Your Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, this is a thread where you can customize your own Batman. i know i made this thread before, and called it ultimate Batman, but it died and i put a gauntlet in it and im not on this one. i just want to see what everyone says as their favorite, customized version of Batman. remember. any gadgets(up to 15, or max in utility belt) he's ever used in his 67 year history, any Batmobile hes ever had, any Batsuit, and any version(ex: comic-modern age, movie, tv series etc.) of Batman.

mine:

Version: Comic- Modern Age

Batsuit: Nomex survival suit w/ kevlar bi-weave off Batman Begins, memory cloth cape, graphite kevlar-lined cowl off BB with earphone, comm device, nightvision and a voice-activated remote control for the Batmobile. also, the League of Shadow ninja arm gauntlets off BB, ninja-spiked steel toed boots for scaling buildings with HF transporters, lead shot in glove and a remote control for the Batmobile in right glove.

Batmobile: 89 Batman Batmobile fully equipped with all gadgets including: hood-mounted deployable machine guns, grapple hook, disc launchers, shin breakers, oil slicks, smoke emitters, 180 degree turn post, Bat-missle mode available, and voice-activated heavy armor cocoon "shields."

Utility Belt/Gadgets: Comic utility belt with multiple pouches(small-large) and tubes for mini-mines and gas capsules with: mini batarangs off "Broken City"(graphic novel) with an acid-etch enhancement, normal batarangs that are acid-etched as well, exploding batarangs, an electric auto-tracking batarangs like off Batman Returns, Batman Begins grapple gun, adhesive explosives, mini-mines, flashbangs, nerve/tear gas, mace, acetylene torch, sonics, rebreather, flexi-cuffs, tranquilizer gun with darts, fingerprint kit, pick locks and binoculars.

discusssss.

batdude123
Suit: The Dark Knight Returns one

Gadgets: liquid nitrogen capsules, exploding batarangs, tracking batarangs, electric batarangs, teleportation device, grapple gun, accelyne torch, gas capsules, flash bangs, sonics, sticky goo (like in Superman/Batman Public Enemies), electric wires, tear gas, night vision mask, self-defense bat suit that discharges 20,000 volts to anybody who touches it (like in Hush).

Batmobile: His normal one with the works. smile

braz
Originally posted by batdude123
Suit: The Dark Knight Returns one

Gadgets: liquid nitrogen capsules, exploding batarangs, tracking batarangs, electric batarangs, teleportation device, grapple gun, accelyne torch, gas capsules, flash bangs, sonics, sticky goo (like in Superman/Batman Public Enemies), electric wires, tear gas, night vision mask, self-defense bat suit that discharges 20,000 volts to anybody who touches it (like in Hush).

Batmobile: His normal one with the works. smile

cool stuff. especsh the teleportation device cool

but which Batmobile is it? like which graphic novel is it off of, to be more specific cuz he has several Batmobiles in the comics. confused

batdude123
Originally posted by braz
cool stuff. especsh the teleportation device cool

but which Batmobile is it? like which graphic novel is it off of, to be more specific cuz he has several Batmobiles in the comics. confused

JLA one.

braz
Originally posted by batdude123
JLA one.

fack yea maan, that ones cool Happy Dance

braz
Originally posted by braz

Batmobile: 89 Batman Batmobile fully equipped with all gadgets including: hood-mounted deployable machine guns, grapple hook, disc launchers, shin breakers, oil slicks, smoke emitters, 180 degree turn post, Bat-missle mode available, and voice-activated heavy armor cocoon "shields."

aw poo, i forgot to mention the spherical bombs sad roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.