Why do people cheat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heru
What causes a man to cheat on his wife and or his girl

heru
Originally posted by heru
What causes a man to cheat on his wife or his girl

PVS
never cheated in my life.
cheating is for weak punkasses who are too afraid to break off a relationship thats doomed. and its not a 'guy thing'. only difference is guys get caught

MARCMAN
99% of men who cheat do so ot first sex but for adventure becasue they are laking that. If they are honest that will be thier answer

debbiejo
Men want something that they do not have..............mostly sexually, though not sure of all the aspects of it...Women do cheat not because of a sexual desire but because they are not listened too, and yet their hubbyies will keep the noodle away..........I think in both cases it is just the distance that they have become.

heru
My girl said why do you fell that way

Morgoths_Wrath
because they wanted to have sex with someone else but still wanted to continue having sex with you

Röland
Originally posted by PVS
never cheated in my life.
cheating is for weak punkasses who are too afraid to break off a relationship thats doomed. and its not a 'guy thing'. only difference is guys get caught

Soleran

This is STUPID thread, why do men cheat, why do women cheat , why do PEOPLE cheat?

Röland
Originally posted by Soleran
This is STUPID thread, why do men cheat, why do women cheat , why do PEOPLE cheat?

My opinion, like PVS said, is that people cheat because they are to weak to break off a bad/horrible relationship. Sometimes they cheat so they can later blame the other person and say it was their significant others fault they cheated which is lame.

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by debbiejo
Women do cheat not because of a sexual desire

hysterical hysterical hysterical

heru
Thats your opinion buddy sounds like your a cheater

MARCMAN
you guys are talking opinion and not facts. Ask any men who have cheated. They might say sex right off the bat, but when they think about it they will say it was for adventure

Röland
Thats your opinion buddy sounds like your a cheater

I've never cheated on any girlfriend I've had. And how does my opinion make it sound like I'm a cheater, my opinion was based on what has happened to some of my friends.

Soleran

Röland
In as much as I appreciate your response it wasn't needed. I meant that in response to someone just throwing up the "why do men cheat" question as IF men are the only ones guilty, lol.

lol Was just throwing my 2 cents out there, but I did see your point.

PVS
Women do cheat not because of a sexual desire but because they are not listened too

lesson: know when to stfu

systemshock2
To quote Andrew Dice Clay: "You see chicks don't understand what makes guys cheat. OTHER chicks!" stick out tongue

Soleran
Originally posted by PVS
lesson: know when to stfu

Oh, now Debbie I'm sorry but PVS was funny there laughing

Adam_PoE
Why does anyone cheat on his or her partner?

PVS
why do i want to have sex with your sig? (and then go on to cheat on it with another sig because it doesnt listen)

heru
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Why does anyone cheat on his or her partner? When you start doing it you can tell me.

Kayne Archeron
has anyone cheated on this forum before, and why? i can honestly say i haven't, thus i'm curious as to why you'd even get the motivation. is breaking it off and making it less painful so hard that you'd have to cheat and make it MORE painful?

debbiejo
Originally posted by PVS
lesson: know when to stfu Well if some think of sexual desire............and you???? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

It's a SMALL price to pay.......

Alliance

Yes. There is one cause. Its a secret.

Quiero Mota

That's a question that people have been asking since the beginning of time. And there's no one reason.

I've cheated on past girlfriends and my ex-wife and here's why I did it: because I could, I wanted variety in my life and it wasn't real love. Straight up, that's I why I did it.

Amy Lynn Lee

It's a thrill seeking thing-the thrill of being able to cheat and believe you can get away with it.

Men may cheat because they are no longer attracted to their wives/girlfriends, and are too gutless to tell them the truth.

They may also cheat because they think themselves such studs they think they need 3 more women to please them.

That's why I think men cheat.

Kinneary
You cheat because you want to ****. Be you man or woman, you just want to have sex with people. Some don't, some do. But those that cheat can give you any excuse they want - in the end it comes down to they just wanted to have sex. Men and women are no different.

