Aegis and Tenebrous vs FP Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
Sorry Galan, jus wanna know who wins.

Galan777
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Sorry Galan, jus wanna know who wins. Big G was hungry which means he was weakend when he fought Aegis and Tenebrous in Annihilation, and he still put up a good fight....... At full power, Galactus smokes them.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan777
Big G was hungry which means he was weakend when he fought Aegis and Tenebrous in Annihilation, and he still put up a good fight....... At full power, Galactus smokes them.

Lets be fair,

Tenebrous fought Galactus alone, Aegis snuck up from behind and fried Big G's head.

And yes, FP Galactus smokes them like my monster said.

Galan777
Originally posted by Mr Master
Lets be fair,

Tenebrous fought Galactus alone, Aegis snuck up from behind and fried Big G's head.

And yes, FP galactus smokes them like my monster said. I agree that it was a total cheap shot how they beat Galactus, but he was still weaker then normal when he fought them, so if he was just well fed he beats them, but at full power its overkill in big g's favor

Horrificus
I am thinking we will find out that they are his kids or something.
He spanks them when he is strong.

Validus
And yes, FP Galactus smokes them like my monster said.
Disgusting.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Validus
Disgusting.

rolling on floor laughing I noticed that its certainly cringe worthy.

Mr M: And how are you today my little monster

Galan777/ monster: Fine my tamer

Oh and Galactus wins.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Validus
Disgusting.

V, where are you going sick

Mr Master
Originally posted by Supreme being
I noticed that its certainly cringe worthy.

That's what happens to all of us when you post an opinion involving Comics.

Galan is becoming a monster debater, and he's getting his props.

Don't playa hate, your a nobody and this isn't the way to make a name for yourself.

You should stick to posting gibberish.

Stupid Rookie
Big G was hungry which means he was weakend when he fought Aegis and Tenebrous in Annihilation, and he still put up a good fight....... At full power, Galactus smokes them.

Where does he say he is "hungry" I know that after surfer beats ravenous he goes off to find a planet b/c G must feed, but do we know for sure he didn't.

Fact - Galactus says they are both equal to himself in power.

Now I agree that Full Power G wins, but we can't act like if G had just fed a little more he would have won.

Sub_Mariner
rolling on floor laughing I noticed that its certainly cringe worthy.

Oh and Galactus wins.

HAHAHA you suck, learn to quote n00b.

Galan777
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Where does he say he is "hungry" I know that after surfer beats ravenous he goes off to find a planet b/c G must feed, but do we know for sure he didn't.

Fact - Galactus says they are both equal to himself in power.

Now I agree that Full Power G wins, but we can't act like if G had just fed a little more he would have won. here, this is from Annihilation: Silver Surfer issue 4, (right before Annihilation 1 which is where Tenebrous and Aegis fight Galactus):

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7375/1cs7.th.jpg

Big G WAS hungry, which means he was weaker then normal when he fought the duo, and he still put up a descent fight, at full-power its no contest

Stupid Rookie
here, this is from Annihilation: Silver Surfer issue 4, right before Annihilation 1 which is where Tenebrous and Aegis fight Galactus:

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7375/1cs7.th.jpg

Big G WAS hungry, which means he was weaker then normal when he fought the duo, and he still put up a descent fight, at full-power its no contest

yeah they were in different issues, SS goes to find him a planet and then later we see the fight. This doesn't mean he was hungry when they fought. in Fact I would argue that since SS is back with G he had already fed. We don't know how much time passed.

So lets see, we could speculate that G didn't find a planet and was "hungry" or we could use panels where G says they are equal to him.

And I wasn't arguing he would lose at "Full Power"

Galan777
So lets see, we could speculate that G didn't find a planet and was "hungry" or we could use panels where G says they are equal to him. I challenge you to show me one pannel where Galactus HIMSELF says that they are as powerful as he is. If you cant show such a pannel then you are speculating as well.

Im not arguing that this wasnt said, but it certainly was NOT by Galactus.

Stupid Rookie
I challenge you to show me one pannel where Galactus HIMSELF says that they are as powerful as he is. If you cant show such a pannel then you are speculating as well.

Im not arguing that this wasnt said, but it certainly was NOT by Galactus.

You are right that G doesn't say it himself, but he does describe them as beings of "Unimaginable power!"

Then please see Mr. Masters thread regarding cosmics, he ranks them equal to G...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t425758.html

Or more precisely, it is stated in Annihillation:

http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2goonsym8.jpg

So my naration was off an I apologize, it still doesn't change the fact that they are considered equals.

Galan777
You are right that G doesn't say it himself, but he does describe them as beings of "Unimaginable power!" Galactus himself dosent.

Then please see Mr. Masters thread regarding cosmics, he ranks them equal to G... come on, i know about mr. m's thread, I was the one that brought them up im the first place.

Or more precisely, it is stated in Annihillation:

http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2goonsym8.jpg Being stated is one thing, but proving it is completely different, and lets be honest it was a complete cheap shot how they beat galactus....... and by the end of Annihilation Im sure we will find out who is really stronger, but as of now it is speculation on both ends.

