Respect The Stilt, BÏTCH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zahit
The BADDEST MOTHERREAMER in all of comic-dom!!!!!

Bow your heads in RESPECT!!!!

http://www.samruby.com/Villains/Stiltman/StiltmanLogoPic.gif

BIG PIMPIN STILT STYLE!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/daredevil_villains/stiltman/daredevil008.jpg

batdude123
laughing out loud

Zahit
Originally posted by batdude123
laughing out loud
What you laughin' at???

Show some RESPECT!

http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/b/bc/StiltMan.jpg

batdude123
hysterical2

Hemorage
OMG...please say your kidding!!!! What has this guy ever done to deserve such respect? At this point he is the laughing stock of the super villain community. Who can he beat actually? I mean I wouldn't give him much of a chance against anyone. I mean to each his own and anyone can like or adore anyone but as far as demanding respect for the Stiltman...I think he needs to earn it first and foremost. I have to agree with batdude on this................. laughing

Zahit

Hemorage
Like I said...... laughing laughing laughing laughing

Master Dan
Stilt-Man has the power of height on his side..... no mere mortal can defeat a foe as tall as he

outarddwarf
Not even that brute Giant man. Stilt man just grows one inch taller than giant man. Thusly giant man will run away thinking that someone will question his manhood with him not being the tallest anymore.

Juntai
lol @ innuendo.

"When I retract again, you havent a chance"

"good lord its SO BIG"

boriquaking55
pfft - I think Owl needs a respect thread cool

jgiant
Well in the upcoming Punisher: War Zone he is going to take on and probably kill off stiltman...

Scoobless
Never!!!!

laughing out loud

I was actually thinking of starting this thread myself... but I couldn't be bothered looking out all the appearances of Stilt -Man I have in various Spider-Man comics

smile

Doc Potato
laughing Greatest. thread. Ever. Hey, this shoudl go the way if "Respect Imperiex"... EG: becoming a Stilt Man DISrespect thread...

Sparkz
Lol Stiltman was in a "Spider-man's top 10 embarrisng moments" and at number 4 was Spider-man being beaten by Stiltman...and again at number 3 lol.

DigiMark007
Um.

Respect threads need feats.

Stilt Man's kind of a loser too.

Make a good case for this staying open by posting scans in the next day or so and I'll leave it. Otherwise, this is getting closed.

Black Adam
Originally posted by jgiant
Well in the upcoming Punisher: War Zone he is going to take on and probably kill off stiltman...
it's most likely the new guy.

the old stilt man retired.

King_Mungi
Stilt Man took it to She Hulk before smile Actually was kicking her ass

Zahit
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Um.

Respect threads need feats.

Stilt Man's kind of a loser too.

Make a good case for this staying open by posting scans in the next day or so and I'll leave it. Otherwise, this is getting closed.

You DARE question the Power of STILTMAN????

NONBELIEVER!

Tha C-Master
That's the funniest innuendo I've seen in some time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.