silver surfer ,thanos and king thor vs Darkseid, superman prime, and martian manhunte

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heru
These three man teams clash, for the sake of there universes. Marvel vs D.C. winners claim both universes who takes it

BobbyD
Wow...my guess is SS, RKT, and Thanos have more balance. Besides, DS is a wuuse these days. SPrime will be left standing alone.

fatgogeta
if you put them by power level it works out in DC's favor
King Thor is the most powerful followed by Thanos then Silver Surfer.
For DC Darkseid is number one then Earth Prime Superboy then Martian Manhunter. If you put them against each other like that;
Darkseid beats King Thor
Earth Prime Superboy beats Thanos
Silver Surfer beats Martian Manhunter

Roldz
Superman Prime/Darkseid..... sad

fatgogeta
my mistake with Superman prime DC takes this much easier

Tony Stark
confused

WOW... DCfanboys are out in numbers I see.

Either KT or Thanos wins it for MARVEL by themselves.

SS just chills and looks smooth like he does.

wink

Juntai
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

wink Lets match up King Thor's feats with Darkseids. big grin

Badabing
Too much power in this battle. I'm all confuzzled. blink wacko

fatgogeta
I am not a DC fanboy it is just obvious when comparing the teams that the DC team is more powerful.

BobbyD
Originally posted by fatgogeta
I am not a DC fanboy it is just obvious when comparing the teams that the DC team is more powerful.

I don't see it that way, and I'm a HUUUGE DC fan.erm

fatgogeta
Superman Prime is far superior to king Thor
Darkseid is at least at king Thor's level .Thanos Surfer and Martian Manhunter are all a level below those three. Even if you switch it up theres always going to be two DC characters going up against someone who is at or below their level, while the only clear advantage marvel has is against the Manhunter.

BobbyD
I think you're bringing PC Darseid into the equation, no?

fatgogeta
sure why not

Tony Stark
Superman Prime is far superior to king Thor
Darkseid is at least at king Thor's level .Thanos Surfer and Martian Manhunter are all a level below those three. Even if you switch it up theres always going to be two DC characters going up against someone who is at or below their level, while the only clear advantage marvel has is against the Manhunter.

confused

Please enlighten us... Superman Prime is far superior to king Thor
Darkseid is at least at king Thor's level

And do you know who Thanos is?

cool

mighty adam
hmm

ss vs superman prime=ss

rtk thor vs manhunter=rtk thor

thanos vs darkseid no pis or jobbing=tie

ss, rtk thor, and thanos beat the dog shit out of darkseid. team marvel ftw big grin

Board Walker
Supes prime could arguably take the Marvel team himself, Juanti has nicely explained before Superman prime's power level uing on panel showings, feats, and narraration,yet people seem to just disregard it as though it never happened.

Roldz
SS vs Manhunter = SS
KT vs Superman prime = Superman Prime (hate to admit it)
Thanos vs Darkseid = Darkseid (again hate to admit it)

Darkseid/Superman Prime vs SS = complete and utter Annihilation of SS

DC wins (really hate to admit it) lol....

fatgogeta
Thank you Roldz for being objective.

fatgogeta
Of course I know who Thanos is. I own the Infinity Gauntlet saga, I got it for 5 dollars a mighty fine bargain.

great_dane
DS alone would take SS, and thanos. now you got manhunter and superboy prime to sit back and watch DS take out king thor.

ds team 10/10

Tony Stark
Originally posted by great_dane
DS alone would take SS, and thanos. now you got manhunter and superboy prime to sit back and watch DS take out king thor.

ds team 10/10

rolling on floor laughing

TheWatchdog
Originally posted by great_dane

ds team 10/10

wow your a troll i mean wow

every other post from you is ZOMG DC IS TEH PWNAGE!!

wtf???

firslty king thor is evenly matched with tyrant you know tyrant "i blow away entire galaxyies bye accident" tyrant who was going toe to toe with a flly powered pissed as all hell because his herlad betreyed him galactus..across thousands of galaxies witch where utterly anhilated bye accident in their little brawl...so who the hell on team dc has the kind of omph to deal with him? wank man prime? probably..but even then...its only finite

darkside? he got pwned bye doomsday....
thanos..was soaking up odin who was going all out..another guy who accidently blows away galaxies

so really..i mean dakrsied going to do what?

superman prime is the only real danger here..and the three of them combined are going to anhilate his ass

dont wank dc dc and star wars..get enough of that..they dont need extra help

fatgogeta
The fight is not the squash either side is trying to make it out to be but DC still has enough of a power advantage to take the majority.

lando005
lets see here
thanos = darkseid
silver surfer > martian manhunter
rune king thor > superman prime

fatgogeta
Thanos without the IG or any of the other myriad coismic artifacts he always comes across is not equal to Darkseid. Superman Prime is not weaker than King Thor. Martian Manhunter is the only weak link and that is not enough.

lando005
thanos without a power up is essentially equal to darksied
superman prime is barely lower than rune king thor
and well mm nuff said