Capt_Fantastic
come on. what it boils down to is that men are noly as loyal as their options. and that's not to say that women aren't too. let's abandon this "female victimization" crap! people of every sex, creed and religion cheat. why? because unfamiliar dick it the best kind of dick! at least that's what people think. i don't condone cheating. NOR HAVE I! but we all want what we can't have...or at least what we've been told we can't have. and when it suddenly becomes a possiblity, it's just that much more attractive.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
NOR HAVE I!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's not fair. I said 'nor have I condoned it'. Not that I'd never done it.

Quiero Mota
My bad.

Besides I'm just ****ing around. (No pun intended in referrence to the thread title)

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
My bad.

Besides I'm just ****ing around. (No pun intended in referrence to the thread title)

If you know when you're ****ing around, then you should know when I am as well.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
hysterical hysterical hysterical OK, some do.....

I've never cheated though...

Thorin

Tha C-Master

lord xyz
This thread is so sexist.

PVS
Originally posted by Thorin
Accept the reality, you , men, are guilty, dont deny this, dont blame innocents (Poor women you cheat, specially those pregnant wives, or the sick ones) for what you do for lust

you're just being funny and ironic, right?

right?

Röland

Soleran

BobbyD
I've cheated. ...because I can. If it makes me weak, then I suppose I am weak when it comes to temptations of the flesh.

However, I do not condone cheating when you're married. To me it is one of the most serious sins one can commit. You're not just making a promise to your better half, but the Man Upstairs also.

BobbyD
Originally posted by lord xyz
This thread is so sexist.

Indeed. Like women don't cheat as well? Who they **** are they kidding?

PVS
Originally posted by BobbyD
I've cheated. ...because I can. If it makes me weak, then I suppose I am weak when it comes to temptations of the flesh.

However, I do not condone cheating when you're married. To me it is one of the most serious sins one can commit. You're not just making a promise to your better half, but the Man Upstairs also.

whats the difference? you seem to be of the mindset that its ok if you're not married, but you're still lying and also putting your girlfriend at risk of VD.

ThePittman

lord xyz

ThePittman

BobbyD
Originally posted by PVS
whats the difference? you seem to be of the mindset that its ok if you're not married, but you're still lying and also putting your girlfriend at risk of VD.

Yes, while there is a risk (which I'm not arguing), if you're careful and take precautions, then you'll never have to worry.

Soleran

Röland
That one is hands down my favorite and the most laughable when used.

what's even worse is that people believe them

PVS
Yes, while there is a risk (which I'm not arguing), if you're careful and take precautions, then you'll never have to worry.

thats bullshit. what, you think a condom is 100% effective? crabs, herpese, lots of vd can be passed while using a condom. you're significantly reducing your chances of getting aids and getting a girl pregnant, but thats about it.

thats what gets my goat about 'birth control awareness' is while good in intention, it seems to convince people that a condom is bullet proof

ThePittman

BobbyD

PVS
Get a f'n grip. You're a worse person than I. How's that for some self rightousness?

self rightousness doesnt spread genital herpese to the people you lie to.

there is nothing wrong with being a player, as long as its clear that you are.

however when you're a wolf in sheeps clothing, and convince someone that you're
being monogomous while screwing around behind her back, that makes you a lying whore.

BobbyD
Originally posted by PVS
thats bullshit. what, you think a condom is 100% effective? crabs, herpese, lots of vd can be passed while using a condom. you're significantly reducing your chances of getting aids and getting a girl pregnant, but thats about it.

thats what gets my goat about 'birth control awareness' is while good in intention, it seems to convince people that a condom is bullet proof

Answer me this? While you are monagomous, what if your girlfriend is cheating on you? Like you can't get an STD because you're being faithful. Cast the stone, when you give me answer for this, oh bright one. Good God.

ThePittman

Soleran
Wow..talk about the crucifixion that I'm getting. Good Lord! I have yet to pick up my stone and hurl it at you.

Yes, I am a sinner. Am I proud of it? Hell no. What business is it of yours? You've never lied? Go **** yourself, loser.

Get a f'n grip. You're a worse person than I. How's that for some self rightousness?

Lol you call it Crucifixion when someone tells you how it is, go stick your head in the sandsmile

You make mistakes because you choose to make mistakes and more importantly I don't even care nor do I think others here really care. It's that fact you think if you wear a condemn you have protected other people from your "mistakes," asinine.

