Wolverine + Hawkeye VS The Living Tribunal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hawkeye_5
God Wolverine+Hawkeye gets the same god power.

Who takes this?

I'm backing the Duo 9/10.

Galan777
sorry, but what feats do friggin hawkeye and this "godlike" Wolvie have that would remotely compare them to LT?

LT 10/10

Spite...

Hawkeye_5
**** you.

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Hawkeye_5
**** you.

The need in that is??

srankmissingnin
The only thing we know about god Wolverine is he had cosmic awareness and mater manipulation.

LT wins

Galan777
**** you. My I see that we have a very well spoken debator also. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hawkeye_5
**** you loser.

David_Richards in the house 2006. no expression

Soljer
*laughs*

Wasn't godlike-wolverine only approximately Eternity?

Two Eternities can't match the living god damned Tribunal.

laughing

SPITE!

Soljer
**** you loser.

David_Richards in the house 2006. no expression

Uh oh....

Getting ready for your ban already?

Galan777
**** you loser.

David_Richards in the house 2006. no expression You have just gotten reported my friend and hopefully you will soon be banned wink

boriquaking55
This is spite LT 10/10

Now if it were bone-claw Wolverine, then it would be a battle smile

Hawkeye_5
Oh really will i?

Galan777,

You take this board to seriously, who are you to say i will be banned, who are the mods to disallow me my human rights not to post on a message board, they are nobody.

Galan777
Oh really will i?

Galan777,

You take this board to seriously, who are you to say i will be banned, who are the mods to disallow me my human rights not to post on a message board, they are nobody. Well other then insulting the members of KMC, making it known to everyone that you are a SOCK, and now insulting Mods. I just dont know why you would possibly be banned roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyways back to this debate....

The duo have NO chance wink

Hawkeye_5
MODS ARE RETARDS

Sub_Mariner
Haha, such a stupid person.

Galan777
MODS ARE RETARDS I hate to be the one that said "I told you so", but........ I did wink

Soljer
Wow, that was a quick ban. It usually takes a little while. I guess a Global is on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.