Hey Everybody

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UltimateSWFan
I'm new, just wanted to say hi. I love Star Wars, it's my favorite movie of all time, all the episodes. I also like Moulin Rouge. I am currently trying to get a scholarship to John Robert Powers and will do anything to get into the acting career.

Fire
hey there smile

Sabrea
if u get into JRP u r my new best friend..i wanna get into that school sooo bad...u have to talk to them for me if u get in...please!!!!

Dexx
Sabrea.....you have to have at elast 6 grades compleeted.
Hey ultimateSWfan......

Sabrea
no u dont...they accept ages 4-24...and im past 6th grade unlike u...

Dexx
well....i'm passed too......but keep it a secret

Sabrea
really how many years did it take u to pass?? actually, i think that u may have to be in high school to get a scholarship, but if ur in 8th grade and below u have to pay...

Fire
who cares?????
it's school remember?

Thomas H
welcome man!

Billy The Kid
Hi there!

chill out on the forum dude!
rolling on floor laughing

mah
hello, welcome

Mujaffa
hi diddelidi

Pinky
That's the only way u'll get in!Him talkin to that ppl!Otherwise is still the kindergarten for u !
Anyhow welcome dude!Stick around!Hope we'll have fun!

Sabrea
actually, i could prob. get in, i would have t pay tho, but next year im gonna try to get the scholarship, if i pass 8th grade...

Captain REX
I'll wait until I pass high school... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sabrea
u dont have to pass high school, and if and when u do, dont go there, u wouldnt like it...

UltimateSWFan
Actually, Sab, you dont need to be in any particular grade. You just have to have all A's and B's or you are paying for it on your own. And Sab, be nice to Dexx, and Dexx, be nice to Sab.

Sabrea
oh wow, thats the first time some1s ever called me Sab, except for my cousin, but that doesnt count...and if u need A's and B's, then i guess im paying for it on my own...and i refuse to be nice, i cant be nice to him, i literally left the forum all day yesterday because of him...and i highly doubt that its physically possible for him to be nice to ne1, so that aint gonna happen netime soon..oh, and if u tell the person at JRP bout me, dont call me Sabrea please, ill PM u...

Pinky
*stops laughing*...Sab... *starts laughing again*...*stops*
Sab...that's how I call my dog.Anyway u should be proud u wear my dogs name. evil face

Sabrea
i do not have ur dogs name!! sabrea isnt my real name, and neither is sab, so i technically dont have ur dogs name!!!!

Pinky
Yeah well too bad.You should wear it with pride on the forums though.
It's a good dog!

Sabrea
-.- im changing my name

Pinky
Why? I like my dog!It's a pekinez!!! wink

Sabrea
sab is just as bad as sar...

Pinky
If u say so...

Sabrea
it is

Fire
hehe, anywayz dexx is nice to me so he's physicaly capable of bein' nice to ppl

Sabrea
ok then, correction, its not physically possible for dexx to be nice to me, better?

Pinky
NO!!

Sabrea
no wat?

Fire
dunno think u just got of on the wrong foot, it's noone's fault I guess, so just give it some time

Sabrea
give wat some time??he'll never be nice to me, and i really dont care ne more

Fire
you can not prodict the futue, let alone someone's behaviour in the future sabrea so don't say he'll never be nice to you, you can be amazed what can happen

Sabrea
i dont want people being nice to me, ever since yesterday evry1 is being nicer than b4, i liked it better when evry1 argued with me and didnt think about maybe being nice, now evry1 thinks b4 they argue with me abd if they start to they say 'sorry, i went a little too far'...i tell them to forget i even left yesterday and they say ok and start acting all nice again, its annoying...

Fire
well if u hadden't left yesterday ppl wouldn't be apologizing

Dexx
i am not changing course to annoyance....
Hey!..she asked me! evil face

Sabrea
i dont want people being nice to me, just forget yesterday happened!!ty!

Fire
laughing yea I thought u were gonna say somethin' like that

Pinky
My oppinion is that u don't know what the hell u want!

Fire
well that kiinda makes sence pinky

Dexx
well....she asked for it.....but there's no turning back now evil face

Sabrea
wat did i get myself into??j/k, i dont mind annoying people...actually, i dont kno how my friends deal with me, evry1 tells me that im really annoying, i guess i just dont hang round here enough for u all to see how bad i am, im actually prob. worse than dexx if u got to kno me personally...

UltimateSWFan
Sabrea, you shouldn't get nasty with people when they try to be nice to you. And I don't think you could possibly be that annoying. By the way, what happened yesterday?