PVS
Answer me this? While you are monagomous, what if your girlfriend is cheating on you? Like you can't get an STD because you're being faithful. Cast the stone, when you give me answer for this, oh bright one. Good God.

if my girlfriend cheated on me and as a result i got an std that would make her a lowlife lying whore. im not sure the point you're trying to illustrate, unless you just like shooting yourself in the foot.

BobbyD
Good Lord, this thread has turned into persecution about cheating and an STD education class, as opposed to sticking to the thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BobbyD
Originally posted by PVS
if my girlfriend cheated on me and as a result i got an std that would make her a lowlife lying whore. im not sure the point you're trying to illustrate, unless you just like shooting yourself in the foot.

Again, one person's selfish act of cheating on you, does not make her necessarily a bad person. To you, she was a whore. To the next man, she could be a blessing. How many women do you think today cheated on their boyfriends, who are now faithful, excellent spouses? Unbelievable, I tell you. A mere child compared to me.

Soleran
Good Lord, this thread has turned into persecution about cheating and an STD education class, as opposed to sticking to the thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well it was pretty obvious you needed that quick euducation on STD's.

As far as the thread goes I'll say you're a classic example of the excuses of why people cheat and then say they use "protection" so really its not as bad.

Sound fair? Continue on then.

ThePittman

WrathfulDwarf

To quote Al Bundy:

"Other Women"

PVS

nopity you said something completely ridiculous (i use protection so cheating is fine) and people counter that point..

...then you cry and nail yourself to the cross. baby

maybe you should keep your dishonest and idiotic ways to yourself if you so fear persecution....perhaps?

Again, one person's selfish act of cheating on you, does not make her necessarily a bad person. To you, she was a whore. To the next man, she could be a blessing. How many women do you think today cheated on their boyfriends, who are now faithful, excellent spouses? Unbelievable, I tell you. A mere child compared to me.

well, if i ever get cheated on, ill give the whore your phone number and you can have your 'blessing' while i find someone honest as opposed to a stupid shallow idiot. then you both can give eachother VD and sneak behind eachother's backs and give everyone else VD, all the while feeling mature for doing it.

BobbyD
Lol you call it Crucifixion when someone tells you how it is, go stick your head in the sandsmile

You make mistakes because you choose to make mistakes and more importantly I don't even care nor do I think others here really care. It's that fact you think if you wear a condemn you have protected other people from your "mistakes," asinine.

It is not a mistake because I don't have an STD? What is it that you people are not getting? I cheat because I like sex. If you have a problem with that, it is your problem. Do I have some concerns that I should worry about? Yes. But, that's not what the topic is about.

BobbyD
Originally posted by PVS

Perhaps.

BobbyD
Originally posted by ThePittman
Have I ever cheated on my wife or any GF, no.

Then you are a stronger man than I.

Soleran
It is not a mistake because I don't have an STD? What is it that you people are not getting? I cheat because I like sex. If you have a problem with that, it is your problem. Do I have some concerns that I should worry about? Yes. But, that's not what the topic is about.

And this post sums it up nicely, you cheat because you like sex. There we go however the next question would be something like:

Why are you in a relationship to begin with and does your partner know about this? (Obviously if they know then you're not cheating so an answer to the first part of the question should suffice.)

BobbyD
And this post sums it up nicely, you cheat because you like sex. I've admitted this like 8 posts ago.

Why are you in a relationship to begin with and does your partner know about this? (Obviously if they know then you're not cheating so an answer to the first part of the question should suffice.)

...sewing my oats before my time is finished. I suppose there could be some underlying issues, but that remains to be seen.

PVS
...sewing my oats before my time is finished. I suppose there could be some underlying issues, but that remains to be seen.

then dump your girlfriend and have a ball. have a 20 girl orgy. nobody is (i believe) condemning promiscuity, but rather condemning cheating, lying, and putting innocent people at risk because you just feel the need to act like a gentleman in front of the person who trusts you the most and then when she's not looking, stick it to anything with two legs and a hole. thats all.

like i said, nothing wrong with being a player as long as your straight forward about it

ThePittman

BobbyD
Originally posted by PVS
then dump your girlfriend and have a ball. have a 20 girl orgy. nobody is (i believe) condemning promiscuity, but rather condemning cheating, lying, and putting innocent people at risk because you just feel the need to act like a gentleman in front of the person who trusts you the most and then when she's not looking, stick it to anything with two legs and a hole. thats all.

like i said, nothing wrong with being a player as long as your straight forward about it

Yes, that is the "correct" way to go. However, I am going to choose the more difficult path. I don't want part with this woman. It is me that is the "bad one" in the relationship, not her.