So my naration was off an I apologize, it still doesn't change the fact that they are considered equals. They are only considered equals by Eradica (one of Annihilus's croanies) she is the one telling that whole story, its not like we can automatically take that as fact until it is definitively proven........ so like i said, its speculation on both ends right now

Stupid Rookie
so like i said, its speculation on both ends right now

Speculation, like the fact that G was "hungry" at the time of the fight?

Galan777
Speculation, like the fact that G was "hungry" at the time of the fight? Or speculation that Galactus himself said they were his equals when really it was only one of Annihilus's lackeys that said this, and somehow we can take this as an automatic fact? Especially when they had to cheap shot Big G to beat him wink

juggernaut66666
Speculation, like the fact that G was "hungry" at the time of the fight?
Galactus him self said he was hungry read first then post wink

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Galactus him self said he was hungry read first then post wink

In a previous issue. SS also then leaves G to find a planet for him.

Think first then post. You are acting like this was all in continuity. in SS#4 G was hungry, in A#1 he is fighting T&A. Do we really think no time elapsed. Otherwise the fight should have just happened right away, and SS would have been off lookinf for a world.

Also we don't know How T&A get their power. They were in prison for a couple million years, they might be weaker than normal.

Stupid Rookie
Or speculation that Galactus himself said they were his equals when really it was only one of Annihilus's lackeys that said this, and somehow we can take this as an automatic fact? Especially when they had to cheap shot Big G to beat him wink

I apologized for my mistake in thinking it was G that said it. I already said that.

And it wasn't like G was winning the fight when he got cheap shotted. I mean it was totally a cheap shot, but that is what happens when you fight 2 on one. What do you want them to do, line up and wait for each other to finish.

If you were fighting with one of your friends vs 2 guys you hated, and you beat the guy you were fighting, would you really walk around the front and then attack the guy who is fighting your friend. Heck no, you hit him from the side/back where you can knock him out.

Anyone who says otherwise has never been in a real fight.

Big Sexy
I apologized for my mistake in thinking it was G that said it. I already said that.

And it wasn't like G was winning the fight when he got cheap shotted. I mean it was totally a cheap shot, but that is what happens when you fight 2 on one. What do you want them to do, line up and wait for each other to finish.

If you were fighting with one of your friends vs 2 guys you hated, and you beat the guy you were fighting, would you really walk around the front and then attack the guy who is fighting your friend. Heck no, you hit him from the side/back where you can knock him out.

Anyone who says otherwise has never been in a real fight. Depends. I have a huge family but there was a certain code used amongst us. When one had a fight, the rest of us wouldn't get involved unless our family member lost. We really would only be there to make sure the fight didn't get out of hand like a weapon being drawn etc. Never been in an all out (take the win any way you can) fight.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Depends. I have a huge family but there was a certain code used amongst us. When one had a fight, the rest of us wouldn't get involved unless our family member lost. We really would only be there to make sure the fight didn't get out of hand like a weapon being drawn etc. Never been in an all out (take the win any way you can) fight.

I undertand that, but this fight (I hate comparing comics to real life, but it is my fault) it was fight to the death.

This isn't like a playground fight. This is more of a we got jumped in the street and these guys could try to kill us fight.

I mean I hate sucker punches, but this isn't a "regular fight"

thedude1948
Galactus has beaten them before, that is why they were imprisoned in the first place. We dont know Tenebrous and Aegis's upper limits, But i'm going with Galactus in this because of the fact that he wasnt the one that was imprisoned for millions of years.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
HAHAHA you suck, learn to quote n00b.

roll eyes (sarcastic) How long did it take you to think of that one.

Supreme being
That's what happens to all of us when you post an opinion involving Comics.

Galan is becoming a monster debater, and he's getting his props.

Don't playa hate, your a nobody and this isn't the way to make a name for yourself.

You should stick to posting gibberish.

confused huh huh sure because your words law around here isnt it, look it was a bit of humour and perhaps in bad taste but theres no need to go of the rails like that, i will let this one slide all in the name of misunderstanding.

Sub_Mariner
roll eyes (sarcastic) How long did it take you to think of that one.

How long did it take for you to change boy to girl?

Real original n00b.

Ethereal
Would you newbs STFU!!!!

newjak86
Originally posted by thedude1948
Galactus has beaten them before, that is why they were imprisoned in the first place. We dont know Tenebrous and Aegis's upper limits, But i'm going with Galactus in this because of the fact that he wasnt the one that was imprisoned for millions of years. But he talks about how him and then T&A are the last ones and he imprisioned them after some war meaning it was a fight.

And about the chaep shot tactic it was cheap but it doesn't appear Big G was doing that well against Tenebrous anyway. In fact it seemed like T was doing quite well against Galactus

norrinradd43
Galactus was weak at the time would say that a Full powered Galactus would smash both them...where in the world are the Celestials, the Stranger, Eon and the rest of the Cosmics, dont they have much to lose in this who thing, why arent they kicking some ass too

Wally West
We know hes beaten them before and you can gurantee in that special thats coming out after Annihilation hes going to beat them again, so Galactus wins 7-8/10.

norrinradd43
Originally posted by Wally West
We know hes beaten them before and you can gurantee in that special thats coming out after Annihilation hes going to beat them again, so Galactus wins 7-8/10. I agree, I also think he is going to get out of his bonds either on his own power or Thanos barely completed the sequence in time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.