Dexx
worse than me?....who said i'm bad.....i'm just evil

UltimateSWFan
Evil, annoying, same difference. But what happened yesterday Sab, I know that you left because you said it, but why?

Dexx
mental spasms...but don't tell anyone wink

Pinky
Cause she's spoiled and she thinks she's more important than she really is!
Sabrea:

Well it's no wonder u stay all the time on the net!!!You have no friends cause you're to annoying!!!

mah
hey, no need to bash her, I'm sure she's nice!

Pinky
If u say so...

Dexx
you noticed....my attacks are much more subtile....pinky......hide it a little bit

Pinky
I don't need advices from u...and u call yourself my friend.... sad

Fire
nha but subtle attacks are way cooler

Ushgarak
Ok, this is not a suitable point of discussion for this area which, may I remind people, is a FRIENDLY one- read the note at the top of this forum.

Hi there, UltimateSWFan... sorry your welcome thread got caught up like this!

Fire
yea you're right, but u know dexx, if he can get off-topic tho he ain't the only one to blame tho

Sabrea
UltimateSWFan, im sorry, but i dont wanna talk bout it, and i kno wat u told dexx...pinky, all my friends r on the net 24/7 also...i didnt change the topic, im perfect!!...

UltimateSWFan
Sar, I'm sorry I told Dexx. It was an accident, it slipped. I'm really, really sorry. Anyway, how did you find out? Did he tell you?

Sabrea
so u admit it..i actually didnt kno, he told me he had other sources and ur the only person that i told...

Julie
greetings USWF.....welcome....to all:feel free to post in the Expanded universes and Lit section because it dopesn't get too many posts wink

Pinky
Sure UltimateSWfan it was an accident!!!I believe you!!
*slips him a 20$ bill in his pocket*
Now it's all forgotten!

mah
hey, happy birthday USWF

Pinky
Happy Bithday man!Buy something nice with those 20$ wink

Dexx
happy birthday USWF. Sarah....remeber...you posted your name yourself......don't blame USWF..... smile

Fire
nice Bday mate

Sabrea
it was an accident, i didnt mean to post it...if my friend didnt put my name on the thing...err..i knew i shouldve re-typed it instead of copying...happy birthday ultimateswfan!

Dexx
accident?....well....USWF had an accident too...by sendin it to me...

Pinky
An happy accident wink

Sabrea
so u admit it dexx?or was sayn that an accident too?

Dexx
i didn't admit anything...i was just analising your presumption...miss sarah

Sabrea
its Mrs. Sarah Christensen to u...stop calling me miss sarah!! and she told me that she told u, so dont have to pretend she didnt nemore

Dexx
ok, i guess i can tell it now. Here it is for christ sakes...
and i'll stop calling you miss sarah if you'll start calling me master dexx

Sabrea
she is soo dead!!

mah
now now, she just slipped it without thinking

Fire
well well u screwed to ppl by postin' that thread now did u dexx?

UltimateSWFan
Sab, I was kidding. You know I wouldn't say something like about you. If you hate me that's alright, I can understand it. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't get in either.

Sabrea
its a little too late for apologies, maybe u shouldve thought b4 u said nething at all...and i really dont care wether u got in or not

Pinky
LAMERS!!!!!!!!!!

Sabrea
lamers??

Pinky
Yeah don't u know what that is?

Sabrea
nuh uh

Pinky
When u grow up I'll tell u...now go sleep with Hayden's picture in your arms...

Sabrea
tell me... i dont do that with the pic. i bought this teddy bear, and SW stickers and put his sticker on it...of course its name is anakin, but its haydens pic....tell me

Pinky
*stops from his laugh*
Hmmmm...No!I won't tell u.Dexx do u care to explain?

Fire
u got to be joking me, now everybody has to see this ain't normal evil face

Pinky
confused

Fire
it's normal to sleep with a teddy with a pic of someone u haven't even met, who doesn't know u exist on it?

Sabrea
he knos bout me, ive just never talked to him...can we please drop the bear??

Pinky
Drop it and smash it! Btw he doesn't really knows about you!He thinks you're just another crazy fan of his!In fact i doubt it he would ever want to meet you!...I mean who would? evil face

Fire
LOL forget he knows about u sabrea just cause someone, he prolly also has forgotten already told him about u doesn't mean that he knows u let alone remembers u

Dexx
hey...i'm not guilty for posting that PM. So don't any of ya hit me 'lright?
I'm allergic to pain. Besides...miss sarah....you're scarring me with the poor teddy bear....calling him anakin and other thing you might be doing to him........i'm calling animal procetion evil face

Sabrea
i never said i knew him...im only 13, im allowed to live in my fantasy world, i always thought it was gonna be my parents that ruined it, but i guess its gonna be u

Dexx
never immagined it better myself. You know what...........you're quite stubbern. Almost you manage to annoy me.............almost

Pinky
It's that a bad thing?

