The Top 10 DC Characters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan777
Who would you classify as the top 10 characters in all of DC comics in terms of power, that have EVER existed?

My personal list is:

1. The Source, God, Yahweh, etc.
2. Spectre (only because if God wanted someone dead, then he would send Spectre)
3. Lucifer
4. Michael
5. Mxyzptlk
6. Ion
7. Parallax
8. Anti-Monitor
9. Takion
10. Superboy-Prime

Whats your list?

Validus
2. Spectre
3. Lucifer
4. Michael
5. Mxyzptlk
6. Ion
7. Parallax
8. Anti-Monitor
9. Takion
10. Superboy-Prime

One of those names is horribly out of place. Let's see who can guess which one.

Galan777
Originally posted by Validus
2. Spectre
3. Lucifer
4. Michael
5. Mxyzptlk
6. Ion
7. Parallax
8. Anti-Monitor
9. Takion
10. Superboy-Prime

One of those names is horribly out of place. Let's see who can guess which one. which one? Lucifer?

Remeber this is just MY personal list, feel free to add or subtract anyone you want to if it seems wrong

Grimm22
2. Spectre
3. Lucifer
4. Michael
5. Mxyzptlk
6. Ion
7. Parallax
8. Anti-Monitor
9. Takion
10. Superboy-Prime

Co-Signed

And its Superboy-Prime big grin

Validus
Originally posted by Galan777
which one? Lucifer?

I'll give you a hint.

His name starts with S and ends with "uperboy Prime"

Galan777
I'll give you a hint.

His name starts with S and ends with "uperboy Prime" LOL i know i was just joking, to be honest i couldnt think of a #10 so he was a filler, whats your list?

Dinalfos
1: GL Kyle
2: Dream(well, Vertigo. But still....)

<serious gap>

3: Batman
4: Black Adam
5: Darkseid.

<slight gap>

6: Ion
7: Flash

<immeasurable gap>

8: Takion
9: Bizarro (let's not get technical here)
10: Doomsday

Heh. I don't even like the last four. Then again, I'm a total Marvelite.

Validus
LOL i know i was just joking, to be honest i couldnt think of a #10 so he was a filler, whats your list?
1. All Out Superman
2-10. Somebody else

Devil Lance
1. Presence
2. Lucifer , Michael
3. Spectre
4. Mxy/ anti life equation
5. the source
6. The endless ( dream, death, etc etc )
7. Full power Anti Monitor,Full Power Monitor, Paralax , Ion
8.. Rest of the known 5th dimensional beings
9. Darkseid , Lady Styx
10. Takion, Varouis DC pantheons, GL Guardians

Dinalfos
Oh crap. I didn't even read the first post.

WrathfulDwarf
1. Batman!

Just kidding...

1. The Presence
2. The Source
3. The Spectre
4. Wizard Shazam
5. Lords of Chaos and Order
6. The New Gods
7. The Endless
8. Etrigan
9. Parallax
10. Captain Marvel

Why did I put The Prescence first? Remenber The Presence is the creator. The Source is the energy in the DCU. Where all power and metaphysical comes from. The Presence created The Source. Omnipotence will always govern the Cosmics.

btw- The Ion? are you guys kidding?

Juntai
Why is Shazam above the Lords of Order and Chaos, when he is among them?
Why is Etrigan above Parallax? Do you mean "I can create multiverses" Hal-Parallax, or just the bug, or?

batdude123
1. Superman
2. Superman
3. Superman
4. Superman
5. Superman
6. Superman
7. Superman
8. Superman
9. Superman
10. Superman

That good enough for you? no expression

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by batdude123
1. Superman
2. Superman
3. Superman
4. Superman
5. Superman
6. Superman
7. Superman
8. Superman
9. Superman
10. Superman

That good enough for you? no expression only if you could ame ten versions of superman and put them in order shifty

Draco69
Originally posted by Juntai
Why is Etrigan above Parallax? Do you mean "I can create multiverses" Hal-Parallax, or just the bug, or?

A better question is:

Why the hell is Captain Marvel considered on the level of THE most powerful beings in the DCU...?

