David Lettermen is NASTY!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
He just ate FLOAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

puke

Is It Comprehensible.....

Marth18
Whats floam

InnerRise
You know.

That playto, puddy type stuff with little foam balls in it for children to mold and make stuff with.

is it comprehensible.....

Bocaj
Originally posted by InnerRise
You know.

That playto, puddy type stuff with little foam balls in it for children to mold and make stuff with.

Hell with the money he's being paid I'd eat floam to. I'd let someone beat me with a shovel 24 hours a day to make the money he's making but I get weekends off of course.

InnerRise
I'm Just Too Good for that.

mhm

Raven Guardia
I use to have pink floam when I was a little kid.

InnerRise
Isn't floam fairly new?

Raven Guardia
Isn't floam fairly new?

well they kinda brought it back....when I was about 7-10 they had that splat stuff then came out with Nickelodeon floam. I got some one year for christmas stick out tongue

InnerRise
Oh yeah. I remember the Nickelodeon Floam now.

Raven Guardia
Oh yeah. I remember the Nickelodeon Floam now.

and the splatt,stuff after awhile they made scented splatt stick out tongue my friend got some for her b-day and she didnt like it and everyone else was like "give it to me!!!!" but she wouldnt share it sad

InnerRise
Were you one of those people asking for it? It seems so by your choice of smiley.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.