potc3 teaser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bat14
Look at this:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Black Screen...

Slow fade up on "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End"

The slow, scary music begins to build on the black screen, as we hear Keith Richard's voice in a dramatic voiceover:

"Long ago, the pirates of the Caribbean swore an oath to one another, that if their livelihood was ever threatened, they would meet to defend themselves at Worlds End..."

A brief shot of a crowd of pirates, weapons in hand, on a beach facing the ocean. Camera pans up to reveal an oceanful of ships-- the EITC's vast armada.

Now we hear Tia Dalma's voice:

"I cannot fight this battle for you."

Black screen fades to show Teague Sparrow next to Tia Dalma.

TS: All I want is to find my son...

Cut to shot of Davy Jones, aboard the Dutchman, speaking to Bootstrap.

DJ: So its your son whose sworn to kill me, is it? Does he also know that the man who kills me will be cursed to follow my destiny?

Cut to a shot of William, fingering the knife his father gave him, then a brief shot of him pushing Elizabeth away.

We hear Beckett's voice...

B: I see it as destiny, Governor Swann. Jack Sparrow wasn't always a pirate, you know...

Brief shot of Jack Sparrow, younger, dressed as a Captain of an EITC ship...

Cut to shot of Barbossa, speaking to Jack.

Barbossa: I never thought you would have such an obvious weakness, Jack... (grins wickedly)

Brief shot of Elizabeth, hurling the compass into the ocean...

Black screen, as we hear Jack's voice:

Jack: So you haven't heard the WHOLE legend of Captain Jack Sparrow? (brief shot of Jack grinning in firelight)

Sequence of very quick shots:

A shipful of slaves on fire in the Atlantic

Governor Swann signing something as Beckett holds a gun to his head

Jack pushing Elizabeth towards Sao Feng

Will standing beside Tia Dalma, weeping

Norrington dressed as admiral of a ship, standing behind Beckett

Davy Jones smashing the locket

Elizabeth fighting Sao Feng with an asian sword

Gibbs reading something outloud on the deck of a festively decorated ship

Tia Dalma bending over a motionless Elizabeth

Will, Jack, Barbossa, and Norrington standing in a line, drawing their swords in unison...

Suddenly the screen goes black...

Tia's voice: When you know what you want, you have a choice to make... what makes you think you can make the right choice?

Shot of Jack, grinning

Jack: I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. Savvy?

Black screen...

Prepare yourself for the final adventure...

May 2007
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this a fake ? I seems very real

D_Shiznitdog
I think it is fake. It sounds cool, but some things I don't believe. The opening with a title is also a give away. Trailers never open with the title of the movie. The ocean dull of EITC ships sounds cool, though.

PirateDiva
Ya i've read this one b4!!! I dont like it all that much...cause there are no scenes or anything that indicates jack/liz in any way!! i dont know if it's real although seeing a younger Jack would be fun!!

shannstar79
yes i think we have talked baout this one before on here, sounds interesting, But I agree with all of u I thinkit is a fake

Chiki Mina
mannnn. The trailer is like a month away!! lets wait!!

PirateDiva
Less mama...if it's suppose to come out NOV. 3 with SANTA CLAUSE 3 then it's more like 2 weeks and 2 days away!!!

johnnyforever
i think it's fake 'cause it says that there's a clip of Jack, dressed as a young boy. well when i look at the internet movie database website there's no such character in the cast list. but it sounded real!

katelovespirate
i love it, but its totally fake.

cause a friend of mine made it up. big grin

but he did a nice job, IMO. lol.

willofthewisp
It sounded really good and I have a feeling the actual movie will be a little similar to this, though. What do you think?

mss_mira
omg is the trailer for potc3 gonna be on the potc2 dvd that comes out dec. 5th. cuz that would be so awsome! i would watch it over and over again...<3

bat14
have you read on wikipedia about jack's farther live. very interesting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.