Even with his new power....

Galan777
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
btw- The Ion? are you guys kidding? Why is that so hard 2 believe?

Classic Ion>Parallax

I will agree that Current Ion has yet to prove himself, but im sure that will change very soon wink

Validus
btw- The Ion? are you guys kidding?
Etrigan above Parallax? Are YOU kidding?

WrathfulDwarf

On your first question....As far as I know the Wizard has been attributed with Omnipresent and omniscient powers. Which I'm not sure if the other Lords do possess. If they all do share those powers then it should be changed.

The secord part of your question...Etrigan is infact gifted with the power of immortality. Which Parallax does not..however, both do share an equal level of the power to possess anything and anyone.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Devil Lance
1. Presence
2. Lucifer , Michael
3. Spectre
4. Mxy/ anti life equation
5. the source
6. The endless ( dream, death, etc etc )
7. Full power Anti Monitor,Full Power Monitor, Paralax , Ion
8.. Rest of the known 5th dimensional beings
9. Darkseid , Lady Styx
10. Takion, Varouis DC pantheons, GL Guardians
what does everyone think of my list confused

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Draco69
A better question is:

Why the hell is Captain Marvel considered on the level of THE most powerful beings in the DCU...?

Even with his new power.... think he meant classic shazam, before he died, er, ehm, if you can call it that.

Galan777
what does everyone think of my list confused it seems fairly accurate

Draco69

Juntai
On your first question....As far as I know the Wizard has been attributed with Omnipresent and omniscient powers. Which I'm not sure if the other Lords do possess. If they all do share those powers then it should be changed.

The secord part of your question...Etrigan is infact gifted with the power of immortality. Which Parallax does not..however, both do share an equal level of the power to possess anything and anyone. Etrigan is powerful, but his place in the hierarchy is below Superman, who defeats him regularly. Batman has also beat him. While neither of these characters can even fathom Parallax's energy. Parallax one shotted Supes with his fist. Etrigan couldn't dream of the same. Even at the lowest dregs of his power, he was able to create celestial bodies.

According to Day of Vengence, Nabu is mightier than Shazam.

Galan777
Etrigan is infact gifted with the power of immortality. Which Parallax does not..however, both do share an equal level of the power to possess anything and anyone. So Im assuming that this is refering to Parallax (the creature) because Parallax (in Hal) was in every way superior to Etrigan.

Juntai
So Im assuming that this is refering to Parallax (the creature) because Parallax (in Hal) was in every way superior to Etrigan. Well, if he's speaking of the creature, then as the embodiment of fear in creation it is indeed immortal.

NiņoAraņa
Shazam is already on his list. ah, gotcha...didn't see him as the 10th person confused

Galan777
Well, if he's speaking of the creature, then as the embodiment of fear in creation it is indeed immortal. agreed yes

juggernaut66666

The secord part of your question...Etrigan is infact gifted with the power of immortality. Which Parallax does not..however, both do share an equal level of the power to possess anything and anyone.
Etrigan=Parallax??? laughing

WrathfulDwarf
A better question is:

Even with his new power....

Draco, anyone who goes face to face with The Spectre and somehow survives (even thought he was defeated) should be given some credit.

Etrigan is powerful, but his place in the hierarchy is below Superman, who defeats him regularly. Batman has also beat him. While neither of these characters can even fathom Parallax's energy. Parallax one shotted Supes with his fist. Etrigan couldn't dream of the same. Even at the lowest dregs of his power, he was able to create celestial bodies.

According to Day of Vengence, Nabu is mightier than Shazam.

Okay, I know this will sound weird. But if I recall during those battles...Etrigan restricts his powers in such figths with Superman and same with other powerful earth heroes. Because of a divine higher order of events dictates him not to use his full powers. A full rage Etrigan could be extremely devasting. This is pure speculation if it's wrong then is wrong. I'm not going to take a stance for Etrigan.

On Batman's side...the only way he as beaten the demon is because of cleverness and cunning thinking. YES! Etrigan can be outsmart...but never EVER (not in all eternity) could Batman really beat him phisically.

