Who Invented Glory Hole and When Was It Invented?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terrorist
and the third question is Have you ever used it?

Deano
hell is a cold cold place

Terrorist
To be honest. I havent seen Glory Holes in real life. only in movies.

Deano
why dont u create one. and try it

Terrorist
Originally posted by Deano

Whos gonna be on the other side?

Robtard

Are you suggesting he try it with himself or are you volunteering to do the initial test run with him?

Also, there is proper etiquette when using a Glory Hole, I suggest you educate yourself if you're a novice.

Deano
Originally posted by Robtard
Are you suggesting he try it with himself or are you volunteering to do the initial test run with him?

Also, there is proper etiquette when using a Glory Hole, I suggest you educate yourself if you're a novice.

laughing

well if he creates one, then hopefully for him a woman will be waiting on the other side

ThePittman
eek!

Strangelove
1) Someone not in their right mind
2) Who cares?
3) no

Mr. Sandman
Proper etiquette? Well now you've peaked my curiosity. Please explain.

Madman_V3N0M
A glory hole is a type of mine. In the western United States during the Gold Rush days, independent miners who did not have the finances to dig a conventional mine shaft would dig a shaft straight down to try to find a gold seam. These perpendicular shafts became known as "glory holes".

In modern mining, a glory hole is an open-cut or pit mine used to reach and mine an ore deposit. The ore is extracted from the bottom level via an adit. In glory-hole mining, a steep-sided, funnel-shaped surface excavation is connected to tunnels below it. Rocks blasted off the sides of the excavation fall into the tunnels, from which they are then removed.

Many similar holes or excavations in construction sites may also be referred to as glory holes.

It is also the name of a number of punk bands.

Madman_V3N0M
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
Proper etiquette? Well now you've peaked my curiosity. Please explain.
Due to the fear of arrest or assault, or simple common etiquette, few males will insert their penis in a glory hole without invitation from the person on the other side of the partition. A common signal by a willing participant is to insert one or more fingers in the hole, often accompanied by a beckoning motion.

Terrorist
if you guys watched jackass 2. you know what im talking about.

KidRock
hell is a cold cold place

that is what they want you to believe. It's actually a very warm and wonderful place..but you wouldnt believe that..sheep.

Deano
Originally posted by KidRock
that is what they want you to believe. It's actually a very warm and wonderful place..but you wouldnt believe that..sheep.

they've got to you to have they?

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by KidRock

SHEEP??!?!?!?! OMG WHERE

Deano
buy a mirror

Madman_V3N0M
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
SHEEP??!?!?!?! OMG WHERE
In a very special glory hole I know. roll eyes (sarcastic)

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Terrorist
Whos gonna be on the other side?

Isn't the whole point of a glory hole not knowing who the other person is?

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Strangelove
1) Someone not in their right mind
2) Who cares?
3) no

Exactly my answers as well.

RZA
Someone seems to know way too much info about this topic.

Not mentioning any names whistling1

Terrorist
Im not one of them because I am the one who is seeking answers. So I dont know information about glory holes.]

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Terrorist
To be honest. I havent seen Glory Holes in real life. only in movies.

Are you serious, ey? I see them all the ****ing time in gas station restrooms. And they always have some gay-ass graffiti written by them.

bogen
wow, hmm in a school excursion there was one in a toilet and everyone seemed facinated at the time.

lord xyz
who or what is a glory hole?

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by lord xyz
who or what is a glory hole?

A hole in the wall of a toilet stall for sexual reasons.

Terrorist
ok I dont use Gas station restrooms.

Darth_Erebus
I thought this board was rated PG

Fishy
In some country's 13 year olds actually get an education....

Besides what's so wrong about talking about mines?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glory_hole_%28mining%29

amity75
Originally posted by Fishy
In some country's 13 year olds actually get an education....

Besides what's so wrong about talking about mines?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glory_hole_%28mining%29 These perpendicular shafts became known as "glory holes".

Different type of perpendicular shaft then.

BackFire
I'll tell you who invented the glory hole, someone with good intentions, but without any sense of reality.

"Hey Bill, the other day I put a hole in the wall, and put my dick in it so a girl sucked on it anonomysly, it was awesome, it was in a peeproom."

"Hey bob, what if the person in the next room was a gay man who sucked you off"

".....dear god, what have I done?"

KharmaDog
Originally posted by BackFire
I'll tell you who invented the glory hole, someone with good intentions, but without any sense of reality.

"Hey Bill, the other day I put a hole in the wall, and put my dick in it so a girl sucked on it anonomysly, it was awesome, it was in a peeproom."

"Hey bob, what if the person in the next room was a gay man who sucked you off"

".....dear god, what have I done?"

Now that was kinda funny.

debbiejo
This is a strange thread.............I still don't understand it.............Are you all saying that people do things in holes with other people.....not knowing who they are?...Like through a wall or something?........LOL.....This is just too weird for me to imagine.

FeceMan
Originally posted by debbiejo
This is a strange thread.............I still don't understand it.............Are you all saying that people do things in holes with other people.....not knowing who they are?...Like through a wall or something?........LOL.....This is just too weird for me to imagine.
A "glory hole" is a hole in the side of a restroom stall through which one places one's penis so that the person on the other side--a stranger, yes--will perform oral sex on one. The favor may be returned afterwards.

J-Beowulf
they've got to you to have they?

THE GOVERNMENT IS AFTER US!

RZA
Originally posted by FeceMan
A "glory hole" is a hole in the side of a restroom stall through which one places one's penis so that the person on the other side--a stranger, yes--will perform oral sex on one. The favor may be returned afterwards.
^
Speaks from personal experience

Btw, anyone else surprised Bardock hasn't made an appearance in this thread yet?

Kayne Archeron
Glory Holes scare me

Madman_V3N0M
I explained glory holes on the first page, why is everyone asking what they are? They're mines!
And I know why Bardock doesn't post, in Germany they install small guilotines on glory holes, and the chicks are actually cops, or they want free lifelike dildos... EWWWWW

cain marko
ok i know what these are but are not they usually for gay men? lik ehow can any dude expect a chick to be on the otherside if he is in the can? seriouslly!

cain marko
Originally posted by Madman_V3N0M
Due to the fear of arrest or assault, or simple common etiquette, few males will insert their penis in a glory hole without invitation from the person on the other side of the partition. A common signal by a willing participant is to insert one or more fingers in the hole, often accompanied by a beckoning motion.

ha you quoted wiki!

Madman_V3N0M
How do u know I didn't write it in wiki? shifty

Hmmm?

Ok, so I quoted wiki... embarrasment

cain marko
Originally posted by Madman_V3N0M
How do u know I didn't write it in wiki? shifty

Hmmm?

Ok, so I quoted wiki... embarrasment
LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.