Regis Philbin is INCONSIDERATE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
JoJo, the singer, is performing today on their show and Kelly said she was only 15, and Regis said "15!!!!! Look at the face on that girl"

Nobody wants to hear that they look much older than they really and especially on national television.

Even if you're young, you might not like it.

I wouldn't. Although, all I ever get is how much younger I look than I really am.

I'm 19 , about to turn 20 and I still get ID'ed to buy stuff and sometimes even told at the store that I'm not 17 or 18 until I pull out my ID. One person just recently said I looked 12, but she must have been joking. confused Ya think? shrug

Is It Comprehensible.....

Mišt
Er...I think being told you look younger would be more insulting..

ladygrim
i got I.D for 15 rated movie... i was 19 at the time and i didnt have any I.D with me .. and she would let me have it ...

LethalFemme

InnerRise
Yeah, it can be, but it'll pay off in the future when I want to look younger.

But that's not the issue here, of which is more insulting.

Are you trying to take a petty punch at me because it goes very much unappreciated.

mhm

is it comprehensible.....

Mišt
Originally posted by LethalFemme
At that age yeah.yes

At any age...I was the only one to get ID'ed a month ago when I was wine testing with a few friends (all older than me) but for crying out loud, how young can I possibly look not to be able to have alcohol? blink

InnerRise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.