i cant remember the name of a certain movie i need help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bronzychick
i saw this movie a while ago about this guy who inherit this house. so him and a few of his friends went to go check it out in this weird town. so when he gets there its all messed up and he is like forget it lets go home. so when they start walking back to the car this fog will come over them and they would end up right in front of the house again. so after a few tries of that they end up staying the night there and these zombies came back to life and are killing them off one by one.

But anyway i was wondering if anyone knows the name of that movie?

hazel1
it could be The fog, or House, or Boogeyman.

bronzychick
i know its not fog but im thinking it could not be boogyman also maybe house but i thought i saw that movie before but thanks for the help

Espantada23
About how old is this movie?....Definately cannot be the Fog or Boogeyman....I really don't think it's House...were there zombies in House?is that what they were?I haven't seen that movie in ages.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.