Sonic RPG: Present

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Four months after the events of Shadow the Hedgehog...

Sonic the Hedgehog has learned of Dr. Robotnik's plan to discover the secrets of the Flames of Disaster. Sonic being a true hero decides to head off to find Princess Elise at the City of Water in hopes of stopping Robotnik's plan before he starts.

Shadow the Hedgehog recieved a call saying that Rouge has been kidnapped. Shadow sets out on his own quest to find Rouge the Bat and bring her home but the Ultimate Life Form has no clue what he's in for.

==Sonic==
Time: 12:22 PM
Characters: Sonic the Hedgehog, Miles 'Tails' Prower, Knuckles the Echinda, and Amy Rose

If your character does not appear above DO NOT post. As the story progresses more and more "levels" will open up to allow different characters to occur

MadMel
(so if i have silver, im stuck 'till later??..ok i can wait)

sayiamon
(POST DANGIT!)

ZekeHumanslayer
OOC: where is the signup thread and is shadow still open

MadMel
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=384142&pagenumber=5#post7698841
shadow is taken..this rp is pretty dead guys..i dont see much point in doing anything in it..

sayiamon
Ignore this post. I tried to delete it, but it said I couldn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.