Educate Me on Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stupid Rookie
Ok, so there are always threads about Galactus and how powerful he is, and we are always making him face other Cosmic level beings. My question is in regards to the Ultimate Nullifier.

The Nullifier is a part of Galactus right, we know this from when he took it back during the Abraxas struggle. I couldn't find the scans, but they are on here.

So in essence doesn't that mean that he can use the Ultimate Nullifier at will? I realize this might sound stupid and maybe I am just totally wrong, but I needed some education on this. Please get the flaming to a min. I also realize this could make the plot boring at time. "Oh the annihillation wave is coming, I will just use the UN" and don't think G would want to use it all the time. But in theory if it is a part of him, then doesn't he always have it to fall back on?

I hope this made sense...

jumpmann
Galactus is stupid and doesn't make sense so don't worry about it!

Scoobless
The Ultimate Nullifier can destroy pretty much anything... but it also destroys the person using it

boriquaking55
Imagine an adult Kodiak Grizzly Bear, with years of fighting experience, and amazing strength and size. Imagine him towering 12 feet when he's standing on his hind-legs. Now imagine him going on a torrent destroying homes and killing many a pitiful fool who gets in his way. Now imagine him getting his ass handed to him by a chipmunk. Thus, you have the very essence of Galactus

Grinning Goku
He eats planets and poohs asteroids.

juggernaut66666
Galactus never used the Ultimate Nullifier I think he is afraid of using it

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Imagine an adult Kodiak Grizzly Bear, with years of fighting experience, and amazing strength and size. Imagine him towering 12 feet when he's standing on his hind-legs. Now imagine him going on a torrent destroying homes and killing many a pitiful fool who gets in his way. Now imagine him getting his ass handed to him by a chipmunk. Thus, you have the very essence of Galactus laughing laughing

guy222
Galactus is one of the most powerful beings in Marvel. Eats planets, makes heralds. I always wondered, as powerful as he is why does he need heralds?

Xplosive
Originally posted by guy222
Galactus is one of the most powerful beings in Marvel. Eats planets, makes heralds. I always wondered, as powerful as he is why does he need heralds?

To search for new planets for him to eat.

King KAM
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Ok, so there are always threads about Galactus and how powerful he is, and we are always making him face other Cosmic level beings. My question is in regards to the Ultimate Nullifier.

The Nullifier is a part of Galactus right, we know this from when he took it back during the Abraxas struggle. I couldn't find the scans, but they are on here.

So in essence doesn't that mean that he can use the Ultimate Nullifier at will? I realize this might sound stupid and maybe I am just totally wrong, but I needed some education on this. Please get the flaming to a min. I also realize this could make the plot boring at time. "Oh the annihillation wave is coming, I will just use the UN" and don't think G would want to use it all the time. But in theory if it is a part of him, then doesn't he always have it to fall back on?

I hope this made sense... in essence 99% of the time the Ultimate Nullifier is used the wielder must perish.

Galactus has one of the best story lines out of the cosmics, read Thanos solo series.

guy222
In response to Xplosive, surely he can do that on his own. big grin

King KAM
In response to Xplosive, surely he can do that on his own. big grin but that would be troublesome

guy222
How would that be troublesome for ole big G?

Swanky-Tuna
How would that be troublesome for ole big G?
With a herald his searching ability is doubled. Plus the herald can warn the inhabitants of their doom. Thus he doesn't have to talk to them as he processes their planet and his herald flies off to find another planet. In theory.

supervenom

All he does is sit on that chair, that's why. You know how people ask their kid to get them a beer? Same.

TricksterPriest
lmao. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud "Surfer!" "Yes Dad, err..., Galactus?" "Get me a planet with extra plants and less people. I'm on a diet. And make it snappy!" "Yes sir..."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.