Isnt it awesome when...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RedAlertv2
You get to do a project/assignment on something you actually care about? not to say I enjoy homework, but its so much easier if Im interested in the topic. Today I found out that I can to do my spanish project on Zach de la Rocha (of Rage Against the Machine) and I have to say I definitely feel alot better about the whole thing now that its someone I care about.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

ADarksideJedi
At home but never at school.jm

Röland
It's awesome when that happens but it rarely does which sucks.

ADarksideJedi
I like your siggy!jmkewlpicstv_happy

Röland
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I like your siggy!jmkewlpicstv_happy

I forget who said it but someone said I have a fetish with the dog. laughing out loud

vraya the great
Yeah that is pretty fun, but it has hardly ever happened for me. School projects and fun almost never go together for me.

ADarksideJedi

Röland
"Yeah, about your pamphlet... uh, I'm not seeing anything about German history between 1939 and 1945. There's just a big gap."

ADarksideJedi
laughing "Are you sure it was a book?Are you sure it was just nothering"jm

RedAlertv2

ADarksideJedi
I forgot that line!Thanks!JM

Röland
"They sent you a card, but it said "for Peter" on it so you must of thought it was from you, so you didn't...you know, its just easier to call you stupid."

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
You get to do a project/assignment on something you actually care about? not to say I enjoy homework, but its so much easier if Im interested in the topic. Today I found out that I can to do my spanish project on Zach de la Rocha (of Rage Against the Machine) and I have to say I definitely feel alot better about the whole thing now that its someone I care about.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

I agree when I was in 11th grade we had to decade projects for History my group choose the 60's and we each had to cover an area such as technology,music,politics etc. I picked the music era and me and a boy named Jay who was in my group split it. he did Woodstock and I focused on the beatles and their influence.

~Da Rev~

Röland
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Nothing happened! We were all on vacation!

"Wait, what are you talking about? Germany invaded Poland in 1939 and..."

"We were invited. Punch vas served. Check vit Poland."

RedAlertv2
Hey, is that a beer hall?

vraya the great

Röland
lol we hijacked this thread

vraya the great
w00t

ADarksideJedi
It is horrible I can't think of any other lines from family guy!jm sad

RedAlertv2

Röland
Never really liked Rage but they're ok.

Peter: Hey Brian! I turned the stairs into a waterslide!
Brian (after Peter falls down and starts screaming): I'm not going to call an ambulance this time because if I do you won't learn anything.

vraya the great
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
It is horrible I can't think of any other lines from family guy!jm sad I've got thousands floating through my head right now.

Old weird pedophile: hey there son, do you like popsicles. I've got a whole load of popsicles in my basement

Chris: No thanks *rides away*

Old man: Get back here you piggly son of a *****

ADarksideJedi
Lets hold this thread and make them pay money if they want it back!jm2guns

Röland
^ I love that episode

Röland
"Yes I could go for a frozen treat right about now. But no sprinkles. And for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you."

vraya the great
This one is from my profile.

Brian: Hello there, would you like to try my smoked meat log

man: *knocks Brian out*

ADarksideJedi
Goodnight guys!JMsleepy

Marth18
Goodnight lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.