spider-man vs dr doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
spidy stumbles across one of doom's conqure the wolrd plans and along the way enlist the aid of the thing, dare devil, ms marvel, beast and silver sable
doom's plan involves harnesting the purple man's powers to take control of all the most powerful poiticans in the world and gain control of earth in a leagal mannor he also has at his aid his doombot army the answer, absorbing man and titania, and quicksand

this is an ongoing war that goes from new york to washington to symkaria, and latveria

who takes it

NiņoAraņa
so it's SM, DD, Ms Marvel, Beast, and Silver Sable Vs. Doom, Absorbing Man, Titania, Quicksand, and an amry of doombots??

well, if Doom gets prep

auto 10/10 Team Doom no expression

other wise...i'm pretty sure i've seen Spidey take on Titania (overcame here with his speed and smarts) and Beast and Ms Marvel can take on AM......i don't know much about Quicksand (or anything at all) and there's really nothing team Spidey can do against no PIS/CIS Doom..especially with an army of doombots...

So unless more outside help comes in, or every doombot malfunctions at the same timeno expression team doom takes this 9/10

considering Spidey's team might sneak a win somehow

lando005
i left a few details out cause i was still thinkin about them team doom only comes into play after spidy initrally incounters doom ol vick doesnt want to be side tracked by the wallcrawler so he brings in the other villians into his service one at a time and the army of doombots comes into play at doom's castle for the final round of fighting aside form the spratic doombot here or there

as far as quicksand goes, think female sandman with pms

lando005
oh spidy also picks up his allies one at a time too

NiņoAraņa
grrr, complicated lol....

well i say it like this (i'ma pick who comes in when)
1)Titania - Spidey takes her by himself but enlists DD as backup
2)Quicksand - Spidey picks up the Thing and he thunderclaps her out of existance. DD stands around
3) Absorbing man - Spidey has the Thing already and picks up Ms Marvel...AM goes down with no casualties. DD stands around.
4) Doombots..a tuffy...i say Spidey picks up Beast, and he already has the Thing, Ms. Marvel, and DD. Depending on how many DBs there are i'm pretty sure team Spidey takes it.
5) Doom himself - Silver Sable acts as a distraction and team Spidey proceeds to gangbang him....alas SS might die...

but Team Spidey FTW 6-7/10
because i'm sure with all this time Doom will get some wins, but if TS plays it smart, they have a fighting chance to get a majority. even if it's slight.

lando005
alright they come in in this order dd, thing, ms marvel, beat and ss

quicksand, the answer, am and T, and then the doombots 4
both teams are present for the last battle in doom's base

NiņoAraņa
i quit!! mad

no expression

lando005

Grimm22

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Grimm22
How the hell are they going to beat Doom??!?! What the f**k? wishful thinking? stick out tongue

my first scenerio was more accurate laughing the second one i kinda winged it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.