Not to use your response as an excuse, but I went down the right path 3 times and was scorched. I know it's a childish response on my behalf, but I suppose I'm getting some of what's coming back to me, and will then put this woman on her pedestal where she truly belongs (for me).

Sad/selfish? Yes. Am I fooling myself? Perhaps. Am I still sane, and happy? That's all that really matters to me right now. erm

BobbyD
Never said I was stronger, if you remember I said that you were not weak because you are not trying to resist but that you are being disrespectful toward your GF.

No, I said you were stronger. wink

And yes, I would say that I'm disrespecting her when I cheat on her. However, my problem-not hers.

PVS
It is me that is the "bad one" in the relationship, not her.

if you know you're going to continue cheating on her, how is it that you feel you're doing her a favor by not letting her go? that is mindblowingly arrogant, and to try to pass it off as self sacrificing and virtuous? dude, you really need to sit down and ponder this for a long time.

BobbyD
Originally posted by PVS
if you know you're going to continue cheating on her, how is it that you feel you're doing her a favor by not letting her go? that is mindblowingly arrogant, and to try to pass it off as self sacrificing and virtuous? dude, you really need to sit down and ponder this for a long time.

Yes, I am warped. What can I say? Please don't make this a conversation of what's right n' wrong. I know better, but simply refuse to do what is right....right now.

Kudos to you, PVS...could use more friends like you, PVS and Soleran....more positive forces in my life, though I still have some good ones anyhow.

Call me a bad apple, what else can I say?

BobbyD
Yes, I am warped. What can I say? Please don't make this a conversation of what's right n' wrong. I know better, but simply refuse to do what is right....right now.

Kudos to you, PVS...could use more friends like you, PVS and Soleran....more positive forces in my life, though I still have some good ones anyhow.

Call me a bad apple, what else can I say?

Ooops, left you out too Pittman.

But, enough is enough. I've opened up my soul. Back to the topic, please.

Madman_V3N0M
Can someone please sumarise all the opinions in this thread since I've got no time to read it and I think that it has actually grown by 2 pages since I started writing this post.

ThePittman

PVS

But, enough is enough. I've opened up my soul. Back to the topic, please.

no, you just opened your fly

BobbyD
Originally posted by PVS
no, you just opened your fly

laughing out loud

Funny guy.

BobbyD

botankus

Aren't you getting married in like 2 months?

debbiejo
Hmm this topic has turned a little flavorful.

I know both men and women that have cheated. It is because they are usually not satisfied....

botankus
Or bored. Or treated bad. Or regretful. Or there were too many dots involved in the Post-It Notes.

BobbyD
Originally posted by botankus
Aren't you getting married in like 2 months?

Yep.

debbiejo
Or bored. Or treated bad. Or regretful. Or there were too many dots involved in the Post-It Notes. Dots??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ignored, don't forget ignored... yes Not made to feel special anymore...but they don't want to let go of what they have. It's a security thing. And a memory thing.....

This is why I will not get married!!

BobbyD
It's not like I have a steady on the side, that I normally go to. I just take what falls into my lap, that's all.

botankus
Dots??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ignored, don't forget ignored... yes Not made to feel special anymore...but they don't want to let go of what they have. It's a security thing. And a memory thing.....

This is why I will not get married!!

All valid reasons for not getting married. Where were you when I did? stick out tongue

ThePittman
I have been married for over 2 years now and have been with her for 11 and wouldn't trade it for the world.

debbiejo
All valid reasons for not getting married. Where were you when I did? stick out tongue Getting divorced.... cool

Madman_V3N0M
I can't follow this right now so I'll just post my opinion, women cheat just as much as men. I really don't understand why people cheat if they're not tempted, and even if they are then it means that they don't really respec or love theyr mate.
Some of people actually asked me while pasing a hot babe "Hey man, wouldn't you like to get a piece of that ass?" (or smthng like that) and I just respond "No." I mean I don't even know her, why would I want to ****ing **** her? And then they call me gay...

