younger Toguro (Yu Yu Hakusho villain) vs. Abomination (Hulk villain) Abomination is x2 stronger than hulk in normal state um ye younger toguro is a) a human b)weaker than his older demon self c) not stronger than the hulk in any way. Abomination definitely wins.

Fight 15: Tetsuo (Akira villain) vs. Manchester Black (Superman villain) Only really tough to decide matchup I'm saying Manchester has a slight advantage.

ThunderGodEneru
Toguro was lifting about 100 tons and carried it miles easily, and this was with 30% power.

At 100%, his mere aura itself was devouring the souls of the bystanders in the tournament.

Not to mention Toguro is much faster.

Abom loses.

BetaProxy
Toguro was lifting about 100 tons and carried it miles easily, and this was with 30% power.

At 100%, his mere aura itself was devouring the souls of the bystanders in the tournament.

Not to mention Toguro is much faster.

Abom loses.

He said younger toguro... read my post on why younger toguro loses.

ThunderGodEneru
That is Younger Toguro. no expression

Younger Toguro refers to the large Toguro that grows in muscle mass as he gets closer to full power, Elder Toguro is his petite, shape-shifting brother.

BetaProxy
That is Younger Toguro. no expression

Younger Toguro refers to the large Toguro that grows in muscle mass as he gets closer to full power, Elder Toguro is his petite, shape-shifting brother.

Oh lol I thought he ment the younger toguro as in toguro from the past when he was still human. In that case I'd probably say toguro. It would have helped my understanding if he said Toguro The Younger or something around those lines and used a definitive article in order to clear things up for me.

Wei Phoenix

Galactus couldn't beat them that easily can he? shifty

BradBalboa

16 galaxies messed where are u gettign this ifnormation ??

Wei Phoenix
16 galaxies messed where are u gettign this ifnormation ??

It'll be less than that once Galactus is done with Omega Shenron and company.

Quincy
Originally posted by BetaProxy
It would have helped my understanding if he said Toguro The Younger or something around those lines and used a definitive article in order to clear things up for me.

Because his name "Younger Toguro" is very confusing.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Quincy

Isn't that his actual name like what the creator gave him? I thought it was self-explanatory that it was Younger Toguro as in the one that fought Yusuke and not a younger version of him.

BetaProxy

Yes, I remember when I was watcing the subs of the show (correct me if I'm wrong since it was awile ago), they always used Toguro the elder and toguro the younger.

Wei Phoenix
Yes, I remember when I was watcing the subs of the show (correct me if I'm wrong since it was awile ago), they always used Toguro the elder and toguro the younger.

No they were called Younger and Elder/Older Toguro.

BetaProxy
No they were called Younger and Elder/Older Toguro.

ah I see, just guess in my head I thought he mean't a younger toguro XD.

ThunderGodEneru
16 galaxies messed where are u gettign this ifnormation ?? 4 Galaxy Quandrants which are all(or were) supervised by a Kaioshin, each Quadrant has 4 galaxies which is governed by a single Kai.

BradBalboa
4 Galaxy Quandrants which are all(or were) supervised by a Kaioshin, each Quadrant has 4 galaxies which is governed by a single Kai.

Hm well i know that the 4 Kis ( king kai level) watch over the 4 main galaxies of each quadrant but it is never specified how many there are and each kioshin (supreme kai) watches over a quadrant of the universe...

ThunderGodEneru
And each quadrant has 4 galaxies.

I am pretty damn sure this shit was stated in the Daizenshu.

Endless Mike
Yeah, Daizenshuu 4 World Guide

Anyway BetaProxy you are underestimating Knives, in the manga his Angel Arms can destroy a moon and possibly a planet, he can also fly into space, control satellites, and create black holes

Also as for universe busters in anime and manga, Ideon isn't one, since it just destroyed a lot of galaxies and it was never confirmed the universe was destroyed, but some confirmed universe busters are

Lina Inverse with Giga Slave
Valgaav fused with Darkstar
Lord of Nightmares
Tsunami
Tokimi
Washu
Kami Tenchi
Noein
Haruka Kaminogi
Haruhi Suzumiya (as much as I hate her)
Enrico Pucci
Anti-Spiral
ZeedMilleniumon and a bunch of others from Digimon (Digimon is chock full of universe busters actually, ZeedMilleniummon is a multiverse buster)
The dragon from Project A-Ko (multiverse buster)
Chronos from Saint Seiya and possibly Zeus and some others
Yugi from Tenchi in Tokyo (horrible spinoff and non - canon to the overall franchise but still she's a universe buster)
The Trigger of Destruction from El-Hazard (multiverse buster)