Your Day of Vengence is very accurate. I will have to re-read it. I believe you're right. I'll have to double check.

To be fair The Guardians of the Universe should be somewhere in my list. But they will take the place somewhere below Parallax.

Juntai
I know when even in Hell in The Demon/Lobo crossover, Lobo was taking out guys that Etrigan was shaking in his boots over.

Etrigan could be powerful, if he ever used his magic and everything at his disposal. His plotting and cunning serves him better than his brutality I'm afraid. I like Etrigan, he just comes across as a Superman level guy with magic that he never uses and hellfire as opposed to the Heat vision etc Supes brings to the table..

Guadians should be up with Lords of Order and Chaos, either directly above/below or equal to. But in that range.

And, I know I'm right @ Day of Vengence.

Draco69
Draco, anyone who goes face to face with The Spectre and somehow survives (even thought he was defeated) should be given some credit.

That wasn't because of his OWN powers. The Shadowpact gathered all the last remaining magical energy left in the DCU and channelled it into Captain Marvel.

That's why he was 60 feet tall....

Grimm22
Why is that so hard 2 believe?

Classic Ion>Parallax

I will agree that Current Ion has yet to prove himself, but im sure that will change very soon wink

Oh yeah no expression

GL Hal >>>> Classic Ion > Parallax > Puck big grin

None can stand up to Hal's super bear punch attack, other than God himself stick out tongue

Galan777
Originally posted by Grimm22
Oh yeah no expression

GL Hal >>>> Classic Ion > Parallax > Puck big grin

None can stand up to Hal's super bear punch attack, other than God himself stick out tongue not to sure i get what your saying??? confused

WrathfulDwarf
I know when even in Hell in The Demon/Lobo crossover, Lobo was taking out guys that Etrigan was shaking in his boots over.

Etrigan could be powerful, if he ever used his magic and everything at his disposal. His plotting and cunning serves him better than his brutality I'm afraid. I like Etrigan, he just comes across as a Superman level guy with magic that he never uses and hellfire as opposed to the Heat vision etc Supes brings to the table..

Guadians should be up with Lords of Order and Chaos, either directly above/below or equal to. But in that range.

And, I know I'm right @ Day of Vengence.

You know something...I think there is a flaw with Etrigan. Which I'm basically easy to fall for it. Etrigan's powers are more demonic than divine. I think that's why I was putting him in the higher number. I may have to change it but before that I do have to more research on him.

Ask yourself this question Draco...why would they choose Captain Marvel? Answer...because they know the Capt has the capability to hold that much power in himself. wink

Now, where is your list?

batdude123
1. Presence/Yahweh
1. Great Evil Beast
3. The Source
4. The End
5. Spectre
6. Lucifer
7. Michael
8. Mr. Mxyzptlk/Batmite
9. Ion
10. Parallax

(Note: I doubt this list is correct)

Galan777
sh*t, i forgot about GEB! mad

Draco69

Ask yourself this question Draco...why would they choose Captain Marvel? Answer...because they know the Capt has the capability to hold that much power in himself. wink

Now, where is your list?

No. He was the only one available to do it. The others could have done it....especially Madam. But they were needed for the summoning. Hell they would have preferred Fate or Zatanna to channel the energy but Marvel was the only one at the scene.

Honey, Captain Marvel isn't anywhere NEAR the top ten.

Superman, Captain Atom, Wonder Woman and Orion are all capable of channeling enormous power sources (particularly Diana wielding the Godwave which makes Captain Marvel's feat so paltry....) but they're not in the top ten either.....

Draco69
1. Presence/Yahweh
1. Great Evil Beast
3. The Source
4. The End
5. Spectre
6. Lucifer
7. Michael
8. Mr. Mxyzptlk/Batmite
9. Ion
10. Parallax

(Note: I doubt this list is correct)

Kinda. Michael is above the Spectre and so is Lucifer. Spectre got his ass miserably handed to him by Michael.

Galan777
Kinda. Michael is above the Spectre and so is Lucifer. Spectre got his ass miserably handed to him by Michael. Thats what I thought as well, but then i thought...

