Kira vs Vega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The busty redheaded Black Dragon newcomer versus Shadowlaw's prima donna.

Vega gets the drop on Kira's Black Dragon teammates and forces Kira to fight for her life inside his cage, with himself as her opponent.

Will Kira show Vega what being a Black Dragon is all about? Or will Vega delight himself in hearing Kira's screams?

Emperor Ashtar
Pictures please.

Joker1237
Even though Kira is a new comer in the fighting games, She is still a good fighter, she has both Kano's and Sonja's movies, and her daggers are her strong point. Over all a hard fight to win.

I belive Kira will win, she is not a pretty face, but pretty sindist her self. Kabal did hire her, because of her killer nature.

Major Snafu
Here's a picture

Emperor Ashtar
She looks like michael jackson in the "Thriller" video!

Joker1237
well, maybe

But she is pretty good, if you know how to use her, Over all a hard task.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
She looks like michael jackson in the "Thriller" video!

Don't let her looks fool you. Kabal found her in Afganistan after she had to fight her way out of a cave when the men found out she was a woman when they tried to buy weapons from her.

In her Deception ending, she kills the dime-store Ken Masters wannabe Kobra.

Mr Dude
They fight for a bit and decide to make out instead.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Mr Dude
They fight for a bit and decide to make out instead.

not happening, vega hates ugly people.

Joker1237
Well, you guys may be shock, but I myself find Kira well, pretty. Something about Red Heads lol. She was my favor new comer in MKD when it came out. And how is she ugly lol. I mean, Sonja, look out.

Emperor Ashtar
I'm not a fan of high cheek bones, but, to each their own. She could win, vega isn't really a developed caharacter.

TricksterPriest
Ah, but Vega is a better fighter with more experience. And he's alot harder to fight in his cage arena. Vega takes this.

Mr Dude
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
not happening, vega hates ugly people.
Maybe he lends her his mask. You can't argue about her funbags.

TricksterPriest
Not happening. Vega killed his father for being ugly and killing his mom. He's an obsessive compulsive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.