Just off the top of my head

BetaProxy
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Yeah, Daizenshuu 4 World Guide

Anyway BetaProxy you are underestimating Knives, in the manga his Angel Arms can destroy a moon and possibly a planet, he can also fly into space, control satellites, and create black holes

Also as for universe busters in anime and manga, Ideon isn't one, since it just destroyed a lot of galaxies and it was never confirmed the universe was destroyed, but some confirmed universe busters are

Lina Inverse with Giga Slave
Valgaav fused with Darkstar
Lord of Nightmares
Tsunami
Tokimi
Washu
Kami Tenchi
Noein
Haruka Kaminogi
Haruhi Suzumiya (as much as I hate her)
Enrico Pucci
Anti-Spiral
ZeedMilleniumon and a bunch of others from Digimon (Digimon is chock full of universe busters actually, ZeedMilleniummon is a multiverse buster)
The dragon from Project A-Ko (multiverse buster)
Chronos from Saint Seiya and possibly Zeus and some others
Yugi from Tenchi in Tokyo (horrible spinoff and non - canon to the overall franchise but still she's a universe buster)
The Trigger of Destruction from El-Hazard (multiverse buster)

Just off the top of my head

I'm not underestimating knives I saw all of trigun he has the same hand that Vash has. I know its power but I just don't think he would beat magneto in a battle.

lol you're missing captain falcon, one falcon punch in F-Zero Falcon Densetsu he ****s up a portion of the milky way.

Endless Mike
Well I am using the manga version not the anime version

In the manga he is more powerful

BetaProxy
Well I am using the manga version not the anime version

In the manga he is more powerful

Well then I'd have to see the manga XD though personally I still doubt it.

Falcon Punch.

Pyron_Knight
Fight 7: Naraku (Inuyasha villain) vs. Mr. Sinister (X - Men villain) Mr. Sinister...

Sinister will never get through his barrier.

BradBalboa
It'll be less than that once Galactus is done with Omega Shenron and company.

I knwo Galactus is strong ( and i dont now why your counting an completely uncannon DBGT character but..) Omega could beat Galactus...

Wei Phoenix
Saying Galactus is strong is an understatement.

Shenron can't touch Galactus on his best day. How do you see him defeating Galactus?

Naija boy
I knwo Galactus is strong ( and i dont now why your counting an completely uncannon DBGT character but..) Omega could beat Galactus...

eer Is this a joke?

Nemesis X
Dr. Doom vs. Orochimaru

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Naija boy
eer Is this a joke?

Oh come on dude you're acting like Galactus can increase his strength, and defense. Its not like he can manipulate matter or energy. He can't heal himself if he wished. He can't destroy planets, timelines, existence himself. He can't reconstruct and transmutate matter. He can't create forcefields, he doesn't have telekinesis, telepathy nor cosmic awareness.

Endless Mike
Dr. Doom vs. Orochimaru

If it's a straight - up fight Doom

If they get prep, then Orochimaru is going to wish he was never born

Wei Phoenix
If it's a straight - up fight Doom

If they get prep, then Orochimaru is going to wish he was never born

You should've been here earlier. There were talks that Dr. Gero could beat Doom with both having two years prep.

Naija boy
Oh come on dude you're acting like Galactus can increase his strength, and defense. Its not like he can manipulate matter or energy. He can't heal himself if he wished. He can't destroy planets, timelines, existence himself. He can't reconstruct and transmutate matter. He can't create forcefields, he doesn't have telekinesis, telepathy nor cosmic awareness.

lol. Really if u add the rest of of the dbz verse characters theyd still stand no chance against the Galactus. No chance at all.

Quincy
lol. Really if u add the rest of of the dbz verse characters theyd still stand no chance against the Galactus. No chance at all.

I think he's sarcastic

Wei Phoenix
I think he's sarcastic

Yeah he knows I am. Hell I even made the match up.

BradBalboa
Saying Galactus is strong is an understatement.

Shenron can't touch Galactus on his best day. How do you see him defeating Galactus?

I just thin he could, Galactus ahs great, incredibl feat but i cna picture it Galactus beign all cool "bow to Galactus" or sum shit and omega "I bow to knwo one"!! chargign him beatign the shit outta him...

no real evidence i gues i just think galactus is under OMEGA!

Wei Phoenix
I just thin he could, Galactus ahs great, incredibl feat but i cna picture it Galactus beign all cool "bow to Galactus" or sum shit and omega "I bow to knwo one"!! chargign him beatign the shit outta him...

no real evidence i gues i just think galactus is under OMEGA!