1st. Spectre went rogue when Michael pwned him

2nd. If for some reason God wanted Michael or Lucifer dead who would he send?

IMO God would send Spectre unless he decided to kill one of them personally

WrathfulDwarf

Superman, Captain Atom, Wonder Woman and Orion are all capable of channeling enormous power sources (particularly Diana wielding the Godwave which makes Captain Marvel's feat so paltry....) but they're not in the top ten either.....

You are underrating Captain Marvel like you have no idea. Don't even put him near Superman or WW again.

SHAZAM!

the wisdom of Solomon, the strength of Hercules, the stamina of Atlas, the power of Zeus, the courage of Achilles, and the speed of Mercury.

Count them! That's three god powers in one. Plus, he can create his own magic. Something which made the Wizard Shazam very impress.

Kinda. Michael is above the Spectre and so is Lucifer. Spectre got his ass miserably handed to him by Michael.

Thats what I thought as well, but then i thought...

^What he said. God gets angry then spirit of vegeance is released.

Galan777
someone I think should be in the top 10 is Bat-Mite

Devil Lance
heres a couple changes to my list
1. Presence, GEB
2. Lucifer
3. Michael
4. Spectre
5. Mxy/ anti life equation
6. the source
7.. The endless ( dream, death, etc etc ), kismet, the fates
8. Full power Anti Monitor,Full Power Monitor, Paralax , Ion, Imperiex, Krona
9. Maggedon
10. sun eater, Starro the conquerer , trigon the Terrible.

Devil Lance
someone I think should be in the top 10 is Bat-Mite

he doesn't really have any impressive canon feats like Mxy does wink

Galan777
he doesn't really have any impressive canon feats like Mxy does wink Yeah he really does, he was going toe to toe with mxy in "world's funnest" they were going from reality to reality destroying everything....

Devil Lance
Yeah he really does, he was going toe to toe with mxy in "world's funnest" they were going from reality to reality destroying everything....

Worlds Finest= Elseworlds= Non-canon wink

Galan777
Worlds Finest= Elseworlds= Non-canon wink not "world's finest"........ "world's funnest"

juggernaut66666
not "world's finest"........ "world's funnest"
Nope World's Funniest

Draco69
You are underrating Captain Marvel like you have no idea. Don't even put him near Superman or WW again.

SHAZAM!

the wisdom of Solomon, the strength of Hercules, the stamina of Atlas, the power of Zeus, the courage of Achilles, and the speed of Mercury.

Count them! That's three god powers in one. Plus, he can create his own magic. Something which made the Wizard Shazam very impress.

Yeah, so? WW has the powers of the Gods too. Hell she and CM share the same god for speed....

Black Adam also has powers of the gods. You neglected to him on the list....

You're overrating Captain Marvel. erm

For god's sake, he's not one the top most POWERFUL DC characters in the universe. He can't make galaxies explode. He can't create life. He certainly can't wipe out entire timelines.

People like Extant, or the Sun-Eater or Mageddon or Imperiux are far, far, far above him.

This is just sheer fanboyism on your part.

Draco69
heres a couple changes to my list
1. Presence, GEB
2. Lucifer
3. Michael
4. Spectre
5. Mxy/ anti life equation
6. the source
7.. The endless ( dream, death, etc etc ), kismet, the fates
8. Full power Anti Monitor,Full Power Monitor, Paralax , Ion, Imperiex, Krona
9. Maggedon
10. sun eater, Starro the conquerer , trigon the Terrible.

Good. Although Starro shouldn't be on there. Sandman made him a friggin pet....

Grimm22
Thats what I thought as well, but then i thought...

1st. Spectre went rogue when Michael pwned him

If God wanted someone dead, he would simply snap his fingers and they are dead no expression

Galan777
If God wanted someone dead, he would simply snap his fingers and they are dead no expression If that were true then there would be no need for Spectre (gods wrath) wink

Grimm22
If that were true then there would be no need for Spectre (gods wrath) wink

No no expression

Its just 99.9% of the time God dosent interfere with the affairs of the living

So he sends Specre to do it for him

Galan777
No no expression

Its just 99.9% of the time God dosent interfere with the affairs of the living

So he sends Specre to do it for him But Spectre IS God's wrath personified....