TheWatchdog
Thanos without the IG or any of the other myriad coismic artifacts he always comes across is not equal to Darkseid. Superman Prime is not weaker than King Thor. Martian Manhunter is the only weak link and that is not enough.

when superman prime accudently anihlate galaxies and has access to a power capable of demension dumping hole galaxies worth of mortals...

get back to me

king thor is way above him..and thanos is a notch ahead of darkseid

fatgogeta
It says King Thor, not Rune King Thor, and regular Thanos is not Darkseids equal in feats or showings. I still say Superman Prime, King Thor and Darkseid are a step above the Surfer, Thanos and Martian Manhunter. That leaves DC with 2/3 victories

lando005
thanos and darkseid are even in power superman prim may be stronger than surfer but that hardly make him more powerful

BobbyD
Originally posted by mighty adam
hmm

ss vs superman prime=ss

rtk thor vs manhunter=rtk thor

thanos vs darkseid no pis or jobbing=tie

ss, rtk thor, and thanos beat the dog shit out of darkseid. team marvel ftw big grin

Right outcome, but wrong mathematics. SS wouldn't know what hit him if going up against Superman Prime.

BobbyD
It says King Thor, not Rune King Thor

That's definitely easy to oversee.

thedude1948
Originally posted by BobbyD
Right outcome, but wrong mathematics. SS wouldn't know what hit him if going up against Superman Prime.

Are you saying Surfer would get speedblitzed?......

Board Walker
Originally posted by thedude1948

Why are some of you saying Thanos is Darkseid's equivilant? When this is far from being so, Darkseid is on a completely whole other level and tier.

When Thanos can single handedly defeat countless numbers of patheons of skyfathers, when he can effortlessly move galaxies with his mind, when he can mind control trillions of Pre-Crisis Daxamites, and when he can destroy existance mearly by his presence when in true form (Newgods comics, check them out their pretty nifty), then maybe hes on DS level.

People like to claim Supes defeats DS all the time, but in fact DC retconed all of DS losses except for his most recent one, but even then what people do not understand is that when ever DS fights superman DS is never in true form as none of the newgods are.

That and DC might retcon that loss as well, they did retcon all his other losses.

In terms of Superman Prime, Juanti has explained his power level and feats quite nicely before, which I think demonstrated that he is beyond anyone in this match.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Board Walker
Why are some of you saying Thanos is Darkseid's equivilant? When this is far from being so, Darkseid is on a completely whole other level and tier.

When Thanos can single handedly defeat countless numbers of patheons of skyfathers, when he can effortlessly move galaxies with his mind, when he can mind control trillions of Pre-Crisis Daxamites, and when he can destroy existance mearly by his presence when in true form (Newgods comics, check them out their pretty nifty), then maybe hes on DS level.

People like to claim Supes defeats DS all the time, but in fact DC retconed all of DS losses except for his most recent one, but even then what people do not understand is that when ever DS fights superman DS is never in true form as none of the newgods are.

That and DC might retcon that loss as well, they did retcon all his other losses.

In terms of Superman Prime, Juanti has explained his power level and feats quite nicely before, which I think demonstrated that he is beyond anyone in this match.
Actually, Supes has 3 wins against Darkseid SINCE the recton(which means that until those are rectoned, they count).

Board Walker
Originally posted by darthgoober
Actually, Supes has 3 wins against Darkseid SINCE the recton(which means that until those are rectoned, they count).

I agree with you goober, they do count, but with DC's track record they might be retconned, but untill then I fully agree they do count.

juggernaut66666
Current DS has the ALE he used it's power to turn the New Gods into homeless people

UniOmni
Darkseid is the biggest gun on DC's side by far.

He has the best feats, and Prime doesn't have any to stand on.

Narration and descriptive bs aside, the guy has nothing to debate.

MM is decent, but the lowest powered person in this match.

Going by His overall history, i'd say Darkseid does it alone.

Going by recent history, Thanos is more than a match.

Superman Prime automatically loses to someone with feats, ie KT.

MM is beaten by Surfer.

High end Darky = Marvel loses.

Current DS, no ALE tho?? = A decent fight with an edge to Marvel.

Sub_Mariner
RKT thor may have been a better choice, uni powered surfer and for the hell of screwing over DC, IG Thanos. no expression

Board Walker
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Current DS has the ALE he used it's power to turn the New Gods into homeless people

woot!

Board Walker
Originally posted by UniOmni
Darkseid is the biggest gun on DC's side by far.

He has the best feats, and Prime doesn't have any to stand on.

Narration and descriptive bs aside, the guy has nothing to debate.

MM is decent, but the lowest powered person in this match.

Going by His overall history, i'd say Darkseid does it alone.

Going by recent history, Thanos is more than a match.

Superman Prime automatically loses to someone with feats, ie KT.

MM is beaten by Surfer.

High end Darky = Marvel loses.

Current DS, no ALE tho?? = A decent fight with an edge to Marvel.

Current DS is DS as he has ever been, and sine the days of PC he has only grown stronger.

