I'll Be Back (unfortunately)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sabrea
i cant stand every1 just constantly trying to ruin my life...but im not gonna leave the forums permantly (i kno some of u will be upset bout that) i just need to take a break from everything...so I am gonna leave for a day or 2 and then come back and see if i can deal with u people...if u wanna talk to me (highly doubt that'll be ne1) u can look up my profile and e-mail me or IM me on AIM, im almost always on the com....so byebye for now!!
~Sabrea~

Corran
I think you are just being over sensitive to others opinions, you can just remain on the boards and just ignore those that annoy you and listen to the rest of us - unless I am one that annoys you.

Gundark
Sabrea, didnt' you read my other post about everybody just teasing you ? You have to have noticed that everybody teases everybody else here about something.

I'm sure you're a wonderful person with a lot of great qualities. I had to muddle my way through school and boys and all that rot when I was your age too. Believe me, you'll make it through and out into the world where you'll find bigger and better things than the trivialities of school life.

Pinky
Oh boy your at that age where u think everybody hates u and that nobody understands u.Been there!Done that!
Don't worry u'll get over it Sabrea!
I don't wanna be mean and all but my personal oppinion is that this break you are taking it's just for showing off.But as a said it's just my personal oppinion.
Anyway hope u have fun on your break. wink

Sabrea
im back!! i cant stay away for that long, theres nothing else to do on the internet, so i guess i didnt even make it an hour away...

finti
glad we are your last choise then

Sabrea
last choice??this is the first place on come the second i get on the internet

Pinky
Do i feel a little sarcasm there finti?

finti
could have fooled me stick out tongue

Sabrea
which part? the part where i couldnt stay away, or the part where theres nothing else to do on the internet?

finti
nothing else to do part, but you should have figured that out yourself hence to my erlier post there

mechmoggy
Okay. Bye now, have a nice brea............oh! your back already. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sabrea
oh, the fact that theres nothing else to do on the internet?? would u rather i go and find another forum to post at instead of here?? i could easily do that, but i chose to stay here...

finti
to me it sounds like "since there is nothing else to do on the internet I m here"

Sabrea
well, if ur gonna be that way then i can go over to HCO and apply for membership there...

finti
can you lighten up a bit, you are worse than a 4 years old who wont get it her way.

Sabrea
i want hayden here...NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW!!!!!...lol

Dexx
oh Sabre...thank god i'm here in time......oh, you're back already. I just ehard what you said......Don't worry....you can talk to me.....i'll be a true friend....really....*snif*

Sabrea
can some1 please explain dexx?? is he feeling ok???

Dexx
no, i'm ok.....i just wanted to apollogise......for my behaiviour. I was a true jerk.

*People, don't explain my sarcastic tone. It's still working, she doesn't seem to get it yet*

Sabrea
sorry doesnt cut it...ive already applying for HCO

Dexx
say what?

Fire
dexx apologizing wooow I'm amazed eek! eek!

this doesn't happen often, tho sabrea I think it's strange u won't accept it, tho that's ur personal call

Sabrea
HCO, its a forum...but u have to apply for it and u may not get accepted, but i think i should be able to make it...

Dexx
It was a fake apollogy...but don't tell 'er wink

Fire
dexx c'mon show some compassion

Sabrea
i realize it was fake..thats y i wont accept it and also y im trying for HCO, ill still come here, but not as often...

Dexx
Fire...compassion is my middle name.... big grin

Fire
I really don't understand why u don't get along, idd I've had my share of arguements with dexx as well but he seems reasonable to me

Pinky
We're gonna miss u sad ........NOT!!!! evil face
Dexx wouldn't apologize even to a man he ran over with the car!

Dexx
*giggles* big grin

Fire
hehe pinky not u too? eek!

Sabrea
see y i like HCO???

Dexx
erghh....not yet. But that's probably 'cause i don't know what HCO is

Fire
another forum I guess, who tries to be leet by havin' to accept ur application (b*******) if u ask me

Sabrea
i told u, its a forum, but ur all so very lucky cause they wont accept, ur just gonna have to deal with me for a little longer...

Dexx
well...what do ya have to do. I'm sure they'll accept me. I just wanna be there.........with you evil face
If registering there involves something like moving my *** of the chair...i won't do it. big grin

Sabrea
u can go there, i dont care, cause they wont accept me, trust me, u wont fit in, but u can have the link:
http://groups.msn.com/HaydenChristensenOnline
lilke i said HCO, hayden christensen online, i doubt ull get in..

Fire
ooh my god it's a fan forum jesus christ

Dexx
sabrea...just wanteed to tell ya that i'm officially registered....and i'm now gonna post hayden critics allover. So what if the ban me
here...look at this. http://groups.msn.com/HaydenChristensenOnline/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=393

Sabrea
yea it is, wat did u think HCO stood for?? ne way, im going, dexx is really getting on my nerves and i cant take it ne more...i may be back later tonight, probably not til tomorrow, bye for now...dont PM me, e-mail me or nething unless u have something nice to say, so discludes dexx...