Sure God could snap his fingers and destroy anything, but to date we havent seen him do that, which is where Spectre comes in..

God simply would tell Spectre to kill whomever he wanted to die and Spectre would be endowed with the nescessary power to do so

Galan777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Nope World's Funniest Nah, the one with Mxy and Bat-Mite was "World's Funnest"

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/350/funnestpq5.th.jpg

WrathfulDwarf
Yeah, so? WW has the powers of the Gods too. Hell she and CM share the same god for speed....

Black Adam also has powers of the gods. You neglected to him on the list....

You're overrating Captain Marvel. erm

For god's sake, he's not one the top most POWERFUL DC characters in the universe. He can't make galaxies explode. He can't create life. He certainly can't wipe out entire timelines.

People like Extant, or the Sun-Eater or Mageddon or Imperiux are far, far, far above him.

This is just sheer fanboyism on your part.

How many god powers WW has? Sure, she is powerful. I just don't think she's above or near Captain Marvel. My opinion...deal with it.

Black Adam? After he was defeated by Captain Marvel in the past and getting nearly owned by SBP in IC. Please...had he gone up agaisn't The Spectre he would have never met Isis and he would be long dead.

Indeed I may have neglected Extand and Sun-Eater. However, those are not magical beings like Captain Marvel. Captain Marvel has proven to be getting superior in his own field. That gives him the edge. Now unless you want to start a Cosmics vs. Magical characters argument...I would say is a draw. Divinity wins.

Oh yes! Pure fanboyism from my part. Since I'm a die-hard Batman fan. Also that's why I put CM in the tenth spot and not in the 8th spot. Pure fanboyism indeed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Read more here and check out The Trials of Shazam. You'll find great info on him.

Draco69
How many god powers WW has? Sure, she is powerful. I just don't think she's above or near Captain Marvel. My opinion...deal with it.

Let's see. Gaea (who is ABOVE Zeus by the way; she's his mommy...) Hermes (Mercury), Athena, Hestia, Artemis, Demeter and for some reason Aphrodite.

That's alot more gods than Marvel has access to.

Which proves my point that having the powers of gods doesn't put you in the the Top Ten Most Powerful DC Beings in the ENTIRE DC Multiverse.....

Your opinion is noted and invalidated by everyone here. Hell, for some obscene reason, you put Etrigan (a being who regularly gets his ass handed to him by the likes of Superman or WW) above Parallax, a being who nearly rewrote the DCU in his image and managed to temporarily stalemate the Spectre when he was backed by the Presence....

Black Adam? After he was defeated by Captain Marvel in the past? Please...

Yeah. But you're paltry and convuluted point is that if a person has the power of THREE laughing out loud gods than he MUST be a contender for the most powerful on the DCU list....

Indeed I may have neglected Extand and Sun-Eater.

And quite a few others. It's like you went from the top ten to #341, skipping quite a few persons on the way.

However, those are not magical beings like Captain Marvel.

Magic does not equal top ten, honey.

erm

Captain Marvel has proven to be getting superior in his own field.

And yet not anywhere near Ares, or Dr. Fate or Zatanna or Abra Kadbra or Madame or Edea or....

That gives him the edge.

No. It doesn't. Especially over Extant. Who by the way punked Captain Marvel with one hit. Turned the poor SOB into a living corpse.

Now unless you want to start a Cosmics vs. Magical characters argument...I would say is a draw. Divinity wins.

Lemme guess, you think Captain Marvel can beat Galactus and Takion? Keep dreaming....

Oh yes! Pure fanboyism from my part. Since I'm a die-hard Batman fan. Also that's why I put CM in the tenth spot and not in the 8th spot. Pure fanboyism indeed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Read more here and check out The Trials of Shazam. You'll find great info on him.

It obviously is. Especially since you're advertising the comic he appears in.

