=Tired Hiker's Sigs=

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mišt
This thread is dedicated to the everchangingness of our beloved Tired Hiker's sigs.

So Hiker, what made you pick your current sig? eek!
Maybe a recent change in economic society forced to you to redevelop those long lost skills in the art of sigmaking?hmm
Was it the result of some long nights pondering the universe and all it's mysteries?smart
Is it a symbol of your religious beliefs on where pineapples come from?crazy

Or maybe you found some badass picture from google raver

Come, share your wisdom on the hidden knowledge of your sigs w00t

lord xyz
This thread gives me the jiblees. fear

Mišt
I admit, I too am a little nervous and excited at the thought of it all dodgy

lord xyz

Mišt
It felt good at the time droolio

lord xyz

BakaXero
some sort of weird science?

lord xyz
Originally posted by BakaXero
some sort of weird science? No, he hates his creations.

ADarksideJedi

lord xyz
I see noobs.jm

~Kongu_Dude~
Nice lines in this thread. srugdoped

Röland
All I wanna know is WHAT THE HELL IS IN HIS SIG!!!! fear

Mišt

Röland
Well he better get back soon disgust

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
Nice lines in this thread. srugdoped

lord xyz

Röland
that sig is freaky

Itzak

lord xyz
Originally posted by Itzak
I'll betcha it's some mythological creature that has the power to (literally) annoy people to death! AKA... TH's neighbour. shock

Oh shut up. We all know it's you. ermm laughing out loud The second bit, not the first. You're only funny when you insult someone else subtly.

Itzak
Originally posted by lord xyz
laughing out loud The second bit, not the first. You're only funny when you insult someone else subtly.

Only to you. ermm

But seriously, I bet it's TH's neighbour. And who wouldn't want a neighbour like that? shifty Of course I'm talking about the girl on the left. lookaround

~Kongu_Dude~
now00t

Röland
Originally posted by Itzak
Oh shut up. We all know it's you. ermm

herborly

*bump* ninja

Barker

=Tired Hiker=

Mišt
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Tired Hiker thankyou

=Tired Hiker=

Mišt
Any ideas for your next creation?hmm

=Tired Hiker=

Mišt
How very insightfulhmm Hopefully your next sig will be bigger and badder than all your previous ones put together cool

=Tired Hiker=

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Thank you, Mist, for creating this panel discussion. Sig making has always been a strong point of mine and now it is time to share why I do it and what it all means. Thanks again, Mist.

Well, I'll start out first with a very in depth explanation for why I make the sigs I do. This current one, for example, was spawned because I was bored with my old one. I had a few moments at work to make a new sig, so I googled "Weird Images" and some pics from the 80's hit film 'Weird Science' came up. As a huge fan of this film, I decided I'd like a sig about this. So, I re-googled "Weird Science", and chose these pics as my avi and sig.

A bit about the film, "Weird Science". It's a hilarious movie, if you haven't seen it, I suggest you do. The creature you see in my sig, the disgusting character that scares and freaks out some of our beloved forum members such as Roland, is actually Bill Paxton. Yes, he was changed into this grotesque character by the woman that his brother and his brother's friend created. Here's a vid from Youtube I found that shows what Chet was before he was turned into the hideous creature you see in my sig. I hope you watch this vid and it encourages you to rent the movie, cuz the movie is a classic that represents a generation, that is why I made it into my sig. happy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=f8PnOiL3JHc

I lover Weird Science thumbup

danceemo

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I lover Weird Science thumbup

danceemo

Me dos! big grin

Piggle Humsy
"Gary was just takin' a sh*t! "

hysterical

Council#13
I'll pretend I get that shifty

That's halarious! laughing

=Tired Hiker=
"Gary was just takin' a sh*t!
"

hysterical

I'm gonna have to rent it again, I need to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9HYe_ASrj0

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Council#13
I'll pretend I get that shifty

That's halarious! laughing

see the film you fool! mhm

I'm gonna have to rent it again, I need to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9HYe_ASrj0

You should own it like me! mhm

=Tired Hiker=

You should own it like me! mhm

You are right! I will do so. I only buy movies that I won't get tired of, and that is one of them for sure.

Council#13

I have. That's why I was laughing along with you two leftright

Piggle Humsy
You are right! I will do so. I only buy movies that I won't get tired of, and that is one of them for sure.
I own the John Hughes boxset... Sixteen Candles/Breakfast Club & Weird Science droolio

=Tired Hiker=
I own the John Hughes boxset... Sixteen Candles/Breakfast Club & Weird Science droolio

Classics!! All of them. I need that box set. I'll have to save up.

Piggle Humsy

Röland
It usually hits me like a lazer weasel smashing into a wall without control of it's own momentum.

That's f*ckin great! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.