First Galactus wouldn't tell him to bow, he would destroy him. So you are admitting that you have no evidence in your statement just fan-belief?

All of that I said in there, he can actually do and a whole lot more. I'm so sure me and Naija could post like just one scan that shows why Galactus is way above Shenron.

Naija boy
First Galactus wouldn't tell him to bow, he would destroy him.

Exactly.
Similar to what he does here.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1165/g1kd0.jpg

No need for all that terribly cheesy "bow to me" bullshit.

Wei Phoenix
Exactly.
Similar to what he does here.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1165/g1kd0.jpg

No need for all that terribly cheesy "bow to me" bullshit.

So what is Omega Shenron supposed to do here?

BradBalboa
sorry i just cant see it...

next fight..

Wei Phoenix
sorry i just cant see it...

next fight..

Its because your blind with DBZ fanboyism. I love DBZ as well one of my favorite animes but tell me how you ssee Shenron beating him when Galactus can absorb any energy blast he shoots at him, he can turn his energy into candy if he wanted. He can absorb his ki, Full Powered Galactus is said to be able to destroy the entire universe with just one blast. The Ultimate Nullifier can destroy timelines and erase him from existence. So how does Shenron counter that? Galactus is stronger, faster, smarter, more durable and a better fighter.

TheBadguy
Tenchi vs Galactus

Shin Akuma vs Iron Man

Naija boy
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Tenchi vs Galactus

Shin Akuma vs Iron Man
What are some of tenchis feats?

TheBadguy
What are some of tenchis feats?

He made a lot of women fall in love with him

Kazenji

Shin Akuma vs Iron Man

Iron Man, Stark has armor to fight the Hulk i'm pretty sure Akuma has'nt fought anyone else like the Hulk.

Naija boy
He made a lot of women fall in love with him

Seriously?

ThunderGodEneru
What are some of tenchis feats? Being more powerful than three Multiversal Gods.

Naija boy
Being more powerful than three Multiversal Gods.

Truthfully the concept of "multiverse" in marvel and DC is considerably more developed than in alot of other companies. Some of the so called "Gods" in these other places have hardly shown anything to warrant such status.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Kazenji
Iron Man, Stark has armor to fight the Hulk i'm pretty sure Akuma has'nt fought anyone else like the Hulk. akuma has the trump card : shun goku satsu. can't be blocked by iron man armour, and gouki is too fast to be avoided.

ThunderGodEneru
Truthfully the concept of "multiverse" in marvel and DC is considerably more developed than in alot of other companies. Some of the so called "Gods" in these other places have hardly shown anything to warrant such status. Tokimi(or whatever the fvck her name was) could easily destroy the universe. And two of those Gods touching destroyed a galaxy via chain reaction. Which Z, who is like Tenshi and did not even have his Light Hawk Wings up(provides defense) took it without a scratch.

Wei Phoenix
Tokimi(or whatever the fvck her name was) could easily destroy the universe. And two of those Gods touching destroyed a galaxy via chain reaction. Which Z, who is like Tenshi and did not even have his Light Hawk Wings up(provides defense) took it without a scratch.

I don't know much about Tenchi or what it is he does but I saw him in space once (I'm guessing he can breath in space.) He was looking/about to fight someone who was there as well and the dude did something like blow up a part of the moon or erased it or something. You know what I'm talking about?

ThunderGodEneru
When Z blew up the moon I assume.

Nemesis X
Karia (the bount leader from Bleach) vs. Vengeance (from Ghost Rider).

Kazenji
Originally posted by psycho gundam
akuma has the trump card : shun goku satsu. can't be blocked by iron man armour, and gouki is too fast to be avoided.

I doubt he could do that move in the air.....

Endless Mike
Tenchi is not a villain and thus cannot compete in any matches in this thread

Only villains can fight in this thread

Also Galactus solos DBZverse with both hands tied behind his back and blindfolded

Kazenji
Iron Man should'nt be allowed in this thread also he's only a villain because of whats currently happening in the comics with norman osborn.

TheBadguy
Z vs Galactus

counter actor vs Galactus

Tokimi vs Galactus

Iron man killed Cap=badguy

Endless Mike
Z vs Galactus

G unless he's hungry

Misaki stomps

Tokimi stomps but not quite as badly

Kazenji

Iron man killed Cap=badguy

For starters Iron Man did'nt kill Cap that was more to do with Red Skulls actions

SmashBro
Tenchi vs Galactus

Shin Akuma vs Iron Man

Shin Akuma is a video game character.

Final Blaxican
Woah.

Kazenji
Startling revelations there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.