Dinner Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damien B
What did ya have. Pizza and a peach snapple. DMB

=Tired Hiker=
I haven't had dinner yet. It is more toward lunch time for me. I will most likely not have pizza and a snapple, although I have been known to suddenly eat that!

johnnyforever
i had pirates of the caribbean cereal! Captain Jack's on the box stick out tongue

johnnyforever
and my mom had leftover gumbo that she had defrosted, and she put some okra in it... sick sick sick

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by johnnyforever
i had pirates of the caribbean cereal! Captain Jack's on the box stick out tongue

That actually sounds really good. I'm craving suger cereal now. I like to eat it at night for dessert!

johnnyforever
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
That actually sounds really good. I'm craving suger cereal now. I like to eat it at night for dessert! mmmm droolio

what's your fav. cereal?

Damien B
Have some frosted flakes or golden grams

johnnyforever
yeah i love golden ghrams

grames... no

grhames... nope

ghrams ... oh well! stick out tongue

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by johnnyforever
mmmm droolio

what's your fav. cereal?

Yeah, Golden Grahams are high up there on my list. I also like Count Chocula, Cap'n Crunch with Crunch Berries, and Cookie Crisp! happy

johnnyforever
hmm.. i don't really like those, but one day i'll try cap'n crunch stick out tongue

i like, frosted rice krispies, Oreo's cereal, trix, and cheerios

Damien B
My girlfriend likes trix not a big fan of them, I like my frosted mini wheats. DMB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.