What would a bad guy have to do to push Spider-man so far that he'd...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
...kill them in cold blood?

H. S. 6
Kill MJ and Aunt May.

Sparkz
Well he almost Killed the Green Goblin in cold blood when Gwen was murdered, so its safe to assume a coupld more kills that were close to him would push him so far he couldn't stop himself.

Metalmanx
Hell, he almost killed this poor soul becuase he was tired of getting embarassed by inferior enemies...

Sparkz
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hell, he almost killed this poor soul becuase he was tired of getting embarassed by inferior enemies...

And had a headache lol

NoFate007
MJ and Aunt May - if they're killed, he'll go apeshit.

Scoobless
Originally posted by NoFate007
MJ and Aunt May - if they're killed, he'll go apeshit.
Then that's not in "cold-blood"

no expression

batdude123
If somebody raped Aunt May and Mary Jane at the same time. no expression

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by batdude123
If somebody raped Aunt May and Mary Jane at the same time. no expression co-signed

inamilist
Originally posted by Scoobless
Then that's not in "cold-blood"

no expression

co-sign

Turok16
Can someone explain to me the Spiderman bit please. So is he stronger than its stated ?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Turok16
Can someone explain to me the Spiderman bit please. So is he stronger than its stated ?

Yea. He holds back ALL THE TIME against his opponents (unless they're far superior to him in strength ). He only uses a fraction of his strength against most of his enemies. But when he really cuts loose and such, well, you can see on the scan just how strong he can be when he wants to.

I recommend you check out the Spider-Man Respect thread. You'll find lots of goodness there.

NiņoAraņa
what would be in cold blood then?

Tha C-Master
I still don't think he'd do it, after uncle ben and everything, he'd go close, but ponder at that point. He definitely wouldn't do it in cold blood. He didn't even want to kill Morlun, and was upset when someone did. Morlun wasn't even human!

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I still don't think he'd do it, after uncle ben and everything, he'd go close, but ponder at that point. He definitely wouldn't do it in cold blood. He didn't even want to kill Morlun, and was upset when someone did. Morlun wasn't even human! yeah, wouldn't cold blood be just him killing for no reason at all anyway? that's retarded, unless he went mentally insane, and had no control of his body, he wouldn't do it....but then again that wouldn't be Spidey....

The Pict
If Mary Jane was killed I think he'd lose it and kill whoever was involved.

Sam Z
Spider-man was even upset when Velom killed the race of symbiotes. This guy can't kill anyone in cold blood...

Arahan
Spidey is a pussy in the kill department.
Hell Norman Osborn made his life more than once like hell
and he still let him alive.

He even wouldnt kill when MJ or Aunt May is raped or killed in front of him.

But we shouldnt forget one thing. Spidey already killed someone by accident. when he fought wolverine in Germany he killed that woman.

The Pict
You don't know that. Seeing MJ killed might push him over the edge.

Sparkz
Originally posted by The Pict
You don't know that. Seeing MJ killed might push him over the edge.

But he would only kill the person who killed MJ he wouldnt go on a slaughter fest.

Galan777
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Kill MJ and Aunt May. yes

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by Galan777
yes

yeppers

Dynamic One
if venom qave MJ a dirty sanchez videotaped it, then put it on you tube. then i can see spidey puttin on his foot to ass bootz.

Entity
Killing or raping May and MJ is the only thing that could bring him close enough, but even then i think he is one of those people that can go to that point of no return but never actually pass it.

I do however think an event like that would take him to an incredible dark point in his soul. He'd probably either finally quit for real, or finally be like **** it and quit joking around bout anything, beat the living hell outta any crook in his path, and basiclly just start treating the cops that hassel him like, **** off i ain't dealing with ya'll shit anymore,...i ain't dealin with ANYBODY'S shit anymore

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Arahan
Spidey is a pussy in the kill department.
Hell Norman Osborn made his life more than once like hell
and he still let him alive.

He even wouldnt kill when MJ or Aunt May is raped or killed in front of him.

But we shouldnt forget one thing. Spidey already killed someone by accident. when he fought wolverine in Germany he killed that woman. what woman? confused

Spideys Sister
In the 90's cartoon of the clone saga he saw all of NYC and Forest hills blown up and was all sad be when the beyonder showed up he jumped him. It'd have to be more than just MJ and AM dying in general. He'd have to like see them being tortured then killed before he gets pissed.... This is Peter Parker and Family not Frank Castle and family.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Entity
Killing or raping May and MJ is the only thing that could bring him close enough, but even then i think he is one of those people that can go to that point of no return but never actually pass it.

I do however think an event like that would take him to an incredible dark point in his soul. He'd probably either finally quit for real, or finally be like **** it and quit joking around bout anything, beat the living hell outta any crook in his path, and basiclly just start treating the cops that hassel him like, **** off i ain't dealing with ya'll shit anymore,...i ain't dealin with ANYBODY'S shit anymore Basicly....

Ultimate Spidey nearly killed someone caused he was pissed off. Ultimate Spidey always get so pissed of at the most bull shitty things. Like Nick Fury. He socked his eyepatch off. I'd mark it up and call it a day; but no what does he do? He breaks up with MJ.... (which was gonna happen again cause they break up every 5 minutes....)