Dexx
bye sabrea...see ya in ten mins

Fire
that was cruel evil face

Dexx
oh, was it?....did ya see the post? evil face

Fire
yea I saw it still was cruel tho, funny but cruel evil face

Bad Boy
This is beginning to piss me off!

What is your obsession with Hayden? The chances of you meeting him someday are rare so why do you get so upset when other people make fun of you.

Finti kinda got a bit annoyed when some guys wouldn't see his view in the 'discrimination against homesexuals' thread. But he hasn't left!

And thats just a small example.

Try and stop your teenage crush with this awful actor get in the way of your fun in the KMC Forums.

Dexx
cruel's my middle name too, besides compassion rolling on floor laughing

Fire
STRIKE? laughing laughing
I wish I could have seen that post about homesexuality, it still on?
yea I agree hayden is a dumb-ass actor

Bad Boy
Nah, it got closed before I had the chance to post anything.

But it's still in the debating forum tho.

Thomas H
is it me?anyway, dont leave Ilike talking to ya!

Fire
thomas confused confused who are u talkin' about?

Bad Boy
Ummm.......... Sabrea?

Fire
thought so, but it might just be me and I wouldn't like that

Thomas H
i am speakin to Sarbrea, the queen! Dont be so hard on her....hey BB, have you seen that Peter Stormare is set to join BB2?

finti
so

Thomas H
talking to me?

Bad Boy
Yeh I have heard. Playing the bad guy I believe!

Thomas H
I would guess that, he is great, what will your site feature..and when is it opening?

Sabrea
im baaack!!! i just cant stand stayin away, dont kno how i made it a whole day, but i did learn 2 things today:
1.)dont leave the forum
2.)dont chalange ur dad to a lightsaber fight unless u plan on pulling on obi-wan on him (hehehehe i got hit hard in the leg for that one, plastic hurts a lot)

Ushgarak
Yay, she's back!

(Big hug for sabrea).

Now, try and stay happy, yeah?

Fire
so u didn't leave okie

Sabrea
i did, but just for the day...and ill never do it again, but ill have this red mark on my leg for a couple of weeks to remember today by...

Fire
lol small hint next time u challenge someone to any kind of duel with melee weapons
if u complie to one of the following it is ok

A)be faster then ur opponent
B)be able to hit harder and take more damage then ur opponent
C)be a lot quicker then ur opponent

Sabrea
and rule number 4.)have lots of tricks (hehehe, i got on the floor like qui-gon did only when my dad paused i took a swing and hit him hard in the stomach, thats when i got yelled at and grounded before he left) so seeing i was the remainer i take it i won my first lightsaber battle!!

Fire
lol u don't need tricks to win a saber fight u need skill or A, B or C

Fire
comin' to think of usin' tricks like that, imo qualifies as fighting without honour

Captain REX
Hi five Dexx. laughing out loud

Corran
Fire, A anc C are pretty much the same thing.

finti
big grin

Fire
Nha not really I just didn't explain

with faster I mean: that you can run a lot fatser, so if ur losin' u can make a run for it, or u can dodge a lot of ur opponents blows

with quicker I mean: your hand eye coordination is a lot quicker which means u can deal more blows to your opponent in a shorter amount of time

both do not always occure to ppl together

Sabrea
ok...dexx is not the reason that i came back...i didnt even read nething he sent me or any forum until last night when i decided to come back, got it?

finti
we always got it, by the way Sab what state are you from?

Sabrea
y is evry1 all of a sudden calling me Sab?? Connecticut but im probably moving to Maine next summer...

Pinky
My guess is Psychostate ,Paranoiaville!

Sabrea
-.- i am not paranoid

Billy The Kid
Don`t you want to be called Sab?

Sabrea
not with pinky round...he'll start talkin bout his dog...

Billy The Kid
laughing out loud

Not very nice of him, is it?

Fire
Nha not really

Sabrea
no its not

Fire
well not much u can do about it I guess

Sabrea
not really

finti
Pinky give the girl some slack and go back to your sewing machine

Sabrea
u guys dont have to be nice to me...its not like im not leaving again

finti
Once in a while I am the protective angel cool

Fire
ooh why is that so difficult for me to believe finti, I wonder hihi evil face

Sabrea
ill bet, protective for 5 min. til u stab the person in the back

finti
keep on wondering belgian blue smokin'

Dexx
sabrea, ....i do the backstabbing 'round here evil face

finti
nah Sab, uintil you step out of line

Fire
lol

finti that's horrible movie belgian blue :P

I'm atleast daens material evil face

Sabrea
i have one thing to say, forget bout yesterday, act like it never happened, dont be nice to me just cause of yesterday, act like u did b4 that...please

Dexx
ok, but i couldn't help it with this one.....i like eminem too
In fact i'm listening it right now...

