doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MattDay
this is how doomsday should look!

NoFate007
I think they could make him much scarier than that, but nice manip.

redcaped
The Hulk is bigger but less powerful.

MattDay
doomsday has been depicted to be of same size... comics arent always accurate my dear redcaped, i thought even u would know that?!

redcaped
Doomsday 7 feet tall...Hulk 9 feet tall.

MattDay
actually hulk was 7 feet tall in the 90's... again inconsistant

redcaped
He grows by anger from 7 to 9 feet.

MattDay
he doesn't in the comics, well their are versions that do, like the one in the movie, but not all of them, inconsistant within his own universe... that's why i dont like the hulk

redcaped
What makes "The Hulk" is the instant biological change...it may vary if he exists. The movie is correct so my statement. Comics are our introductory tools for the characters.

redcaped
Superman could only leap before he adapted completely to our environment. Doomsday developed a lot faster. He would have flown if the fight prolongs.

((The_Anomaly))
Yea, he should look like that, except not crappy.

redcaped
I don't think his entire body will be exposed, maybe a costume. He won't be coming from beneath the ground but the cause of something or someone will bring him to Earth. I thought he was a rock but is actually his skeleton with sharp points.

MattDay
yea his skeleton protrudes from his skin, he should look extremely menacing when done right! could anyone manip the image i've given to make him have a darker colour and bigger protrusions? then we'd get a better idea

redcaped
His protrudes grow later...what makes his costume rip.

MattDay
no that's wrong, he has them always, as he batters the wall his spikes on his hands rip through the clothing he's wearing... don't go on hearsay redcaped, he has always had them bones in his body which protrude out... my goodness some people these days!

redcaped
They became larger later on.

systemshock2
Take a look at this one. It's an early look at an Alex Ross "Doomsday". Damn, it's too bad it's just his hand though. Hopefully Ross will make a full profile portrait of him sometime in the future. I'd like Ross to do that classic shot of Doomsday holding a beaten Superman up in the air in Superman #75.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e357/williamdefalco/superman_doomsday2.jpg

MattDay
red stop going on about it, they dont change size or grow, they are what they are.

I like the classic pose of a bloody superman in a fight stance with the big doomsday day shadow behind him.

redcaped
That's a perfect Superman! I like the art!!! Hey Matt chill, they do grow. I have Death of Superman just ordered from amazon...ok?

Deathstroke
Does it say that they grow or could it be just different images or artitsts make them look slightly different? I don't know.

redcaped
He had a costume in tights...after it ripped the things came out specially that big one from the back.

Superdude23
Originally posted by redcaped
The Hulk is bigger but less powerful.

Starting out? Yes. By alot actaully, depending on where you take Doomsday from.

If he gets pissed off enought, Hell no.

MattDay
doomsday starts to move faster and get stronger when he feeds of his rage... hulk aint doing shit

redcaped
Not rage, it's environment (kryptonian dna) are you testing me anyway.

Superdude23
Originally posted by MattDay
doomsday starts to move faster and get stronger when he feeds of his rage... hulk aint doing shit

He was stated to be getting stronger, though by the end of the fight looked as tired as Superman. Superman was actaully hurting him. Thats alot different than The Hulk has done in the past.

MattDay
yea but hulk has never really fought someone who could match him blow for blow, he was either stronger than them or weaker by a big margin and gets his ass handed to him, hulk is extremely inconsistant because of his "power".

redcaped
Doomsday is not in the animated series...it makes me laugh...the green ball from toyman, etc. They should remake it like they did with guyver.

zeel
actually i think Hulk has a better chance against doomsday then supes and i aint a hulk fan.

Hulk is strong enough and can take the shots long enough to get pissed off. Hulk would eventually overpower doomsday in a long fight. Not takeing anything away from doomsday hes a beast but hulk is just built for fighting monster tough characters, in long fights.

joesha28
Hulk's the King Of Slugfest! This is coming out of a Thorfan..hah!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.