Deadpool vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Deadpool is sent to Kill Comisioner Gordan in Gotham. But guess who he runs into? Batman!!!! can bats stop a man that cannot be killed? Or is Gordan toast?

Tshern
Batman won't take a majority.

PRAYERRUN
ya know, I'd love it if somebody could come up with a script for this fight lol. I'd do it, but i'm not good enough.

Juntai
Batman could foil the plot for sure, but he'd have a decently rough time with Deadpool. Though in one of the Civil War tie ins, Daredevil, Cap and everyone were basically treating deadpool like a joke. No reason to think Bat's couldn't do the same.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman could foil the plot for sure, but he'd have a decently rough time with Deadpool. Though in one of the Civil War tie ins, Daredevil, Cap and everyone were basically treating deadpool like a joke. No reason to think Bat's couldn't do the same.

Batman is as powerful as a team of 10 or so heroes now?

Juntai
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Batman is as powerful as a team of 10 or so heroes now? They weren't even treating him as a genuine threat. They were standing around having a conversation, and he was spraying bullets everywhere. Daredevil was casually stepping out of the way. Captain America would block one, and go back to talking. Don't misconstrue what I say or put words in my mouth. I meant exactly what I said.

PRAYERRUN
yeah I noticed that. It seems that Batman can beat the Hulk too lol. I never thought I'd see that one. I think that bats and Deadpool would have a time trying to beat each other. I mean Deadpool has beaten Taskmaster,(i'd love to see a batman vs taskmaster battle.) lol and has gotten out of more traps than he's set. I can't see bats captureing Deadpool, but it would be a stalemate

Tshern
They weren't even treating him as a genuine threat. They were standing around having a conversation, and he was spraying bullets everywhere. Daredevil was casually stepping out of the way. Captain America would block one, and go back to talking. Don't misconstrue what I say or put words in my mouth. I meant exactly what I said.
Kinda odd really, Deadpool after all has showed that he is a very able fighter and a real danger to every street level hero and even above. He has made a joke out of Wolverine and defeated Taskmaster and so forth. But I haven't seen the scene you're talking about, so I'm commenting with an inadequate amount of info...

boriquaking55
They weren't even treating him as a genuine threat. They were standing around having a conversation, and he was spraying bullets everywhere. Daredevil was casually stepping out of the way. Captain America would block one, and go back to talking. Don't misconstrue what I say or put words in my mouth. I meant exactly what I said.

What the heck are you talking about -- of course Cap & Company wouldn't take DP seriously - there was practically an entire Avengers roster there (including Herc) and they're gonna treat DP as a threat? It is a comedy book afterall.

Batman would totally do the same - he's too far above DP to take him seriously after all roll eyes (sarcastic)

outarddwarf
DP definetly goes down. He lost to the great lakes avengers. He was their first bust ever!!!! EVER! That took most of my respect for him right there.

Juntai
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
yeah I noticed that. It seems that Batman can beat the Hulk too lol. I never thought I'd see that one. I think that bats and Deadpool would have a time trying to beat each other. I mean Deadpool has beaten Taskmaster,(i'd love to see a batman vs taskmaster battle.) lol and has gotten out of more traps than he's set. I can't see bats captureing Deadpool, but it would be a stalemate Batman KOed taskmaster in JLA/Avengers.

Juntai
Originally posted by boriquaking55
What the heck are you talking about -- of course Cap & Company wouldn't take DP seriously - there was practically an entire Avengers roster there (including Herc) and they're gonna treat DP as a threat? It is a comedy book afterall.

Batman would totally do the same - he's too far above DP to take him seriously after all roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm saying individually they weren't even taking him seriously, just moving out of the way and keep on as if he's not even there, and not even a threat. It's not like the team was actively fighting him, he was being completely ignored, as were his attacks, by each member. Cap or Daredevil or noone felt immediate danger, block, dodge, talk talk talk, dodge, block, talk. Do these street levelers get a powerup from standing near Herc that all of a sudden characters that would otherwise be a genuine threat to them are no longer even able to hit them despite their best efforts, even when they're not paying attention or really caring?

Tshern
Batman KOed taskmaster in JLA/Avengers.
That's what you get for being a fool: a batkick!

Juntai
Originally posted by Tshern
That's what you get for being a fool: a batkick! True enough.

Tshern
It's been a while since I read the issue, but didn't he one-shot (one-kicked) him?

Soljer
That's Deadpools one fault; comedy.

He is often underplayed for comedic effect. He is actually one of the best fighters in Marvel, up in the ranks with Captain America and Wolverine. Not to mention his superhuman strength, speed, and crazy healing factor. Deadpool is truly a character that would take an easy majority on most street level foes.

However, this is often ignored for comic relief. No problem with that, we just have to make sure we realize when Deadpool is being Deadpool and when Deadpool is serious.

He can do some damage when he's serious.

Metalmanx
I'm saying individually they weren't even taking him seriously, just moving out of the way and keep on as if he's not even there, and not even a threat. It's not like the team was actively fighting him, he was being completely ignored, as were his attacks, by each member. Cap or Daredevil or noone felt immediate danger, block, dodge, talk talk talk, dodge, block, talk. Do these street levelers get a powerup from standing near Herc that all of a sudden characters that would otherwise be a genuine threat to them are no longer even able to hit them despite their best efforts, even when they're not paying attention or really caring?

Eh, that's really debatable.

Even individually if they didn't feel threatened, it's because they knew they severely outnumberd him. PLUS the fact that I think they knew that he wouldn't kill them. I think Deadpool knew he wouldn't kill them either. He's crazy, but he's evil (much). He knew what he was doing.

Anyway. I digress.

Batman gets his shit wrecked.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
That's Deadpools one fault; comedy.

He is often underplayed for comedic effect. He is actually one of the best fighters in Marvel, up in the ranks with Captain America and Wolverine. Not to mention his superhuman strength, speed, and crazy healing factor. Deadpool is truly a character that would take an easy majority on most street level foes.

However, this is often ignored for comic relief. No problem with that, we just have to make sure we realize when Deadpool is being Deadpool and when Deadpool is serious.

He can do some damage when he's serious.

I'm REALLY glad someone else realizes this, too.

Juntai
Originally posted by Tshern
It's been a while since I read the issue, but didn't he one-shot (one-kicked) him? Of course.

On the same page, Blue Devil, currently part of Shadowpact, was taking down Champion.

Tshern
Of course.

On the same page, Blue Devil, currently part of Shadowpact, was taking down Champion.
It was in the scene where there was a huge load of heroes and villains from both universes battling, rigth? I only have vague images, because I don't the arc and I didn't like enough to read it properly at my friend's place...

And I agree with Soljer, Deadpool is too often being ignored and considered a loser because he's a comedy character. We don't think that Supes can actually win Mr. Mxyptlk (typed correctly?), right?

Galan777
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Deadpool is sent to Kill Comisioner Gordan in Gotham. But guess who he runs into? Batman!!!! can bats stop a man that cannot be killed? Or is Gordan toast? Bats could more then likely foil DP's plan to kill the Comish.

But Batman without prep would get severely beaten by DP

The Fake Macoy
IF DP is serious, Batman's going down. If he's just being his normal self, Batman takes him down. Like other posters have said, it's because DP is a comedy character that he gets beaten up a lot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.