Captain Marvel isn't ANYWHERE near the top ten. There are far, far, far more powerful beings who can flick him to nonethingness.

I'm reading Trials of Shazam. It's interesting. I suggest you read DC comics as a whole. Obviously you need some education the hierachy. I mean Captain Marvel over Extant? Etrigan over Parallax?

Oh my....

sick

batdude123

That's 'cause Michael was backed by God and Spectre wasn't. confused

I like my list the way it is. smile

Draco69
That's 'cause Michael was backed by God and Spectre wasn't. confused

I like my list the way it is. smile

Meh. At least it doesn't have Captain Marvel on it.

laughing out loud

batdude123
Meh. At least it doesn't have Captain Marvel on it.

laughing out loud

Hell, in terms of ACTUAL power, Superman is above Marvel.

WrathfulDwarf
Let's see. Gaea (who is ABOVE Zeus by the way; she's his mommy...) Hermes (Mercury), Athena, Hestia, Artemis, Demeter and for some reason Aphrodite.

That's alot more gods than Marvel has access to.

Which proves my point that having the powers of gods doesn't put you in the the Top Ten Most Powerful DC Beings in the ENTIRE DC Multiverse.....

Yeah. But you're paltry and convuluted point is that if a person has the power of THREE laughing out loud gods than he MUST be a contender for the most powerful on the DCU list....

And quite a few others. It's like you went from the top ten to #341, skipping quite a few persons on the way.

Magic does not equal top ten, honey.

erm

And yet not anywhere near Ares, or Dr. Fate or Zatanna or Abra Kadbra or Madame or Edea or....

No. It doesn't. Especially over Extant. Who by the way punked Captain Marvel with one hit. Turned the poor SOB into a living corpse.

Lemme guess, you think Captain Marvel can beat Galactus and Takion? Keep dreaming....

It obviously is. Especially since you're advertising the comic he appears in.

Captain Marvel isn't ANYWHERE near the top ten. There are far, far, far more powerful beings who can flick him to nonethingness.

I'm reading Trials of Shazam. It's interesting. I suggest you read DC comics as a whole. Obviously you need some education the hierachy. I mean Captain Marvel over Extant? Etrigan over Parallax?

Oh my....

sick

Good! I'm glad you're reading the Trials of Shazam. I don't need to read all DC comics as a whole. I know what I need to know and that's it. You're just looking to make some smart ass remarks. Thus the reason why you didn't even answer my original question to you.

WHERE IS YOUR LIST?

Now that you ran back to do your searches and found other stuff you're coming out with other characters. Well done. Keep up the good work Draco.

A good example of trying to make utter nonsense:

WTF does Galactus a Marvel Comics character has got to do with DC Comics?

Only because I mention Cosmics powers vs Magic you run off to get Galactus. Oh, brother! Divine powers are above Cosmics and Magic.

Good, same goes for your opinion. As I already explain that there was a flaw when I mention Etrigan. You're already blowing this whole topic out of proportion because I put Captain Marvel in my list. WOW! Here let me fix it to make you happy:

1. Wonder Woman
2. The Prescence
3. The Spectre

Done. Not good enough? Oh, well...I'am you can continue if you like.

SpunkySmurph
1. Presence/Yahweh/Great Evil Beast
2. The Source
3. The End
4. Spectre
5. Lucifer
6. Michael
7. Mr. Mxyzptlk/Batmite
8. Emporer Joker ( stick out tongue )
9. Ion
10. Parallax

kevdude
1. The Presence/Yahweh, The Great Evil Beast
2. The Source/The Voice
3. The Word
4. Lucifer/Michael
5. The Spectre
6. The Endless
7. The First of the Fallen
8. Imperiex Prime
9. Anti-Life Equation
10. Anti-Monitor/The Monitor
11. Krona, 5D beings.
12. Darkseid/Izaya

There done! wink

batdude123
Originally posted by kevdude
1. The Presence/Yahweh, The Great Evil Beast
2. The Source/The Voice
3. The Word
4. Lucifer/Michael
5. The Spectre
6. The Endless
7. The First of the Fallen
8. Imperiex Prime
9. Anti-Life Equation
10. Anti-Monitor/The Monitor
11. Krona, 5D beings.
12. Darkseid/Izaya

There done! wink

Where are Ion and Parallax? confused

Devil Lance
Where are Ion and Parallax? confused

behind Darkseid I guess roll eyes (sarcastic)

While DS is powerful he should not be in the top ten at all.

