Desann/Tavion run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kreiger
Desann from Jedi Outcast, and Tavion from Jedi Academy with the Staff(together)

1.)4 Magnadroids
2.)Kit Fisto/Ki-Adi-Mundi
3.)Plo Koon
4.)Count Dooku(AOTC)
5.)Grievous(Full Power)
6.)Count Dooku(ROTS)
7.)ROTJ Luke
8.)ROTS Anakin
9.)Mace Windu
10.)ROTS Sidious
11.)They win, yay

1 hour rest, full injury recovery between each fight, but still have fatigue

1 added thing, Tavion can be possesed by Marka Ragnos once during this Gauntlet, but she doesnt die upon him leaving her body

Ogami Itto
I would be suprised if they could get passed Kit and Ki adi

Darth Kreiger
Remember, Desann injured EU(pre-DE, but still good) Luke, and Tavion has the Staff of Ragnos

Prodigal Knight
They lose at 5,6, or 8 and above.

Ogami Itto
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Remember, Desann injured EU(pre-DE, but still good) Luke, and Tavion has the Staff of Ragnos

Desann didn't injure Luke and a freshly knighted jedi defeated Tavion with her staff

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
Desann didn't injure Luke and a freshly knighted jedi defeated Tavion with her staff

Desann did injure him, Jaden was remarked to being one of the best students they had

Ogami Itto
No he didn't laughing out loud when did this happen??

Darth Kreiger
Jedi Outcast, right before you go on his Flagship, he fights Luke, injures Luke, and then flees, he was stated as becoming more powerful than his Master after fully turning Darkside(until later on when Luke becomes Godly in other books), and using Valley of the Jedi Powers

Ogami Itto
he didn't "Injure" him he just brought the roof down on top of him then ran off! Luke emerges totally unscathed

Darth Kreiger
he didn't "Injure" him he just brought the roof down on top of him then ran off! Luke emerges totally unscathed

Read both Wookie's and Wiki's, Wookie says that he had beaten him, Luke was uninjured though, Wiki says that Desann became more powerful than all of the Temple's Guardians and Trainers, and lightly injured Luke.

Either way, he had Luke beat

This Luke may be powerful, but nowhere near God form, several Dark Jedi end up beating him in Novels

Your decision whether that Luke was better than Ki-Adi/Kit-Fisto

darthsith19
Desaan beat a version of Luke that was stronger than DE Luke. Along he surley could get to 8 at least, with Tavion maybe make it (I don't know how strong Tavion is).

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by darthsith19
Desaan beat a version of Luke that was stronger than DE Luke. Along he surley could get to 8 at least, with Tavion maybe make it (I don't know how strong Tavion is).

He was stronger than DE Luke? Tavion is probably 2-3 Steps lower than Desann, but she has Ragnos' Staff

darthsith19
Well, Jedi Academy (that's the video game Desaan was in, I believe) takes place after DE so it would only make sense for JA Luke to be stronger than DE Luke.

Darth Kreiger
Well, Jedi Academy (that's the video game Desaan was in, I believe) takes place after DE so it would only make sense for JA Luke to be stronger than DE Luke.

Desann died before Jedi Academy, he was in Jedi Outcast, let me check the time differance between the 2

Ok, that's right

Dark Empire-6 Years after Battle of Endor
Jedi Outcast- 8 Years after Endor
Jedi Acdemy- 10 Years after Endor

So I guess he is stronger

Darth Kreiger
Desann died before Jedi Academy, he was in Jedi Outcast, let me check the time differance between the 2

Crap, double post

Rampant ox
Why is ROTJ Luke so high on the list? He would get pwned by everyone in front of him...

kamikz

Desann never defeated Luke, he just held him off. He proved a good match though.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by kamikz
Desann never defeated Luke, he just held him off. He proved a good match though.

Luke was under a pile of Rock, or Metal, something like that, Desann could have killed him

kamikz
Not really, how would he get through all that? Besides, Luke was up in less than 5 seconds...

darthsith19
Yeah, but even if Desaan is only equal to DE Luke he alone get far on this gauntlet.

And I just realised how f*cked up the order of this gauntlet is. It should go like this:
1.)4 Magnadroids
2.)Plo Koon
3.)ROTJ Luke
4.)Kit Fisto/Ki-Adi-Mundi
5.)Grievous(Full Power)
6.)Count Dooku(AOTC)
7.)Count Dooku(ROTS)
8.)ROTS Anakin
9.)Mace Windu
10.)ROTS Sidious
11.)They win, yay

I mean, come on, ROTJ Luke ain't that good and we know Dooku can beat Grievous. And AOTC Dooku and ROTS Dooku are likee the same so I really don't know why we have both of them here.

((The_Anomaly))
Read both Wookie's and Wiki's, Wookie says that he had beaten him, Luke was uninjured though, Wiki says that Desann became more powerful than all of the Temple's Guardians and Trainers, and lightly injured Luke.

Either way, he had Luke beat

This Luke may be powerful, but nowhere near God form, several Dark Jedi end up beating him in Novels

Your decision whether that Luke was better than Ki-Adi/Kit-Fisto

Because Wikipedia is a credible source..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I've played the game numourous times, Desann used a cheap shot so that he could run away, much like Dooku did with Yoda in AOTC (except the cheap shot was aimed at Luke rather then someone else)

Luke came out, and *sigs* to himself, completely unharmed.

Darth Sexiest
I would be suprised if they could get passed Kit and Ki adi

Agreed.

Although If they could, either Plo Koon would kick their rear-ends, or If they were lucky enough and worked together, they would get to AotC Dooku, who would pretty much Pwn them.

Desann was kind of pathetic to me when I played the game...I had a harder time with Jerec.

Desann is just a half-assed Jedi apprentice wannabe.

Ive also heard that people think he could beat Darth Maul.

yeah, right.

Maul would rape his dumb ass...

kamikz
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Because Wikipedia is a credible source..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I've played the game numourous times, Desann used a cheap shot so that he could run away, much like Dooku did with Yoda in AOTC (except the cheap shot was aimed at Luke rather then someone else)

Luke came out, and *sigs* to himself, completely unharmed.

I don't see it just as a try to get away, since he was actually the one engaging him in the duel (since he blocked the way to the ship) and stood there and laughed at Luke while he was bueried. Or maybe a getaway, but not in the same way as Dooku, since he was just about to leave to destroy the jedi academy. And taking the roof down on the opponent is actually a smart move! wink
Not that I belive he would beat Luke, but he was doing good against him.

@ Sexiest. How would Plo take them alone? I don't see how he would stand much of a chance....

((The_Anomaly))
My point was that Wikipedia's explanation was BS, since in the game, he is clearly not injured at all, rather he seems disappointed in how Desann has become. As he just sorta walks out, *sighs* heavily, and walks off.

kamikz
Ok, yeah agreed.

Advent
Originally posted by Darth Sexiest
Maul would rape his dumb ass...

I don't think Maul rolls that way, but I may be wrong.

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Advent
I don't think Maul rolls that way, but I may be wrong.

Heh, well, you catch my drift. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.