Sephiroth Vs. Anubis (ZOE)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Well, as promised here it is.

The one winged angel vs. the strongest orbital frame of all time.

Sephiroth is well known enough at this point that I can keep this short. He gets all powers and abilities, with Safer Sephiroth available if he needs it.

Anubis is piloted by Nohman and gets all subweapons, zero shift, and Aumaan Anubis form if needed.

To prevent interference from outside sources (I.E. Jenova, lifestream, other OFs, Aumaan), the fight will be held in a neutral location. I figured the middle of Tokyo was a good idea. It's a nice city for a crazy showdown like this, and it gets invaded, blown up, destroyed, etc, on a regular basis anyway. laughing out loud

Sephiroth Vs. Anubis. Ready.....,FIGHT!

Kaled
you got a link on Anubis please?

Soljer
Lyke seferoth winz! CAauze he wuz a gdod! n I'm a fnaboy woh duzn't evn no anubbis!!!111

Speheriotohth!!!111

TricksterPriest
Hmm, hey icejaw. Good thing you didn't take that bet. Looks like I would have won. wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anubis_%28orbital_frame%29

Here is a wiki for Anubis. And I'm sorry to say Soljer, but Sephiroth is completely outclassed.

Kaled
it doesn't give me his powers an such sad

care to enlighten me?

Soljer
Uhhh...Friend?

I was with you in the Sephiroth vs. Kefka thread when you talked about this. The post was a joke.

What the f**k? I thought it pretty clear...

Kaled
yeah i know, but still that anubis guys looks pretty awesome, i'd like to know more smile

TricksterPriest
I know it was a gag. I just felt like trying it. Anubis has homing shots, a charge blast greater than several gigatons of power, a spear and other skills. Zero shift is the ability to compress and release space via metatron energy and move at sub light speed, the orbital frame appears to teleport. I'm not even going to bother listing the subweapons. IMO, Anubis is the coolest mecha of all time. I highly recommend Zone of the enders as a game. But Soljer is right, this fight is a joke. Oh, and Anubis is a mecha. A man called Nohman is the pilot.

I'll ask Lana to lock the thread. It's too big a mismatch.

Sam Z
If it's not a secret what bet are you talking about and why you made a thread if you 100% sure that Anubis wins?

Kaled
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I know it was a gag. I just felt like trying it. Anubis has homing shots, a charge blast greater than several gigatons of power, a spear and other skills. Zero shift is the ability to compress and release space via metatron energy and move at sub light speed, the orbital frame appears to teleport. I'm not even going to bother listing the subweapons. IMO, Anubis is the coolest mecha of all time. I highly recommend Zone of the enders as a game. But Soljer is right, this fight is a joke. Oh, and Anubis is a mecha. A man called Nohman is the pilot.

I'll ask Lana to lock the thread. It's too big a mismatch.

droolio

Originally posted by Sam Z
If it's not a secret what bet are you talking about and why you made a thread if you 100% sure that Anubis wins?

to trick me into saying sephiroth wins when its illogical that he would, much like magmar vs Ryu, but someone actully argued that ryu would wins and thats just embarressing

Sam Z
Well, this case it's another pointless thread...

IceJaw
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hmm, hey icejaw. Good thing you didn't take that bet. Looks like I would have won. wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anubis_%28orbital_frame%29

Here is a wiki for Anubis. And I'm sorry to say Soljer, but Sephiroth is completely outclassed. But I never said "You're on" or anything stick out tongue

Lana
Locked by request.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.