Who's the best Underground White rapper?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Murda Ma$e
I say Apathy.

Who do you think is?

~Da Rev~
Sage Francis

JacopeX
Diabolic has pretty sick verses. But im just bringing him up to say he is pretty good.

-hh-
Eyedea

Broke Beat
Cage or John Smith

Blue_Hefner
'96 Eminem

Inspectah Deck
diabolic and em

Phat J
Originally posted by Broke Beat
Cage or John Smith
yeah id go with both a them as well, maybe eyedea but theyre both like another tier higher than him imo.

-hh-
i understand eminem, but diabolic? his album wasn't that great, and his freestyles aren't consistent.

Broke Beat
Originally posted by Phat J
yeah id go with both a them as well, maybe eyedea but theyre both like another tier higher than him imo. one thing i dont like about eyedea is his consistency. hes a great battler and i would put him up there just for his battleing alone, but his written work isnt really that impressive to me.

-hh-
Originally posted by Broke Beat
one thing i dont like about eyedea is his consistency. hes a great battler and i would put him up there just for his battleing alone, but his written work isnt really that impressive to me. really? the exact opposite for me. i thought his albums were unique and clever.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by -hh-
i understand eminem, but diabolic? his album wasn't that great, and his freestyles aren't consistent.

i like his freestyles

freestyle>album is you ask me

JacopeX
i understand eminem, but diabolic? his album wasn't that great, and his freestyles aren't consistent. I liked his freestyles with immortal technique and Karniege. To me they were on flow the whole freestyle. Ill give you the name of it. Hold on.

Phat J
really? the exact opposite for me. i thought his albums were unique and clever.
yeah they were, but that only goes so far with me. like i appreciate it and i respect him because its unlike anything else ive heard, but i dont really enjoy listening to it. i was listening to e & a day today, and i only really like half of it, if that.

Just
Eyedea says Mcees to much in his freestyles. His Blaze battle thing was good though. C4 was nice in the Blaze battle. I thought he was better then Eyedea.....I thought alot of them were better then him though. Apathy I thought was a black dude when I first heard him. He's real nice so is his boy Celph Titled.

RZA
Benefit

Inspectah Deck
who's that?

Deathblow
Mister Cage Kennylz. Don't think he's the best, but he's my favorite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.