Especially with people like Kismet , Maggedon, Trigon, and The fates around

batdude123

And Dominus

kevdude
Probably around 11 or 12 level, i'm thinking.

batdude123
Probably around 11 or 12 level, i'm thinking.

What the f**k?

They are MUCH MUCH more powerful than Darkseid.

kevdude

Well DS is indeed very powerful. He has summoned some of the Lords of Order and Chaos to have a chat with him, and told them to be quiet and guess what they did? And remember Yuga Khan and S'ivaa the Destroyer? cool

Devil Lance
Well DS is indeed very powerful. He has summoned some of the Lords of Order and Chaos to have a chat with him, and told them to be quiet and guess what they did? And remember Yuga Khan and S'ivaa the Destroyer? cool

None of those people are anywhere near as powerful as Classic Ion Parralax, Maggedon, the fates, or kismet smile

Galan777
Well DS is indeed very powerful. He has summoned some of the Lords of Order and Chaos to have a chat with him, and told them to be quiet and guess what they did? And remember Yuga Khan and S'ivaa the Destroyer? cool Question:
Do you have any idea who Ion and Parallax are?

Galan777
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
7./Batmite
8. Emporer Joker ( stick out tongue )
great picks, these are 2 characters that i havent seen on anyones list yet!

Juntai
GL hal jordan defeated Parallax/ Hal Jordan in a couple of panels.
O.o

Galan777
GL hal jordan defeated Parallax/ Hal Jordan in a couple of panels.
O.o ???

juggernaut66666
???
Yep he defeated a future parallax if I remember correctly

Galan777
Who Hal Jordan?

juggernaut66666
Who Hal Jordan?
yep

Galan777
yep can you update me then? because i was under the assumption that Hal sacrificed himself to reignite the sun

OB1-adobe
Who would you classify as the top 10 characters in all of DC comics in terms of power, that have EVER existed?

My personal list is:

2. Spectre (only because if God wanted someone dead, then he would send Spectre)
3. Lucifer
4. Michael
5. Mxyzptlk
6. Ion
7. Parallax
8. Anti-Monitor
9. Takion
10. Superboy-Prime

Whats your list?

who the hell is michael?

juggernaut66666
can you update me then? because i was under the assumption that Hal sacrificed himself to reignite the sun
after his sacrefice he battles Spectre in day of judgement as Hal Jordan where he also becomes the host of Spectre

ankur29
is billy baston as the new wizard up there in teh top 10 ?

Galan777
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
who the hell is michael? Michael Demiurgos=God's own power

Galan777
after his sacrefice he battles Spectre in day of judgement as Hal Jordan where he also becomes the host of Spectre Yeah I knew about that but Juntai just said "hal Jordan" and nothing about Spectre, thats why I had no clue lol!

Thanks!

kevdude
Yup I know who they 'Ion and Parallax' are Galan, just forgot about them. Do you know who S'ivaa and Yuga Khan are?

boriquaking55
You fools, don't you see it's time for a new list - one that makes sense

1. Batgod w/ utility Belt (Adam West version -possibly spite)

2. The Presence

3. The Spectre

4. Lucifer & Michael

5. Teen Titans Robin

6. Mr. Mxyz

7. Ion & Parallax

8. Lois-is-dead-bloodlusted-Superman

9. Antimonitor

10. fanboy Kirby Darkseid (grr that was an avatar)

on a more serious note - I'd include Doc Manhattan (yea I know he's technically Vertigo) somewhere on the list based on his sheer potential. Edit: I suppose you could say the same about full potential Cap Atom too.

ankur29
Originally posted by ankur29
is billy baston as the new wizard up there in teh top 10 ?

Devil Lance
Originally posted by ankur29

no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.