Dexx
...almost

Sabrea
when i was 10 my whole fantasy world came crashing down on me the very second i woke up on march 4th, i hate reality, i have gotten nothing out of reality but pain and suffering...after my 13th birthday i finally started re-building my whole fantasy world, when i thought i could actually deal with things again i thought i could live without my fantasys, that wasnt gonna happen for me cause the second i dropped my fantasys i was reminded of march 4th, because that was the worst thing that had ever happened to me in reality...im not about to be reminded of it again...so yes, trying to ruin my fantasy world is a bad thing

Dexx
oh...you poor thing. Some people die in wars, some loose their fantasy worlds. You're a real veteran ya know

Sabrea
thanku for tryin to ruin my life, i really appreciate it

Dexx
your life? The whole 13 years of it. You poor thing....i hope it won't leave marks

Pinky
I'm really sorry for ya...
NOT!!!

Sabrea
i dont really care wat u have to say...i dont really care about nething nemore

Pinky
That's good!

Sabrea
is it really?

Pinky
Yup ,welcome to the real world! wink

yerssot
Kids, play nice will you

Sabrea
u dont get it, the real world hasnt given me nething

Pinky
God damn it!!You're only 13 what do u want to get from the world?Wat did u get from this fantasy world?Broken hopes!

Sabrea
wat do i want from the world???? i want my grandmother back...i want my grandfather back, thats all i ever wanted...nothing bad could happen in my fantasy worlds, thats y i never liked reality, evrytime i payed attention to reality some1 died

yerssot
*sigh*
sometimes I wish I was still a mod here

Pinky
OK...I'll be leavin now...i'm not in the mood to discuss the worlds way...anyway grow up and make some friends and stop being so obssesed with SW.It's OK to like it but not to be obsessed with it!!!

yerssot
well, there goes my world now sad

Sabrea
no, stay..wat does SW have to do with this?

yerssot
it's holy?

Sabrea
very funny roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
it is for me!

Pinky
Me too.. laughing out loud

Sabrea
nice to see ur obssesed with a movie saga...but wat does it have to do with nething?

yerssot
movieS

mah
not movieS, she said movie series

Sabrea
lol, no, i originally typed movie, but i edited it so it said movie series

yerssot
*starts to cry*
it's not a serie! sad

Pinky
Let's call it a...saga! wink

yerssot
a double one!

Sabrea
fine, ill fix it, and im not changing it again...

yerssot
you fixed the dog????

Sabrea
wat r u talkin bout? wat dog?

mah
it's just yerss' wackoness

Pinky
laughing out loud laughing
Bill man you're just like me!I rarely read what has been written after i leave the topic(if its more than 3 pages)

yerssot
I'm sooooooooooooooooooo not wacko!

Sabrea
wat r u talkin bout pinky?

yerssot
he talks about taking over the world!

Sabrea
oh...too bad, im taking over the world..ive got the 'sith scar' lol

Pinky
Damn it yersoot!U know too much!Are u with or dead?

yerssot
I'm normal thank you

Sabrea
i think he means r u gonna help him take over the world, or is he gonna have to kill u...and if yerss knos too much wouldnt evry1 here right now kno too much also cause yerss kinda posted that he knew u were takin over the world

Pinky
Hmmm.nope!

Fire
lol

Sabrea
roll eyes (sarcastic) can i help take over the world???

Pinky
Hmmmmmm...let's see.Nope all the places for annoying little children are occupied!Sorry!

Fire
lol

Dexx
hmm...i read all the three pages and i watched the fluctuations in the topic. You touched a lot of subjects

Pinky
And ur point is?

Dexx
try to get it yourself. I notice you ask that a lot. Is it hard to process?..

Pinky
No but seriously u sometimes post just to make more posts!That sucks!
If u don't have something to say just don't say it!

Dexx
laughing And ur point is?

Pinky
The truth hurts doesn't it?Wait u don't have to answer this one...

Dexx
yeah...i'm bleeding. I think it's you who didn't answer the question...

Pinky
Let's drop the subject!

Dexx
you drop it stick out tongue

Pinky
What if i catch it?

Dexx
i'll drop you

Pinky
U think u can handle me?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>