Morgoths_Wrath
.....honestly?

Tha C-Master
They feel something missing in the relationship, or feel insecure. Honestly one thing I hate more than cheating is when a girl strings a guy along making them think they are the only one, but then leaving when the time is right for them.

botankus
Getting divorced.... cool

That's so ironic. Right when I was taking the plunge, you were taking the off-ramp.

debbiejo
A new thread just to make it equal now..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Madman_V3N0M
Women cheat?!?!

debbiejo
That's so ironic. Right when I was taking the plunge, you were taking the off-ramp. It is really weird.......It was almost the same month in fact....Well when we did the splitsville..... eek!

botankus
I know the answer to this. It's because they like danger in their lives. Or they're tired of their significant other. Or they're drunk. Or the guy has a really tight tushy. Or they feel like they're doing something illegal. Or they're desperate. Or they're looking for recognition and relief from a work or hobbyaholic. Or they just feel like it. Or to get an boyfriend back for his infidelities. Or all of the above.

debbiejo
I know the answer to this. It's because they like danger in their lives. Or they're tired of their significant other. Or they're drunk. Or the guy has a really tight tushy. Or they feel like they're doing something illegal. Or they're desperate. Or they're looking for recognition and relief from a work or hobbyaholic. Or they just feel like it. Or to get an boyfriend back for his infidelities. Or all of the above. Yeah, yeah, like that.....And ignore, don't forget ignored...Women don't like to be ignored....They will get you back for sure....

Though most woman that I have met will not cheat in a relationship, but will separate first, so they don't feel as bad.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Madman_V3N0M
I can't follow this right now so I'll just post my opinion, women cheat just as much as men. I really don't understand why people cheat if they're not tempted, and even if they are then it means that they don't really respec or love theyr mate.
Some of people actually asked me while pasing a hot babe "Hey man, wouldn't you like to get a piece of that ass?" (or smthng like that) and I just respond "No." I mean I don't even know her, why would I want to ****ing **** her? And then they call me gay... Then you one of the few guys stick out tongue

Pandemoniac
Natural behaviour maybe. A great percentage of the mammal species is polygamous, in order to spawn as much offspring as possible while generating genetic diversity. Perhaps we are more primal in our sexual behaviour than we like to admit.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
They feel something missing in the relationship, or feel insecure. Honestly one thing I hate more than cheating is when a girl strings a guy along making them think they are the only one, but then leaving when the time is right for them.

This is so excruciatingly painful. Been through this 2 times of my 3 "crashed n' burns". A woman will seldom leave a man to be alone. They will most often leave a man only to be with another one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Madman_V3N0M
Then you one of the few guys stick out tongue
I think it's just geting absurd how men walking down the street drool or whistle or stuff. at the sight of a woman, it's pathetic, what the f! they're acting like horny teenagers taking testosterone shots that haven't seen woman in years.

Terrorist
The husband doesnt appreciate his wife. the husband is ugly. the husband doesnt fock his wife. the husband doesnt work, while she works and make all the money.

............................................................................ .............-cheating wife

Madman_V3N0M
This is so excruciatingly painful. Been through this 2 times of my 3 "crashed n' burns". A woman will seldom leave a man to be alone. They will most often leave a man only to be with another one. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Like monkeys swinging from tree to tree, or koalas moving to a fluffyer ecaliptus tree.

Deano
sluts

WrathfulDwarf
To quote Peggy Bundy:

"Other Men"

...no wait..did she ever said that in the show? hmm

debbiejo
This is so excruciatingly painful. Been through this 2 times of my 3 "crashed n' burns". A woman will seldom leave a man to be alone. Some will leave if their just sick of the jerk...but most stay even when they are unhappy.

Charmed_Phoebe
interesting, I agree with you debbie. women tend to stay even when they are unhappy. very sad...

Terrorist
women cheat to achieve orgasm.

Tha C-Master
This is so excruciatingly painful. Been through this 2 times of my 3 "crashed n' burns". A woman will seldom leave a man to be alone. They will most often leave a man only to be with another one. roll eyes (sarcastic) The good women would leave but would try to do whatever they could to make it work. The bad ones do their own thing.