A non jobbing DS could take this team himself, none of them are superman, thus hes not going to lose because of Supermans Presence induced purpose.

And ohmi my boy, Prime has plenty of feats, by plenty I mean more then King Thor with the knowledge of the runes.

juggernaut66666
Current DS is DS as he has ever been, and sine the days of PC he has only grown stronger.

A non jobbing DS could take this team himself, none of them are superman, thus hes not going to lose because of Supermans Presence induced purpose.

And ohmi my boy, Prime has plenty of feats, by plenty I mean more then King Thor with the knowledge of the runes.
Yep DS alone takes this he has the ALE so these guys are dead

UniOmni

Give me these hardcore feats...........That don't include narrative descriptions that every top tier popular character has in abundance.

And make sure you know what you speak of.

And for the record, DS hasn't shown near the variety he did PC.

So your point about him being stronger now, is blatantly false.

juggernaut66666
Give me these hardcore feats...........That don't include narrative descriptions that every top tier popular character has in abundance.

And make sure you know what you speak of.

And for the record, DS hasn't shown near the variety he did PC.

So your point about him being stronger now, is blatantly false.
He has the ALE and he turned the new gods into homeless people!!

UniOmni
And i already said that thanos is likely a match for current DS without the ALE in my first post.

Covered that.

Board Walker
And i already said that thanos is likely a match for current DS without the ALE in my first post.

Covered that.

Current DS even without the ALE is beyond Thanos.

O and as for hardcore feats for Superman Prime, ask Juanti, he did a nice job of explaining and showing SMP's feat, he included scans.

BobbyD
Originally posted by thedude1948

laughing out loud

No, not necessarily. I just can't see SS in Superman Prime's league.

Are we not talking magic resistance, nigh invulnerable, nearly omniscient and omnipotent, with imp blood/magic? A GL ring too? confused

UniOmni
We are talking near invulnerability, and a gl ring.

None of the other stuff you mentioned was shown.

Board Walker

Yes it was and more so then that including Reality hopping and manipulation, as well as more.

It is true that he doesn't have IMP blood though.

BobbyD

That GL ring operated by the stongest of wills is easily enough to take SS out, or combat anything SS could throw at him.

Shame on me for the other stuff.

roughrider
Silver Surfer, Thanos and King Thor win.

juggernaut66666

Board Walker

Board Walker

Avalonofthewind
Darkseid, Prime, and MM win.
ALE isn't needed...the Omega effect could easily wipe out that whole team.

juggernaut66666
The New Gods after they battled Darkseid
http://img283.imageshack.us/img283/3169/1iy7.th.jpg

Evangel94
Didn't Silver Surfer become Insanly powerful when he absorbed yellow sunlight energy in Infinity Crusade? Surfer's muscles became 5 times their normal size, he turned red, and had energy leaking out of every part of his body. This could come into play into this battle.

guy222
t1

trollfacejpg
I feel like everyone is greatly underestimating surfer here.

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

guy222
hey eternal friend

Bouboumaster
Team 1 wins

-Pr-
Leaning towards team 1, depending on versions.

ilikecomics
I see darkseid beating thanos, john disorienting norrin, and superman laying the smack down on king thor.

Estacado
Team 1.

red sabre
if you put them by power level it works out in DC's favor
King Thor is the most powerful followed by Thanos then Silver Surfer.
For DC Darkseid is number one then Earth Prime Superboy then Martian Manhunter. If you put them against each other like that;
Darkseid beats King Thor
Earth Prime Superboy beats Thanos
Silver Surfer beats Martian Manhunter

darkseid is not more powerful than superman prime who is SBP on the guardian amp that guy will destroy darkseid without much trouble.

red sabre
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

wink

nop thats a very stupid post

red sabre
Originally posted by mighty adam
hmm

ss vs superman prime=ss

yet another retarded post.

red sabre
Originally posted by TheWatchdog
wow your a troll i mean wow

every other post from you is ZOMG DC IS TEH PWNAGE!!

wtf???

firslty king thor is evenly matched with tyrant you know tyrant "i blow away entire galaxyies bye accident" tyrant who was going toe to toe with a flly powered pissed as all hell because his herlad betreyed him galactus..across thousands of galaxies witch where utterly anhilated bye accident in their little brawl...so who the hell on team dc has the kind of omph to deal with him? wank man prime? probably..but even then...its only finite

wow i am sorry THIS post is the most retarded one in this thread, first of all how did this genius cameto the conclusion king thor = tyrant? and then just take tyrant and use him in this argument as if he is on marvels team? this post is so full of fail i didnt even bother to read the rest of it.

red sabre
wow its just amazing, i just read this thread and its amazing what the differences are, in 2006 people brought some kind of arguments and brought up opinions, you could see there were 2 sides 1 for marvel and 1 for DC, those days you only see posts that say "team 1" no one bothers to explain no one bothers to do anything just name the team where the marvel guys at.

pym-ftw
^ no need to double post, not to mention what you did

Team 1 7/10 unless your gonna change to an amped darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.