Darth Vicious
Rape MJ, Kill Aunt May and then talk smack about his dead unborn child. I that should do it.

grey fox
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Basicly....

Ultimate Spidey nearly killed someone caused he was pissed off. Ultimate Spidey always get so pissed of at the most bull shitty things. Like Nick Fury. He socked his eyepatch off. I'd mark it up and call it a day; but no what does he do? He breaks up with MJ.... (which was gonna happen again cause they break up every 5 minutes....)

I actually agree with Fury dragging Parker in , the snot nosed punk keeps on losing it over dumb things.

Beat the shit out of the goblin , literally near death
Socked fury (The guy who was actually TRYING to help him)
Almost killed some punk in the Spidey costume
Various other Emo'y things....

BlaqChaos
How about if he found out that the his child being stillbron was faked by Norman, then right as he was about to get her back, Norman snapped her neck in front of him, then raped and killed MJ and May? Would that do it?

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by grey fox
I actually agree with Fury dragging Parker in , the snot nosed punk keeps on losing it over dumb things.

Beat the shit out of the goblin , literally near death
Socked fury (The guy who was actually TRYING to help him)
Almost killed some punk in the Spidey costume
Various other Emo'y things....
I don't disagree with you but right Ultimate Spidey gets pissed over nothing? Acctually US Gets pissed more than 616 Spidey.

From what I'm hearing.

Entity
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
How about if he found out that the his child being stillbron was faked by Norman, then right as he was about to get her back, Norman snapped her neck in front of him, then raped and killed MJ and May? Would that do it?

I didn't consider the thought of his child that had saposidly died.
Yea Norman reviling that he had her along only to personally snap her neck in front of Peter, that would come closer to doing it than raping or killing May or MJ. Hell if Peter didn't kill him for that MJ would and Peter would let her!

Dinalfos
There is one unintentionally chilling moment where Spiderman simply assumed that Beetle(who he was fighting) fell to his death after Spidey kicked him in the stomach. He didn't seem upset at all. Luckily, Beetle was alive, but it looked like Spidey was more than willing to accept that he had caused someone to die.

It seemed out of character.

Spideys Sister
In the movie too... He was only like "OH CRAP!!!!" cause he thought he was gonna get arrested. But of course... thi is New York... No one gives a shit about the police. no expression

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by The Pict
You don't know that. Seeing MJ killed might push him over the edge. Again, he didn't even kill Morlun.

Doc Potato
Originally posted by batdude123
If somebody raped Aunt May and Mary Jane at the same time. no expression That would require some... interesting surgery...

Mississippienne

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Rape MJ, Kill Aunt May and then talk smack about his dead unborn child. I that should do it.

Hmmm I guess that would do it too.

Dreampanther
...kill them in cold blood?

Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.

Recently Morlun returned, determined as ever to feed on Spider-Man. This time he overpowered Peter and tore his eye out, feeding on it. Peter was taken to a hospital, but true to form Morlun tracked him down. Peter's wife Mary Jane Watson tried to defend Peter with a scalpel, but Morlun simply laughed and broke Mary Jane's arm. Seeing his wife in danger caused something to snap within Peter. He suddenly burst from his bed, his body mutated into a hideous man-spider hybrid. With raw animal aggression he overpowered Morlun, paralyzing him with sharp spikes from his wrists, and sucking the life force out of him with a bite to the throat. A stunned Morlun stammered that things weren't supposed to end this way before dissolving into ashes. Peter then reverted to normal and apparently died in Mary Jane's arms, only to be reborn in a cocoon, now embracing the duality of species his powers afford him. In this sense, Morlun's actions actually helped Peter make this leap, albeit unintentionally.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morlun

In other words, if you wanna see a mean Petey, then threaten somebody he loves. Then instead of Spider-MAN, you get SPIDER-Man. Or to put it another way, instead of fooling around, playing the clown, making jokes, pulling his punches - generally being your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man, he'll just take you out. Hard. Fast. Merciless.

That's sorta why I like Spider-Man. He almost never goes full-out, he's usually so relaxed he's got time think up witticisms while the guys he's battling are just trying to stay alive. Which is why people keep on underestimating him.

But a peak Spider-Man, a bloodlust Spider-Man, a Spider-Man who's over the edge, a Spider-Man with a dark side - well now, that's a whole new ball-game...

Dreampanther
And as for the argument that he didn't even kill Morlun, or want him killed - well, the first time was when it was only his own life in danger. Before Morlun hurt MJ. When Morlun hurt MJ, he took out Morlun without thinking or worrying about maybe killing him - he just destroyed him!

Or that's how I understand the sequence of events, anyway... confused

grey fox
Originally posted by Dinalfos
There is one unintentionally chilling moment where Spiderman simply assumed that Beetle(who he was fighting) fell to his death after Spidey kicked him in the stomach. He didn't seem upset at all. Luckily, Beetle was alive, but it looked like Spidey was more than willing to accept that he had caused someone to die.

It seemed out of character.

What about when Spidey punched 'Shade' in Amazing Spider-Man (Vol. 2) #42 . The dude was knocked into some astral hole and exploded. The Kids (Spidey was trying to save) then explicitly asked him if he (Shade) was dead or not.

Spidey just sort of brushed 'em off saying "Most of my enemies come back from the dead , he'll be back sooner or later"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.