Terrorist
people why debate this. people cheat because they want sex orgasm and all that shit. thats all that there is to it.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Terrorist
people why debate this. people cheat because they want sex orgasm and all that shit. thats all that there is to it. no2

Bardock42
I did cheat about 12 times today. But man, that Heroes Campaign was ****ing impossible.

Madman_V3N0M
You like Heroes of Might and Magic too? I don't like cheating at any game, takes all the fun out of it. My cousin used to love The Sims, then he started cheating... and well now he hates it.

Bardock42
You like Heroes of Might and Magic too? I don't like cheating at any game, takes all the fun out of it. My cousin used to love The Sims, then he started cheating... and well now he hates it.

Yes, I am quite fond of the game. When I say cheat I mean the Save-Load function though. But I don't have too much moral trouble with general cheating, if I feel like it.

Madman_V3N0M
I like fun cheats, that can be rally intersesting, or funny ones like some of the cheats in Heroes 4 where you turned your heroes into different charactersLOL I loved those. And the Load Save function, I wouldn't call it a cheat(if only you could save an dload real life).

Bardock42
I like fun cheats, that can be rally intersesting, or funny ones like some of the cheats in Heroes 4 where you turned your heroes into different charactersLOL I loved those. And the Load Save function, I wouldn't call it a cheat(if only you could save an dload real life).

Yeah, I have a friend (actually I just played Heroes with him) who was quite puzzled by the fact that the guy in Butterfly Effect destroyed all his diaries. His reaction was funny, it was something along the lines of "Oh god, Oh God, that idiot, he could load.....that idiot".

I found it entertaining.

Madman_V3N0M
Hee hee, what I wouldn't give to save and load my life, like in that movie wit Adam Sandler, Click. When I die I'm gonna ask God(or Satan) to let me start my life overXD I really am!

Bardock42
Hee hee, what I wouldn't give to save and load my life, like in that movie wit Adam Sandler, Click. When I die I'm gonna ask God(or Satan) to let me start my life overXD I really am!

Me too...but with superpowers...I think I made a list once....I hope God (or Satan) will agree....

redcaped
Cheating takes place when there's an obstacle. That obstacle are unnecessary restrictions made from those in better conditions.

botankus
I can't believe that when the llama thread was moved to the OTF instead of merged with this one, some of the OTF-ers were harping on the GDF as if they had just created a pointless thread without any subtle meaning. The comments may have some merit, however, as not every thread can be as sophisticated as "Damn! I just dropped my spoon down my underwear!" now, can they?

Madman_V3N0M
I'll settle with my current strength, agility and intelect. With what will come at puberty I should be fairly strong!

Bardock42
What?

Terrorist
look at my glory hole thread! its offtopic yet its still in general discussion forum

Madman_V3N0M
I mean If I was a baby with my current strength, I would be able to make some sweet brake dancing moves.

Bardock42
Hehe, I like this guy...he is funny.

redcaped
I've always had the same strength...luckily never used it. I'm cool.

Madman_V3N0M
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hehe, I like this guy...he is funny.
Again I don't know if that's sarcasm or not... I cannot detect it anymore. Help!

Bardock42
Again I don't know if that's sarcasm or not... I cannot detect it anymore. Help!

Well, now you will never know...it's a shame.....the way she makes me scrub the floor

Madman_V3N0M
Man I wish people would post sarcasm more obviously, like this:
I like it!

Bardock42
Man I wish people would post sarcasm more obviously, like this:
I like it!

That's a really great idea.

Terrorist
people cheat to finish the game to get ahead of the game or take advantage of the game. im not talking about ps2 games, im talking about the players play on innocent then break their hearts after.

Madman_V3N0M
Now that has to be sarcasm!

Terrorist
thats for me to know and thats for you to find out.

Madman_V3N0M
I was talking to bardock. LOOOL

Quiero Mota
Some of people actually asked me while pasing a hot babe "Hey man, wouldn't you like to get a piece of that ass?" (or smthng like that) and I just respond "No." I mean I don't even know her, why would I want to ****ing **** her? And then they call me gay...

What the f**k? And you wonder why?

Inspectah Deck

"aren't those the same ol crackers"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.