Fire
that's gonna be hard,
and I really don't understand it now
yesterday you were naggin' that we were too hard on you, you left now you come back and u start naggin' that we are too friendly

Dexx
we used the special treatment on her......and now she wants it back....typical

Fire
lol btw dexx I like the sword

Dexx
it's ugly...the uggliest swordy rolling on floor laughing ...i'm planning on changing it....ig i would have something to change it with

Pinky
Sabrea...are u on drugs?Alcohol?

Dexx
just amphetamines? u can tell us

Pinky
We won't tell...
*whispers*Dexx call the cops...

Fire
nha not the cops the feds mate the feds anywayz I'm of for some dinner, look out pinky I will get ur average evil face

Pinky
roll eyes (sarcastic) Ok man...go for it....

Fire
don't roll ur eyes at me young man

Dexx
u have a long way till his average post.....they can be obtained very hard. I'm posting my a** here. I think i do almost 60-70 per day..maybe more. And i still have a 22 average........i've been missing too long

Pinky
K ,then i'll roll myself... rolling on floor laughing

Fire
wanna bet I can make it within 2 months dexx without even ^posting crap?

Dexx
well.....in two months you can reach 100. Depends on how much you spend here.....you know....sleeping

Fire
you know sleeping and school smile

Sabrea
i am not on drugs, i just dont like people being nice to me cause they feel bad for me...

Fire
well girl, don't think there's much u can do about that,
most ppl are like that, tho doubt dexx is

Sabrea
may i please ask, wat does eminem have to do with nething??

Fire
u said somewhere, in aother post, mine about fav. music that u like eminem so does he but he says he can't help it to like it too since u like it, somethin' like that I think

Sabrea
wat does that have to do with this thread??...neway, bout eminem, while we're talking bout him, i almost met him, except for my mother wouldnt come pick me up -.-

Fire
okie good for u

mah
and what if we honestly want to be nice to you

Fire
hey gundy

yea it could be, doubt she'll believe u mah

Sabrea
none of u would honestly be nice

mah
hey, that's not true! I can be nice, and I don't have anything against you, so I feel like being nice to you!

Fire
hey that's insult

Sabrea
u dont have nething at all against me?? thats odd, almost evry1 does...

mah
I don't have a reason to dislike you

Fire
anywayz ppl I got to go, I'll be back later see ya

Sabrea
thats amazing, i had to have done somethign to offend you...

mah
nah, you seem like a nice gal

Sabrea
r u sure ur talking to me??

mah
yes!

Sabrea
i obviously dont hang round this forum enough if u think im nice

mah
heysad can't I be allowed to think you're nice?

Sabrea
nope, i actually think it more at night when i get hyper and annoying, ill have to come on then u can see if u still think im nice

mah
nah, you'll still be lovely

Sabrea
u think ill be nice when im sugar high and the most annoying person ever?? we'll see, ill just eat tons of sugar, and all i have to do to be annoying is to be myself

mah
I wont think you're annoying just because you get a little crazy on sugar, it's just charmingsmile

finti
oh Mah the romantic one

Sabrea
how?? in reality, am the most annoying person ever, worse than dexx is...i just dont show it when im on the forum

mah
sick I just have to say that I feel like being nice to her, since she doesn't believe that can happen, when indeed she isn't annoying.

Sabrea
u dont kno me, if u knew me u would change ur mind bout me not being annoying

mah
ok, but am I still allowed to be honestly nice to you?

Sabrea
no ur not...actually, it may be hard to be annoying on the forum, im only annoying when im talkin bout nething but SW...there is no honesty in being nice, theres always a catch

mah
hmf! sad I'll still be nice to you though!

Sabrea
watever u say...ill be back tonight, i need to go see if we have ne candy, cause if not ill be eating plain sugar, my mom would kill me, im gonna be bouncing off the walls tonight..well, at least u get to see how annoying i can get...

mah
okay, we'll see, have a nice time

finti
sad to see you really belive this cause it aint so at all

Sabrea
i think it is, whenevr im nice to some1 theres always a catch

Fire
well I'm usualy nice to ppl without a catch I think

Sabrea
most ppl rnt

Fire
depends, maybe back there in the us
but in belgium most ppl aren't very friendly, unless they try to sell u something or unless they want u to be their friend

Dexx
'round here..if they're friendly...beware.. evil face

Fire
hihi

Sabrea
first rule:trust no one...no matter how nice they may seem

Sabrea
ok, the sugar thing i mentioned earlier, it may not work...ive had a package of m&ms and a package of reeces already, and i dont feel hyper yet, but i have a king sized twix and a king sized chocolate bar to go, maybe that will work...and ppl, after this, remind me never to eat candy again...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>